Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 3) Hell yeah, let's do this. We'll make sure we avenge our fallen group members

Dark_Star (!) Okay, Romy. We're leaving you, like you want. Thank you for this. Latte was looking at Romy."Okay, Romy. We're leaving y

• Holy Shit... Rolecall? Who was who from the Cabin group :)

BlueShadiw posted: »

Just realized that everyone that went out to save Salt died ;-; We're slowly turning into the Cabin group...

• Just realized that everyone that went out to save Salt died ;-;

We're slowly turning into the Cabin group...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, I'm glad I went out like a badass

• Thanks for participating and being apart of the FOTD crew! Glad you liked it. I gotta say, I really enjoyed writing your character, you came up with a very unique one, tried my best to bring him to life into the story. Wish he could have lived a bit longer, but people voted and the story must continue a certain direction. You can still vote no matter what, though. B^]

Though I missed the vote, I am certainly satisfied at how my character died. Sacrificing himself for his friends. And getting a kiss from Sc

• Is the RV group inspired by the Cabin group?

Thanks for participating and being apart of the FOTD crew! Glad you liked it. I gotta say, I really enjoyed writing your character, you came

• Had to give you a badass death, thought you were going to stick around a bit longer, but the votes sent it in another direction. Thanks for creating your character and participating, man.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, I'm glad I went out like a badass

• Hmm, not really. If it turned out to be similar, it wasn't my intention, lol. Just the way you guys voted.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Is the RV group inspired by the Cabin group?

• edited September 2014

Latte and Star are the remaining ones from the original RV/hilltop group. Let's see if they survive...

Just realized that everyone that went out to save Salt died ;-; We're slowly turning into the Cabin group...

• edited September 2014

SoRood

Markd4547 posted: »

1) Spit in his face WOW ok Rood Tobi? BRING IT

• Well, knowing our luck... XD

Hmm, not really. If it turned out to be similar, it wasn't my intention, lol. Just the way you guys voted.

• Lol, plus I'm also killing characters off, so I'm part of it, too.

Well, knowing our luck... XD

• Thanks for including me, it was fun, Can't wait to see what happens next to everyone else :)

Had to give you a badass death, thought you were going to stick around a bit longer, but the votes sent it in another direction. Thanks for creating your character and participating, man.

• edited September 2014

so I'm part of it, too.

YOU TRAITOR!

Alt text

Lol, plus I'm also killing characters off, so I'm part of it, too.

• Mwuahahaha! >B^]

so I'm part of it, too. YOU TRAITOR!

• 2) Make me, you bastard!

ComingSoon Tobi was finally done with his speech and he headed to his office with Noncy, I didn't buy any of it, though. Tobi just wanted

• 3) Hell yeah, let's do this. We'll make sure we avenge our fallen group members.

Fallen but not forsaken. We got this RV group!

Dark_Star (!) Okay, Romy. We're leaving you, like you want. Thank you for this. Latte was looking at Romy."Okay, Romy. We're leaving y

• 3) Hell yeah, let's do this. We'll make sure we avenge our fallen group members.

• 2) You guys go on ahead. I'm staying here with Romy

Markd4547 (!) Drive off. I don't have time for this, I need to get to Tobi's. "Please! I'm begging you! I need your help, I need to ge

• 3) say nothing

ComingSoon Tobi was finally done with his speech and he headed to his office with Noncy, I didn't buy any of it, though. Tobi just wanted

• 3) Hell yeah, let's do this

• 1) Spit in his face.

• Hm... Prediction for the war...

After Tobi is dead, Gustav will kill Lee off-screen, but Gustav won't return to the mansion and have an unknown status.

• Damn... I have missed some parts... but it's time again to

3) Say nothing.

• 1) Say nothing.

• XD 1) Say nothing, why Y do dis everytime :P

1) Say nothing.

• VOTING CLOSED!

NONCY WILL CONTINUE TO BACK TALK TOBI

• CLEAR WINNER HERE, VOTING IS CLOSED!

STAR WILL TELL THE OTHERS THAT IT'S TIME TO FINISH OFF THE BANDITS

• Markd4547

After leaving the lady behind, I kept my focus on getting to Tobi's. A few hours had gone by and it was getting dark out. I noticed a few gray clouds in the sky. It was going to start pouring soon, I was about halfway to Tobi's now. There were a few roamers in the streets, but it was pretty empty. I was sleep deprived and hadn't eaten anything in about two days. I knew there was no time to stop, though. I had to keep going...

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

(!) Make me, you bastard!

I kept staring at Noncy, daring her to say something else."Make me, you bastard!" She shouted.

I kept my smile and started laughing."Hahaha, you know what, Noncy? FUCK YOU!" I let go of her face and kicked her. She was tied to an office chair with wheels at the bottom so she went back and hit the wall.

"Oof!" Noncy looked back at me."You fucking asshole!"

I started walking towards her."And yet you still talk."

"What are you going to do? Kill me?!" She asked.

I got next to her and then looked out the window. All the lurkers still hanging around. I turned to look at her."Every man needs a woman that will be by his side, a woman that will keep him motivated and help him when ever he needs it. I brought you back here because I thought you were going to back me up one hundred percent of the time. But no, you keep pointing your finger and calling me the bad guy. I fuckin' decided to bring you back here, ignore all my other workers just so I could keep you safe!"

"You're not the same! You've become a monster, Tobi!" She yelled.

"You're just not used to the new me, you aren't seeing the bigger picture here. Wake the fuck up, Noncy! We need to become what we hate the most so we can fuckin' survive this thing! There are no more rules, this is just about survival of the fittest!" I told her.

"I can't agree with you. What you're saying is bullshit!" Noncy said.

I gritted my teeth."You're really starting to piss me off. I gave you a chance, but yet you keep going on and on. You said to make you shut up? Oh, don't worry about that, I'll make sure you never speak again."

"So you're going to kill me, then? You wouldn't do that, you need me. You could use me as a hostage if anything, and you know that." She said with confidence.

I smirked at her."Heh, honestly, I don't fuckin' need you anymore. You're ruining my focus here, and besides, you and I won't seem to work out anymore. I'm not going to kill you, though."

"That's what I fucking thought, Tobi. You're all talk." She glared at me.

I kept my smirk."Hehe, I'm not going to kill you... I'll let the walkers do me the favor." I said to her and then turned her around to move back.

"What?! What are you doing?! Tobi?!" She yelled as I moved her back. I reached my table and then looked at the window. I took out my gun and shot at it. BANG! BANG! Shattered glass fell on the floor, and I put my gun away."Tobi! What the fuck?!" She said.

"It's been real fun, Noncy. But I think this is where we part ways, have a nice... fall. Oh, and about your friends, imagine their faces when they find out that you're dead, hahaha!" I said to her.

"Tobi! Tobi, no!" She yelled. I started pushing her forward and picked up some speed, I grabbed the bottom of the chair before reaching the window and then tossed it out with Noncy still tied to it."AHH! TOBI!!!" I heard her scream as she fell and then hit the ground.

I was looking out the window as the walkers approached her, and then started eating and tearing her apart. The door opened and CS came running in."Tobi! What happened?! Are you okay?!" He asked.

I looked back out the window."Everything's fine, CS. Everything's just fine, haha." I kept smiling the whole time as the walkers devoured what was left of Noncy.

CS ran up to look out the window."Jesus..."

"We weren't seeing eye to eye on things. Waste of time bringing her back here, but now it's done. The sun's coming up, we have a lot of work to do today, CS. No more distractions, we'll need to prepare ourselves for when those mansion people attack." I said to him and then started walking back.

"Okay, Tobi... I'll tell the others to get ready." CS replied.

"Good. We'll meet up in the first working area, don't keep me waiting." I told him as I walked out the door...

ComingSoon

"Holy shit..." I said under my breath as Tobi walked out the door. What the fuck was wrong with him? Why did he kill her? I knew Tobi was losing it, but this shit was way past psychotic at this point. I turned to look out the window, the walkers were feasting on Noncy's corpse. I wasn't even sure if staying here any longer would be safe. But there was a war coming, and we had to stop the mansion people before I would even think about trying to escape. I knew with everyone firing at each other, that it would be the perfect opportunity for me. I just needed to wait this out a bit longer...

NO VOTES FOR THIS PART!

• RIP Noncy ;~; one of the few remaining from the original school group, and now she's gone </3

Would she have died in all 3 choices? I was thinking about saying nothing, but then I thought Tobi might see her as weak and be bored of her.

Markd4547 After leaving the lady behind, I kept my focus on getting to Tobi's. A few hours had gone by and it was getting dark out. I not

• Spitting in his face would have been much worse, saying nothing would have saved her.

RIP Noncy ;~; one of the few remaining from the original school group, and now she's gone </3 Would she have died in all 3 choices? I was thinking about saying nothing, but then I thought Tobi might see her as weak and be bored of her.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

YOU MURDERERS I voted to spit in his face but no you showed mercy and got her killed I will kill everyone who voted for talking to Tobi which got her killed and avenge your death NONCY D': promise

SO BADASS :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD my chapter I sense trouble your highlighting I'm hungry wtf is going on O-O

Markd4547 After leaving the lady behind, I kept my focus on getting to Tobi's. A few hours had gone by and it was getting dark out. I not

• edited September 2014

I knew it! I knew that telling him to make her shut up would bring bad consequences! R.I.P Noncy, Tobi's crazy.

Though Idk if spitting in his face would be better...

• Let's see if they survive...

Pls. Shtap with teh posts XD

Latte and Star are the remaining ones from the original RV/hilltop group. Let's see if they survive...

• Alt text

BUT PRO THAT WAS MY SECOND CHOICE I'm gonna second-guess every vote I make now!

Also, you said that the walkers ate what was left with her. If you meant that in a literal way, wouldn't the others not find her? I guess a bloody office chair with rope around it might give them an idea, but they couldn't be completely sure that it was Noncy. Unless you give us feels by leaving a high heel behind :'(

Spitting in his face would have been much worse, saying nothing would have saved her.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD Oh perhaps I should edit my answer now much worse tell me more?

Spitting in his face would have been much worse, saying nothing would have saved her.

• Yeah, Ch.4 will include a lot of death, there's been a bunch so far...

They didn't completely devour her whole body, but it was pretty bad...

BUT PRO THAT WAS MY SECOND CHOICE I'm gonna second-guess every vote I make now! Also, you said that the walkers ate what was left with he

• Soon... B^]

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Oh perhaps I should edit my answer now much worse tell me more?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.