Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited October 2014

1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them.

TDMshadowCP (!) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other. Password looked at us and then finall

• 1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them.

TDMshadowCP (!) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other. Password looked at us and then finall

• RIP Password ;-;

1) Join teh group brahs.

• edited October 2014

Well, it was fun man. You're a great writer and I hope you can continue in the future. I missed some of it, but it's a great fan fiction, and one of the best, or probably is the best on the forum in my opinion. Sometimes I regret creating my fan fiction, but seeing as to what it inspired, it has really moved me. Our bro Harp started it all, and now we're still here months later, with this wonderful fan fiction. I'll miss shipping all the characters, and I really hope you and everyone else here excels in life. As I said before, this fan fiction brought multitudes together to form the Lounge, and now you're all thick as thieves! Thanks man, you really are a professional B]

EDIT: We should end this at 69 pages. :]

So, FOTD is coming to an end. Will probably finish it this week, just letting you guys know, will continue tomorrow if I can. There's probably like two or three parts left. Just wanted to thank everyone who participated.

• ayy lmao! Nah, man. Thank you and everyone else for joining! B^]

Well, it was fun man. You're a great writer and I hope you can continue in the future. I missed some of it, but it's a great fan fiction, an

• "Don't forget about her tea as well. It's delicious."

Forgot about that, lmao!

RIP Password ;-;

• Lol, I forgot what type of tea it was, haha.

"Don't forget about her tea as well. It's delicious." Forgot about that, lmao! 1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them. RIP Password ;-;

• edited October 2014

1) Damn Last Vote....

• I dont really like or drink tea, so it must of been some really good tea!

Lol, I forgot what type of tea it was, haha.

• SweetPea's Sweet tea, haha. B^]

I dont really like or drink tea, so it must of been some really good tea!

• Lol. That has a nice ring to it.

SweetPea's Sweet tea, haha. B^]

• ayy lmao!

I think it's apple tea. It was famous back in her town, so it has to be good.

Lol. That has a nice ring to it.

• Yeees, I think it was apple, lol.

ayy lmao! I think it's apple tea. It was famous back in her town, so it has to be good.

• Yes, thank you so much, Pro. I like the way Shadow killed that fucker. Made him regret his death by reminding him of his family that he ate. Pathetic, really. And now Goust is going to give a weapon? Nice.

• Good thing you used the apple seeds from the apple that Mokonage gave you. B]

Yeees, I think it was apple, lol.

• All the best swords have names. What will yours be called?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yes, thank you so much, Pro. I like the way Shadow killed that fucker. Made him regret his death by reminding him of his family that he ate.

• You shall henceforth be called Goust Jr, and will be as badass as the old man :)

...Or, ya know. Just his apprentice or whatever xD

Yes, thank you so much, Pro. I like the way Shadow killed that fucker. Made him regret his death by reminding him of his family that he ate.

• Wait, last vote?

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

1) Damn Last Vote....

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

Wait, last vote?

• Kind of late...

But fuck it. Thanks for accepting my character, and even though he had to go so soon, I was really happy to be a part of the story :) Most intense voting sequence to date, lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, awesome story! I hope to see it come back some day...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, FOTD is coming to an end. Will probably finish it this week, just letting you guys know, will continue tomorrow if I can. There's probably like two or three parts left. Just wanted to thank everyone who participated.

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Kind of late... But fuck it. Thanks for accepting my character, and even though he had to go so soon, I was really happy to be a part of

• What I had planned for you will show up later, so keep an eye out for that, CS. B]

• 2) Don't join them. We're better off alone

• BloodThirst. Has a nice ring to it, right?

All the best swords have names. What will yours be called?

• Nah, Password shall always be my mentor, even if he's gone now.

@LeeTheProfessional, How old is Goust? o.o

BlueShadiw posted: »

You shall henceforth be called Goust Jr, and will be as badass as the old man ...Or, ya know. Just his apprentice or whatever xD

• Late 40's in the story.

Nah, Password shall always be my mentor, even if he's gone now. @LeeTheProfessional, How old is Goust? o.o

• Aka Very Super Mega Old

:)

Late 40's in the story.

• 1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them

The great Gary will appear again, yes?

• "No sign of Gary today?" Twistee asked.

"Nope. He's still out on his "Walker killing master adventure." After he killed one hundred and fifty walkers, he wasn't satisfied, said he wasn't going to stop until he killed them all. Who knows if he'll ever return." I explained."I'm guessing you didn't find Salt while you were out there?"

It would be cool if you had a collection of walker heads when you came back xD

Gary-Oak posted: »

1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them The great Gary will appear again, yes?

• You went on your own adventure. The great Gary is out killing walkers, maybe he'll come back one day though.

Gary-Oak posted: »

1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them The great Gary will appear again, yes?

• And i keep them inside balls that i painted red and white.

"No sign of Gary today?" Twistee asked. "Nope. He's still out on his "Walker killing master adventure." After he killed one hundred

• Sweet, when i come back, i'll be the zombie killing master.

You went on your own adventure. The great Gary is out killing walkers, maybe he'll come back one day though.

Waits patiently for the one-eyed wanderer to return

One day, one day we will meet a one-eyed Gustav! One day!

• Dayum, Shadow. You were awesome right there. I can see a bright and guilty future in front of you. You did well.

• Yes, I am that smart, lel.

Good thing you used the apple seeds from the apple that Mokonage gave you. B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.