Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• That's right!.

#̶F̶u̶c̶k̶A̶r̶v̶o̶

#FuckJane

Clem never even got a better jacket either!

• being a fan.

I laugh.

so hard.

I'm glad I could clear it up! Thanks for playing and being a fan. And thanks for the good wishes! I haven't been involved with TFTBL sinc

• That don't explain why he still couldn't get out of the chair until Clem got close.

IMO he died due to a superglue-chair prank gone wrong.

Deltino posted: »

There's a fair amount of environmental story-telling that lets you piece together what happened to that security guard at the very end of Se

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2014

Actually, this is most likely the case

Bokor posted: »

That don't explain why he still couldn't get out of the chair until Clem got close. IMO he died due to a superglue-chair prank gone wrong.

• Well one of the guys who wrote doesn't work at Telltale, so yeah, you're right.

JMOREL posted: »

Or maybe the guy who writed the episode 4 just don't know how to correctly write a Telltale game episode.

• In Episode 2, if you ask Carver when he is searching the house and he finds Carlos' shirt, "What happened to him?" he says, "Let's just say we had our differences. Sooner or later, people close to you will find a reason to cross you. Happens every time."

This foreshadows Mike and Bonnie's betrayal in No Going Back, how they were going to leave Clem, Kenny, Jane, and AJ to help Arvo by taking all the supplies and the truck. It also foreshadows Jane's betrayal of Kenny by hiding AJ to lure him into a fight.

• Carver got a few strong lines.

In Episode 2, if you ask Carver when he is searching the house and he finds Carlos' shirt, "What happened to him?" he says, "Let's just say

• That's a bit sexist isn't it? What's wrong with him being grouped with the female characters?

nick has been grouped with the female characters and telltale doesnt want him to be treated as a valid character after he was rescued in e2 ..... they just wanted us to put him down .... screw ttg

• Wait what do you mean terrified Luke?

fallandir posted: »

Holy shit, that something. I got Terrified Luke twice.

• Look at screenshots above.

Wait what do you mean terrified Luke?

• I love Lilly's expression in this picture.

In S1E1 the lady who shoots herself at the motor inn makes her last appearance in the pile of walkers.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2014

I'm assuming that this is caused by a misfire in the code that causes the animation to not play correctly. He should always use the terrified expression, but if you get a lag spike at just the right moment, the game can skip over whatever trigger tells him to use the "scared" expression, which results in it defaulting to a neutral expression instead.

I think the game works on very specific cues and triggers for animations. If something gets thrown off for even a millisecond, these triggers can de-sync from the rest of the game, causing all kinds of oddities, such as animations playing too late, too early, or just not playing at all.

Pride posted: »

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...: Don't mind the black spot, I had to block

• I'm 99.9 % positive that this has already been posted but I will say it again. In 400 days Russel's story when you are walking and you see Nate's truck coming from behind you, if you decide to hide beside the walker lying on the ground, depending on who you took with you in season one (Doug or Carley) Their corpse will be lying there rotted with bugs and worms coming from the gunshot. Not sure if its the same with Doug because I did my play through with Carley :P

• Yes, Doug is there if you saved him.

• Also, if you refuse Nate's offer to ride, you can see Justin/Danny crawling in the woods with the other walkers.

• Yeah, but you have to play Vince's story before Russel's.

Also, if you refuse Nate's offer to ride, you can see Justin/Danny crawling in the woods with the other walkers.

• I'm the kind of guy that plays it in chronological order :P Just makes more sense that way.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, but you have to play Vince's story before Russel's.

• I've seen that one too. Wasn't quite sure though xD

Also, if you refuse Nate's offer to ride, you can see Justin/Danny crawling in the woods with the other walkers.

• Thanks :3 I had no clue since I saved Carley... on everyone of my 100000000000 damn play throughs xD

Yes, Doug is there if you saved him.

• Luke already did ;)

That's right!. #̶F̶u̶c̶k̶A̶r̶v̶o̶ #FuckJane

• edited November 2014

Just about everyone in TWD wears jeans (Beatrice, S1 Clem, and Carley in e1 are the only three I can think of who don't). Kind of odd since a lot jeans are difficult to run in, especially when wet.

• In Starved for Help, pausing a few seconds after you begin to sneak up on Danny in the barn, then resuming will result in a nasty glitch. The choice before the pause now keeps on showing up.

• In the first season in episode 2, there are two other ways you can TRY to distract Andy, but they never work. The first one is "I think Danny asked for something"
    When you go back to the door to start working, he comes back and says False Alarm.
    You can turn of the generator, he comes outside and turns it back on.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Look at screenshots above.

• Good catch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKPBIEy5WPs

• Thank you

Good catch.

• In episode 4 of season 1, when you suggest an attack on crawford and being told its a bad idea, later when you are sneaking in, Lee will be using his pistol to sneak up the guard (walker) instead of a hatchet.

• edited December 2014
    • Season 1 Episode 5: Lee can either cut off his arm or keep it. If you keep it.....
    • Season 2 Episode 2: Clem will still say that cutting your arm off wont work, and that she knew a friend that tried it.
      This means 1 of 2 things, either A: Telltale was lazy and in episode 5 like most of the people cut off the arm, so they just said that. or B: They could have known someone who was bitten and they cut their limb off. (Hidden option C my game is glitced)
  • edited December 2014

Never got that option with his arm on every time, so I'd assume your game is glitched.

• It's what happens before the Infection, and after.

Ercajayme posted: »

What is it....? I feel like I have an idea but.... I'm not sure.... o-o

• Ben the pedo

Well do you know that ben flirts with clementine if you feed him and clementine at s1 ep2?

• It is implied that Clementine knows how to swim. In Long Road Ahead on the train, picking the option to tell Clem to hold her breath before shooting gets her to say,"Like when I'm swimming?" Lee responds while telling her to take a short, quick breath.

• I heard you left Telltale. I doubt you check this anymore since you just left, but if you do, I wish you luck with your future endeavors.

I was wondering if anyone would ever find that

• It is unknown how Clementine's parents reached the streets. From the message, it seems like they both died in the Hospital. Granted, they could've been on the Ground Floor. If they hadn't, though, then they would've been stuck. I believe stairways in Hospitals are bulky, blocked doors. If they were above the ground floor, they would've had Dev help in reaching the streets.

• The credits song wasn't titled "Remember me" without a reason.

In Episode 2, if you ask Carver when he is searching the house and he finds Carlos' shirt, "What happened to him?" he says, "Let's just say

• This could only mean one thing: Clementine is the bringer of death.

or crows just really like to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKPBIEy5WPs

• That was the credit song for Episode 3.

The credits song wasn't titled "Remember me" without a reason.

• Well she does...err use to have a pool at her house, I'd imagine that is where she learned how to swim.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

It is implied that Clementine knows how to swim. In Long Road Ahead on the train, picking the option to tell Clem to hold her breath before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.