Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• -__-

No matter what I need to live >:(

The clock is ticking, it looks like CS might be in trouble. will CS be able to convince people to save him? Find out next time, on the FOTD Z!

• Very true. The realest Miami Heat fan I know right here, I really hope NY can be a lot better than last year, God I don't want that again.

And I can't get enough of that video!

SaltLick305 posted: »

I don't know what to expect from either team. Miami could be really good or mediocre, depending on Wade. NY could be almost at Miami's level

• That was me as a person, not me as a character. Story CS just wants to leave.

I'm pretty surprised at the votes. After ComingSoon saying that he wants his character to decieve others and then go and betray them like a

• YOU. KILLED. HER. SISTER.

ComingSoon posted: »

C'mon. What if AC killed a bunch of Tobi's men, and then a henchman found her and was willing to let her go? You'd want that, right? Me too. See, he can be deceiving, but he's genuine about leaving this all behind for good. I know it.

• I was born and raised in Miami.

I will be a Dolphins/Heat/Marlins fan until I'm gone.

To be honest with you, I thought they had a better team last year...

You're talking to one of his biggest fans here. The guy is my favorite videogame character. I'm sure you've seen me selflessly defending him all over this place.

Deceptio posted: »

Very true. The realest Miami Heat fan I know right here, I really hope NY can be a lot better than last year, God I don't want that again. And I can't get enough of that video!

• That's in the past. I was doing my job, I had no use what your motives were. I'm leaving now, I'm going out of your life.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

YOU. KILLED. HER. SISTER.

• "Like I said, I was just doing him one last favor. I don't want to kill anymore of your people, the war is over. I just want to get into my car and get away from all of this. Just let me go, I promise that you won't ever see me again. You won't have to worry about me anymore. I promise you this. I'm not the one you should be worried about, it's those damn walkers out there. In the end, we all have the same enemy." CS told me.

"Walkers aren't that much of a threat compared to people." I told him.

"Well then, what are you going to do...?" He asked me. Flashbacks of everything I've been through ran through my mind. The start of the apocalypse, Valky, tntlee, Tobi and his warehouse. The walkers, PAP, Sardines, Joe, Rafoli, Shadow, Gustav, Emu. The beating I took from Tobi, all the sick torture and deaths he caused. The war and everyone that died. CS was looking up at me with a worried look, was one more death really worth it?...

read this, especially the 3rd paragraph, and rethink your votes. Even Guilty is rethinking shooting him. I have a worried look on my face. C'mon.

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• @Alive_Clem

Final opinion? Read the bottom most comment in this thread?

Alive_Clem posted: »

Still...

• But what if AC killed your sister or brother or someone important to you? What would you do?

Anyway, I'm starting to feel bad about this, I might change my vote, I don't know...

C'mon. What if AC killed a bunch of Tobi's men, and then a henchman found her and was willing to let her go? You'd want that, right? Me too. See, he can be deceiving, but he's genuine about leaving this all behind for good. I know it.

• There are set circumstances for each situation. In a situation just like this, I think I would. Taking half their supplies would be a sacrifice for them to pay. Plus, they'd be dead if they ever showed up again. If they were just doing their job and had no personal hate against the victim, I wouldn't personally hate them back.

But what if AC killed your sister or brother or someone important to you? What would you do? Anyway, I'm starting to feel bad about this, I might change my vote, I don't know...

• You are making me feel guilty x( okay, I'll change my vote, but just this once.

@Alive_Clem Final opinion? Read the bottom most comment in this thread?

• I promise I'd mine too. Speaking of, I owe you a changed vote, any part.

You are making me feel guilty x( okay, I'll change my vote, but just this once.

• Okay, I will remember that.

I promise I'd mine too. Speaking of, I owe you a changed vote, any part.

• i really liked the way you treated my character. one thing though, i think scarlet should use her manipulative skills on your character, if we meet of course.

So how did you like it? And Scarlet, Juicy and Star will return in Ch.5.

• 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• Heh, maaaaaybe. I'll think about it. B^]

i really liked the way you treated my character. one thing though, i think scarlet should use her manipulative skills on your character, if we meet of course.

• And why

I mean, I know your reasoning. I've read through a lot. But understand, I'm leaving. You might not ever see me again. Killing me is now better than what I've done, especially now that I'm defenseless. I'm no bandit, Scarlet. Just an ex-marine leaving for a new life.

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Do it. Just do it girl.

CS is a marine. You're really gonna kill a marine? Wow. Disappointing.

Oh damn. O_O Dammit salt, causing problems and shit. -_- RIP fan. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Nice, man. I'd go with this one, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Ep8PlKVm8

@LeeTheProfessional This song fits the whole chapter 4, doesn't in? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U&list=PLA97623ABF7E1E629

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

They got to me and aimed their weapons."The fuck? It's just some kid?!" One of them said.

"Tobi... put the gun away and let's calm down here." Shale said to him.

"I'm calm, Shale. I just don't like liars. All you have to do is tell me what Guilty told you, that's it." Tobi said to me, he put his gun on my forehead.

I turn to look at him and I notice that it's one of Tobi's men."Oh shit." I said out loud.

"That's right, kid. You done fucked up!" He keeps a smile on his face while aiming his rifle at me

He spotted Shadow running around the car to get to the other side."Shadow! How's it going, bud?" He asked him while aiming his gun at him.

Poor Shadow. Always getting guns pointed at him since day 1.

• :|

They got to me and aimed their weapons."The fuck? It's just some kid?!" One of them said. "Tobi... put the gun away and let's calm do

• Holy shit O.O

And as I was scrolling, I found out that all of FOTD has about 500+ pages in docs. Man, you should try to publish this xD

• And as I was scrolling, I found out that all of FOTD has about 500+ pages in docs. Man, you should try to publish this xD

They got to me and aimed their weapons."The fuck? It's just some kid?!" One of them said. "Tobi... put the gun away and let's calm do

• 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

god damn it salt got away D:

• Goes away for a while > Comes back > Deaded. Stab, stab, stab

Azlyn (!) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off. "Watch out, DLB!" I told her

• I hope so!

At least you're safe. You will probably kill all 150 zombies!

• Hey Lee, when this is over, what are you going to do after that? A new project or something like that? Or just chill in the lounge?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Option 2.

Gustav, Sardines and Fan afterlife story anyone?

• edited September 2014

Alt text

(2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited September 2014

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!

• SaltLick305... Alt text Alt text

• edited September 2014

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

When the night's quiet and you don't care anymore,

And your eyes are tired and there's

someone at your door

And you realize you wanna let go

And the weak lies and the cold walls you embrace

Eat at your insides and leave you face to face with

Streets of fire

Alt text

• Don't turn into a reckless monster just because you're dead. I'm not a threat to anyone right now.

Jewfreeus posted: »

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff. god damn it salt got away

• This song mostly describes the backstory of Gustav, who lost his only daugther at the start of the ZA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFe6gfOq18

• No

Wrong

Puncake32 posted: »

• I think that rethinking is best. I'm just one life.

Will it really matter if I die?

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff. When the night's qui

• I chose for it to be that way...

@ComingSoon you're cursed...

• @ComingSoon you're cursed...

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.