The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Morning. Probably won't be on tomorrow until night so I plan on sticking around today.

Alt text

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Good morning guys. Okay, time to explain.

So in about 30 minutes I'm leaving for a vacation house in another city near a beach. I don't know if there'll be any Wi-Fi access, so I may not be on. But I'm leaving the very next day for a cross-country camp that's going until Thursday. It's at a college and the only real place to use your phones is in the dorm before nighttime.

So yeah. If I'm not on, expect me back my Thursday.

:3

Edit: Okay...taking longer to leave than expected, but that's just my family.

• Mornin'.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Morning. Probably won't be on tomorrow until night so I plan on sticking around today.

• Have a good time.

ComingSoon posted: »

Good morning guys. Okay, time to explain. So in about 30 minutes I'm leaving for a vacation house in another city near a beach. I don't k

• Thanks man.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Have a good time.

• Alt text

Damn. See you "Soon". Hm, clever.

Good morning guys. Okay, time to explain. So in about 30 minutes I'm leaving for a vacation house in another city near a beach. I don't k

• Yes, I'll be back "Soon..." hehe. Very clever.

Damn. See you "Soon". Hm, clever.

Its about day.Lee was thinking of shoving a pole up his ass like Larry said when suddenly he went "OH SHIT!a zombie." as he sees the sexy mu

• Have fun ^-^

• 10/10 would read

Alt text

• For some reason, I think Telltale Games should make a game of Gravity Falls. That is, if Alex Hirch and Disney agree to publish it.

• Thx ^-^

Have fun ^-^

• If you're still here then I hope you have a good time man.

• LMAOOOOOO

Jewfreeus posted: »

10/10 would read

• Yeah I'm here for a little while longer; and thanks :)

Twistee posted: »

If you're still here then I hope you have a good time man.

• Climbing trees.... Not as easy as the movies make it look.

• HIGH FIVES SIMON

Climbing trees.... Not as easy as the movies make it look.

• HIGH FIVES COMINGSOON.

also, I saw that you're going. Have fun :)

HIGH FIVES SIMON

• Thanks Simon :)

HIGH FIVES COMINGSOON. also, I saw that you're going. Have fun

• suddenly everyone died

• At 6:20pm (German time, so 3 minutes ago), the world population was 7.251.056.485

• Okay, I'm finally leaving!!

Goodbye all! See you on Thursday.

• Hey, how'd everything go?

suddenly everyone died

• Bye!

Okay, I'm finally leaving!! Goodbye all! See you on Thursday.

• seeeeemoonn

Climbing trees.... Not as easy as the movies make it look.

• Bye :(

I'll see you when I get back home.

Okay, I'm finally leaving!! Goodbye all! See you on Thursday.

• What was your name again?

seeeeemoonn

• So, you're alive?

Alt text

I said you probably weren't gonna die. You lost, so pay for the food at Disney.

suddenly everyone died

• This place is kill one hour then the next it's booming

lel

• How were the drugz?

suddenly everyone died

• Alt text

</3 seemon y u brake mi hart

What was your name again?

• Just kidding. Mad-e.

</3 seemon y u brake mi hart

• It went well I think. The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas, but that I have to wait for the results for the urine and blood samples. (tmi, sorry lol). I should get a call in a couple of days.

Also, I wasn't as drugged up as I thought I would be, they just gave me some kind of liquid to drink that made me sleepy enough to doze off but not actually be "put under", and it made me not feel the tube down my throat. My teeth are still kinda green from it, lmao. But the nurse said that it'll go away after about a day of brushing. I'm trying not to smile or talk because I don't want anyone to see my ugly green teeth. O_O

Hey, how'd everything go?

• Green teeth? What the hell was that? xD

It went well I think. The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas, but that I have to wait

• Good that they couldn't see anything super wrong. Getting blood samples back is nerve wracking, but at least you'll know if anything's up.

And the green will go away soon :)

It went well I think. The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas, but that I have to wait

• I wasn't actually very drugged up, lol, they just gave me some stuff to drink that made me feel sleepy. I went to bed as soon as I got home, at like 7. xD

Now that I woke up, I can still kinda feel something in my throat. x___x I've been drinking water to make it go away, but it ain't helping much.

How were the drugz?

• Hulk Rachelle.

Green teeth? What the hell was that? xD

• I didn't mean I'd die today, lol. Some day.

The bet isn't over yet.

So, you're alive? I said you probably weren't gonna die. You lost, so pay for the food at Disney.

• I waited for you to come back drugged for about 4 hours, sleepy as hell, then I went to sleep for about 10 hours.

I woke up, no one was here, went back to sleep for 3 more hours... I'm not going to sleep well now ;~;

I wasn't actually very drugged up, lol, they just gave me some stuff to drink that made me feel sleepy. I went to bed as soon as I got home,

• More Photoshop inspiration, thank you sir.

Hulk Rachelle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.