Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Didn't I even say so myself I'm just trying to get away from everyone now wtf

Ikr? Damn, CS. Wtf? You're just trying to get away, you're done with the killing, like jeez.

• I actually like that people are choosing between 1 and 2, I can continue with either one, honestly.

ComingSoon posted: »

Didn't I even say so myself I'm just trying to get away from everyone now wtf

• Alt text

Wtf with the votes like jeez 2: 6 1: 4 ;-;

• If you live, I have plans for you in CH.5. B^]

Oh okay XD I'd think leaving me alive would mean a better storyline, but, that's just me.

• By the time it runs out of fuel, I'll be far away from this mess.

Face it. I got away with everything.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Then allow me to recall another Lilly moment. Lilly stole the RV, which was low on fuel/battery was almost dead. You're gonna need fuel sooner or later.

• Do u take bribes

Nah jk srs continue with 1 ;-;

I actually like that people are choosing between 1 and 2, I can continue with either one, honestly.

• Kill and get supplies and vehicle.

Don't and he appears in Ch. 5 as a possible ally.

SO CONFLICTED!

If you live, I have plans for you in CH.5. B^]

• What? You want him to live or somthn?

noooooooooo

• Lol, maybe you'll have to convince people, like what Shadow did, haha.

Do u take bribes Nah jk srs continue with 1 ;-;

• You know they're not gonna let you get away with this.

They'll think of something.

SaltLick305 posted: »

By the time it runs out of fuel, I'll be far away from this mess. Face it. I got away with everything.

• Well, you could change it back to your original choice, doesn't matter. B]

Kill and get supplies and vehicle. Don't and he appears in Ch. 5 as a possible ally. SO CONFLICTED!

• @Dont_Look_Back

Sistah do me a favor what have I asked of u before sistah

U guys killin me is no better than me killin u(which I'm obvs done with).

If you live, I have plans for you in CH.5. B^]

• edited September 2014

I HAVE ZERO PITY.

Idk I might change it.

DUDE I THOUGHT I KNEW A PERSON Change it Change it naow

• Just let me go, I promise that you won't ever see me again.

He promised, right? :c

Plus, if we take half his stuff, it's a win-win situation.

What? You want him to live or somthn?

• Are they gonna fly?

You know they're not gonna let you get away with this. They'll think of something.

• @ComingSoon

You owe me one but not really xD

Changed mah vote.

DUDE I THOUGHT I KNEW A PERSON Change it Change it naow

• I'm not with Tobi, gurl. I could care less about him. I just let him get away and that's it. He's on his own. I'm just leaving on my own. Done with the killing.

I HAVE ZERO PITY. Idk I might change it.

• edited September 2014

I'm pretty surprised at the votes. After ComingSoon saying that he wants his character to decieve others and then go and betray them like a page ago, I'd think people wouldn't want that to happen. Can't take the risk. Hopefully WtW doesn't waver, though it would be odd if she did.

Giant Flopping Weiner (Okay and an Edit)

Had to get your attention somehow ;) and I change my vote to 1

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• Buuuuuuuuull shit! "Promise" my ass! The governor said he wasn't gonna hurt any of Ricks people. Well we all know how that turned out.

What's pro gonna do? Send him off just like that? "Okay I'll just leave you alone and never come back" so, commingsoon is just gonna "disappear" from the story? I'm pretty sure the pro won't continue CSs story that has nothing to do with the original group. His own little story with him on his own. Hell no. Pro said it himself, he wants/needs to kill more people.

I have a serious feeling that he's gonna come back and kill you. So yeah, he needs to die.

Just let me go, I promise that you won't ever see me again. He promised, right? :c Plus, if we take half his stuff, it's a win-win situation.

• YOU'RE BACK :O

I'm pretty surprised at the votes. After ComingSoon saying that he wants his character to decieve others and then go and betray them like a

• 'Tis a fair trade.

Just let me go, I promise that you won't ever see me again. He promised, right? :c Plus, if we take half his stuff, it's a win-win situation.

• :c

Buuuuuuuuull shit! "Promise" my ass! The governor said he wasn't gonna hurt any of Ricks people. Well we all know how that turned out.

• Well, Mark found a HUMVEE, why can't they find a helicopter xD

(The jokes are real)

Are they gonna fly?

• You want to die?

xD

NYEOOOOOOOO

• I was afraid of posting depressing stuff in the Lounge (like that one time where everyone was posting depressing stuff and other people didn't like it, but I think I can handle it now.

YOU'RE BACK :O

• Do you need to talk? You can PM me if anything. :(

I was afraid of posting depressing stuff in the Lounge (like that one time where everyone was posting depressing stuff and other people didn't like it, but I think I can handle it now.

• I'm sorry, Shadow, but, you have to realize a simple truth.

I played everyone, made them suffer, and made them look like absolute clowns. Additionally, I got away with everything.

You just have to...

Alt text

Well, Mark found a HUMVEE, why can't they find a helicopter xD (The jokes are real)

• We shall see.

Mark got his, Tobi will get his, CS's fate is almost sealed, and it's not up to us to decide your fate.

(btw, its Blue, not le Shadow who is part Ben)

I'm sorry, Shadow, but, you have to realize a simple truth. I played everyone, made them suffer, and made them look like absolute clowns. Additionally, I got away with everything. You just have to...

• That makes you people hate me even more. You don't get the chance to lay a finger on me.

I know. I'm just calling you by your forum name. Blue doesn't sound good.

We shall see. Mark got his, Tobi will get his, CS's fate is almost sealed, and it's not up to us to decide your fate. (btw, its Blue, not le Shadow who is part Ben)

• Posted this when you had 2 up lol

You want to die? xD

• edited September 2014

Salt, are you drunk? Just... What the hell is wrong with your brain?

Option 1)

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• edited September 2014

Honestly I'm just trying to prolong this conversation just like I did with CS earlier xD

Yeah but I respond better to Blue. Weird, ik.

That makes you people hate me even more. You don't get the chance to lay a finger on me. I know. I'm just calling you by your forum name. Blue doesn't sound good.

• Clearly. :p

lol wut? k, I'll call you Blue from now on.

Honestly I'm just trying to prolong this conversation just like I did with CS earlier xD Yeah but I respond better to Blue. Weird, ik.

• Hold on, so I come on to this page, just browse through the story a bit, and me and my family are pretty much dead, except WtW or Angel, I forget if they were family, lol. And Salt betrayed us. Doing what he does best.

And then there were those other 10 people that died.

RIP ;____;

• Salt:

Alt text

Blue:

Alt text

Clearly. lol wut? k, I'll call you Blue from now on.

• Damn dude. -.-

He's just doing what needs to be done. Killing one so your chances of surviving elevate is not a crime. It's part of survival.

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, Joe. ;-;

1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

• Biiiiiiiiiiiotch just do it

Buuuuuuuuull shit! "Promise" my ass! The governor said he wasn't gonna hurt any of Ricks people. Well we all know how that turned out.

• I like being weird, too...

Alt text

Salt: Blue:

• This is the first time I've ever betrayed anyone.

I'm pure like water. (:

Deceptio posted: »

Hold on, so I come on to this page, just browse through the story a bit, and me and my family are pretty much dead, except WtW or Angel, I f

Sign in to comment in this discussion.