Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Sarah is the only character in Season 2 that, if saved, dies in the very same episode.

Season 1 had some of those, such as Travis, Parker (whose leg Lee chopped off), and others.

• I thought that too, but it turns out there is actually a Wellington, Ohio--"up by Michigan" as Kenny says at one point. I'm kind of geeky about maps, so I attempted to map this season going by the North Carolina license plate in the first episode. I thought maybe Wellington would be near Toledo, which is almost in Michigan, but while I was googling, I noticed Wellington about 40 miles SE of Cleveland.

"Well shit, every day's a school day." --Kenny, S1E4

Liayso posted: »

Wellington is called Wellington because the steel parts that make up the giant wall at the entrance have "Wellington" stamped on them. Hence why Edith says, "Well some people call it that." when Kenny and Clem ask if it is Wellington.

• Not sure if these have been added in yet, but -

Jane's (Determinant) statement to Clem about why she feigned Alvin's Jr's death as a ploy reveal Kenny's true nature is very similar to Lilly's explaining why she shot Carley/Doug. (Matching done to the tone, mood, & voice pitch)

Just like in the Season One Finale, Clementine has the option to kill a man by gunshot (The Stranger and Kenny)

After Carver pushed Reggie off of the roof and visibly startled Sarah, Carver walks over to Sarah and puts his hand on her shoulder. As Clementine leaves the greenhouse area, he seems to be telling her something (I honestly thought he was going to end up imprinting his dark, twisted philosophies onto her conscience and make her morals muddled....LOST OPPORTUNITY THERE, TELLTALE!)

Both Lee and Luke had a background and interest in a specific area of history and were college educated.

Clementine was never given the determinant option to show Kenny the old picture she had drawn of him, Kenny, and Katjaa back in Season One (WHHYYY?!)

All of the main supporting characters that debuted in Season 1 that can potentially still be alive are all women (Lilly, Christa, Molly)

Molly only appeared in one episode - but was still able to make a distinct impact. (SHE NEEDS HER OWN SPIN-OFF!).

Speaking of Molly - if she is saved at the school and goes back to the house with you, she will eventually decline joining Lee and the group in the boat - stating that she has never really been fond of the water (or something similar to those lines). Molly's voiced by the same talented actress who spoke for Bonnie, and Bonnie - with a sad twist of irony - has an option to die of drowning.

Rebecca never got to truly confess to Alvin her affair with Carver

Edith is a sniper with brown hair, and her first words are spoken with an unyielding, no nonsense attitude...Sound familiar? I REALLY was waging that it was going to be Lilly! Darn! They even LOOK alike!

Clementine has the option to kill a main character that both she and the player has known since Season One Episode One (Lee and Kenny..Teardrop)

While Lee and Clementine are talking in the RV during the flashback, Kenny looks back at Clem if she truthfully tells Lee that Duck will die. Speaking of which, Kenny is the only other character awake during the flashback sequence (but that is because he obviously had to drive the RV, haha)

My BIGGEST one that made me tear up - In Episode One of Season Two, the first members of the Cabin Survivors that Clementine meets are Pete and Luke. Pete is the first cabin survivor to die....And Luke is the last. Heart Shatters

• So? That's nothing.

Pete does not use Lee's model.

bloop posted: »

You have to agree with me on this, Lee and Pete's beards are the same right?

• When Lee, Clem, the family of Kenny along with Carley & Glenn were running into the drug store, I can't see Lee running from when Glenn said "RUN!" to when Glenn closed the gate... did he go first, leaving everyone behind? Or I make a mistake?

• you told people to stop fighting, i don't think that username is gonna help anything to stop

Kennysucks posted: »

And may I ask how I'm being a hypocrit?

• The first walker Lee killed at the beginning of S1E2 may be from the save-lots. He's wearing the uniform of that place.

• That jane said not to get involved, even though a great number of people got involved and saved that bitches life.

also she begs for help, even though she asked not to get involved!!

• When Lee brought Ben and his friend/teacher to the Motel and Lilly was complaining for that, Carley said that they can be helpful people... Then in E3, one of these helpful people indirectly caused her death...

• In S1E2, if you choose to give Clem food before Duck gets anything to eat, she will ask you to give some food to him.

• She says that when she tries to rescue Luke.

24601 posted: »

I can't remember... when did Bonnie said that?

• Oh yes, thank you so much~

HarjKS posted: »

She says that when she tries to rescue Luke.

• I clicked everything but i couldn't find anything to play with sam other than the frisbee

Midian13 posted: »

In S2E3 Clem can ask Sarah if she trusts Reggie. If Clem remains silent when Reggie asks her name, then Sarah will pipe in that Clem doesn

• The reason we couldn't give Kenny the drawing is because we left the bag at Howe's in Ep 3. since Carver confiscated it, hopefully if we went with Jane, it is still there.

Not sure if these have been added in yet, but - Jane's (Determinant) statement to Clem about why she feigned Alvin's Jr's death as a p

• When I was playing season 1 episode 2 at the st. John's dairy I noticed that if you walk up to the house to talk to Brenda, the door to the dinning room Isn't there. It should be to the right but instead there is no door. Maybe it only happened to me though.

• Well never mind, I really thought I had something there....

So? That's nothing. Pete does not use Lee's model.

• edited September 2014

Kenny in S1E3: We'll freeze our asses here!

Kenny in S2E5: Let's get to Wellington!

• It's so weird to think about episode one, when Lee and Kenny first met Clem.

They'd never think they'd end up getting shot and killed by that [at the time] defenseless little girl...

Not sure if these have been added in yet, but - Jane's (Determinant) statement to Clem about why she feigned Alvin's Jr's death as a p

• I've noticed that too. I think it's just a mistake, not a glitch.

mr.quality posted: »

When I was playing season 1 episode 2 at the st. John's dairy I noticed that if you walk up to the house to talk to Brenda, the door to the

• Sarita, nuff said

BlueShadiw posted: »

Sarah is the only character in Season 2 that, if saved, dies in the very same episode. Season 1 had some of those, such as Travis, Parker (whose leg Lee chopped off), and others.

• Your choice happened in episode 3, she died in episode 4. Nuff said.

Sarita, nuff said

• ah shit, i forgot, thanks for pointing it out

dojo32161 posted: »

Your choice happened in episode 3, she died in episode 4. Nuff said.

• Kenny in S2E5: Let's get to Wellington! Not season 1 :D

TWD_25 posted: »

Kenny in S1E3: We'll freeze our asses here! Kenny in S2E5: Let's get to Wellington!

• Oh, thought I typed that.

Emyl19 posted: »

Kenny in S2E5: Let's get to Wellington! Not season 1

• This is not entirely canon, as Clem can choose to leave Lee to reanimate or choose not to shoot Kenny. But she does has the option for both.

But otherwise - I know entirely what you mean! It is crazy to think that at Hershel's farm where everyone first gets together, the young girl there is not only going to be the main survivor that will outlive everyone in the apocalypse, but she also will eventually have the option to kill both Lee and Kenny - two of the main male characters who both cope with the horrors and struggle to retain their hope and humanity in different ways.

I will never be able to play/look at the first episode the same way ever again, as well as all of the other following episodes. It still boggles my mind how much Clementine has evolved. Well done, Telltale. Well done.

Pride posted: »

It's so weird to think about episode one, when Lee and Kenny first met Clem. They'd never think they'd end up getting shot and killed by that [at the time] defenseless little girl...

• Season One Episode Two - The very long and pathos-driven scene where Lee, Mark, Ben, Carley/Doug trek over to the Dairy Farm with Andy and Danny to meet Brenda to discuss hospitality arrangements - No one involved in this scene survives out of Season One. This means that there is no one alive (other than the player) to recount all of the interactions and what happened during that allotment of time. To me, that is just so shocking and heart shattering.

• So sad! Even if you are able to retrieve it in a possible Season 3 Clementine-focused story plot, Kenny will no longer be around to see it. Which is just so unfair. He really deserved to at least get to see that sweet memento.

Kennysucks posted: »

The reason we couldn't give Kenny the drawing is because we left the bag at Howe's in Ep 3. since Carver confiscated it, hopefully if we went with Jane, it is still there.

• edited September 2014

Amid the Ruins - Jane tells Clementine she can go it alone if surviving in a group doesn't work.

No Going Back - Jane tells Clementine she can't do it without her if you shoot Kenny and leave her.

• Not sure if someone has posted this yet, but if you choose Help Luke in S2E5, and don't move towards him, Bonnie will eventually yell dammit, put away her gun, and the scenario where she and Luke both fall in happens.

• I really like the idea of Nick and Sarita dying in the shootout, *especially because **someone* should have died in the shootout.**** But I think the reason it wouldn't have fit is that Kenny had unravel from the death of Sarita before the shootout to make his treatment of Arvo seem less reasonable. Also think Luke would've been different the whole episode if Nick had died there.

remorse667 posted: »

In the dream sequence, Ben has really awkward facial hair. Arvo probably shot Clementine because he thought she killed Natasha. Litera

• That last one blew my mind, man.

• Ghosts

Season One Episode Two - The very long and pathos-driven scene where Lee, Mark, Ben, Carley/Doug trek over to the Dairy Farm with Andy and D

• the only character with shoelaces is Clementine.

• edited September 2014

It will only be available after you kill the walker tied to a tree and haven't gotten the can of beans out of the trash. Since the beans trigger the next scene. If you didn't then you should be able to talk to Sam who's still rooting around. This will have the other playing scene where Sam (looks like) he's licking Clem's face. I still might have the pics buried in one of my Fraps folders. I'll post if I can find them.

Kenny4ever posted: »

I clicked everything but i couldn't find anything to play with sam other than the frisbee

• I spent way too much time analyzing this post.

Derpi posted: »

the only character with shoelaces is Clementine.

• Thanks man, i'll try it right now

Midian13 posted: »

It will only be available after you kill the walker tied to a tree and haven't gotten the can of beans out of the trash. Since the beans tri

• Both of the comic-book characters who cameo in the first Episode - Glenn and Hershel - are dead by Season 2.

• Back in S1EP4, when Lee goes into the sewer and if you choose to look at the ladder, he says "No going back." which is also the name of the finale for Season 2!

• Asking to leave with mike in S2 reminds me of Lily asking you to leave with her in S1. Both are trying to get away from Kenny and no matter what you say they leave without you. They both try to leave in vehicles that Kenny has fixed and they both presumably take what supplies the group has. (Though idk if the RV had any supplies in it)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.