The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmao, in the second pic she's like."You gonna pet me, or nah?"

This is why I always feel like I'm being watched. She doesn't stop.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Yeah, the "prequel" to Skyrim.

Jewfreeus posted: »

wait oblivion as in elder scrolls 4? in some ways its better than skyrim but I do agree the graphics were horrible even by 2007 standards imo

• It literally struck a satellite dish in front of me. The thunder sounded like the loudest gunshot in the world xD

But it's okay, though. I rarely get scared of lightning because I love it. People think I'm crazy.

I kept seeing flashes, going to rain again tomorrow, hope it isn't bad, heh.

• Yeah but hey they're only graphics! I actually think that Oblivion is better than Skyrim...

wait oblivion as in elder scrolls 4? in some ways its better than skyrim but I do agree the graphics were horrible even by 2007 standards imo

• That's funny and cute x)

• yea I don't really care about graphics either unless they are so bad that it just hurts my eyes but I do take notice to whether they are good or bad and I would say I enjoyed skyrim better since I only got 35 hours on oblivion and at least over 200 on skyrim but yea oblivion in some aspects was a better game and imo it was more challenging

Yeah but hey they're only graphics! I actually think that Oblivion is better than Skyrim...

• Uh-huh. Sure, CiD.

No! I didn't....... I wassnt....... What I was trying...... I didn't mean it like that :O

• I didn't want to see this day to come... ;_______;

An Elder Scrolls game. It's just awful. 12/10 would never play again.

• _Juice_Box_ posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVq9XbcKvYc Ellen FTW

• edited July 2014

I love the game, but I am terrible at it XD

Left for Dead?!? You, sir, are awesome.

• Mods man, mods. The graphics of Oblivion are quite nice with those, if that's the problem.

yea I don't really care about graphics either unless they are so bad that it just hurts my eyes but I do take notice to whether they are goo

• Moral of the story? Never say that to women xD

No! I didn't....... I wassnt....... What I was trying...... I didn't mean it like that :O

• She's with me all the time and walks all over my computer whenever she feels like it. Its really annoying. :/ So in other words, she doesn't have a life. And she's getting fat. Its kind of my fault though since I'm on the computer all day sitting down, and she's laying down next to me 24/7 and never gets exercise.

Wow that's creepy! Doesn't she have a life or something, just stalking you all the time?

• Lol, damn! Heh, I like the way it sounds, idk why people are afraid of it.

TWDFan86 posted: »

It literally struck a satellite dish in front of me. The thunder sounded like the loudest gunshot in the world xD But it's okay, though. I rarely get scared of lightning because I love it. People think I'm crazy.

• I never marry anyone in skyrim :P

I really want to play Skyrim again, but it got to the point where I spent 12 hours a day playing it and forgetting to eat lol. I have a Khaj

• edited July 2014

Lol, she's waiting for the perfect time to kill my whole family. :P But, she does watch me in my sleep. No really, I've woken up a couple of times because she's breathing on my face. It scares the crap out of me.. Or I wake up and she's sitting at the foot of my bed staring at me waiting for me to wake up.

Rafoli posted: »

She's jealous of your feed and conversations. Don't mind her, unless she's acting strangely like she wants to murder you. Oh wait.

• Haha, my cat that acts like a dog does the exact same thing...except he's actually a smart motherfucka and will open my door while i sleep and eat my wires...son of a... !!

Lmao, in the second pic she's like."You gonna pet me, or nah?"

• xD lmao!

What she really wants is for me to move my computer so she can sit on my lap. And then when I ignore her she walks on my computer or nudges her face under my arms. -_-

Lmao, in the second pic she's like."You gonna pet me, or nah?"

• I'm 14.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you fellas? x) I'm eighteen. [Alice Cooper song starts playing]

• Alt text

Aw Dat doggy your house looks so nice, colourful and coosy :D

• Well tonight didn't go so good, I got to hear Joseph's voice though. XD

• But she's annoying!!! I love her though. :p

That's funny and cute x)

• As am I. Just a question, when were you born? I want to know who's older. :D

I'm 13.

• They're probably just scared of the lightning x)

Lol, damn! Heh, I like the way it sounds, idk why people are afraid of it.

• So, you know the she-demon. Yeah, well, I think she's taken a turn for the worst. I was bored, so I checked her channel, and she recently subscribed to two Satanist channels.....

• I have a friend who plays as a Khajiit, and whenever a bandit insults his race, he yells: "WHAT BITCH,I MEAN, MEOW!" at the top of his lungs. Sometimes id wake up to the sound of him yelling. He plays as an argonian named David now, and has decided that his fists are his best weapon.

I don't know how your post reminded me of this, but I still wanted to share it.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I love doing shit to people as a Khajiit.

• It is a very boring game, oblivion is better, buy that one instead.

I hear people talking about Skyrim all the time and have no clue what it is.

• I said like 2 things, though xD

You'll hear me more tomorrow maybe :)

Twistee posted: »

Well tonight didn't go so good, I got to hear Joseph's voice though. XD

• I hate when my cat stares at me, or any animal stares at me, or when humans stare at me. It pisses me off. I rarely make eye contact in person as well, even during conversations. I FUCKING HATE IT.

• Infestation: Survivor Stories.

random question What is the worst game you have ever played? I would have to say infestation survivor stories (which used to be called

• xD My dog is really nice. She only shows her teeth when playing. :p

Your looking at the good wall of my house that's got the different tone color. Every wall in my house is the same color. The only walls that aren't that color are 3 of the rooms. But the main living room and dining room and hallways are all the same color. Its not that appealing...

Markd4547 posted: »

Aw Dat doggy your house looks so nice, colourful and coosy

• edited July 2014

I need to see this... Ima go check her channel now. Brace myself for the worst. x_x

Edit: What are those channels though? I've never seen them before.

Spooch posted: »

So, you know the she-demon. Yeah, well, I think she's taken a turn for the worst. I was bored, so I checked her channel, and she recently subscribed to two Satanist channels.....

• Your cat can open doors... run, man, It's only a matter of time before they take over the world.

Haha, my cat that acts like a dog does the exact same thing...except he's actually a smart motherfucka and will open my door while i sleep and eat my wires...son of a... !!

• You're Dale now? The voice of reason? What happened to the Joker?

As am I. Just a question, when were you born? I want to know who's older.

• Yeah lol. Sucks I had to go but I'll probably be on my mic too tomorrow.

I said like 2 things, though xD You'll hear me more tomorrow maybe

• Lol, what type of dog is it, DLB?

xD lmao! What she really wants is for me to move my computer so she can sit on my lap. And then when I ignore her she walks on my computer or nudges her face under my arms. -_-

• MELONS.

I'm 14.

• Nice! ^-^

Twistee posted: »

Yeah lol. Sucks I had to go but I'll probably be on my mic too tomorrow.

• I played that game, walked out of a building to find a man walking on water while shooting in the air. Needless to say it didn't turn out well for me.

34/10: Was killed by Jesus.

random question What is the worst game you have ever played? I would have to say infestation survivor stories (which used to be called

• the she-demon took a turn for the worst when she started supporting pedophilia

So, you know the she-demon. Yeah, well, I think she's taken a turn for the worst. I was bored, so I checked her channel, and she recently subscribed to two Satanist channels.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.