The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• 2offensive

papai46 posted: »

OMF you can't say this kinda shit!

• You Suck McBane!

Once I saw the meme, my memory flashed back.

ComingSoon posted: »

in good humor, not legit man

• Yes...

AWESOMEO posted: »

2offensive

• It's a switch flipped, it's a pill tipped back, it's a moon eclipsed, whoa, and I can tell you that when the lights come on I'll be ready for this.

It's in your bloodstream, a collision of atoms that happens before your eyes, it's a marathon run or a mountain you scale without thinking of size.

I was frightened of every little thing that I thought was out to get me down, to trip me up and laugh at me.

But I learnt not to want, the quiet of the room with no one around to find me out, I want the applause, the approval, the things that make me go.

• @Markd4547 Not mine but this gets me hyped! Concept artist for Naughty Dog says this is just "fan-art" but TLOU 2 might be coming!

Alt text

• It is fan art, I saw this months and months ago, as much as I want a sequel too, this isn't proof as it is just fan art.

JonGon posted: »

@Markd4547 Not mine but this gets me hyped! Concept artist for Naughty Dog says this is just "fan-art" but TLOU 2 might be coming!

• edited December 2014

Awesome thanks for the share bro :D

@Markd4547 Not mine but this gets me hyped! Concept artist for Naughty Dog says this is just "fan-art" but TLOU 2 might be coming!

• One of the main concept artist drew this. They are way too busy to do fan-art most of the time so this is proof enough.

It is fan art, I saw this months and months ago, as much as I want a sequel too, this isn't proof as it is just fan art.

• Keep thinking that buddy but It's fan art... :/

One of the main concept artist drew this. They are way too busy to do fan-art most of the time so this is proof enough.

• What a downer.

Keep thinking that buddy but It's fan art...

• To make it up to you I'll find a song...Fan song but it's really good.

What a downer.

• First 45 seconds were good but the rest is terrible to me.

MoS @Markd4547 @JonGon

• At least I said "to me"

Now who's being a downer.

• At least I said "to me". Not to judge anyone else's musical taste.

• Now who's being a downer.

First 45 seconds were good but the rest is terrible to me.

• omg my comments keep getting eaten...

• Let's try this again...

At least I said "to me". Not to judge anyone else's musical taste.

• Doesn't matter if it was just your opinion, it was still being a downer.

Let's try this again... At least I said "to me". Not to judge anyone else's musical taste.

• edited December 2014

Should I just fuck off?

I'm going to be brutally honest here, even if that question was not directed to me.

Yes, maybe you should. This place got a lot calmer when you left, almost no arguments occurred. Unlike when you were here, where arguments sprung up all over the place.

As long as you don't start argument too much over such silly things, say peoples opinions are wrong, shove your opinion down peoples throats, and don't be rude to others, I don't see a problem with you coming back. I know its going to be hard for you not do those things, although you can at least try.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know I'm not wanted here, would me going away again would make people happier? I left because of that assumption, and just because Markd convinced me to come back I wanted to see if it's true or not. Should I just fuck off?

• Maybe it's foreshadowing....

omg my comments keep getting eaten...

• Don't look back how rude and ignorant of a comment to make!

Awesomeo is a member of this Forum and a friend to us, you don't just tell another member who is going through problems of his own that maybe he should just leave the Forums. That is horrible for you to say...He has a right to argue with the rest of us if he wants. This place wasn't happier when he was gone though, it was sad, he at least gave life to the place.

Should I just fuck off? I'm going to be brutally honest here, even if that question was not directed to me. Yes, maybe you should

• Wanna hear a secret?

• I never denied being a downer though did I?

Doesn't matter if it was just your opinion, it was still being a downer.

• I'M STARK RAVING MAD

• I finally caught up on a MMO I play...Holy shit, that twist.

• edited December 2014

Another Salt123 Production....... A former member of the Kewl Kawaii Klub, @Raging_Blades plans to continue the work of @Green613, The Salt Bro is forced to come out of Ban,8 threads after his battle with @Markd4547 which made him a like of what he was before....THE SALT BRO RISES

@GoldenPaladin as executive producer

@Ingen_Nate_Kenny as supervisor

@SaltLick305 as screenwriter

WITH @InfiniteDawn as Gif Supervisor :)

And special thanks to @BlueShadiw and @NoHopeLeft

• You attempted to say it was just your opinion, that comes off as attempting to claim you aren't a downer.

I never denied being a downer though did I?

• Don't look back how rude and ignorant of a comment to make!

What? He asked a question and i answered it with all honesty. Do you want me to lie?

Awesomeo is a member of this Forum and a friend to us,

just because he is a member it doesn't make it right for him to say whatever he pleases. And i was not trying to be rude, he does start arguments whether you think so or not. There is proof, and almost every time he is very rude towards the other person because they don't agree with them. And im trying to stop him from doing that anymore. I was here when this place first started, there wasn't any arguments and that was when it was the happiest. Things went downhill when the fights started. It doesnt make it any better when someone, or he, insults the other person.

you don't just tell another member who is going through problems of his own that maybe he should just leave the Forums

Okay so because hes going through "problems of his own" that means he gets special treatment? Im going through things too. We all are. But that doesn't mean we can do whatever we want and start arguments every two seconds.

And i never said he had to leave the forums.. Maybe just the thread, and I ALSO stated that if he would stop doing some of the rude things he does, I don't see a problem with him staying. I think thats fair enough.

And once again, he asked if it would be better if he should "fuck off."

That is horrible for you to say...He has a right to argue with the rest of us if he wants.

he can argue but the problem is, he doesn't know how to stay civil when doing it.

Don't look back how rude and ignorant of a comment to make! Awesomeo is a member of this Forum and a friend to us, you don't just tell an

• edited December 2014

Alt text

He doesn't need your permission and yes we missed awesomeo he creates debate I never knew him once to create problems I wouldn't change a thing about him.

This lounge is for everyone and that is not true we would all love to have @awesomeo back and I wouldn't ask him to change a thing about himself :/

Should I just fuck off? I'm going to be brutally honest here, even if that question was not directed to me. Yes, maybe you should

• edited December 2014

[removed]

You attempted to say it was just your opinion, that comes off as attempting to claim you aren't a downer.

• Good Bye....Alt text

k gais imma leav 'til christmas bai

• k gais imma leav 'til christmas bai

• As @Gustav_Kenny walks back away from Wellington, and a Clementine and AJ, a song comes on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

k gais imma leav 'til christmas bai

• That is quality thanks bro :D

MoS @Markd4547 @JonGon

• Not once did i say that he needs to leave because i said so.

He asked a question, and this was one of the answers to the question, and i so happened to choose that answer. I was honest about it. Im not going hold back and not say what i feel just because it might be the answer he didn't want to hear. Im just being honest, Mark.

Markd4547 posted: »

He doesn't need your permission and yes we missed awesomeo he creates debate I never knew him once to create problems I wouldn't change a th

• Maybe it's Maybelline.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Maybe it's foreshadowing....

• edited December 2014

No I respect your honesty and my response was honest to I believe awesomeo is great and I would love to have him back on the lounge :)

Not once did i say that he needs to leave because i said so. He asked a question, and this was one of the answers to the question, and i

• What? He asked a question and i answered it with all honesty. Do you want me to lie?

No, you can keep your opinion to yourself.

just because he is a member it doesn't make it right for him to say whatever he pleases. And i was not trying to be rude, he does start arguments whether you think so or not. There is proof, and almost every time he is very rude towards the other person because they don't agree with them. And im trying to stop him from doing that anymore. I was here when this place first started, there wasn't any arguments and that was when it was the happiest. Things went downhill when the fights started. It doesnt make it any better when someone, or he, insults the other person.

Him being a member and friend to us means we shouldn't just tell him to leave because we don't like him debating. This is a Forum ,we have arguments, sorry this thread can't be all spam. Just because you think it's the happiest then doesn't mean it was! You can't just blame all the arguments on him, that's like blaming the holocaust on only Hitler or 9/11 on only Osama...Um....Maybe I shouldn't compare Awesomeo to them. :P

Welcome to the fucking world, people argue, you shouldn't tell them to leave to have a fake sense of happiness for you.

Okay so because hes going through "problems of his own" that means he gets special treatment? Im going through things too. We all are. But that doesn't mean we can do whatever we want and start arguments every two seconds.

Maybe we should help him instead of telling him to leave since he is "Causing arguments" which that reason is stupid. Forums are for discussions and friends not just you.

And i never said he had to leave the forums.. Maybe just the thread, and I ALSO stated that if he would stop doing some of the rude things he does, I don't see a problem with him staying. I think thats fair enough.

What the hell do you think "Fuck off" means?

he can argue but the problem is, he doesn't know how to stay civil when doing it.

Okay, if he starts to get uncivil then stop the argument or stop caring.

Don't look back how rude and ignorant of a comment to make! What? He asked a question and i answered it with all honesty. Do you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.