Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I don't really trust due to all the model swaps.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91AaU2G4DE

• Woah I just realized this. If you stall while trying to free the teacher in s1e2, you don't take him back to the Motor Inn. Instead, Ben's friend makes a grab for Mark's gun and shoots himself, and then you take him back. He then reanimates which makes Ben tell you that everyone is infected.

• I dont even know what is going on in that video lol

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91AaU2G4DE

• Yup, happened to me because I tried cutting the chain and other things first. It was funny because there was just a strand left but the game went NO TIME LEE!

Woah I just realized this. If you stall while trying to free the teacher in s1e2, you don't take him back to the Motor Inn. Instead, Ben's f

• I tried cutting down the tree, so I won the shittiest idea competition.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yup, happened to me because I tried cutting the chain and other things first. It was funny because there was just a strand left but the game went NO TIME LEE!

• Anyone else know that Walter and Matthew were gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Just curious.

• Who didn't try to cut down the tree?

fallandir posted: »

I tried cutting down the tree, so I won the shittiest idea competition.

• In Season 1 EP5, if you tell the Stranger about Lee's wife, tell him that Lee's bit, and you opposed stealing from him, there will be an option before the fight to calmly say, "I'm sorry...". The Stranger will pause for a second and say, "Me too". I thought this was interesting cause he's nicer and doesn't yell or say the usual, "I'm gonna hurt you so bad".

• Jane was probably one of my favorite characters when I saw her at Howe's. She was quiet, mysterious, and she looked badass! Then she opened that fucking mouth of hers and I hated her guts. JANE NEEDED TO DIE!

Iacoucci77 posted: »

Coincidence. I think not. JANE NEEDED TO DIE!

• Alt text

In Season 1 EP5, if you tell the Stranger about Lee's wife, tell him that Lee's bit, and you opposed stealing from him, there will be an opt

• Yeah. It's weird too. It felt like the fight didn't even need to happen.

• GG fallandir.

• I get that every playthrough.

In Season 1 EP5, if you tell the Stranger about Lee's wife, tell him that Lee's bit, and you opposed stealing from him, there will be an opt

• Fallandir The Woodcutter.

GG fallandir.

• That's what I'm calling you from now on.

Fallandir The Woodcutter.

• I woodn't mind.

That's what I'm calling you from now on.

• What would that do!

XD

• Well, it didn't do much.. That was one thick fuckin' tree.

What would that do! XD

• I bet!

Well, it didn't do much.. That was one thick fuckin' tree.

• When Sarita screams in In Harms Way if you cut off her arm, it's the same scream that was used by Beatrice in Long Road Ahead in Season 1.

• Clem's hat falling apart is actually kind of sad.

eRock92 posted: »

I'll find a good pic soon, but if you look closely at Clementine's hat in Season 2, you can see it is literally falling apart. There are holes and parts were it is fraying at the seams. A nice little detail by TellTale.

• Alt text

Alt text

After the windmill adventure, there's the last glance of Luke running after Kenny to check on the transformer.

• I discovered that too from this video called "everything wrong with episode 3" where this guy nitpicks the episodes.

When Sarita screams in In Harms Way if you cut off her arm, it's the same scream that was used by Beatrice in Long Road Ahead in Season 1.

• That looks like just a normal walker walking towards the lodge.

Didn't Luke and Kenny run off together and away from the lodge?

After the windmill adventure, there's the last glance of Luke running after Kenny to check on the transformer.

• I know, I saw that too, it's by Gamecarenetwork, basically the Cinemasins of videogames. But I knew that before I saw the video.

Click here

Rylee posted: »

I discovered that too from this video called "everything wrong with episode 3" where this guy nitpicks the episodes.

• It's hard to see because his model isn't moving. It could be a glitch though, like this floating rifle:

Alt text

That looks like just a normal walker walking towards the lodge. Didn't Luke and Kenny run off together and away from the lodge?

• He could be anything but if you look closely his skin is grey and decaying.

:P

It's hard to see because his model isn't moving. It could be a glitch though, like this floating rifle:

• his skin is grey and decaying

Perhaps it foreshadowed Luke's fate at the bottom of the lake. :>

He could be anything but if you look closely his skin is grey and decaying. :P

• That's pretty cold man...

his skin is grey and decaying Perhaps it foreshadowed Luke's fate at the bottom of the lake. :>

• edited November 2014

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY SHIT

In my opinion, Nick looks like Remus Lupin in this pic.

• Hey long time no see guys.. just wanted to pop in because I found this hunk of joy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u4T2jgIhk Probably already been talked about but whatev's. see you in a year :P

• You had one job walker.

• Heph, I stated this above but it was clearly ignored so I'll say it again. Its actually just the scene where Clem puts down the baby to kill a zombie with the hatchet. It doesn't mean that AJ is a zombie baby and Clem kills him, however the scene got removed anyways. Just to clear everything up, the baby is not doomed for season 3.

Never fear Erica is here

Liayso posted: »

StopKillingOffSoManyPeople Seriously, TellTale! If they had gone through it, and made it possible for AJ to die like that, on top of losing everybody else, I think I might have quit this series. That's just... a step too far.

• This literally made my day xD

It's simply Troy speaking from the beyond.

• IN Episode 5.
    is it just me, or got the snowstorm thicker afer the update? i couldn't even see a zombie in the storm in episode 5.
    xbox version.

• I just replayed season 2 episode 1 again and I'm just gonna say one thing-Carlos is not only a genious but he's also a wizard. Do you remember when the cabin group brang Clem inside after she stitched her arm in the shed and Carlos started checking the suture? Well while he was talking to Luke, Clem didn't have a bandage

Alt text

but a second later when he started talking to her

BAM A bandage appeared on her hand.

Alt text

This kinda reminds me of something...

Alt text

• Alt text

FetchWalker posted: »

I just replayed season 2 episode 1 again and I'm just gonna say one thing-Carlos is not only a genious but he's also a wizard. Do you rememb

• Don't you mean "what wood that do?" :D

What would that do! XD

• I missed a pun!

Bluebirdo posted: »

Don't you mean "what wood that do?"

• Clem is held hostage three times, the first by Andy St. John, the second by the motel bandits and the third by Carver.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.