The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's what led me to meet wonderful people here. It's a wonderful game that let's your emotions come out and give you better understanding of people, so I'm with you on that.

Azlyn posted: »

The Walking Dead kills me. The game. It really does. I don't know what i'd do without it. I seriously don't.

• I love that movie! Now I wanna watch it :3

Can we please appreciate A Nightmare Before Christmas for a sec.

• But almost every girl I see paints her toenails! The world must be full of harlots then, lol

Nope nope and nope. My wardrobe consists of mostly t shirts and jeans, with the exception of a few knee lengthed dresses for church. On very

• Dark Knight V The Last Of Us would be a hard pick for me but agree

I like how you generalize anime. I'm not an over-all otaku, you know. But, uh, i guess i do enjoy anime. But you can't just compare two things so different like that. Anime and TWD kind of games/TV shows are too different to compare.

• But you're not like them, you're just dressing like most girls at your age do, at least I know you're deeper than most of them, if you'd come here and see how they act while strolling half naked in the halls you'd feel different, you're not a sleaze.

I'll never respect a girl that does that like she's some piece of meat everyone has to see. ....I feel like such a sleaze right now

• Kenny is the only character (besides clementine) from S1 E1 that's still alive. I hope he survives this season at least.

I know, we've been through so much together, HE'S been through Hell and walked out alive, i NEED him to be alive. I need him to. I'd... I'd rather Luke die than Kenny. I really mean it. Kenny is... GAHDAMMNITTELLTALE!!!!!!

• I'm sorry Mark! I'm on mobile so it takes me like 20 minutes to reply to a comment. I'm sorry you went through that Mark, I really am :( its been hard for me too, but I managed through it and I'm glad I didn't throw my life .away because now I have you guys and you guys are the best <3

Markd4547 posted: »

:O

• "I'm the shadow on the moon at night" that line gave me nightmares for months.

Boogeyman in dat film gave me nightmares as a kid one of the best films ever

• The cool thing about this movie. Is that you can watch it on Halloween and Christmas.

I love that movie! Now I wanna watch it

• The boogieman is the least scariest character in that movie, Mark! xD

Alt text

Boogeyman in dat film gave me nightmares as a kid one of the best films ever

• That movie is BRILLIANT.

I love that movie! Now I wanna watch it

• Is it weird that i am excited for Sims 4 even though i freaking hate that stupid game.

• Me too, man. Me too. ;_;

Kenny is the only character (besides clementine) from S1 E1 that's still alive. I hope he survives this season at least.

• You're not a sleaze, Maddi, lol. My mom is just a prude.

I'll never respect a girl that does that like she's some piece of meat everyone has to see. ....I feel like such a sleaze right now

• I think everyone wants that. Besides haters. Boo, haters.

BOO.

Twistee posted: »

Me too, man. Me too. ;_;

• Alt text Me :'(

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Little kid LITTLE Azlyn when I wasn't so badass hard to believe I know XD

The boogieman is the least scariest character in that movie, Mark! xD

• I love the Sims series so much, I think I've probably played over 500 hours of that series. I'm not that excited for the fourth one to be honest, because I love having my sims look hyper-realistic and they seemed to have dumbed down the graphics for this one.

Is it weird that i am excited for Sims 4 even though i freaking hate that stupid game.

• We're excited for vinesauce to corrupt it.

Is it weird that i am excited for Sims 4 even though i freaking hate that stupid game.

• Eww. "Checking my package"? Seriously?

Puncake32 posted: »

Me

• Oh gawd... i'm still heartbroken after that trailer...

Depressed Clem and depressed Kenny ;_;

• I never played it before but for some reason I'm excited for this one too.

• Lol, or maybe my mom is just insane. Maybe I should just wear a big Victorian style dress that covers me from neck to toe, maybe then she'll finally be happy with me.

But almost every girl I see paints her toenails! The world must be full of harlots then, lol

• FUCK! Another siren, and I couldn't even hear it! It was so fucking weak and I barely managed to get my bro out of the apartment before the crash...

• ;~;

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Oh gawd... i'm still heartbroken after that trailer... Depressed Clem and depressed Kenny ;_;

• Oh, dear... Hey... Uh, how many, um... How many deaths? Do people still... I mean, it sounds terrible.

AWESOMEO posted: »

FUCK! Another siren, and I couldn't even hear it! It was so fucking weak and I barely managed to get my bro out of the apartment before the crash...

• ikr, I hope Kenny pulls through. ;_;

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Oh gawd... i'm still heartbroken after that trailer... Depressed Clem and depressed Kenny ;_;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Thanks man! ;)

Sorry feels got in the way congrats Awesomebro We need to raise the roof to celebrate dance 10000 DAYUM :O

• Wow I missed a lot of comments last night :/ I see the trailer and release dates are out though :D

• 2spooky4you

Eww. "Checking my package"? Seriously?

• Wat.

Alt text

I'm using it right now.

• Yeah, it was him.

Only that one with the thing saying "picks up pretty girls, gets shot" or something. Was that you?

• Lol, no boy has ever held a door open for me, ever.

Don't let a man be a "gentleman" and open the door for you, his intentions aren't as you think they are.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

BUT THEN PEOPLE COULD SEE YOUR FACE! WHAT A SLUT! ;O

Lol, or maybe my mom is just insane. Maybe I should just wear a big Victorian style dress that covers me from neck to toe, maybe then she'll finally be happy with me.

• If you'll excuse me, It seems that I'm gonna pass out. What a day huh guys? What a fuckin' day.

• Also, when men walk up the stairs they'll always let the woman have a lead of a few steps, I think you can understand why...

Lol, no boy has ever held a door open for me, ever.

• No one died in my city from those attacks.

Oh, dear... Hey... Uh, how many, um... How many deaths? Do people still... I mean, it sounds terrible.

• Never in school, or like out on a date? If I was a guy, I'd be a chivalrous bastard, opening all the doors and pulling out all the chairs for the ladies.

Lol, no boy has ever held a door open for me, ever.

• Where's this?

No one died in my city from those attacks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.