The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yep. I totally fell for it. But I don 't think I am a pervert. I am just thinking in a sexy way.

Bloodeon posted: »

Did you fall for it?

• I have never done that. .-.

Everyone at least once, looks them selves up on the internet to see if anything comes up.

• I have no idea what happened but I totally agree.

OH NO OH NO NO NO NO NO MO NOOOOOOOOOO WHY ;_______; <33333333

• edited November 2014

Alt text

That's freaking awesome! Well done!

EDIT: I like how you get more likes than me when it comes to showing drawings. lol

.>_< Edit: HOLY CRAP ITS HUGE IM SO SORRY

• cute

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains I was bored so I got a couple of cute images :P I'm bored anyonne else add on with more cuteness

• edited November 2014

@GoldenPaladin @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft @Belan @Welcome_to_Woodbury @InGen_Nate_Kenny @LeeTheProfessional @Bloodeon @Saltlick123 @blueneon Thank you guys. ^-^

• wut

Gary-Oak posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3rv1vNtdI

• I think you look just fine. I don 't get why some people get buthurt over someones apearence anyway.

So yeah, I'm doing a face reveal. I know I'm not the most attractive guy, but if anyone has a problem with that, know this: I see everything and everyone. (wink)

• This is perfection put into a 41 second video.

wut

• It is well made.....

Gary-Oak posted: »

This is perfection put into a 41 second video.

• oh crap sorry. Your comment is below mine. I guess I didn't see it. So, thank you. ^-^

@GoldenPaladin @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft @Belan @Welcome_to_Woodbury @InGen_Nate_Kenny @LeeTheProfessional @Bloodeon @Saltlick123 @blueneon Thank you guys. ^-^ No me? Well... you're welcome anyway... :c

• It's okay. I think I'm just a bit emotional right now since last night's show. ;~;

You're welcome. :']

oh crap sorry. Your comment is below mine. I guess I didn't see it. So, thank you. ^-^

• Daryl and Carol makes a discovery...

Alt text

• I remember my first comment here. It was a Kenny Defense Masterpost in a Kenny/Luke thread. I remember that it was a threda that told about the moth from Episode 3. OP said that it might symbolize something, compared Luke to ligth and Kenny to fire, etc.

My first comment even got 10 likes and no downvotes!

Does anyone else want to go back and look at what their fist comment was on this website is, or is it just me?

• Mine was not even that long ago. It just seems pointless right now.

Does anyone else want to go back and look at what their fist comment was on this website is, or is it just me?

• When your little sister is a bitch and says people something she magicly learned that you don 't want people to know:Alt text

• edited December 2014

I met your sister yesterday on steam. Awkward moment for me. lol

Nice anime pic anyway. :3

blueneon posted: »

When your little sister is a bitch and says people something she magicly learned that you don 't want people to know:

• Trust me, it went worse for me.

I met your sister yesterday on steam. Awkward moment for me. lol Nice anime pic anyway.

• edited December 2014

So I couple nights ago, me and my brother went out to get some stuff. Christmas shopping (got most of it done already). I was in the super market and bought some gifts and when I walked out... well let's just the alarm went off. AFTER I JUST PAID THEM. So I had to go to the community service table, which had a line up. When I finally got to the table, I started explaining about it, but as I laid the bag on the table, I ended up scanning the code bar myself so I was free to go! xD Later I treated my brother with a snack and a drink for the walk home, unfortunately the drink I bought for myself from the fridge was... 3/4 frozen. :/

• I guess it was a good thing then I didn't stay around for long.

Trust me, it went worse for me.

• Alt text

Alt text

I shared that before but many feels :'/

Alt text

• edited December 2014

So... I guess I'm looking for a little bit of advice... Whenever I'm with my friends i don't talk, i don't say a word without being ask a question, i know that i should probably just talk more, but at the same time it's really hard to talk to people, even friends. What would any of you recommend?

• edited December 2014

hmm I think your pressuring yourself by thinking this and making yourself socially anxious the trick is to just enjoy yourself don't look to much into it and let the convo flow naturally I try to never to have them thoughts and I'm always talking the most because I just enjoy the moment and I'm interested in the conversation or I want to discuss something etc it might be a confidence issue to that you might think you can't influence the discussion or to nervous to say convo pieces in your head etc. I'm not sure but your a nice guy just enjoy yourself and don't pressure yourself then you will talk naturally it's only a matter of time goodluck

NoHopeLeft posted: »

So... I guess I'm looking for a little bit of advice... Whenever I'm with my friends i don't talk, i don't say a word without being ask a qu

• Thank you for the advice. :)

hmm I think your pressuring yourself by thinking this and making yourself socially anxious the trick is to just enjoy yourself don't look to

• ded so I'll keep spamming

Alt text

• Alt text

:O PUT that dog on the show AMC it will be cheaper then an actor or actress anyway you will save money win-win :D

Ohhh Mark!

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Sounds like a good day Canada is so nice in Ireland every shop has hundreds of cameras and lots of security guards they make you feel like you robbed the place just by walking in to the shop they follow you around and everything

So I couple nights ago, me and my brother went out to get some stuff. Christmas shopping (got most of it done already). I was in the super m

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Hipster meme

Alt text

My feel when someone says S2 was better

• edited December 2014

COME TO CANADA! We got pizza, jackasses, shit, cows, deer, peace, anime freaks(I kinda consider myself one), zoos, and geese! Unfortunately we are lacking snowing lately in my area. ;~;

Sounds like a good day Canada is so nice in Ireland every shop has hundreds of cameras and lots of security guards they make you feel like you robbed the place just by walking in to the shop they follow you around and everything

• Alt text

The moment Konni promises to post the Joke anime one she made and didn't :P

blueneon posted: »

When your little sister is a bitch and says people something she magicly learned that you don 't want people to know:

• Perhaps. But I bet it can't do this!

Alt text

(Damn that gif is long! O_O)

:O PUT that dog on the show AMC it will be cheaper then an actor or actress anyway you will save money win-win

• Alt text

XD hmm maybe one day :)

COME TO CANADA! We got pizza, jackasses, shit, cows, deer, peace, anime freaks(I kinda consider myself one), zoos, and geese! Unfortunately we are lacking snowing lately in my area. ;~;

• Look pretty badass to me :)

So yeah, I'm doing a face reveal. I know I'm not the most attractive guy, but if anyone has a problem with that, know this: I see everything and everyone. (wink)

• Alt text

Alt text

Dogs are pretty gangster I wouldn't be suprised even cats

Alt text

Perhaps. But I bet it can't do this! (Damn that gif is long! O_O)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.