Post Your Favorite Walking Dead Game Gif **Edit: Seriously, I love you guys and gals!**

Comments

• You know I never noticed that, but they do seem similar xD and sound alike.

OMG Jack totally reminds me of Jane, I thought they even had the same voice actor! Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this. XD

• edited November 2015

I find it hypocritical that people are always saying we should be tolerant of one another's beliefs, but the minute they come across a Christian, it no longer applies apparently.-_-

I like to think Lee is too. I have a good feeling Kenny still has faith, if he didn't, he would be blaming God for his losses, not the new world they live in.:)

It's rare to find those on the internet, usually we're chased off from whatever site we inhabit. But me too! (In my head, Lee is also a Christian man..) I hope after everything Kenny's been through he still believes.

• Exactly. People will judge me before they even know me because I throw my faith out there just by saying I believe in God or I have Jesus in my heart. I couldn't agree more my friend.

I would struggle after losing that much, but Kenny's a strong guy. And with him and Clem thinking he'll meet them again depending on certain decisions made, I believe that Clem might believe so too. :)

Tinni posted: »

I find it hypocritical that people are always saying we should be tolerant of one another's beliefs, but the minute they come across a Chris

• What scene is this? I've never seen it in any of my playthroughs.. :/

• I think its when Ben is there when Lee decides to cut his arm off. Either that, or its a fan made gif.

What scene is this? I've never seen it in any of my playthroughs..

• edited November 2015

Sadly, this is just the world we live in today. We must stay strong, even though we are being attacked for our beliefs. I believe this is God's way of testing us. It's good to know there are fellow Christians even on the internet.

Kenny's strength and resiliency to not succumb to his depression and give up are a few of my main reasons for liking him so much and for defending his character. I think that conversation implied that Clem had faith as well.:)

Exactly. People will judge me before they even know me because I throw my faith out there just by saying I believe in God or I have Jesus in

• I'm surprised no one has posted this one:

Alt text

• LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't understand what's happening, but that's the beauty of it.

• MAN i was about to

I'm surprised no one has posted this one:

• This is very true. You're a very strong and brave person. :)

Yeah I agree thats also one of the reasons I really love his character, he's one of the few who actually comes out at one. I think maybe the only one.

Sadly, this is just the world we live in today. We must stay strong, even though we are being attacked for our beliefs. I believe this is Go

• This one. THIS ONE.

I absolutely love Kenny's face when it's mad. It's so ridiculous! XD

I'm surprised no one has posted this one:

• CLEMS FAVORITE IS APPLES

Just sayin'. :)

• Yeah I gave her an apple because I thought she might like them.

CLEMS FAVORITE IS APPLES Just sayin'.

• I love you Nick! You were such a babe!!! D:

Mich19 posted: »

neither does nick

• edited November 2015

Why, thank you! You are very strong and brave too though, not many people have the guts to come out as a Christian nowadays.

Kenny doesn't care what people who don't know him think about him, he is very strong person imo.:)

This is very true. You're a very strong and brave person. Yeah I agree thats also one of the reasons I really love his character, he's one of the few who actually comes out at one. I think maybe the only one.

• edited September 2014

i hate/i'm really pissed tbh when telltale(the writers of season 2) was so lazy improving the other characters .. and how the season 2 ends that so fast.... if there's a possibility or if i have abilities to rewrite the whole story of season 2 i would...

Alt text

I love you Nick! You were such a babe!!!

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Bonnie xD

• KENNY CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3!

I don't understand what's happening, but that's the beauty of it.

• When she got shot, I thought that was the end of Clem. Thank God she made it. Shes one damn tough little girl!

Bonnie xD

• Seriously i'm done with that ridiculous kenny V.S Jane shit -_-

Alt text

• Loyalty missions= a must

Hey I just bought the Mass Effect Trilogy! Cant wait to get my hands on it

• edited September 2014

Christa: Alright guys, we have a predicament here. See, there's this TWD Gif thread and I have no idea which to choose from. Any ideas, guys?

Alt text

Christa: Stares

Goddamnit, Lee. xD

• Alt text

Look at my adorable baby. I'm so proud of you Clem.

• When it's only you and Ben, he can't stand all that blood Lee loses if he cuts his own arm off.

Poor Ben XD

I think its when Ben is there when Lee decides to cut his arm off. Either that, or its a fan made gif.

• Cute :)

• Nick had so much potential, and so did the whole Cabin group. Goodness I wish they would've focused more on the newbies. But, I love Kenny, so I was actually pretty happy with more of his story arc development too.

i hate/i'm really pissed tbh when telltale(the writers of season 2) was so lazy improving the other characters .. and how the season 2 ends

• If only it happened that way, it would have been the best way to Bonnie in her place.

Bonnie xD

• CAN"T HOLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT

Alt text

• Hell to the yes they are.

Loyalty missions= a must

• YES.

Fast Forward to 3:22 - 3:40
    Alt text

You're welcome. XD

• ?

Web Head posted: »

CAN"T HOLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT

• XD This is wonderful!

Fellow Historians unite! Lee and Omid are my fellow history lovers!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Christa: Alright guys, we have a predicament here. See, there's this TWD Gif thread and I have no idea which to choose from. Any ideas, guys? Christa: Stares ... Goddamnit, Lee. xD

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.