Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• That was horrible, how he talked, it was just so emotional.
    I've done two playthroughs, and on the one I helped Luke, you can just hear the dread in his voice. "No Clem, do not..."
    "Just go back. Please. Please. " You can tell he knew he was a goner from that point.

Liayso posted: »

In Season 2 Episode 5, if you choose [Help Luke]: The last words that Clementine says to Luke are "I got you. It's going to be all right."

• Yeah that was funny as hell. He spits and says "He is pure evil."

Kennysucks posted: »

If you ask Mike, Arvo, and Bonnie "why are you doing this?" when they try to escape, Mike will say they needed to get away from him, Clem wi

• ... How could anyone honestly forget that? Amnesia?

Yes i know one...Kenny has a godlike beard now, instead of a divine Mustache! Many people seem to forget that!

• What?! Really??

Well do you know that ben flirts with clementine if you feed him and clementine at s1 ep2?

• Please... she had done enough for Clem before that, and she was just too disappointed. I was mad at her for her attitude at first. But then I thought of what she said in my playthrough of helping Luck: many people made promises to her and they never came true. She just counted too much on Clem and she disappointed her.

• After the campfire scene, you get the "right of frost" achievement, which is named after a line from the poem "I cannot live with you" by Emily Dickinson. If you read the poem, especially the part that mentions "right of frost", it's pretty obvious how well it fits Luke's death, and this achievement was foreshadowing it.

• Listen to "In the Water" by Anadel and think about Luke's death scene, especially if you tried to help him rather than cover him... It makes me think Telltale planned that all along.

• Assuming she still has them, both weapons Clem has with her in the end were given to her by Luke: the hatchet in episode 3 when they were escaping Carver's, and the pistol in episode 4 when they're trying to shoot walkers on the deck.

• Episode 5 is the only episode where Luke doesn't use his machete.

• hey what does arvo say when kenny has that POS? Arvo says something fast and i love it since it's funny

child123 posted: »

[It's your fault! You son of a bitch. I'm going to kill every last one of you!] [You took from us! Remember that!] [You killed the boy

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited August 2014

In the flash back in 205, clem will be wearing her Brooklyn sweater if you stole from the stranger in 103. If you didn't, she'll be seen wearing her yellow skirt dress.

Also if you decided to bring lily in the RV, she'll be seen sleeping at the back with Ben.

• If you chose the [Help Arvo] dialogue, Kenny will hit Clem, on accident

• Yeah she does. Although its funny (to me) to hear her curse, it makes me sad knowing she is loosing her innocence more and more... :(
    I love sassy Clem but i miss old and adorable Clem.

She cursed a lot in this episode.

• Yeah when I heard that I wanted to slap him. Can't believe he would say that. If only she could have said it back.... >:)

• Its something like

"No no i need to see if shes okay, let me go"

Ellias posted: »

hey what does arvo say when kenny has that POS? Arvo says something fast and i love it since it's funny

• Mike's determinant death was removed to make a villain out of Mike & Bonnie for siding with Arvo. If Clementine shoots Mike, that justifies Arvo's actions in shooting her.

• I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I was digging around in the sound files and found something interesting.

There were a few pieces of dialogue in All That Remains, that had Eleven year old Clementine ask for her hat back. This leads me to believe, that she could have possibly been without it for awhile, but it was nixed.

• i feel bad for Vitali. All he wanted was the meds instead he got a knife in his neck

child123 posted: »

Damn.now i feel bad for arvo

• This is the scene where Clem gets her hat from Sam

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I was digging around in the sound files and found something interesting. There were a few pi

• Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. I never even knew there was a scene where Sam takes her hat

This is the scene where Clem gets her hat from Sam

• Ah, the good old Russian weapon switch. Advanced soviet magic.

Or maybe Telltale just forgot lol.

ComingSoon posted: »

At the end episode four, Vitali has the shotgun, and Buricko has the AK-47. However, in the beginning of episode five, Vitali has the AK-47, and Buricko has the shotgun. Weird.

• Dammit, I didn't get my option to do that on ps3!I should've stayed offline so it couldn't update,and i would've probably shot him.

So what happens after?When you are down,who comes to see you if Bonnie is in the water and Mike is shot?Also,does he die?

dojo32161 posted: »

Here you go, it's a vine. Mike is shot on the PS3 version

• It's removed from Episode 1 actually.

There sound files too like Clem saying "Good dog!"

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. I never even knew there was a scene where Sam takes her hat

• Yes, Mike dies. Once you shoot him, Arvo will shoot back. I assume afterwards it just cuts to Kenny's voice realizing what happened.

Dammit, I didn't get my option to do that on ps3!I should've stayed offline so it couldn't update,and i would've probably shot him. So wh

• Here that's the video I found :

TWD_25 posted: »

Not a detail but can somebody who plays on PS3 film Mike getting shot, or someone find a video? I tried looking but didn't find it.

• edited August 2014

Mike, Bonnie and Arvo are still alive at the end of Season 2 Episode 5. (That Mike shot thing was cut from the game and patched so it's not canon.)

• Other than Bonnie, shes determinant

True_Scum posted: »

Mike, Bonnie and Arvo are still alive at the end of Season 2 Episode 5. (That Mike shot thing was cut from the game and patched so it's not canon.)

• So that's what happens after :O

Here that's the video I found : .

• She can die if you cover Luke and you don't break the ice after they fall in.

How is she determinant?

• How is she determinant?

ClennyJr posted: »

Other than Bonnie, shes determinant

• At the end, if you choose to go alone, you can see someone (and it is deffinitely not a zombie) on the hill. Maybe Lilly, Christa?

• If you choose cover Luke and you don't break the ice once they both fall in, Bonnie dies.

How is she determinant?

• I don't see anyone on the hill.

• It's not fixed.

Mazdamaxsti posted: »

This was what was going to happen, but it was taken out. TT said it was a glitch that only happens to some players on PS3, and is now fixed.

• Okay i didn't know that, thanks.

dojo32161 posted: »

If you choose cover Luke and you don't break the ice once they both fall in, Bonnie dies.

• What about: SlenderMan? o_0

Bokor posted: »

His model's name was "Campman."

• Why Jane decided that it was necessary to threaten the kid is beyond me.

In my opinion. I think she was worried about the fragile state that our group was. if Arvo was there it possibly meant that there were more people around. people she didn't know whether they were good or bad. and based on that she threatened Arvo to force him to leave the area and whoever was with him.

Liayso posted: »

And this is why I was so mad when Jane threatened Arvo back in episode 4. -_- The Russians probably weren't bad people. Then Jane and Cle

• In ep 5, when you talk to Jane when she is with the baby, if you ask her to hold the baby she says, "Is it going to puke?" Then the baby pukes and she says. "It Puked."
    idk I thought that was really funny lol

• You are invited to have a chat with a DemiGod. ^^

So that's what happens after :O

• Well we threatened them and determinantly robbed them, not to mention that when they surrounded us they didn't even have the intent to kill them, even Buricko said "Tell them to put down their guns so we can take their things". It would have been much easier to kill us and take stuff but they didn't want to.

zeke10 posted: »

So to them we're the bad guys?

• Here. (I am sorry about Pewdiepie, but i dont know who else chose this and I am also sorry if I am wrong :D) Alt text

Itchy_Tasty posted: »

I don't see anyone on the hill.

• That's Clementine and AJ.

Here. (I am sorry about Pewdiepie, but i dont know who else chose this and I am also sorry if I am wrong )

• I'm not sure about this, but somebody noticed if you shoot Kenny or let Jane die, maybe they'll turn, because nobody shot them in the head.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.