The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I had a cat when I was a kid. His name was io (I know it's a funny name), when I got him he was just a baby. I kept him for a week. Then he got sick. I still don't know why he was sick. We took him to the vet but he said that io was dying. I said that I will try to find a medicine for him in the morning because it was late. But when I woke up he was already dead. :(

WHY?!?!?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I dunno but I'm pretty sure it was a joke... I don't think anyone hurt him.

Oh... wait! Why the hell did people make fun of him?! Who did it?

• Alt text

Of course not! [gets out of chair] I was just gonna share my love for weddings is all.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You had evil plans for that wedding!

• wtf thanks for spoiling it fegget let me guess bloody mary is really snow in disguise too?

Giraffehat posted: »

Oh my god, you guys. I did NOT expect Bigby to turn into a Robt-Cyborg-Ninja who battles Vampires with a samurai sword. And that scene where

• No. Bloody Mary is actually Flycatcher in a costume.

Jewfreeus posted: »

wtf thanks for spoiling it fegget let me guess bloody mary is really snow in disguise too?

• Some people are more sensitive than others. I know that kind of trait very well during my time in school. Some could take things the wrong way. Happened to me a lot.

I dunno but I'm pretty sure it was a joke... I don't think anyone hurt him.

• I'm sorry :(

I actually want to become a vet, so I know some reasons why he might have died that wouldn't be too obvious at first glance. But talking about it might upset you, so I won't.

I had a cat when I was a kid. His name was io (I know it's a funny name), when I got him he was just a baby. I kept him for a week. Then he

• I don't think they meant it too seriously, but they were making fun of how he was being "obsessive" and "clingy" or something. I felt bad because he is super shy in real life and doesn't know how to talk to girls, so he doesn't know any better.

Oh... wait! Why the hell did people make fun of him?! Who did it?

• Like what?

You had evil plans for that wedding!

• It's okay, when he died I thought that he was just faking it to prank me. I still don't know why he died though. he was playing with me that morning. Then at night he couldn't move.

I'm sorry I actually want to become a vet, so I know some reasons why he might have died that wouldn't be too obvious at first glance. But talking about it might upset you, so I won't.

• Ah I was like that in my childhood, so I understand. Well, if you could, tell him I said hello and have fun on his vacation or what ever it is he's doing(I don't get out much so I wouldn't know what you do in a summer house).

I don't think they meant it too seriously, but they were making fun of how he was being "obsessive" and "clingy" or something. I felt bad because he is super shy in real life and doesn't know how to talk to girls, so he doesn't know any better.

• You haven't gotten another cat since then?

It's okay, when he died I thought that he was just faking it to prank me. I still don't know why he died though. he was playing with me that morning. Then at night he couldn't move.

edited July 2014

Sorry for your loss.

I had a cat when I was a kid. His name was io (I know it's a funny name), when I got him he was just a baby. I kept him for a week. Then he

• I don't think he takes it wrong, I hope at least.

Some people are more sensitive than others. I know that kind of trait very well during my time in school. Some could take things the wrong way. Happened to me a lot.

edited July 2014

Stuff & Thangs...

Like what?

• Nope, when I play with someone else's cat I just get really sad and remeber io.

You haven't gotten another cat since then?

• Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Sorry for your loss.

• Fucking fgt, spoiling shit for people.

Oh my god, you guys. I did NOT expect Bigby to turn into a Robt-Cyborg-Ninja who battles Vampires with a samurai sword. And that scene where

• Plan on posting a pic of myself but with Joker make-up. I'm doing it digitally as I don't where to find the actual stuff.

• Because you're quitting and I don't accept quitting.

I'm never going to be a professional pouter like ATR, why can't you just accept that? v_v

• Alt text

Do it NAW:D

Plan on posting a pic of myself but with Joker make-up. I'm doing it digitally as I don't where to find the actual stuff.

• Lol, I was dressing up as Joker a few years back on Halloween. It was a quite cool costume and that make-up was successful too... xD

Plan on posting a pic of myself but with Joker make-up. I'm doing it digitally as I don't where to find the actual stuff.

• omg

Alt text

No. Bloody Mary is actually Flycatcher in a costume.

• Alt text

I did as a joke I'll stop :'O

I don't think they meant it too seriously, but they were making fun of how he was being "obsessive" and "clingy" or something. I felt bad because he is super shy in real life and doesn't know how to talk to girls, so he doesn't know any better.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Naw

• edited July 2014
  • Nice #selfie

I took tons of selfies and this was the only good one. Should I use this one instead?

• Changed the pic.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD not coming up

• That's not you. what is this treachery!?

Changed the pic.

• edited July 2014

I had lots of fun last night.

No I didn't get laid. Why would you think that, you sickos! That's just gross!

• You forgot the part where the Crooked Man flies away in his space ship.

• Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

What do you mean??

• Thanks.

Nice #selfie

• Believe me, poked, I have no expectations of you ever getting laid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es&feature=kp

I had lots of fun last night. ... No I didn't get laid. Why would you think that, you sickos! That's just gross!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.