The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We put spoiler tags tho. And where is your joker avatar?

Markd4547 posted: »

NO IT HAS NOT AIRED IN MY COUNTRY TILL TOMORROW NO ONE SAY A THING PLS >:'(

• Alt text

tbh I was going to leave the lounge for good so I got rid of the avatar but I decided to come back after seeing all the depressing posts about the lounge dying and all my friends here so sad today I came back to inject a more positive feeling around the place and hopefully get everyone happy again :)

I'll bring back Joker now

We put spoiler tags tho. And where is your joker avatar?

• All I have left is Tara now.

Alt text

• I'm glad you came back! Thanks and great we need our Joker. :D

tbh I was going to leave the lounge for good so I got rid of the avatar but I decided to come back after seeing all the depressing posts abo

• Thanks bro and great to see you back :D

I'm glad you came back! Thanks and great we need our Joker.

• edited November 2014

Apparently I'm really bad at predictions.

Tinni posted: »

Yeah, I really don't know what to make of Dawn's character most of the time, same goes for Edwards somewhat. I kind of like Edwards though,

• The day I joined... it was hilarious.

What has been your favorite moment or one of your favorite moments since you joined the forum? It could be of been a comment or a thread

• edited November 2014

Does anyone else want to go back and look at what their fist comment was on this website is, or is it just me?

• When people go on phones in class. When you get hurt and people laugh. When people swear especially when it's overdone. When teachers give last minute work. When people talk about their future. When people don't have their shoelaces tied. When my hands are dirty but I can't wash them because I want to finish work, when I shovel snow but it blows back right into my eyes, when people talk about their problems and you can't do anything about it, when I feel obligated to say hi to people everyday when I see them because they do to me, when people show affection in public.

I could keep on going but that's just what I could think of XD.

What little things annoy you what shouldn't Mine is males who edit their pictures/selfies I can understand girls from birth they are b

• I should have known. I am so pissed.

Belan posted: »

Apparently I'm really bad at predictions.

• Details :O

Bloodeon posted: »

The day I joined... it was hilarious.

• Ireland: Where the men are drunk and the sheep are scared.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn Irish.........

• All I remember is that some people were arguing over if Patrick was smart or stupid, and I only created my account because I wanted to join in the conversation.

The people that were supporting him being smart won.

Details :O

• Like... I don't even know. If I had been watching alone I totally would have been freaking out lol.

I just kind of have a "are you kidding me" type of feeling right now.

I should have known. I am so pissed.

• Same. I just can't believe she was killed off, one episode of character development and you could just feel how much potential Beth had. Such a waste. The only reason I'll keep watching at this point is the return of Morgan. It's going to take a lot to reassure my faith in this show again.

Like... I don't even know. If I had been watching alone I totally would have been freaking out lol. I just kind of have a "are you kidding me" type of feeling right now.

• edited November 2014

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains

I was bored so I got a couple of cute images :P

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'm bored anyonne else add on with more cuteness :D

• edited November 2014

I'm just a little tired of the other characters to be honest. Beth was different and refreshing. I had been a little bit of a fan of hers even before "Still" back in season four. It sucks that they built her up just to cut her down like that. Maybe I'm being harsh, but her death took away everything from the last several episodes. I mean... what was the point?

I guess I'm not too worried about the direction of the show at this point. If I'm being honest, I actually didn't really care for the first half of season four, but it ended up being great. I think this current season got off on the right foot, but then totally fell apart. Everything after "Self Help" was pretty much a waste in my opinion.

And yeah, Morgan better be in the first episode after the break. I'm sick of waiting around for that guy lol. Plus I need a new favorite character..

Same. I just can't believe she was killed off, one episode of character development and you could just feel how much potential Beth had. Suc

• Hmm... I don't really know... The only reason i started going to this forum was to read about the TWAU I still didn't make a account until i saw a forum game called Hurt/Heal and i wanted to join in, then after it ended, i just sorta watched the forum, didn't post much, until i saw that there was some roleplaying at Chatzy, it sounded cool, so i joined in on the fun, i started to get to know people, and they got to know me.

I don't know where I'm going with this, so long story short; the people I've met and the day i met them. That's my answer.

What has been your favorite moment or one of your favorite moments since you joined the forum? It could be of been a comment or a thread

• The day I joined the lounge, it was awesome :D

• edited November 2014

Alt text

SIMON I didn't see you for a while :DDDDDDDDDD that was awesome the day you joined for everyone to :)

The day I joined the lounge, it was awesome

• I don't know where this show is going, all I know is I'm not going to give it as a high of expectations as I once did.

I'm just a little tired of the other characters to be honest. Beth was different and refreshing. I had been a little bit of a fan of hers ev

• I missed you too, Mark :D

SIMON I didn't see you for a while :DDDDDDDDDD that was awesome the day you joined for everyone to

• Alt text

Thanks and never leave again :D

I missed you too, Mark

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains I was bored so I got a couple of cute images :P I'm bored anyonne else add on with more cuteness

• lol

Here's the post. Don't judge me! >-< "This actually happened rather recently. Sorry that it's so long. I was visiting relatives

• i love how they put the car thing there since they missed it in the governor story arc the original was that rick was chasing martinez after he went into their group as a mole for the governor and when martinez tries to make it back to woodbury well... you saw what happened to the cop i hope they include more moments that they did not include

Alt text

Alt text

also although i didn't really care for beth her death was still pretty sad in a way for some reason overall it was a good episode

• Beth is finally dead. I was seriously just laughing like a maniac when her air filled head went pop.

• Don't have one yet

• edited November 2014

Alt text

So yeah, I'm doing a face reveal. I know I'm not the most attractive guy, but if anyone has a problem with that, know this: I see everything and everyone. (wink)

• Everyones still here they just don't post as much

I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them. I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32

• Wow, we really need more people like you in this world. People who will step up and admit their mistakes and try and make it better. Sometimes, that takes courage, and it's really good of you to post this.

ComingSoon posted: »

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's all I've been thinking. It's angering me. It's dissapointing me. It's depressing me. I can't help but con

• I did a while ago. I remember my reason for joining was a complaint about the scene in the St John's house in the S1E2 finale. The controls suck hard on console, and for a while I couldn't get past it. Eventually I didn't get a single reply and thought about just moving on. Glad I decided to stay. I remember when I joined the Kenny/Lilly discussion was getting pretty heated. Plenty of fights. Never did spend a lot of time in the TWD section afterwards. Ahh the memories of... downvotes. Oh God....

Bloodeon posted: »

Does anyone else want to go back and look at what their fist comment was on this website is, or is it just me?

• pats shoulder

We have all been there at a point or another.

You don't know how fucking hard it is for me to want to stay on this website...

• This is awesome. And spoiler.

.>_< Edit: HOLY CRAP ITS HUGE IM SO SORRY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.