Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ooooooh. OOOOOOOH.

sialark posted: »

Lol I think you might want to reread what you and fallandir wrote there.

• Fuck that!

dojo32161 posted: »

Credit to @24601 Clem's scared by Kenny's excessive swearing, and Ben kind of turns to look behind.

• And I respect yours.

Near_ posted: »

I find them annoying. Especially the episode 4 teaser 'of course I had to darling', it made me cringe. But I respect your opinion.

• Mother of god!

Lol I think you might want to reread what you and fallandir wrote there.

• What are you guys talking about? D:

papai46 posted: »

Mother of god!

• You said Clem's and Carver's dad were engineers and then InKennyWeTrust said that Carver was an engineer himself! Get it now?

fallandir posted: »

What are you guys talking about?

• Ooooooooooh.

You said Clem's and Carver's dad were engineers and then InKennyWeTrust said that Carver was an engineer himself! Get it now?

• Lol imagine if Kenny had used a plushie saltlick.

Kenny: Sorry about this. [Drops pillow on Larry's head]

Larry: Oh, that's soft.

Everyone else: Plushie saltlick fight! Woo!

• Carver: Clementine, I am your father!

Clementine: NOOOOOO!

You said Clem's and Carver's dad were engineers and then InKennyWeTrust said that Carver was an engineer himself! Get it now?

• [Larry turns and gets hit with a plushie saltlick. He dies.]

Lol imagine if Kenny had used a plushie saltlick. Kenny: Sorry about this. [Drops pillow on Larry's head] Larry: Oh, that's soft. Everyone else: Plushie saltlick fight! Woo!

• When Carver is holding everyone at gunpoint at the end of Episode 3, Kenny already has a handgun at his feet. One wonders why he surrendered to Carver in the first place...

• He just wanted to listen Carver's speech about "dogshit group of crippled fucks".

Bokor posted: »

When Carver is holding everyone at gunpoint at the end of Episode 3, Kenny already has a handgun at his feet. One wonders why he surrendered to Carver in the first place...

• edited October 2014

Maybe everybody turned around and turned her/his back to Carver and he took his change and said

DROP YOUR WEAPONS! I'M NOT JOKING DON'T TURN AROUND OR EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET IN HIS HEAD!

Possibility

When Carver is holding everyone at gunpoint at the end of Episode 3, Kenny already has a handgun at his feet. One wonders why he surrendered to Carver in the first place...

• Kim kardashian.

List of what appears to be baby names for AJ Girls: Julia, Kim, Kirsten, Alice Boys: Mark, Robert, Gary, Dennis

• Alt text
    It is possible to see a reanimated Duck in ep The long road ahead.
    If Lee doesn't successfully convince Kenny to stop the train, Kenny will force Lee out of compartment and the train will continue. Lee returns to the car where he left the rest of the group and sees a blood stain and a smear of blood. He reluctantly continues until finding Clementine's abandoned hat. The next shot is framed by Ben's corpse, as a reanimated Duck enters from the left and attacks Lee. Lee is too horrified to fight back, and the two fall out of the open train door. This scene is considered an Easter Egg by the programmers, dubbed, "Duck-pocalypse". The game will reload to the last checkpoint, as it is not canon to the actual story.

• If you took pills from Arvo... And gife them to Rebecca while she gives bird Bonnie looks like this 0.0... Big eyes, if those pills had to do with her past then people have another reason to hate her

• In the season 1 DLC, 400 Days, it's confirmed that she used to be a drug addict, but she supposedly got past it with Leland and Dee's help.

I guess she's good at telling drugs apart as she also says that it looks like oxy.

joshua007 posted: »

If you took pills from Arvo... And gife them to Rebecca while she gives bird Bonnie looks like this 0.0... Big eyes, if those pills had to do with her past then people have another reason to hate her

• edited October 2014

For some reason Kenny, Sarah and Bonnie have the same backpack. :D :D

Alt text

Kennys backpack was only showed in season 1 episode 3.

Alt text

Sarahs in episode 2 - she and Clem left their backpacks in the lodge and no one saw them after that.

Alt text

Alt text

We can see Bonnies backpack in the end of episode 3 when escaping Howe's, in the end of episode 4 when seeing the russian dudes and almost every scene in episode 5.

• We are doomed. This backpack is full of death.

FetchWalker posted: »

For some reason Kenny, Sarah and Bonnie have the same backpack. Kennys backpack was only showed in season 1 episode 3. Sarah

• We were blind. This is the real and only true final enemy, who will judge us for all our mistakes.

Gloomy posted: »

We are doomed. This backpack is full of death.

• After Shaun Greene was bitten and the group left the farm, Hershel locked his son in the barn hoping he could find a cure

It is mentioned in the show that Shaun was very overprotective of his sisters

• Because using drugs for any reason makes you a bad person worth hating.

What's that? Robbing a disabled guy because your 'friends' need his stuff more is okay? People love Eddie so much because he smokes weed ev-ree day?

joshua007 posted: »

If you took pills from Arvo... And gife them to Rebecca while she gives bird Bonnie looks like this 0.0... Big eyes, if those pills had to do with her past then people have another reason to hate her

• edited October 2014

Because using drugs for any reason makes you a bad person worth hating.

No no I didn't mean that! I was like maybe the pills were bad and Bonnie said nothing... That's what I was trying to say and stealing from Arvo was in my second playtrough.

Because using drugs for any reason makes you a bad person worth hating. What's that? Robbing a disabled guy because your 'friends' need his stuff more is okay? People love Eddie so much because he smokes weed ev-ree day?

• I didn't know about the oxy I must replay more and give more attention to the dialoges

In the season 1 DLC, 400 Days, it's confirmed that she used to be a drug addict, but she supposedly got past it with Leland and Dee's help. I guess she's good at telling drugs apart as she also says that it looks like oxy.

• *Shawn

Kennysucks posted: »

After Shaun Greene was bitten and the group left the farm, Hershel locked his son in the barn hoping he could find a cure It is mentioned in the show that Shaun was very overprotective of his sisters

• Aha! Hickory must be the protagonist of Season 3!

FetchWalker posted: »

For some reason Kenny, Sarah and Bonnie have the same backpack. Kennys backpack was only showed in season 1 episode 3. Sarah

• WJ. William. Or maybe just Billy.

• Alt text

Bennett, moments before impact.

• If you chopped of Saritas arm in episode three, at the start of episode four once Kenny runs over to Sarita and is trying to save her, if you let the timer run out when you have the options [We Can't Make It Without You] [She's Already Dead] [We Can't Let Her Turn] and [Axe Sarita], Sarita will just die (supposedly from blood loss) and Kenny will say "Im sorry, I love you" and will touch Saritas face, then he will look at Clementine and being noticeably less angry then he is if you yourself kill Sarita will say "no right Clementine, no fucking right" then they will both run away with Mike leaving Sarita to turn. you can see this near the start of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFI-oiE9yo

• edited October 2014

yea although the shawn we saw in the game was from the comics so i'm not sure that sister thing applies here and i can't remember if it is even mentioned in the comic but it doesn't matter and we even see him as a walker in the comic

Alt text

After Shaun Greene was bitten and the group left the farm, Hershel locked his son in the barn hoping he could find a cure It is mentioned in the show that Shaun was very overprotective of his sisters

• edited October 2014

In S2E5 if you go with Kenny at the end you will see Wellington was a shipping company. The trailers they use for part of the wall and door say Wellington Global Shipping on them.

• You don't have to let the timer run out, choosing either 'We can't make it without you,' or 'She's already dead,' will also lead to that same outcome. :)

If you chopped of Saritas arm in episode three, at the start of episode four once Kenny runs over to Sarita and is trying to save her, if yo

• Alt text

ayy lmao

Bennett, moments before impact.

• Well considering the comics and game share the same universe, he would have at least one sister as in the game Hershel mentions his daughter was inside the house.

Jewfreeus posted: »

yea although the shawn we saw in the game was from the comics so i'm not sure that sister thing applies here and i can't remember if it is even mentioned in the comic but it doesn't matter and we even see him as a walker in the comic

• Really? hmm, all i remember is seeing someone pick one of the dialogue options and then being forced to kill Sarita anyways

You don't have to let the timer run out, choosing either 'We can't make it without you,' or 'She's already dead,' will also lead to that same outcome.

• 4 sisters actually :P

Well considering the comics and game share the same universe, he would have at least one sister as in the game Hershel mentions his daughter was inside the house.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2014

One dialogue and the [Axe Sarita] option forces you to kill and the other two don't.

Really? hmm, all i remember is seeing someone pick one of the dialogue options and then being forced to kill Sarita anyways

• Any videos of this?

In S1 Ep2 during the dinner scene if you try to walk back into the kitchen instead of heading upstairs, you can hear Mark screaming.

• No sadly, but if you own the game you can try it yourself.

jakomocha posted: »

Any videos of this?

• Wow... Christa and Lee look very similar in this picture!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.