Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• :'(

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her.

1) Let's check that hotel, make sure it's safe for us to stay in.

Dont_Look_Back We were finishing burning the last few walker corpses. SweetPea was sitting by WTD and Awesomeo's graves, Azlyn and Sheep

• 3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her.

Dont_Look_Back We were finishing burning the last few walker corpses. SweetPea was sitting by WTD and Awesomeo's graves, Azlyn and Sheep

• Alt text

A hunky feeling?

• edited September 2014

grabs Blue That's not gonna happen to me!
    Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

I was his first fan!! Shhhh! That's how Nick died ;-;

• It's not Pro's fault DLB. It's my fault! I'm a true shrek believer! AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT! gets shot by DLB

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her. 2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food. Shrek cereal dafaq pro.

• edited September 2014

This picture made my day. Thank you.

A hunky feeling?

• ATR pls sigh

Alt text

A hunky feeling?

• You're welcome.

Another original from Gifers Annonomus :) (probspellthatwrongbutmehxD)

This picture made my day. Thank you.

2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food.

Lol, I'm surprised that Password didn't blame Shadow for Fan's death. He did in Skype xD

• Yes.

Considering I am one pats self on back

A hunky feeling?

• pruv it

ComingSoon posted: »

Yes. Considering I am one pats self on back

• brilliant. xD

DBZ when Android 16 tells Gohan to let it go, haha. Lol, if I make it a Frozen reference I'll put. "Let it gooooo." Sheep walked up to

• Alt text

is me^

pruv it

• 3 and 1

• 3) I'm her sister. I'll go talk to her.

1) let's check that hotel, make sure it's safe for us to stay in.

• 3) I'm her sister, i'll go talk to her

1) Let's check that hotel, make sure it's safe for us to stay in. They could get ambushed inside the town.

Shrek Cereals

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

• 3) I'm her sister. I'll go talk to her.

1) let's check that hotel, make sure it's safe for us to stay in.
    :I

• edited September 2014

1) Say nothing.

2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food. What if the hotel is a trap? Or what if the hotel isn't a trap, but it just seems like it... or what if the hotel is trap, because everyone would think that it would merely look like a trap but it isn't a trap... OR WHAT IF the hotel isn't a trap, because everyone would think that it has been made to look like a trap that isn't a trap, but what actually is a trap...

Alt text

• What if The Stranger is in the hotel?! What if IT IS a trap?! What if they all die?!

Mwuahahaha! >B^]

1) Say nothing. 2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food. What if the hotel is a trap? Or what if the h

• I hope it's a trap and they die, then The Stranger can take their place! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

What if The Stranger is in the hotel?! What if IT IS a trap?! What if they all die?! Mwuahahaha! >B^]

• Let's make that happen.

ayy lmao

I hope it's a trap and they die, then The Stranger can take their place! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

• you are a strangely formed heater?

ComingSoon posted: »

is me^

• Say nothing

Alt text

jk XD

1) Say nothing. 2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food. What if the hotel is a trap? Or what if the h

• KIMMI! My favorite hobo :D

Say nothing to the rescue!

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Say nothing jk XD

• Alt text

• @LeeTheProfesional

This song reminds me of Tobi for some reason xD Maybe because it keeps saying "Survival of the fittest"

I imagine Tobi singing this while Noncy singing the "Survival of the fittest" part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyuXaPFieP4

• Lol, I was looking up survival of the fittest songs a while back, and this came up. Didn't feel right if I added it, haha. Maybe in a parody or something.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfesional This song reminds me of Tobi for some reason xD Maybe because it keeps saying "Survival of the fittest" I imagine T

• Yeah, it doesn't sound as, hmmm... Ruthless for Tobi xD

Lol, I was looking up survival of the fittest songs a while back, and this came up. Didn't feel right if I added it, haha. Maybe in a parody or something.

• By the way.... How would CC fit into the story if he was still alive?

Lol, I was looking up survival of the fittest songs a while back, and this came up. Didn't feel right if I added it, haha. Maybe in a parody or something.

• If Rafoli was alive, CC would tell Tobi to make him work harder and make it worse for him. He would convince Shadow to listen to Tobi and to do whatever he says. Tobi would help them as long as they cooperate. CC would believe that Tobi is the person they need to trust in order to survive the apocalypse.

After a while, Tobi would make either CC or Shadow kill Rafoli by shooting him or slowly and painfully killing him with a bat. Shadow would become evil quicker with his dad telling him to trust and believe Tobi. CC would have to get Tobi's full trust through certain votes, if it didn't go in his favor, Tobi would tell Shadow to kill him or both of them would die. If Shadow kills CC, he would start to distrust him and basically end up like he is in the story right now.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

By the way.... How would CC fit into the story if he was still alive?

• edited September 2014

Since this is a short chapter, I won't post daily so the story doesn't end too soon. If I posted daily, I could be done with it this week, but I'll let it drag on a bit longer. As for the Star, Juicy and Scarlet vote, why did you guys go with the option you voted for? Do you think ATR and the rest of the mansion group will be able to stay strong after everything that just happened? What are some characters you wish were still alive?

• I have the worst feeling.

Like someone's about to die. Pru Pls.

They've survived this far, haven't they? I gots hope :)

Since this is a short chapter, I won't post daily so the story doesn't end too soon. If I posted daily, I could be done with it this week, b

• Mwuahaha!

I mean... hmm, yeah. Maybe they'll survive... we'll see. What are some characters you wish were still alive?

I have the worst feeling. Like someone's about to die. Pru Pls. They've survived this far, haven't they? I gots hope

• edited September 2014

Don't worry bro. We made it thus far. We'll make it ;)

I have the worst feeling. Like someone's about to die. Pru Pls. They've survived this far, haven't they? I gots hope

• False hope is always good. B^]

Dark_Star posted: »

Don't worry bro. We made it thus far. We'll make it

• We'll see about that Pro!

False hope is always good. B^]

• If they went into the hotel, and something bad happens, they wouldn't have a lot of opportunities on escaping since they're on a building. I don't know, I mean. ATR and Jewf we're just classmates before all this. And they I guess they dated for four months? I'm pretty sure ATR can get over it. The person who might not is WTW. She has lost more people than anyone. Angel, Noncy, Fan, Pro. I'm surprised she isn't broken.

Since this is a short chapter, I won't post daily so the story doesn't end too soon. If I posted daily, I could be done with it this week, b

• Blue (for the very, VERY obvious reasons XD), Salt, Noncy, CS (depends on what your plans were, Mr Evil), poor Gustav, Pru, Spiderboy (Awesomeo xD), and Latte.

There's a lot more than that, but then I'd be naming the entire cast :)

Mwuahaha! I mean... hmm, yeah. Maybe they'll survive... we'll see. What are some characters you wish were still alive?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.