The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Not all Homophobes DENY them. Some just dislike it.

Giraffehat posted: »

Okay, so kindly explain how someone can be a good person if they happily deny others equal rights.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I bet it has its ups and downs.

I'm so glad I don't have a sister O_O

• Lol, looks like you got yourself a dislike bitch.

Holy crap, that Catwoman drawing..... O_O But I guess it is JonGon, so... I don't expect anything less than amazing anyway.

• Damn, these are awesome, keep up the great work.

Some more from gigapainter, couldn't find a lot, but some cool new stuff. B] Lol Awesome Spawn by JonGon and that "Come here Rachell

• OddTimeZoneClub.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I can relate to this:

• OMFG I'M DYING XD

Jewfreeus posted: »

I don't even know..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnl-qhCgW0Y

• Holy shit, that siren in the beginning made me think there's another missile coming over...

u evn fuking tryn m8? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIvpCoEaD4&list=UUPsDdWokYPtOQ7OXXcdUTRw

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• IKR!!! 4. More. God. Fucking. Damn. DAYSSSS!!! WAHHH!

I cant wait gurl, I CANT. I NEED IT NOOOOOW

• No, Jaden is always squinting because all he ever does is following his father's shadow.

You fools! Jaden is only a follower of the Cosmic Galaxy Llama! The evidence is all there! For example, Jaden is always squinting because he is blinded by the Galaxy Llamas millions of suns!

• Oh my fucking god... xDDDDD

• AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Alt text

Now it's only a matter of time...

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

IKR!!! 4. More. God. Fucking. Damn. DAYSSSS!!! WAHHH!

• Dat math tho.

Sexy-ass GIF = +1

• Lmao, my drawing does suck tho les be honest >_>

JonGon posted: »

Thanks gurl! And that juice-box drawing is awesome! I didn't even see it until now. "I made this and it sucks. " _ Juice_Box _ 2014

• Better than what I can do.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Lmao, my drawing does suck tho les be honest >_>

• weeeeeeeeee

• Alt text

O-O just checked back on this argument today dayum

Dat love

• What in the heavens? Lol

edited July 2014

Hi Markd, sorry you had to read this, but as you can see, someone who can be offended by what was said by him saw this, and that's why I am so pissed off, ignorance as a result of growing up in an intolerant environment can lead to racism as well as homophobia, and letting these things slide is the worst thing you can do, Kai didn't deserve to hear that some people think that homophobia is something that is not important, and it seems like most people don't want me to start an argument just because it's a headache, but someone who is gay did see this, and now I'm very sad for him.

Kai is one of my oldest friends in here, and I never once doubted his personality or overall kindheartedness because he's attracted to another gender, and people that do question or judge someone because of their sexual preference are evil, ignorant and racist people, and my personality has the urge to explain this to anyone that thinks homophobia is ok, because it's wrong from its root.

Sorry you had to read this, but nothing's gonna hold me back from fixing wrong habits, not a thousand dislikes, nor any comments saying it's an opinion, because Kai did nothing wrong yet he was hurt, and that's wrong.

Markd4547 posted: »

O-O just checked back on this argument today dayum

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

This thread appears to be getting Shreked.

• Nah bruh, they're all asleep.

dojo32161 posted: »

This thread appears to be getting Shreked.

edited July 2014

Disliking a person because he likes men is the same as disliking a person for being Jewish, both are not determined by the person that is disliked and are born traits, so the person should never get even the slightest bit of hate.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Not all Homophobes DENY them. Some just dislike it.

• edited July 2014

WTW are you okay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs

• You have.... WOOOSH HAIR! :D

Azlyn posted: »

Me right now.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

No you did a great job debating and you stood up for what you believe in I never get offended by that in fact I'm more proud you stood up for your beliefs and your friend. I just took the opportunity to post a shitty gif tbh.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hi Markd, sorry you had to read this, but as you can see, someone who can be offended by what was said by him saw this, and that's why I am

• I saw what you said before editing >:3

I think she got high on tacos.

WTW are you okay?

• My bro is dealing with the same shit.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

My saves got fucked up, now i have to replay everything since "A New Day", guess now i have something to do while waiting for tuesday.

• Alt text

It was nice knowing you man, take care of yourself. Maybe I'll see ya around someday. :'(

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• Was probably the funniest day of the year for me today.

• Wut happened? xb

CodPatrol posted: »

Was probably the funniest day of the year for me today.

• Me too I need to exercise more even though I'm still the same size for two years now. However if I get surgery on me toe I wont be able to walk for a while. :(

• Link pls :'D

JonGon posted: »

Just saw the trailer. Made a reaction video but the microphone sucks

• edited July 2014

I just lazily sketched a drawing of the Joker...

Alt text

EDIT: Crap dirt got in the picture's scanning! D:

edited July 2014

Lol, thanks man.

Markd4547 posted: »

No you did a great job debating and you stood up for what you believe in I never get offended by that in fact I'm more proud you stood up for your beliefs and your friend. I just took the opportunity to post a shitty gif tbh.

• edited July 2014

I saw what you said before editing >:3

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I saw what you said before editing >:3 I think she got high on tacos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.