Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• :c dun b sad.

If you're sad ima end up changing it and when he kills you ima regret it.

:c

• Come on, man. 1 is the better choice. Killing me in cold blood while I'm just leaving isn't any better than what I've done breh. I changed my vote for you.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Hope everything's okay.

If you need to talk, I'm here for a PM if you want.

I was afraid of posting depressing stuff in the Lounge (like that one time where everyone was posting depressing stuff and other people didn't like it, but I think I can handle it now.

• I'll never know unless you let me live. Plus, I'm done with the killing.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Salt, are you drunk? Just... What the hell is wrong with your brain? Option 1)

• We're here if anything gurl. :c

I was afraid of posting depressing stuff in the Lounge (like that one time where everyone was posting depressing stuff and other people didn't like it, but I think I can handle it now.

• Hey, you betrayed me on Instagram by unfollowing me like 2 days after we followed each other, lmao

SaltLick305 posted: »

This is the first time I've ever betrayed anyone. I'm pure like water. (:

• If you think it's the right thing to do, I trust you. c:

:c dun b sad. If you're sad ima end up changing it and when he kills you ima regret it.

• LMAO! I don't think I ever actually followed you, did I?

Gimme a sec. I leave work in 10 mins. I don't have enough signal for IG.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey, you betrayed me on Instagram by unfollowing me like 2 days after we followed each other, lmao

• No you didn't xD

ComingSoon posted: »

Come on, man. 1 is the better choice. Killing me in cold blood while I'm just leaving isn't any better than what I've done breh. I changed my vote for you.

• Yeah, you did actually, but then the day after I lost a follower and you were gone, lol.

And you don't have to follow me, I don't wanna force you to do shit, I finally got 100 followers :)

LMAO! I don't think I ever actually followed you, did I? Gimme a sec. I leave work in 10 mins. I don't have enough signal for IG.

• =____=

Ikr? Damn, CS. Wtf? You're just trying to get away, you're done with the killing, like jeez.

• Aw, sorry. I don't remember doing it on purpose, but, maybe I did. Wouldn't be out of the equation with me, lol. I do know I wasn't following you. I just checked your account whenever I saw you liking one of my pictures and returned the favor.

Soo, party tonight? Invite! I'm at 634 now. I haven't posted any sexy pics in a while.

Yeah, you did actually, but then the day after I lost a follower and you were gone, lol. And you don't have to follow me, I don't wanna force you to do shit, I finally got 100 followers

• Hmm... Nah. I have a weird feeling that you're still gonna kill is or something.

It's nothing personal with you.

@Dont_Look_Back Sistah do me a favor what have I asked of u before sistah U guys killin me is no better than me killin u(which I'm obvs done with).

• Not lying, it was my original vote. I changed it shortly after though XD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No you didn't xD

• I dunno. x_x

I just... I don't know. I might think I'm making the right choice, but there's always the possibility that I'm not. Sooo yeah.

If you think it's the right thing to do, I trust you. c:

• Yeah, I've noticed that, haha.

Why not? But if you come you gotta take a nice selfie and post that shit, people will go crazy without their daily salt lick.

Aw, sorry. I don't remember doing it on purpose, but, maybe I did. Wouldn't be out of the equation with me, lol. I do know I wasn't followin

• You might be lying...

I'll never know unless you let me live. Plus, I'm done with the killing.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

I just gave you a follow. (: If it happens again, just tell me. I've done it accidentally sometimes while scrolling through my list of followers.

My real life friends have no idea what a SaltLick is, lol. If you call me that, they'd be like "Dafuq?"

Yeah, I've noticed that, haha. Why not? But if you come you gotta take a nice selfie and post that shit, people will go crazy without their daily salt lick.

• Just because I have "plans" doesn't mean death, maayyyn. Think about it. If you were me.

Hmm... Nah. I have a weird feeling that you're still gonna kill is or something. It's nothing personal with you.

• 2) Tell the other's you know this walker. Think of something else to do with him.

Azlyn (!) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off. "Watch out, DLB!" I told her

• "Like I said, I was just doing him one last favor. I don't want to kill anymore of your people, the war is over. I just want to get into my car and get away from all of this. Just let me go, I promise that you won't ever see me again. You won't have to worry about me anymore. I promise you this. I'm not the one you should be worried about, it's those damn walkers out there. In the end, we all have the same enemy." CS told me.

You might be lying...

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited September 2014

edit: changed my vote.

I pick 2)

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• "Like I said, I was just doing him one last favor. I don't want to kill anymore of your people, the war is over. I just want to get into my car and get away from all of this. Just let me go, I promise that you won't ever see me again. You won't have to worry about me anymore. I promise you this. I'm not the one you should be worried about, it's those damn walkers out there. In the end, we all have the same enemy." CS told me.

I HAVE ZERO PITY. Idk I might change it.

• The second option...... I'm on mobile

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• I know

I just wanted to post that xD

Posted this when you had 2 up lol

• Babe....

Babe. No.

I may have killed you, but there's no hard feelings right? I mean, I was doing my job. Tobi wouldn't have been okay with me letting y'all off the hook. You know that. Think about it. If you were CS. He even said himself that he was done with the killing and he was just leaving.

Babe. Please.

The second option...... I'm on mobile

• Ok XD

Mind doing a little vote count for me? :p plz?

BlueShadiw posted: »

I know I just wanted to post that xD

• Alt text

Babe.... Babe. No. I may have killed you, but there's no hard feelings right? I mean, I was doing my job. Tobi wouldn't have been okay

• I hope you know you didn't have to do that, but thanks dude.

Haha I know but your a salt lick on here.

And I can't wait for the NBA season to start again, and we can finally return to the basketball thread and discuss shit there like the good old times.

I just gave you a follow. (: If it happens again, just tell me. I've done it accidentally sometimes while scrolling through my list of follo

Bitch C'mon

• Thiiiiink about it...

• Come on. We're too close for that "You didn't have to do it" bullshit, haha.

I can't wait, either. I'm so excited for my team. Training camp starts soon. Let's just bump the thread one of these days and everyone else will come, too.

Feels good not knowing what to expect from your team.

I hope you know you didn't have to do that, but thanks dude. Haha I know but your a salt lick on here. And I can't wait for the NBA se

• I'm counting on you. Come on. I'm sarry for killing your character :3 please.

• Lol, well I hate forcing people to do shit they don't wanna do.

I know dude, I'm really curious on how my team will do this year. I'll probably bump the thread tomorrow, if not then Thursday. Same with you, I'm even more curious to see how the Heat will do without LeBron, you're one of the only Heat fans left that I still know, lmao.

Come on. We're too close for that "You didn't have to do it" bullshit, haha. I can't wait, either. I'm so excited for my team. Training c

• I don't know what to expect from either team. Miami could be really good or mediocre, depending on Wade. NY could be almost at Miami's level or a total mess, again.

I told you, I'm the god of the Miami Heat fanbase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo

Lol, well I hate forcing people to do shit they don't wanna do. I know dude, I'm really curious on how my team will do this year. I'll pr

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Are you gonna vote on this recent part? If so, you should choose option 1.

@Deceptio

Herroooooo

Hold on, so I come on to this page, just browse through the story a bit, and me and my family are pretty much dead, except WtW or Angel, I f

• Still...

"Like I said, I was just doing him one last favor. I don't want to kill anymore of your people, the war is over. I just want to get into my

• C'mon. What if AC killed a bunch of Tobi's men, and then a henchman found her and was willing to let her go? You'd want that, right? Me too.

See, he can be deceiving, but he's genuine about leaving this all behind for good. I know it.

Still...

• edited September 2014

The clock is ticking, it looks like CS might be in trouble. will CS be able to convince people to save him? Find out next time, on the FOTD Z!

C'mon. What if AC killed a bunch of Tobi's men, and then a henchman found her and was willing to let her go? You'd want that, right? Me too. See, he can be deceiving, but he's genuine about leaving this all behind for good. I know it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.