Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• "How's he doing?" I ask as I walk down the hall. Mary peers through the glass window at an incubator.

"He's stable. Doing fine, according to Swineheart."

"That's good." We stand there staring together. Just the two of us.

"Where's Jack at?" I ask.

"Hmph. Where isn't he? I haven't seen him since they admitted Carter to the NICU," Mary scoffs.

"Guess it got to him a bit," I say, pressing my forehead to the glass. A nurse is tending to the baby, sticking her hands in the little holes in the side.

"Yeah. Every time I call him, it's either,'I'm a little busy babe,' or 'I can't talk right now.' I guess fatherhood just isn't cut out for every guy."

"He seemed like he cared. Most of the time."

"Yeah, well. Jack isn't the 'settle-down' type. Fuck, I'm not the settle-down type. I guess the mother is always more forced into the ordeal. He doesn't go through the trauma of delivering a baby. He gets to go out and drink, be irresponsible, for the rest of his days. And what do I do? Sit home, take care of the baby and hope that he comes home sober for once?"

"You don't have to stay with him, Mary."

"Fuck, I know that. But I'm thinking of my child, Harm. What will I say when Carter asks,'Why isn't daddy ever home?' or 'How come you and daddy fight all the time?' Hell, if we even make it that far. Who knows where that scumbag will be when the baby starts walking and talking?"

"Mary, you're over stressed. You need to go rest. It's been a week. When was the last time you went home?"

"How can I go home with my son here, all alone. What if something happens? And I'm not here to see him when it does."

"You're being too hard on yourself, just-"

"Don't tell me what to do, Harm! Have you ever had a baby? Have you ever had your world stolen from you? Have you ever been used like I have? You don't understand anything. You're only 6 years old, I've been in this world and many others for FAR longer than you!" Mary yells, a bit too loud.

I feel anger bubble up inside of me, tears starting to form around my eyelids,"If that's how you really feel, then fine. I'll see you around Mary." I walk toward the elevator in the direction I came from, my hands in my pockets and my heels making an exceptionally loud clicking noise across the tiles.

"W-wait-....Harmony, I-" Her voice is cut off by the doors closing.

Ooof, that was a hard one to write. Most of the time, I wing it. Whatever comes to mind is what I write. I've been watching way too much SVU lately. WAY too much. -Sighs- I always say I don't know when I'll write my chapters yet I keep writing them frequently. I guess I'm afraid that one day I won't know what to say or I won't be able to go on, so I don't want you guys worrying or wondering where I went when they suddenly become less frequent than the past few.

Ah well. On a side note that has nothing to pertain to anything I've written, my dad is in the hospital. He has an infection and his body is trying to fight it but it's not going away easily. This morning the doctors think he may have had a heart attack, and transported him to a heart center. I didn't even go to Church today because my stepmom drove out to him as soon as she heard (Like, 8 AM) and I had to stay and watch the kids. So yeah, that happened. I hope he gets better soon is all. Writing really keeps my mind off this stuff and looking forward to your guys' responses, as well as stories you make really make me happy sometimes, so I just want to thank you. I don't know how else to say it. Thanks. I always say Thanks and I always mean it.

I'm sorry for getting super personal on this one, lol.

~Emily

• Writing this idea down regardless....

You should have Odette dual-wield sawed off shotguns as she shoots the Adversary soldiers away to Kingdom Come in one of your future chapters. Just kidding, but seriously though, you should draw. You gotta believe in yourself man!

• I feel bad for Mary and even if her and Jack do not get together, at least stay 'sane' for Carter. I can recall my childhood being that way; mom and dad always bickering and the poor kid deserves something 'normal' in his life. Er uh, normal....hmm...This was a very good chapter and look forward to reading more. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your father and do not worry about writing if you are needed there. Things happen. But if this does help keep your mind busy, please continue to do so. :) We all look forward to your story. My prayers go out to you and your family in this struggling time. We are all here for you, should you need it. -hugs computer screen-

EMMYPESS posted: »

"How's he doing?" I ask as I walk down the hall. Mary peers through the glass window at an incubator. "He's stable. Doing fine, according

• Oh Mary, you've really done it now. Hopefully she'll find some way to make it up to Harmony, hopefully.

Don't be sorry, it's always good to let someone know what you're dealing with and that you're using this as a hobby to help you put your mind at ease. I agree with what pudding said above as well, we're here for you - you can count on that.

"How's he doing?" I ask as I walk down the hall. Mary peers through the glass window at an incubator. "He's stable. Doing fine, according

• edited August 2014

Just finished reading issue 69 and man how intense the last few were, so I'm in the mood for 2 chapters this time, enjoy. Also if you haven read issues 25-26, this will contains some spoilers.

Chapter 6 The Wooden Soldiers Attack

"So hold up let me get this straight, we are going to be over run by toys?"

"Not toys Daren, magical wooden soldiers crafted from the same wood Pinocchio."

"Of course."

"HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT"

"We know Pinocchio, just messing. Anyway Miss White, what do you want us to do?"

"THEY'RE HERE!"

"Alright Daren and Bibi, we will need you're strength on the street. Beast, Hobbes and Grimble will be there. Whatever you do, don't let the Wooden Soldier advance."

"Yes Miss White"

"Of course, but where the is Bigby?"

"Away for now, he should be.... ugh--"

"Miss White? Are you alright??"

"I'm fine Bibi, these babies are probably wondering what all the fuss is about. Now go quickly, they need you down on Bulfinch Street"

"We're on it."

Daren in his wife Bbi rushed downstairs and out into the streets to join everyone in battle. As they begin to transform into their Werecat forms the two wonder how their children are doing at home. They want to get this done soon as possible so that they can join them and become a family once again. Daren and Bbi begin to attack the Wooden Soldiers."

"Stand back everyone! Grenades go!"

BOOM

The explosion from the grenades shook up the Wooden Solider. Now was time to send in the heavy fighters to tear things up. The Wooden Soldier were durable, but were no match for a Werecats razor sharp claws. While the heavy hitters are fighting prince charming and everyone ready cannons and aim them directly towards the Wooden Soldiers. They fire and blast them to smithereens.

"We managed to slow them down Daren!"

"Yeah, Miss White sure knows what shes doing. And I thought this was going to be hard.. Hey wait a minute is that who I think it is?"

"What are you talking about Daren?"

"Hi mom, Dad.."

"Omar, Tisha?? What the hell?"

"We wanted to help.. so.."

"Omar we specifically told not come here. IT'S NOT SAFE AS YOU CAN SEE!"

"I know dad but.."

He's right dad."

"Tisha?"

"Consider this family time."

"What?"

"Dad look out!"

A Wooden Soldier holding an ax tires to kill Daren, but Omar saves his father by swiping off the Soldiers head with his claws and turns into his Werecat resembling a jungle leopard.

"Impressive son..."

"Where did you think I got it from?"

Clarathea is sent in and begins setting fire to the streets burning the Wooding Soldiers.

"Bibi, kids get back quickly. MOVE NOW!"

"DAMN, THESE FLAMES ARE TO STRONG. WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?!"

Chapter 7 Aftermath

A powerful wind blows blowing away the Wooden Soldiers. Bigby emerges in his wolf form and rain begins to pour from the sky. Then Snow rushes over to give Bigby a strong hug and so relieved to see him.

"Mom is that really him?"

"Yes it is.."

"He's huge!"

"Show off..."

Daren...."

"Bibi.."

"Anyway we should clean this place up before the the Soldiers wake up again... Let's get to work family."

Daren and his Family helped the other with cleaning up after the battle. Afterwards Bibi revisits the Bussiness Office with news on The Adversary and what he has planned for Fabletown. Daren they takes Tisha and Omar to get some ice cream nearby.

"Are you really going to eat all of that Omar?"

"OF COURSE!"

"You definitely got your apatite from your mother... So Tisha, are you still seeing that Werewolf boy?"

"I don't know daddy, do you still want to ripe out his lungs and feed them to him?"

"Only if he hurt's you Tisha. You are my baby girl, and I won't let anyone hurt you. That's something you have to understand, you'll be a parent to someday."

"Yes daddy but, I really like him. And he really likes me so."

"If he feels that way about you and you feel the same way then, alright. You can date him, you have my blessings."

"Really dad?"

"HELL NO!"

"Hahahaha"

"SHUT UP OMAR"

"I'm just messing with you Tisha, you can. Just be careful, please.

"I will."

Suddenly, Daren has a strange feeling. Someone is watching him. He gets up and tells his children to wait here while he leaves the building. He looks around, and then looks around on the rooftops and se's the same Werewolf that attacked his wife and family a few days ago. He gets mad and chases after it instantly turning into his Werecat on the way. He is determined to hunt down this werewolf, even if it kills him..

To be continued

• X-files feels <3

PeterCaves posted: »

I haven't drawn anything since seventh grade. I used to love drawing, and I don't know why I stopped, but it was a real mission doing it aga

• Ha, they're trying to one-up Mulder and Scully.

MasterStone posted: »

X-files feels

• Thanks. Mary's just been really stressed lately, thinking about what she's gonna do next and what not. My dad is doing okay, he's still in the hospital but he's doing well. Hopefully he'll come home soon. -huggles-

pudding_pie posted: »

I feel bad for Mary and even if her and Jack do not get together, at least stay 'sane' for Carter. I can recall my childhood being that way;

• Hopefully there's a reconciliation between them soon. Depends on how I decide to write the next chapter. -moar huggles-

Oh Mary, you've really done it now. Hopefully she'll find some way to make it up to Harmony, hopefully. Don't be sorry, it's always good

• edited August 2014

"What's wrong?" Charming asks when I enter his apartment.

"Does it look like something's wrong?" I ask him back.

"Well, you look a little angry, did your mother say something?"

"No."

"Hmm. Well then. You wanted to show me your fencing progress, right?"

"That's what I'm here for." I pull my sword out of it's case.

"Lets go out on the balcony."

"Do you have any fencing equipment?" I ask.

"Don't need any."

"W-what? But what if I hurt you?"

"That won't happen, unless you've mastered the sport. Lets go. And you shouldn't have to wear any either. I won't hurt you."

"But-"

"If you want to you can. But we should be fine."

"Well, whatever you say, I guess."

I take position, as usual. Prince Charming stands in front of me,"En garde."

I lunge at him and he steps backward, avoiding the blade. I feel my arm shake a little, afraid of anything that could go wrong without protection.

"Bend your knees a little more, be confident," Charming says,"How will you waltz into battle if your afraid of hurting someone?"

"Well this is different. You aren't my enemy," I say, abiding his instructions and correcting my pose.

"Who says you will be fighting someone you hate?" He asks, swiftly knocking my blade out of the way.

"What are you saying?" I lunge again.

"I'm saying," Charming parries another one of my attacks," that you may not realize it, but there's something brewing out there. Fabletown might be peaceful for now, but what about later? You need," He steps out of the way of my attack,"Preparation."

"But what if I can't choose a side to fight for?" I swing the blade,"What will I do? I can't just watch everyone die, can I?" I feel more anger inside of me, surging through my veins. I swing the sword one more time, harder and stronger than before. It sticks into Prince Charming's bicep, causing him to bleed through his shirt.

"Oh my god!" I say, letting go of the sword. It drops to the ground with a thud and I rush to my father's side.

"Get...back into position." He orders.

"But-"

"Do it, now!" He says, almost yelling. He stands back up, as if the pain in his arm doesn't exist. Horrified, I pull the sword that is stained with blood off the ground and I shakily take a stance in front of him.

"Now attack!" He orders.

I lunge, but he parries it away, as usual. Adrenaline surges through me and I attack quicker and with more finesse. I press the tip into his chest, despite the fear of hurting him again. He's knocked back by the power of it and stumbles near the edge of the terrace.

He starts to laugh,"Now, that's what I'm looking for. Power."

I drop my blade again,"Why did you make me do that?" I yell.

"Do what? Force you to go on?"

"To fight you when you were hurt?"

"Because that's what you need to learn to do. When the enemy is weakened, you must give the final blow, before they can heal." Prince Charming presses his hand over the wound, and soon enough the blood flow stops. He removes it and there's not even a scar to prove that I hit him. Just dried blood and a ripped shirt.

"See? This is what you're up against. The Fables who are popular, they will heal quickly. If you don't want to kill them, at least hurt them enough for them to surrender. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"That's good. You are very good at this. I hope you continue your lessons with Snow. She's taught you well. I wish I could, but you know how things are. Your mother trusts Snow more than me, despite our somewhat forgiving encounter."

I press my forehead into my dad's chest and I feel the tears pour out, staining his shirt more.

"There, there. Do you want to talk about what's really bothering you?"

I nod into his shirt and he guides me inside to the kitchen.

I really liked this chapter. A lot. I hope you did to, I kind of just went with the flow and wrote whatever came to mind. I do that a lot when I write <3

• edited August 2014

Yay! Can't wait! (hugglez) ^_^

I believe that your dad will come home soon too, just keep on thinking positive!

Hopefully there's a reconciliation between them soon. Depends on how I decide to write the next chapter. -moar huggles-

• Aww its nice seeing Harmony and her father interacting. Thought the fencing scene was a nice touch as well. :)

Hopefully she is able to communicate with her father. Poor kid. :(

"What's wrong?" Charming asks when I enter his apartment. "Does it look like something's wrong?" I ask him back. "Well, you look a lit

• Chapter 18

"Toy Soldiers part 5: War, blood and tears"

Note: Sorry. No pictures today. :( Busy, busy, busy. Hopefully tomorrow, I will have a couple more up. :)

Enjoy! <3

"Ethan, what are you doing?"

"Trying to save YOU!"

"They know something is up, Ethan! This will never work..."

"Trust me. It will. Papa is here and Katie came up with a wonderful plan."

"Is HE there with you?"

"No, Peter. He's not with us...."

"Of course. I'll uh...hold them off as long as I can. Hurry, Ethan. I'm scared."

Mary and I were determined to get inside. They were holding our young children captive; on top of that, some of my other family members were being taken hostage as well. I kissed Mary once more and watched her vanish into the pocket mirror.

"Be careful, Mary."

"Hm. You should know me by now, Porgie-its THEM who should be careful."

She waved once more and into the darkness she went. I placed the mirror in my pocket and with Ethan and Penny by my side, we scurried to our destination. Up in the darkness, we could hear the faint swooping of Jersey's wings.

"I hope he knows what he's doing."

"He does. Katie made sure he knew his part in this."

I clenched my gun close to my chest and watched, as several gurads walked around the premises. They looked around the area and carefully moved several bushes. They were making me uneasy.

"You think they know we are here, Ethan?"

"Not sure, Junior. They haven't shown they know our presence but keep down..."

My mind was uneasy; all I kept thinking about were my kids. I think Ethan knew where my mind was.

"They are alright, Junior."

"How do you know?" I grabbed his shirt and shook him. "HOW!!"

"Junior, calm down! Peter-he has him. I've been able to comunicate with him through our thoughts. One of the perks to being a Halfer twin, I guess."

I released his shirt collar and watched as Penny began adjusting her dress.

"Penny-"

"You boys ready?"

"I'm not sure. You said you had a plan but all I see is you fixing yourself up-"

"Trust me, boys. We are dealing with MALE wolves..."

I was a bit apprehensive with what she actually had in mind. Penny blew a kiss to each of us, walked out and had several guns pointed at her. I became jumpy and was prepared to run out and defend but Ethan held me down. We watched, as a large wolf approached Penny.

"HALT! State your position, intruder!"

Penny gave a smirk to the wolf, grabbed his gun and pointed down.

"Boys, boys. Let's take it easy. We don't need to make war...all we need, is to make love..."

She quickly pulled her top down and exposed her bare breasts. I had to turn away in horror; Ethan nearly slammed his head into mine, as we both turned away. We could hear Katie laughing softly; we noticed Emily grinning, as Penny distracted the male wolves. Fuck. You would think they haven't seen a woman in years.

"C'mon, boys. You've been working awfully hard. Why don't we take a minute and release some of that built in stress."

As the wolves gathered around, we watched as Jersey flew down and took the absentminded fools one by one and tore them to shreds. While he was busy with that, Emily and Katie waited, as my papa and Malcom went to the front of the door. There stood two men, who were not easily impressed with Penny's 'little show.'

"Hello, boys. Long time no see."

"Johnathan. Malcom. What brings you both out here?"

Before the men could finish, Malcom and papa easily took them down and with that, Katie and Emily rushed to the front. But no one saw him; he cocked his gun and before either of us could say anything, one of the guards shot into the night. The group of male wolves surrounding Penny took out their guns and began to fire into the crowd. This was my cue. I jumped up, began shooting and headed for the front.

"JUNIOR! Stop!"

"I can't, Ethan! I have to save the kids!" My right arm began to glow red, as I shot and killed three more armed men along the way. "Take that side and protect the others!"

I watched, as Penny took out two shot guns and fire. "Show is over, boys!"

"JERSEY!"

I stopped in my tracks, as I watched one of the Folker men fire a rocket launcher in the direction of Jersey. Katie turned into a brown shewolf and grabbed the man in her jaw. It was too late, as the rocket flew in the night sky and strike Jersey. His hissing and anguish cries, along with the sound of gun fire, seemed to take over the night.

"Jersey-NO!" Katie snapped the man's head clean off and charged at several more men. By this time, several men changed and began fighting with Katie, papa and Malcom. I took this time with Emily and Penny to enter the building; hans Junior, Mini and Ethan stayed behind.

"GO!" Mini yelled at me, as she shot down another wolf. "Find the others! We got this!"

Emily closed the door behind, as we walked into a bloody mess. There were limbs scattered all around; blood pouring from vents and covering the walls. I began to stick beneath our shoes, as we walked by lifeless corpses.

"The fuck happened here?"

"Mary..."

"Mary? How do you-"

"I've known her long enough to know when you have crossed the line. Today was that moment."

As we walked by, one of the bodies began moving; he reached a hand out, in hpe we would feel sorry for the poor creature. Like a true Porgie, Emily kicked his hand back.

"Fuck you, bitch."

I lead the girls through the halls, as we found Mary ripping open yet another wolf. She smiled and wrapped her bloddy claws around me, as Emily and Penny inspected the area.

"Anything, Mary?"

"They are around here, Junior. I'm trying to connect with Sheila and have her guide me to her location."

"Here-" I grabbed her hand; both the marks on our arms began to glow. "Let me help you."

I laced my fingers around hers, as we closed our eyes and tried contacting our daughter. For a few seconds, silence. Then, there she was; I was proud of her, as a portal opened before us. I stuck my hand in and watched as the darkness devoured it.

"So. THERE is a way I can go into the mirror with you..."

"Between our connection, the kids and now this little shit here, you've always been able to. Fun, huh?"

"I need you two to find the entrance to where Peter and the others are. Hurry!"

I took Mary's hand and soon, we fell into the shadows.

"JERSEY! JERSEY! Oh my god!"

I found him tangled in a briar patch and pinned between two rocks. I could easily detect blood in my nose, as I pushed back the brush. He tried reaching for me, as he used his wings to lift up. Hans junior found me, as he helped lifet Jersey up. Thank god; he was alive and able to focus on me.

"Fuck! That little asshole came out of nowhere!"

"Oh, you are okay!" I wrapped my arms around Jersey and planted a long, passionate kiss on his lips. "You are okay..."

"Wow! Should get shot down more often."

"You're not going to 'spray' that shit around me, are you?"

"Not this time..."

"Uh, guys! We have company."

We looked over and noticed several armed wolves heading our way. Jersey smircked, as my relic glowed.

"Easy...this is too easy, kid..."

I frantically watched, as 'A' cheered on his men.

"Stop, 'A'! This has gone too far! I didn't want this!"

"No, but I did. You scratch mine, I scratch your back."

"I WANTED the Sheriff, not a war!"

"Oh but my dear boy. We HAVE what you want-this was just a bonus!"

"What do you mean..."

Three werewolves and a beautiful lady with long, blonde hair, brought the Sheriff into the room and toss him at my feet.

"Here you go, Peter. One bloody, pathetic excuse."

"Easy, Amber. Let Peter have his fun first, THEN we can take what's left of him...."

"Peter, stop!" I peered up at Rosie; my uncle Gren was beginning to wake up, as he noticed who stood before me.

"Peter, no! Don't! I know the sheriff can be a fucking asshole but you are better than this! Please-"

I ignored my uncle's pleas, as I kicked the Sheriff in the mouth. The old wolf tumbled to the side, as I began to feel the change.

"PETER! Stop!"

"Fuck off, Ethan! Its my turn now!"

"There is so much hurt and anger out here, Peter! Please! There are so many innocent people involved in this-all for what, revenge?"

"I'm going to finish what dad started years ago..."

"PETER!"

I was now in wolf form; one paw on his arm, the other pressing down on his neck, as he began struggling beneath my weight.

"You're done, wolf."

Chapter 19 soon :)

• I think that Charming is really changed since the first issue of the comics, so I decided to take a more fatherly approach on him. I think he and Jack are pure opposites; Both sleep around with women all the time, but Jack is more of non-committed guy who cares only for himself, where as Charming is willing to find love despite his tendencies, and I honestly think if he had children that he knew about, he'd love them no matter what. It was actually said in one issue that Jack is Charming's son, but it's never stated if Charming knows this information, so I decided to play it where Jack knows but doesn't care (his usual attitude toward things.). I also tried highlighting the importance as what's to come for Fabletown, since it's plainly obvious (f you're caught up to the issues) That there WILL be a battle between the Fables. It's harder for Harmony to pick sides, since it's basically family against family for her. Prince Charming tried to teach her this and to be strong no matter what. So yeah.

Aww its nice seeing Harmony and her father interacting. Thought the fencing scene was a nice touch as well. Hopefully she is able to communicate with her father. Poor kid.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited August 2014

Dude! That ending! I pictured Peter and Bigby! I loved this! And Penny with her...umm...'assets' being used for that was funny!

Can't wait for the images! BTW saw you on campus, waved at you but you didn't see me! You were movintg fast! On a mission! lol Nice chapter and can't wait for more! Also-go Mary + Junior! Kick some wolf ass!!! XD Those two, man! Mary + Junior

Chapter 18 "Toy Soldiers part 5: War, blood and tears" Note: Sorry. No pictures today. Busy, busy, busy. Hopefully tomorrow, I will h

• "...I'm probably being really silly about it. I mean, she's stressed and stuff, she probably never meant it..." I take a sip of tea from the mug in front of me. Charming changed his shirt and is cooking up some dinner for us.

"If she's your friend, there's no way she meant to say those things. I mean, having a baby like that is scary for anyone, so yeah. She's just a little burnt out is all. You should go see her when you think she's cooled off."

"Yeah. She'll probably stop by anyway. My apartment is part of her cycle of places she hangs out at."

"Sounds good. Here's some grilled chicken," He places the plate in front of me," With green beans and carrots."

"Yuck. Vegetables."

"Didn't your mother ever tell you that veggies are good for you?"

"No, when I was living with her I was invisible, so all I ate was the air around me. At least the veggies taste better than that."

"That's the spirit. Eat up."

Just then, Nalayani walks in,"Hey guys," She smiles, placing a few shopping bags down,"I decided to get more 'westerner' clothes today. I'll try them on later, you can tell me if they look good or not."

"I would love to, but I have to go home after dinner. Maybe next time," I say, stuffing chicken in my mouth.

"No problem Harmony. But before you go, I have something," She walks into the bedroom and comes out a few minutes later with a small box.

"I wanted to give this to you myself. It's a necklace from my lands. I thought it would be a nice gift for you."

I open the box and examine the gold chain with a jewel crest at the bottom,"It's beautiful. Thank you," I say, and I stand to give her a hug. It's a little awkward but she doesn't push me back.

"I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to customs of this world," She says,"But I'm glad you like it."

"I'll put it on when I get home. Which reminds me, I gotta go. Bye Dad," I turn around and stand on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Bye. I'll see you soon."

"Thanks, Dad."

"It's no problem."

I leave the apartment with my sword case and new necklace in my hands.

Short but sweet. Sometimes that's the way to go.

• Oh crap oh crap oh crap- Bigby! Peter! Gah! I love them both- GAH!

Also, Mary XD That was great, they walk in and the bodies are practically liquefied. Perfection. Then Emily and shit- that was awesome. Poor Jersey, I normally hate that son-of-a-bitch (Especially being in NJ with all those tales of the Jersey Devil) But I really did panic when he went down and then Penny kissed him and d'awwwwww. And when she showed the guys her tatas, that was just amazing.

Another good chapter, my friend!

Chapter 18 "Toy Soldiers part 5: War, blood and tears" Note: Sorry. No pictures today. Busy, busy, busy. Hopefully tomorrow, I will h

• My reaction when Penny showed her pups:

Alt text

;D

• edited August 2014

Well, what do you know? I had the same type of dinner as Harmony. Chicken and vegetables. (but instead of green beans and carrots, I had broccoli and pasta covered in vodka sauce) XD

"...I'm probably being really silly about it. I mean, she's stressed and stuff, she probably never meant it..." I take a sip of tea from the

• LOL I saw you but I was looking for the building for my class. So lost today! XD

Anyways, thank you. I might add a picture of Bigby and Peter from 'better' times. Glad you are enjoying the story and the whole Bloody Mary + Junior idea. :)

JJwolf posted: »

Dude! That ending! I pictured Peter and Bigby! I loved this! And Penny with her...umm...'assets' being used for that was funny! Can't wai

• Actually, it was Katie that kissed Jersey. They are the ones matched together but I can understand the confusion. Too many Porgie girls! XD

I feel babd for Peter; his relationship with Bigby will be explained if not the next chapter, by the end. Like I told JJ above, I MIGHT add a picture of him and Bigby during 'better' times. That was her plan and it seemed to work. XD

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Oh crap oh crap oh crap- Bigby! Peter! Gah! I love them both- GAH! Also, Mary XD That was great, they walk in and the bodies are practica

• Yeah...you and me both, dude! XD

My reaction when Penny showed her pups: ;D

• OMG My girl made chicken tonight, too! LOL Dragon, your meal sounds fantastic! lol

Great chapter, btw. Sweet. :D

"...I'm probably being really silly about it. I mean, she's stressed and stuff, she probably never meant it..." I take a sip of tea from the

• Haha - apart from that, fantastic job with this one man. My most favorite scene was when Junior and Mary 'connected' with each other as they try to find baby Mary, including the emotional part with Jersey.

Yeah...you and me both, dude! XD

• Quite, Mr. Pie. My servants prepare only the finest meals available to me made by my trusted chefs. :)

OMG My girl made chicken tonight, too! LOL Dragon, your meal sounds fantastic! lol Great chapter, btw. Sweet.

• edited August 2014

Chapter 1: Dave Riddles

The guy's name is Dave Riddles. His story starts when...

Dave walks into a bar, he sees his friends getting beaten up (as usual), he just stands there watching his friends get beat up. Suddenly, something runs into the door and suddenly... BANG *BANG BANG... silence occurs... Dave opens his eyes looks at his surroundings and sees blood everywhere. He remained in his lying position, when someone opens the door, he sees Dave's friends breathing... he helps them up and says " I need you to come with me", Dave's friend shouted " YOU KILLED ALL THESE PEOPLE, NOW YOU WAN'T ME TO COME WITH YOU?!", the guy slaps him and says "COME WITH ME OR I'LL KILL YOU TOO!". Without hesitation, Dave stands up and confronts the guy. They both stare at each other for a short period of time, then Dave says " I think i've seen you before", "yeah, that's what I thought too" the guy says. The guy later on drops his gun and walks away, saying "see you around Dave". Dave quickly recalls someone saying that to him before, flashbacks started appearing on his head. He thought to himself, "same accent, same attitude and same-". Tears started to drop, he knew who the guy was. His friends comforted him and asks who the guy was and he said, "she's not a guy... she's my best friend who I saw get murdered in front of me".
    Dave starts to cry hard. Heavy rain followed leaving them stuck at the bar. His eyes turn into different colors, he feels different, he felt happiness and sadness at the same time. He stands up, clenches his fist and says... " I'm sorry "....camera zooms to his face... he opens his eyes and smiled

END OF EPISODE ONE

• Lmao I'm sorry for confusing them. It's hard to keep track of them all sometimes xD

I feel bad for Peter too. I guess if Bigby wasn't so...I dunno, Aggressive? When he was around trying to see Peter, as well as a little nicer to Peter's parents, I think things wouldn't be so bad. And this 'A' guy....Are you using A to cover his identity, or is that what he really goes by? I figure the first, but I could be wrong.

Actually, it was Katie that kissed Jersey. They are the ones matched together but I can understand the confusion. Too many Porgie girls! XD

• Oh my lord, pasta with vodka sauce <3333333 AND broccoli. I wish I had your dinner lol.

Well, what do you know? I had the same type of dinner as Harmony. Chicken and vegetables. (but instead of green beans and carrots, I had broccoli and pasta covered in vodka sauce) XD

• Chicken is a 3 meal a week thing in my household. If it's not burgers and dogs or pasta, it's chicken, or occasionally pork.

OMG My girl made chicken tonight, too! LOL Dragon, your meal sounds fantastic! lol Great chapter, btw. Sweet.

• Exciting to see Peters development.

• edited August 2014

I still have one more left. I'll just toss it at my computer screen and hope that you'll receive it on your end. :D

Oh my lord, pasta with vodka sauce <3333333 AND broccoli. I wish I had your dinner lol.

• Chapter 19

"Toy Soilders part 6: There will always be war."

Just a few more images I'd like to share. There is a VERY rough sketch of some various characters. See if you can guess who is who on that one. Oh dear sweet Penny....just like mama back in the day. :P Getting close to the end here! :)

Enjoy! <3

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

"Peter? PETER! Fuck!"

"What's going on, Ethan? Where is Peter?"

"I lost contact with him, Mini. Something bad is going on-I can feel something evil and full of rage when I try reaching him!"

"Here-we will hold the rest back. Go and find him, Ethan! We can't lose him to THIS..."

"He should have killed you when he had the chance..."

I displayed a row of very sharp fangs, as my lips curled back and my paws took enourmous steps. HE backed into the corner and with both hands, raised himself to his feet. He was wounded; the marks I left around his neck and the bite mark on his cheek began bleeding.

"Peter....please. LISTEN to me-"

I threw myself at HIM and with one throw of my massive paw, HE crumbled to the floor like an old building.

"Peter...I...I won't fight you..."

"Why the fuck not, you dog? I'm right here-FINISH ME! Why don't you cut MY belly open with a knife, huh?! GO ON!"

Everyone present in the room now had their eyes on me; 'A' sat in his chair, as he and the others became curious. What would be my next move? Would I be the one to take down the Big Bad Wolf? Rosie and my uncle Gren tried once more to plea with me and spare the Sheriff's life. By this time, they didn't exist to me. All I was focused on, was the beast before me.

"Peter...I....I...I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice, son, I-"

I grabbed his arm with my jaws, tossed him to the side and landed onto his torso. His chest cavity almost caved in with my two front paws, as I pushed further down into his lungs. I swore at that time, his ribs slowly began to give out. His eyes still remained on mine; they were beginning to change. It was true. I DID have HIS eyes.

"LIAR!"

"Peter, I didn't! Your father...those were different times. He's changed-"

"Do you know what you could have done!? He almost DIED because of you!"

"He did some things, Peter. Awful things. We all have. That doesn't make them a bad person-"

"Like you, you conceited hypocrite! Everyone want's to point the finger at my father, pick out his mistakes and what he's done wrong. Laugh at everything he tries to do. But no one looks at you-the Big Bad Wolf. You're allowed a chance to redeem yourself but god forbid ANY of you allow him that chance...."

"But we did, Peter. Your grandfather and I..." He tried lifting my paws off from his chest; HE managed one but I had a pretty good stand. A growl escaped my throat, as I watched HIM continue to speak. "Yes, I did slice him open and yes, I wanted to rip his limbs off. But that is not me...so, I left him there and as a Fable goes, it takes longer for them to die."

"Then what?! Time is running out, Sheriff!"

"I came back with your grandfather. We found Nick...he explained it all. The witches showed us what your grandfather saw. Your father and mother...they saved one another, Peter. The old Georgie seemed to vanish when she came into his life. Then you kids happened and...the city and the people within forgave him over time. And so did I."

I stood back; HE lifted himself up, as I watched him change into a large wolf. It was like looking in a mirror; it was true what mom said. Even Penny and Katie were onto something. I looked just like HIM.

"Peter-"

"Why?" By this time, I became a large, devestated wolf. Tears began streaming down my face. "Why did you do that to me? Didn't you love me? You went around my half siblings!"

"Peter, you have to understand what was taking place when you kids were little. This war-THIS right now-was a huge problem back then! This is why your grandfather came to us-why your older siblings were almost taken away from us."

I glared up at 'A'; he seemed nervous, as he tried to slip behind Amber and the others. My uncle Gren stood up; he was trying his hardest to change. My aunt Carla tried to distract the others.

"They tried taking your cousins away because they would need 'glamours' and were seen as a threat to this very society. Look at her-look at any of them-do they seem harmful? You called them monsters but all I see are souls trying to live in a world that hates them. For what? Being different?"

In the corner of my eye, I noticed the mirror begin to glow a dark red; it was shaking for awhile, then came to an end. I knew she'd make it. Bloody fucking Mary. She came through the darkness and trailing behind her, was my brother. Well. The son-of-a-bitch FINALLY discovered the use to that mark she left him when he was a teen. I gave him a quick nod, as they crept behind the others. 'A' finally stood up.

"Brilliant speech, Carla. You were always the voice between you and your sisters. For shame. This WORLD took control of what you saw, how you felt about us."

By this time, several of the wolves cocked their gun and had them aimed over at my uncle Gren and Rosie; they were both towering, giant Grendels. I could hear Sheila clapping. Psychopath. Love it.

"Open your eyes, Peter! No more asking questions. No more wondering why-no more lies! Tell them, 'A'. Tell them WHY Bigby had to ignore him!"

I glared up at the others. "Why, 'A'?" I jumped before 'A', as the coward tried dodging behind the others. "TALK!"

"Peter....I, uh, listen-Bigby! He ignored you, Peter! Georgie Porgie had to raise you and-"

"Tell me, 'A'! Tell me why!" I pinned him to the wall; the guns were aimed behind me. I could feel them breathing down my neck.

"Don't do this, Peter. Join us...be what your grandfather couldn't be. Help us take down the Fabletown community...use that hate to throw that fucker down the Witching Well!"

"So...this is WHY...all you wanted, was to use me as your sick, twisted weapon choice." Without warning, my uncle Gren, Rosie and Bigby began taking down the group of wolves. I didn't notice her; she stood above me, hands glowing white. Amber was sneaky like that. I didn't even know.

"My babies! My babies!"

"Mommy, Sheila could see you! I felt you and daddy! Did you see? Did you see me?"

I didn't give George a chance; I wrapped my arms around my son and hugged him tightly. I grabbed both Mary and Sheila and pinned myself against her. Sheila gave me a kiss, as she continued to glow. God. She looked like her mother right now.

"I'm so proud of you both! Your powers are becoming like....like-" I glanced over at Mary, who gave me a kiss and a slight punch. Yeah. Like mommy. We noticed a battle taking place, Amber hovering above my brother. That can't be good.

"Fuck! We have to go, Mary! You take the kids and-"

"Porgie, you think I'm gonna let you have ALL the fun? And besides-let the kids have at it, too. They need to practice."

At first, I refused. But after today and the way she was glaring at me, why would I pass up on this?

"Fine. Ready?"

Mary kissed me, held my hand and we marched on, like soldiers on the battle field. "Always, Porgie. I...I love you..."

I was surprised but the second she said that, both our arms glowed. That was it. We finished the connection.

"Love you too, my killer psychopath."

"Nick! I can't get ahold of Peter! Something is wrong!"

"You're damn right there is, Ethan. God...look at this place."

Mary must have been here; there were torn off limbs, blood and guts scattered all over the place. I came across Emily and Penny; they seemed surprised to see me there.

"Ethan!" Penny grabbed me and the both of them embraced me. It was nice seeing familiar faces. "What are you doing here? Where are the others?"

"Don't worry! They are taking care of the remaining wolves out there. Where is Junior?"

"He went with Mary. They are looking for the kids and Peter-"

"We have to hurry! Peter is in trouble! I'm not able to communicate with him."

Emily cocked her gun. "Alright. This is the night fuckers die and the blood is on my hands. If you ladies are done having fuckin' tea time, then I suggest we get going."

I agreed and soon, the four of us headed to hell. To a war. To our final decisions.

Chapter 20 soon. :)

• Penny is so pretty, Pie! And Ethan...0.0 I love the 'rough' sketch one, too! Cute!

I'm loving this chapter, pie! Its dramatic, full of questions and its nice to see Peter coming around. They did it to protect him but like the others, there is only so much you can do. And Mary FINALLY telling Junior she loves him. AWWWW! Feels! :D Their babies are too cute. Did you ever pick a gender out for their unborn child yet?

Sad knowing this is coming to an end but I enjoyed these and the previous ones. Good work like always, dude!

Chapter 19 "Toy Soilders part 6: There will always be war." Just a few more images I'd like to share. There is a VERY rough sketch of

• Yes. 'A' is just a way he hides himself from the world and others. No one is sure what his real name is because he refuses to let anyone know about his past. He's just one of those mysterious characters. :)

As far as Peter, hopefully he can look past everything and try to have something with Bigby. He DOES love Peter. Just things happened...

Lmao I'm sorry for confusing them. It's hard to keep track of them all sometimes xD I feel bad for Peter too. I guess if Bigby wasn't so.

• Okay I remember reading some stuff about Mary (Not the Telltale one, the real life one) and apparently since she never bore a child (and suffered many false pregnancies and miscarriages ) however she experience signs of pregnancy that went up to full term, but no baby. Some believe she faked it, but the thing that stood out to me the most was she gave birth to a ghost. And it got me thinking since Mary's bio has childless ghost and well this was born XD And lastly xxx means I'm switching view points.

The cold heart of hate

Chapter 1 Shattered glass

Tiny legs swayed back and fourth on the cot. Amber eyes stared anxiously at the mirror before her, holding a stuffed pink rabbit close her chest as the young child await her mother. Remembering the last thing she was told to do was to wait here until her mother or someone came and told her to come out. Scarlett secretly hoped it was either Vivian or her mother the most.

Her mother because she loved the way she would appear out from the mirror to see her, Scarlett although could travel through mirrors a short distance it didn't compare to what her mother could do.

Then there was Vivian, Scarlett liked her, she liked her a lot! Vivian would give her yummy treats and crayons to draw with when her mom was busy with "adult stuff".

The young child held her pink rabbit closer to her chest. Her eyes still locked on the mirror, still waiting for her mother to appear. Remembering the ruckus from before. She should be used to the noise by now, It was just part of the "adult stuff" her mom did. Scarlett briefly turned away from the large mirror to a stack of drawings and crayons that were just nubs. She would had been drawing but the young child used up all the paper and crayons Vivian had given her hours ago. The idea to sneak out and take a quick peek was far too tempting, although the door was locked from the outside she could always use the mirror to sneak out.

Scarlett smiled a cocky little smirk clutching her rabbit on one hand.

"One peek won't hurt... long as we're careful, okay Pinky?" addressing her worn out rabbit, the origin of the name Pinky came from the the colour of the toy's pastel pink fabric. Grabbing ahold of the rabbit's head Scarlett made Pinky nod. Maybe if she had the chance Vivian could fix Pinky's eyes, the purple button eyes were becoming loose.

With a smile on her freckled face she Leaped out of the cot, tucking a lock of black hair behind her ear she made her way up to the mirror. "Just like mum showed you..." reaching out for the mirror's glass surface her hand went through the mirror. "Okay , now for the rest..." taking a deep breath Scarlett then pulled herself through on the other side.

Upon exhaling she was on the other side. Her eyes scanned the room for any sign of life. The room was an utter mess, broken glass everywhere, the chairs and sofas used to furnish the room were tipped over. An eerie feeling came over the five year old child as she clutched Pinky tighter. Her eyes widen seeing the crimson blood that stained the floor. Scarlett could only stare in horror upon seeing the scene, her pulse raced as it took every ounce of self control that the young child had to kept from screaming in fear.

What had happened? She knew her mummy's work was dangerous... But... But what was this? What happened here? Where was her mother? Or Vivian? A muffled groan caused her to quickly spin around on the soles of her shoes. Her body trembled upon seeing Jersey sprawled out on the ground, she remembered seeing him out of glamour once or twice... It still made her feel uncomfortable when anyone was out of glamour.

Swallowing the salvia in her mouth her teeth bit into the bottom of her lower lip. Scarlett hoped she wouldn't get into trouble.

"W-where's mo-"

"She ain't coming back kid."

xxx

Twenty years later...

The kid spend to much time in that damn factory if you asked Jersey, although maybe kid wasn't the best choice of word. Scarlett was far from a kid now. She certainly grown from that little girl that spend the first five years of life in a small room, and the other twenty becoming a hostile young woman.

He narrowed his eyes as Scarlett stood in the middle of the factory. At her request the shattered remains of her mother were left untouched, Not like anyone every came around here anyway. Was she aware of his presence? Meh, it didn't matter, he been watching her do this for years.

Lighting up a cigarette he inhaled deeply. He had no idea why she spend her damn time here of all places... But then again Bradwr would SOMEWHAT give Scarlett a bit of her space. But of course that son of a bitch had a tendency to not keep his mouth shut... maybe he got it from him. Personally he though the two married for all the wrong reasons, Scarlett needed reassurance of someone who was there, and that just happened to be his bastard son Bradwr.

"She's been there forever." huffed Bradwr. Clad in his usual attire, dull red leather jacket, pair of old jeans, framless glasses, and his medium length hair down, he really should get it cut.

"Give her, her damn space." Jersey grumbled blowing a grey cloud of smoke. "She's your wife after all, you know what's she's like."

Maybe it was just out of fear Bloody Mary would return from the dead that he kept Scarlett. There were very few options he had when it came down to what do to with Bloody Mary's daughter. Mary never said shit about the father, and as tempting as sending her to an orphanage was the damn kid knew too much, more then enough to blow his cover and get him thrown away in the Witching well. So out of the little goodness he had in his heart he kept her, kid was quiet at least, hardly spoke shit.

Then there was his son Bradwr. Once again him and Scarlett married for all the wrong reasons. Scarlett was lonely and needed a clutch to hold onto, while Bradwr taken advantage of her state, hardly a match if you asked Jersey. Despite being childhood friends everything started going down hill once hormones kicked in.

"Don't see what the big deal is, crazy bitch ain't coming back." Bradwr grumbled taking out his own pack of smokes. "You got a lighter on you?"

Tossing the lighter at his son he returned his glance at Scarlett. The damn woman taking her sweet old time just lingering around this damn place.

"You don't know her mother like I do-"

"I know she's dead, she just needs to get over it." Bradwr hissed lighting up his cigarette. "I'm gonna go talk to her." he took a long drag of his cigarette and made his way up to Scarlett.

"Scarlett!" he called.

Upon hearing her husband call for her the young woman turned around. Splitting image of her mother when it came to appearance. Big amber eyes, freckles that decorated her cheeks, and black hair. Only real different was Scarlett kept her black hair long and lacked the red bangs Bloody Mary had.

"For fucks sake, you said it was tonight, so what are you doing here?" Bradwr hissed.

Scarlett narrowed her eyes, a look of irritation as she glared at her husband. "Just taking in the fucking scenery." she scoffed crossing her arms.

Bradwr rolled his eyes. "Damn it babe, what is the deal?" he reached out and stroked her freckled cheek, Scarlett frowned and swatted his hand away.

"I'm not in the mood." Scarlett snarled.

"Then tell me what's wrong." Bradwr frowned crossing his arms. "You ever talk to me anymore."

"And I have pretty damn good reasons too. You got a smoke to spare?"

Begrudgingly he handed her a smoke, taking out her own silver lighter Scarlett lit it up and took a long drag.

"And those reasons are?" Bradwr questioned stomping out his cigarette.

"For me to know and for you to never find out." Scarlett hissed blowing a cloud of grey smoke. "You know what's going down tonight, I don't need you to get distanced like you always do, if it were up to me I would be doing this alone."

Jersey could only shake his head as the two bickered. He doubted they would last the rest of the year. He lit up another smoke and continued to watch his son and daughter in law bicker.

"For the love of fucking god, I don't get sidetracked." Bradwr argued.

"Oh really now? Where were you when you went out to get your glamour?"

"I was getting my glamour."

"And it takes three hours to go get a glamour?"

"You know I can't just waltz into Fabletown office and pay for once, your well aware of what Medusa's like!"he glare his wife a sharp glare. "Bitch always has some kind of shit going on."

"Medusa also doesn't waste anyone's time, no matter what her game is." Scarlett hissed.

"Where are you getting at?"

"Take a wild guess."

This clearly angered Bradwr as he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "Fuck this!" he snapped turning around. "Just let me know when your ready..." he left the building, cursing her name under his smoke scented breath.

Scarlett took one last drag of her cigarette before letting it fall to the ground then stomping it out. Her gaze shifted to Jersey, clicking her tongue in a annoyed manner.

"Your son's fucking useless."

"Don't I know it."

End of chapter 1

First of Bradwr mother's and Scarlett's father will be left unknown.

Quick bios of them

Scarlett-Bloody Mary's daughter, father unknown. Has long black hair, her mother's eyes and freckles. Cold, hostile , vengeful, serious, witty and has a hard time trusting people. Scarlett is dead set on avenging her mother's possible death by any means. Has her mother's true form. She is married to to Bradwr. Theme song : My songs know what you did in the dark By Fallout boy

Bradwr- Jersey's son, mother unknown. Long-ish orang hair . Father's eyes and wears glasses. Has his father's unglamoured form but his contains a large pair of leathery wings. Cocky, blunt, sarcastic, quick to anger, and doesn't think things through. Married to Scarlett. Theme song : Flawed design by Stabilo

Fun fact, Bradwr is a Welsh name ;D anyone want to look into it's meaning?
    CoughForeshadowingCough

So what did you guys think? Next chapter I'll be introducing two other main OCs for this story.

• I absolutely loved it, good job! I wonder if Scarlett still has 'Pinky' after all of those years that have passed?

• Chapter 20

"Ashes, ashes we all fall down"

'The first child will break their hearts,
    The second child will try to take it apart.
    The third child will search for a reason,
    The fourth child will commit treason.
    The fifth child will destroy us all,
    The sixth child will gladly take the fall.'

Alt text

'Better times'

Alt text

"So, it was true-she WAS his second chance..."

Malcom managed to lead Sheila and George out of the building and back into Fabletown. They didn't need to be there. None of us did. From the corner of my eye, I watched as Peter and Bigby teamed up to defeat 'A' and Amber; she was trying her best to knock them off their feet with her water ability. Clearly, the bitch had forgotten WHO she was dealing with.

"Ugh! These fucking dogs! Why won't you die!?"

With both of them possesing the North Wind ability, they inhaled and blew Amber straight into a wall. There was a clank and her annoying mumbling began. She wrung out her hair, as she glared at 'A'.

"You blundering fool! Why didn't you tell me the boy had the same ability?"

"I didn't know, Amber! I swear! I thought-"

She grabbed him by the neck and tightly wrapped her fingers around the flesh. He began turning a light purple, as he thrashed in her grasp.

"You better deal with this, 'A'. Or, should I say Remus. I'd hate to create the Tiber river and toss you into the damn thing. Isn't that how Romulus died?" Her laughter was alarming, as she tossed Remus to the side. Her palms opened up and as she twitched her fingers, a mighty blast of cold water plummeted at Peter.

"PETER! NO!"

Bigby climbed along the many pipes and walls to try and reach Peter. I watched in horror, as the other either began to transform or use their capabilities. Junior lifted up his hand and with Mary by his side, shards of glass escaped their palms and into Amber's back. She turned to face them, as she reached around and yanked the shard out. Her wound bled for a few seconds, then returned to normal. In horror, they both continued to throws shards at Amber.

"You fucking foolish Fables! Trying to destroy something that can not be contained! Look at you, Junior. Playing house with the bloody bitch that feasts on mundies. Hm. Must be fun having a killer mother your children."

Junior cocked his gun and with a terrifying shriek, he charged towards Amber and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew past her neck and right into the wall. He dropped the gun, when a large wave of water slammed him into the ground. Mary pulled out another shard from her head and rammed the object into Amber's spine.

"Don't you DARE touch him, you filthy whore!"

As the two fought, I rushed to Junior's side; Penny and Ethan frantically tried fighting off a small but powerful group of wolves. Bigby was trying to fish Peter from his watery grave; Amber had created a large pool around Peter.

"Emily! We can't! There-there is too many of them! They are too powerful!"

"Fucks sake, Junior! Get up on your feet and fight! We can't let them win-we can't have them take-"

Remus held Peter against his chest, as the wolf pinned a sharp knife to his belly. We all watched in horror, as he slowly sliced the top layer. As the blood began seeping from the wound, Bigby lunged at Remus. The wolf aimed the knife even closer to his stomach, causing Bigby to stop in his tracks.

"Don't, Remus! Let him go!"

"Nonsense, Bigby. I'm going to finish off what YOU couldn't finish! Leaving that idiot to live-"

"But, Peter-"

"We will have what we want! Once his ravinous blood hits that medallion, WE will have control of not only OUR society but yours as well! Fabletown will be no more!"

"His blood? I don't get it!"

"Its very simple, my dear Sheriff. You see, Peter has your blood, plus the blood of an Alpha. Those two genetics combined has created the ultimate weapon; the mind of a man but the body of a werewolf. He has the strength, the power, the agility! He was a perfect canidate when he was born. That is, until you and his whore mother took that away from us!"

"Remus, please! You don't have to do this-"

"You shunned me out of Fabletown years ago, Bigby! you and that bitch Snow White! Then you left your position and gave it to fools that had no right being there!"

"Remus-"

"So, I had to come to the Folker side, where the werewolves here greeted me with open arms. They provided me with a home, food, job-a place to call home. Then John leaves, teams up with you and what is it YOU two decided to do-play savior with Georgie motherfucking Porgie!"

"Let him go!"

"Now, I GUESS it wasn't ALL bad. I mean-we got this little guy here, huh? And SO much anger, this kid has towards you, Bigby!"

"Remus, you don't want him!"

"Oh...I THINK I do...."

Remus lifts his hand up and with a single plung, buries the knife into Peter's stomach. Remus releases him, as the blood begins to pour from the wound.

"NOOOOOOO!"

Bigby and papa turn into wolves, as they attack a now transformed Remus. Junior, Penny and I try to shot at Amber and the others; Ethan runs to Peter's side and tries to cover the wounds.

"Its no use, Emily! We can't fight them off much longer-"

Behind me, I can hear the wounded cries of Rosie and my uncle Gren. This was it. We were all going to perish in this building. Wither away. Our names being erased from the books. Without warning, I was knocked in the face by a wolf's paw. I flew into the wall, my head slamming into the brick wall. I felt the burning sensation near my ears, as I noticed blood trickling down my neck.

"EMILY-" Junior's voice trailed off, as I closed my eyes. "Emily...."

"We can't keep meeting like this, Emily."

That voice. I opened my eyes; Vivian stood before me, holding a Samurai Sword. It was glowing grey, as i grabbed it from her hand.

"Vivian-"

"Look at you. Stubborn as all heal. Won't give in. Just like your father."

"We can't, Vivian. There...there is no way."

"You can't let them win, Emily. This will never go away, unless you and the others fight them off and create peace between our worlds. I'm sick of seeing family, friends-those that matter the most, fighting just to survive. I hate seeing you kids suffer...watching him suffer..."

I knew who she was referring to. "Vivian. Is he going to die?"

As she turned to face me, there was a faint smile. "No, Emily. You're father still has time on this Earth."

"Peter-"

"He'll survive, Emily."

I didn't like her expression; it seemed unsure and concerned. "Someone does die, don't they?"

"I can only say this-love is a powerful weapon; more powerful then all the hate, guns, fire-it consumes your heart and changes minds. It knows no boundaries; it doesn't see what we do but what's inside. Peter IS loved, Emily...you all are..."

"Vivian-no. Its can't be..."

"Go back. Use this. Know I'm always with you."

From behind her, I noticed Felicia. She walked up to me, reached out a hand and touched my face. She still looked beautiful like before. She kissed my forehead and slowly vanished.

"I'm sorry, Felicia! I'm...I'm...you are an idiot, sometimes..." She smiled. Soon, they were both gone.

"EMILY! EMILY! Wake the fuck up!"

Junior slapped my face, as I quickly stood up; the Smaurai Sword was planted in my palms, as it continued to glow grey. It wasn't a dream, then.

"The hell did you get that from?"

A smirck ran across my face. "A friend. A very old family friend."

As the three of us headed towards Peter, Remus' mirror began glowing red. We were all shocked; Mary was in the room and Junior was beside me. Who the hell was coming through? We heard glass crackling and breaking, as a tiny hand with claws and covered in blood came through the shadows; soon, another would follow, followed by two more.

"The fuck?"

Mary, however, had a large smile on her face. From the darkness, stepped George and Sheila; she was in true form, as George's eyes were solid red and his palms were glowing red. Both symbols on their arms glowed, as Sheila hissed and began tossing shards of glass at the remaining wolves.

"Stay away from our uncle and aunts, you filthy flea ridden' dogs!" George's plams opened wide, as pieces of glass and fire flew towards a few of the men. Junior joined Mary, as the four of them fought off the wolves.

"Go! Save Peter!"

From the ceiling, he heard his call; the room was filled with hissing and flapping of leathery wings, as Jersey swooped in; still riding on his back, was Katherine. Behind her sat Hans Junior, Mini and the twins G.J and Noah. Both were in their Grendel form, as they jumped in mid air and land on some men. Jersey dropped Katie and the others off, as he flew back into the air.

"Hey! you made it!"

"Did you doubt me, dear sister?"

"Hm. Not YOU but ol' bag of bones over there..." We watched, as Jersey tore open a werewolf's belly; his insides fell to the ground like a bloody rainstorm. Amber and Remus looked around; the battle they planned for, was ending right before their eyes.

"No...NO!" Remus glared over at Ethan, still trying to fix up Peter. Bigby too, was by his side. "KILL HIM! Kill them all!!" Remus changed and quickly charged at them.

"Peter....I have to do this."

"Ethan..ugh god..no. Don't! He'll kill you-"

"I can't let them have you, Peter! I won't watch that happen."

"No, Ethan! Please!" Nick tried pulling Ethan back. It was no use. When Ethan had his mind set, it was difficult to persuade him to change.

"I love you, Peter."

"Ethan-SO! Stop!"

Ethan ran towards Remus. We all watched in horror, as he and the giant wolf jumped into air. Remus had Ethan in his jaws. Blood quickly began pouring from his torso.

"For my siblings, for their future, for Peter, for the city-FOR MY FATHER!"

Chapter 21 coming soon :)

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited August 2014

AWWWWW! Feels! The picture of Georgie and Lyla! <3

Oh, Pie...no...you're not, are you.....:'( So, I have a question. Is Vivian pretty much Emily's guardian angel? And I THINK I know Remus' story! Nice! And George and Sheila kicking ass! XD

I'm so excited to see what happens next! love this!

Chapter 20 "Ashes, ashes we all fall down" 'The first child will break their hearts, The second child will try to take it apart. The

• Good ol' Vivian! Chapter 21 can't come soon enough!

Chapter 20 "Ashes, ashes we all fall down" 'The first child will break their hearts, The second child will try to take it apart. The

• Great start! Just wondering, is Medussa in the comics, you're own use of the character, or a reference to Snow White?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.