The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So..it's more about the word?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dunno, just seems like a dumb, modern take on self-portraits, and I'm not one of those people that fill their phone's memory with selfies, f

• Well...I said apparently, I didn't know that anyone hated me, I know some hate the fact that I post my sessions here, which is understandable, but I haven't made one for at least a month now....they have no reason to complain. I will host soon though, don't worry, the pieces just need to be in place first...

Maybe its because I said I was annoyed by the forum ? I never said this thread...this thread is awesome, probably the only place where people can actually make me laugh on this forum. I was talking about all the hate threads regarding Episode 4, you can't deny that the forum wasn't a nicee place after the release...I don't understand why either...Its one of the best episode so far, from season 2 anyway, in my humble opinion that is.

Maybe its because I mentioned Skype ? Then again, that's hardly a secret...

In other words, I have no idea why anyone would rightfully downvote my comment, but like I said, who cares ? XD

Downvotes are useless anyway, just move on with your life and simply don't say a thing. That's what I do anyway.

Umm... Ok xD I was just surprised there's dislikes in this thread.

• You were missed man, that's for sure.

I'm cool, thanks for asking. I've been around here on the lounge much more, thankfully. Met some good people, and we also have a Skype chat to talk. How about you? What made you go MIA for that much time? (Oh, and btw, Viva-La-Lee is back :D)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Your eyes aren't lying to you, Bat. I was gone for a MONTH. Damn! Was I missed? How are you?

• That....would be hard.

WIN A DOMINATION VICTORY DAMMIT.

• I guess half of it is the word and half of it is the act :/

So..it's more about the word?

• Not if you just pulled it out of your hair.. O_O

• I walked into my schools bathroom one day and there was shit ALL OVER the toilet. Like, all over the seat and all over the sides. Dude, you don't understand. IT WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. And it wasn't even solid. xD it was like.... Sprayed all over.

And the people didn't wanna clean it so it was there for like a month.

ComingSoon posted: »

Why what happened to you that involved poop?!

• FUKITOL XDDDDDD

I'll have to prescribe you this

• Well... you did know there was a Michelina's meal in my freezer, so... I'll take your word for it.

Idk, maybe I'll just wear slippers or... something. o_o

Or play "the floor is lava" and climb up on the counter and toilet to get to the shower, lmao.

LMAO its like "I cleaned it and it's not there anymore, but I'm still not touching that spot. Ever." Umm maybe you were gonna take a sho

• Oh my god. xD put a towel on the floor or something. So you walk on the towel and not the floor.

And why would your cat randomly shit in the bathroom?! xD well at least it's using the right place... Sort of... Almost.

Well... you did know there was a Michelina's meal in my freezer, so... I'll take your word for it. Idk, maybe I'll just wear slippers or.

• Thanks, Raf.

I could just download the app and create an account, pretty simple. But how would I find you guys? Just busy with College and a new job. Yeah! I actually got to talk to him. Seems like all the oldies are coming back. Including me.

Rafoli posted: »

You were missed man, that's for sure. I'm cool, thanks for asking. I've been around here on the lounge much more, thankfully. Met some go

• Get him a kitty friend ^-^

He does that because he gets lonely. Don't judge him ;_;

• Ugh I'm seeing all these shark week commercials. I hate shark week -____-

• Are you kidding? My Dad would FLIP. Besides what if he did that to his kitty friend. O_o

Get him a kitty friend ^-^

• One time me and my friends went to the bathroom and there was shit smeared in the wall. We came out laughing and the janitor was right in front of us. We all had one hour detention, because the janitor was sure it was one of us

My cat took a dump on the bathroom floor like 2 seconds before I wanted to take a shower. -________-

• Freaking genius, Rachel, omg why didn't I think of that -_____- But now I'm gonna have to put a towel there all the time until someone decides to clean the floors, and I sure as hell am not doing that.... >.> shivers

IDK!! It was so weird!!! He doesn't usually go anywhere other than the littler box. And it was like right in front of the shower door too. I have no idea. It was messed up.

Oh my god. xD put a towel on the floor or something. So you walk on the towel and not the floor. And why would your cat randomly shit in the bathroom?! xD well at least it's using the right place... Sort of... Almost.

• Mostly because Montezuma asks for open borders every two turns, and the last time I gave him open borders he sent his entire army for my capital. So now I have my all soldiers right on the border to make sure he doesn't try anything.

WIN A DOMINATION VICTORY DAMMIT.

• That's true, at least they could have given him one word, but what's done is done. I juat hope episode 5 will be amazing,they already announced S3 so you know it's going to have a cliffhanger ending.

Like I said, I didn't mind his death because it would lose it's significance if everyone had a heroic death. Additionally, they wanted to pr

• Then...... build a treehouse and put all their babies up there so that it's like a kitty party house. :D

Lol, idk. Can't you get him fixed?

Are you kidding? My Dad would FLIP. Besides what if he did that to his kitty friend. O_o

• HE IS FIXED BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE CANT HAVE "FUN"

Then...... build a treehouse and put all their babies up there so that it's like a kitty party house. Lol, idk. Can't you get him fixed?

• I love "the floor is lava".

Alt text

Well... you did know there was a Michelina's meal in my freezer, so... I'll take your word for it. Idk, maybe I'll just wear slippers or.

• Are you sure it wasn't you?

One time me and my friends went to the bathroom and there was shit smeared in the wall. We came out laughing and the janitor was right in front of us. We all had one hour detention, because the janitor was sure it was one of us

• And why would your cat randomly shit in the bathroom?!

Because he can!

Oh my god. xD put a towel on the floor or something. So you walk on the towel and not the floor. And why would your cat randomly shit in the bathroom?! xD well at least it's using the right place... Sort of... Almost.

• Send a galleon across the ocean and take control!

Mostly because Montezuma asks for open borders every two turns, and the last time I gave him open borders he sent his entire army for my capital. So now I have my all soldiers right on the border to make sure he doesn't try anything.

• LMAO WTF YES IT DOES xD

Cats don't feel the need to have "fun" anymore once they're fixed. O_O Because if that were the case, my cats would be humping each other 24/7.

HE IS FIXED BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE CANT HAVE "FUN"

• Oh my god...

That's some hardcore squirty diarrhea...damn...

I walked into my schools bathroom one day and there was shit ALL OVER the toilet. Like, all over the seat and all over the sides. Dude, you

• WELL YOU DONT KNOW MY CAT LIKE I DO. Maybe your cats are to old to do the "fun stuff"

LMAO WTF YES IT DOES xD Cats don't feel the need to have "fun" anymore once they're fixed. O_O Because if that were the case, my cats would be humping each other 24/7.

• So does Jaden.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I love "the floor is lava".

• Oh, hey there Salt. How's school going?

Your eyes aren't lying to you, Bat. I was gone for a MONTH. Damn! Was I missed? How are you?

• I FUCKING LOVE THE FIRST ONE XDDD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Jaden ain't afraid of no lava, the lava is afraid of him though.

So does Jaden.

• The oldest is 7, and she's female. That's like.... 43 years old in human years. THAT'S NOT TOO OLD.

Ever heard of "cougars"?

WELL YOU DONT KNOW MY CAT LIKE I DO. Maybe your cats are to old to do the "fun stuff"

• Lmao your cat likes screwing with you. xD my dog used to crap behind our fireplace. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO Get behind there. Dude the struggle to clean that crap was freaking impossible.

OHH lmao if you wanna make it look ratchet as fcccckk, get one if those plastic party cups and put it on top of the crap so it covers it. So the cup is like, right there so you don't step in the steaming shit.

Freaking genius, Rachel, omg why didn't I think of that -_____- But now I'm gonna have to put a towel there all the time until someone decid

• That makes sense actually...

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

Heh, thanks.

Haha, oh yeah, it sucks you weren't around for the whole free agency thing, we would have talked a lot.

And you are? What was your reaction when you heard LeBron was leaving?

I saw your girlfriend, you two make a good couple. Speaking of Basketball, I'm really excited for my team this season. Yes, really.

• If he is going in anywhere other than the litter box and this is unusual behavior for him, he might be sick, or have something wrong with him.

Freaking genius, Rachel, omg why didn't I think of that -_____- But now I'm gonna have to put a towel there all the time until someone decid

• Shale! Have I missed any awesome contests?

I'm doing exceptionally well. Thanks for asking.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Oh, hey there Salt. How's school going?

• Rachelle! WE DONT NEED TO GO DOWN THAT PATH. O_o

The oldest is 7, and she's female. That's like.... 43 years old in human years. THAT'S NOT TOO OLD. Ever heard of "cougars"?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.