The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OH MY GOD THAT MOMENT XD

Alt text Alt text

• It's still better since you sometimes talk about the sessions themselves.

TWDFan86 posted: »

We don't really post that much about GTA to require its' own thread, imo.

• He needed her indeed, losing another daughter figure would simply do him in....

He lost his daughter once and he wasn't about to lose another one ever again. Humanity screwed him over, not even the infected...

He lost his daughter to the people who were supposed to protect them, he couldn't care less about the rest of the world. Just look at everything they went through during the year...

Just a bunch of animals fighting each other over food, shelter and territory. Humanity is pretty much doomed at this point...

They're too far gone....it has been 20 years after all...

The only redeemable community around is Tommy's community. That's all there is....or what we've seen so far...

With the remnants of the government waging war to the fireflies, their hope of releasing a cure worldwide was an impossible task at this point...

I think that the solution with companions was the only right decision to make. Of course it isn't the best solution, but as you said, it's s

• Hello people.

• It's fate!

You just jinxed it. When you said that, my grandfather and brother walked in from their 6 days trip. I was like "Don't let them in"!!

• It's not working, so I'll just assume you are.

• Wait....you went on my GTAO profile and uploaded MY picture using IMGUR ?! xD

Oh and yes...they failed horribly -_-

Btw here's our not so glorious group picture! xD

• Nope, not going to make a GTA thread....forget it mate...

I only post my announcements and some highlights here and there...

Its like if i was asking you to make a SNK thread because you spam the thread with SNK gifs....that's just a waste of time and actually quite ridiculous when you think about it....I have nothing against SNK btw, i'm a fan myself after all xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's still better since you sometimes talk about the sessions themselves.

• Yeah, sometimes. But not all the time. We don't want to post too much or we'll overshadow other people's post. There's also no real specific topic being discussed in this thread, so we can't really go "off-topic".

• No, it's just from your gallery xD

Wait....you went on my GTAO profile and uploaded MY picture using IMGUR ?! xD Oh and yes...they failed horribly -_-

• But we don't really post or talk about them enough to warrant its own thread; also, our GTA sessions are mainly for the FOTD crew. Like, 99% of the players are FOTD crew people.

And like Password said, it'd be like saying you need to make an SNK thread if you talked about SNK even a little... or asking Clubremix and Mark and Pass etc to make a Last of Us thread because they discussed it once. xD This is the lounge, it was made because FOTD people were talking about off topic things in the thread ... so, off topic discussion only makes sense.

• Ok, it was just a suggestion :/

Nope, not going to make a GTA thread....forget it mate... I only post my announcements and some highlights here and there... Its like

• Hey.

Hello people.

• Only said it because you are a lot of people who play it, it could be way easier for you guys to just know where all the announcements are instead of nitpicking this place to find them.

sardines posted: »

But we don't really post or talk about them enough to warrant its own thread; also, our GTA sessions are mainly for the FOTD crew. Like, 99%

• Alt text

Hello people.

• IKR?

Alt text

OH MY GOD THAT MOMENT XD

• If you have a problem, then you'll just have to...

Alt text

Only said it because you are a lot of people who play it, it could be way easier for you guys to just know where all the announcements are instead of nitpicking this place to find them.

• We'll do better today xD

Quick question : should i start at 5pm eastern time again ?

No, it's just from your gallery xD

• Yeah, that's why we tag the people who regularly show up. It has worked for me, at least. Never missed an announcement.

Only said it because you are a lot of people who play it, it could be way easier for you guys to just know where all the announcements are instead of nitpicking this place to find them.

• Que lo que?

Hey.

• Damn, who photoshopped me out?

Btw here's our not so glorious group picture! xD

• Alt text

This thread is getting extremely bipolar...

• Oh man...i didn't notice you weren't on it....we'll do better tonight anyway xD

You guys better listen to my directions this time....or else...

JonGon posted: »

Damn, who photoshopped me out?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

My opinion on GTA, SNK and TLOU on this threads? YES MOAR pls I enjoy random spam :D

As for TLOU thread meh been there done that

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/63000/sequel-to-emotional-moments-in-gaming-major-spoilers

sardines posted: »

But we don't really post or talk about them enough to warrant its own thread; also, our GTA sessions are mainly for the FOTD crew. Like, 99%

• Alt text

IKR?

• FUCK YOU TOO!

cries

plz 4giv me i wuv u

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

This thread is getting extremely bipolar...

• edited July 2014

Well it wouldn't hurt! I may stop playing earlier than yesterday because I want to go to sleep earlier, so it would be nice that I still could play a few hours.

We'll do better today xD Quick question : should i start at 5pm eastern time again ?

• YES! xD

It shows on your feed if you tag someone??

• It shows on your feed if you tag someone??

Yeah, that's why we tag the people who regularly show up. It has worked for me, at least. Never missed an announcement.

• Isn't that the point of tagging? xD

@AWESOMEO

It shows on your feed if you tag someone??

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Voices.yahoo.com (formerly Associated Content) is shutting down, and all rights to content are reverting to the creators. This is good for me, since I have some reviews on there that I made before I realized it wasn't worth losing my rights to my content for the pennies I was getting for writing for them. It'll be good to be able to have them on my blog, finally. :)

• edited July 2014

Dafaq? Lol, nah im jk.

I'm bored. -_-

Que lo que?

• Alt text

XD Wazzup?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I didn't know this website had that feature, you know how bad the programmers of this forum are, right?

Isn't that the point of tagging? xD @AWESOMEO

• Looking at those pictures make me sad :(

Highlight pics from yesterday's GTA session! ~ Here's @sardines flying a plane with a helmet on for some reason. And also wearing Ind

• Yup. My reply to you that disappeared is a great example :P

I didn't know this website had that feature, you know how bad the programmers of this forum are, right?

• I'm sorry bro ;-;

Deceptio posted: »

Looking at those pictures make me sad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.