The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• She gave him her opinion, not her permission. He asked, she answered, it's as simple as that.

Did she say he had to leave? No. Did she recommend it because AWESOMEO has a habit of starting arguments which he has no place starting? Yes. I, for one, agree with her. It's not that he doesn't belong here - we all do - the "Megathread" is for everyone. But there are some things one should avoid, for the betterment of everyone. No one's asking him to change. It's a recommendation. You can't get angry at her for answering a question that was asked by AWESOMEO himself.

Markd4547 posted: »

He doesn't need your permission and yes we missed awesomeo he creates debate I never knew him once to create problems I wouldn't change a th

• Well then, strange you feel a need to insult me.

You can be respectful yourself you know, it's people like you that make this place toxic not Awesomeo.

• No problem, glad you enjoyed.

That is quality thanks bro

• Cya Gustav.

You can be my Christmas present. :P

k gais imma leav 'til christmas bai

• I respect those who show respect. Everyone here knows me since February so don't call me toxic and claim to know me. You came here and are clearly provoking a fight.

You attempted to say it was just your opinion, that comes off as attempting to claim you aren't a downer.

I wasn't attempting to claim anything yet you put that on me like if you know me.

Well then, strange you feel a need to insult me. You can be respectful yourself you know, it's people like you that make this place toxic not Awesomeo.

• edited December 2014

Hey Golden and @JonGon can you guys just chill before I have to Saltlick one of you, Seriously It's almost Christmas relax, Don't start an argument now and start stuff Please Alt text

Well then, strange you feel a need to insult me. You can be respectful yourself you know, it's people like you that make this place toxic not Awesomeo.

• Me? Provoking a fight?

Let me tell you how this went.

You put fan art on here saying it had to be proof for TLOU 2, I said it was just fan art, then you claimed me to be a downer. I say I'll find a song for you, you then insult the song so I say you're a downer too, you then claim I was just your opinion and I say that doesn't mean your not being a downer. You then insult me...

Don't act like your right here, how in anyway is that me provoking a fight? I stated a fact and then tried to give you good music of a game you like. You don't know me but you didn't see me call you an asshole for calling me a downer first did you?

JonGon posted: »

I respect those who show respect. Everyone here knows me since February so don't call me toxic and claim to know me. You came here and are c

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Your the one getting mad I didn't I gave my opinion she did her's I respect it that is my friend of course I will give my opinion and defend him

Both of you are the only ones who don't want awesomeo here btw we need a better arguments then HE CREATES ARGUMENTS AND DRAMA HURDUR the place is better if your going to make untrue statements I will respond that is my friend :/

But there are some things one should avoid, for the betterment of everyone

XD who makes that judgement here only the mods this place is for everyone you don't kick someone out who was here from the start this lounge needs awesomeo and we will always be there for the people here who need it no matter their circumstances there will always be a second chance because there always will be tomorrow

I guarantee I created more drama and chaos then awesomeo and I'm still here

Alt text

She gave him her opinion, not her permission. He asked, she answered, it's as simple as that. Did she say he had to leave? No. Did she re

• Guy shouldn't be so rude because I called him a downer like he did me.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey Golden and @JonGon can you guys just chill before I have to Saltlick one of you, Seriously It's almost Christmas relax, Don't start an argument now and start stuff Please

• edited December 2014

Alt text

He speaks the Truth :'D

What? He asked a question and i answered it with all honesty. Do you want me to lie? No, you can keep your opinion to yourself.

• edited December 2014

I never said that it had to be proof. I said it "might" mean something. You shot it down as fan art because apparently you work for Naughty Dog and know whether it's official or not. The only reason I insulted you is because this...

You attempted to say it was just your opinion, that comes off as attempting to claim you aren't a downer.

You're accusing me of something idiotic. And now you're saying that I'm trying to be "right". I just want to tell you how easily you get provoked and start pointless arguments just to get your point across. We're both idiots for even fighting over this. Just stop acting all high and mighty.

And calling someone toxic is really low.

Me? Provoking a fight? Let me tell you how this went. You put fan art on here saying it had to be proof for TLOU 2, I said it was just

• I'm gonna have to be with Rachelle and Rachel on this one.

Your the one getting mad I didn't I gave my opinion she did her's I respect it that is my friend of course I will give my opinion and defend

• [removed]

Guy shouldn't be so rude because I called him a downer like he did me.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I respect your opinion but I never give up on my friends :/

I'm gonna have to be with Rachelle and Rachel on this one.

• Alt text

aww I'll miss you bro and have a wonderful christmas :D

k gais imma leav 'til christmas bai

• You want to stop fighting yet you insult me in the next sentence.

I don't care about being low, people like you and the arguments you start is why I don't like being here sometimes. You're acting all high and mighty like you didn't do the exact same shit before me and I call you a downer. Why else would you put it's your opinion? There was no point and you started a pointless fucking argument, It's fan art, I know this. People over hype themselves for the littlest shit which has been posted on their facebook for months saying look at this fan art.

How about you stop replying to me.

I never said that it had to be proof. I said it "might" mean something. You shot it down as fan art because apparently you work for Naughty

• Did I miss something? Lot's of people today seem pretty pissed.... It's almost Christmas, Can't we just get along and make fun of some Leprechauns? (jk Mark, jk....) But still, Just relax guys. Alt text

• Or you can stay out of it.

What point did this comment serve?

• edited December 2014

You want to stop fighting

Now why would I want that? And yeah I called you a downer but I didn't get butthurt about it like you. And you don't know what that art could represent, that's just arrogance at it's strongest.

Alt text

You want to stop fighting yet you insult me in the next sentence. I don't care about being low, people like you and the arguments you sta

• Alt text

XD Things are getting pretty salty it's true it's christmas no more fighting :'D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Did I miss something? Lot's of people today seem pretty pissed.... It's almost Christmas, Can't we just get along and make fun of some Leprechauns? (jk Mark, jk....) But still, Just relax guys.

• The same point this one did.

Or you can stay out of it. What point did this comment serve?

• edited February 2015

What I have been asserting is that modern Feminism is a radical and hateful movement, so your outlandish comparison to the KKK of all groups actually supports my stance. Just saying.

Feminism was necessary and needed back in the days of Susan B. Anthony, she and many others fought for what we have today. However, we do not need it anymore because of what those brave women did for us, be grateful for what we have and stop complaining over petty problems. The wage gap was disproved years ago, I made a post about it in the Feminism thread with plenty of links. Both men and women are raped, this is not an issue pertaining to only women. Feminism is not the only movement fighting against rape, however, they are the only movement going about it in such an irrational/violent way. Arranged marriages and slavery? Open your eyes, we live in a fucking first world country. And as a woman I damn well can oppose the toxic ideology that is modern Feminism if I want to, because this is America and I have that right. Several women are against modern Feminism, don't be so close minded.

Again, I urge you to research your movement more thoroughly, for you have been severely mislead.

I'm not saying that the people who do these things don't identify as feminists. They do believe they are feminists. What I'm saying is that

• What point did that argument with Jon serve? Nothing. I'm just telling you stop, and please. Dont reply to this comment. Lets stop right here.

Or you can stay out of it. What point did this comment serve?

• Those who are not willing to sacrifice something will never change anything.

I respect your opinion but I never give up on my friends

• You wanted to find it for me which means you wanted my opinion on it. I said it was good until a certain point. Sorry for giving you my opinion but that's life.

...The toxicity runs strong through this one. You didn't act butthurt like me?! I said let me find a fucking song for you, I wanted to give you a good song and you started a damn fight.

• ...The toxicity runs strong through this one.

You didn't act butthurt like me?! I said let me find a fucking song for you, I wanted to give you a good song and you started a damn fight.

You want to stop fighting Now why would I want that? And yeah I called you a downer but I didn't get butthurt about it like you. And you don't know what that art could represent, that's just arrogance at it's strongest.

• You wanted to find it for me which means you wanted my opinion on it. I said it was good until a certain point. Sorry for giving you my opinion but that's life.

...The toxicity runs strong through this one. You didn't act butthurt like me?! I said let me find a fucking song for you, I wanted to give you a good song and you started a damn fight.

• edited December 2014

Those who sacrifice will never see the light in others only be blinded by hate and envy

Alt text

Alt text

Awesomeo is a great person and I will always stand by that

Those who are not willing to sacrifice something will never change anything.

• You mean yours?

The same point this one did.

• Salt123s Movie of the Day... Previously: Escape Plan Today: The ExorcistAlt text

• Well, I'm sorry for not enjoying it.

You want to know what life is? Life is being hopeful for something good then them shitting on it and you.

I tagged you since you liked TLOU I wanted you to enjoy a good song about it. You want to know what life is? Life is giving someone something good then them shitting on it and you.

• I tagged you since you liked TLOU I wanted you to enjoy a good song about it.

You want to know what life is? Life is giving someone something good then them shitting on it and you.

You wanted to find it for me which means you wanted my opinion on it. I said it was good until a certain point. Sorry for giving you my opinion but that's life.

• Thats not what dictionary.com says about life.

"the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

I tagged you since you liked TLOU I wanted you to enjoy a good song about it. You want to know what life is? Life is giving someone something good then them shitting on it and you.

• Thanks!!

blueneon posted: »

Nice. :}

• You and @GoldenPaladin Cut the Shit and Chill out, It's almost Christmas, Can't we just get along!?

The same point this one did.

• Not going to lie, I laughed at this.

@JonGon

Seems we were both wrong, so how about we stop this stupid fucking fight?

Thats not what dictionary.com says about life. "the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

• edited December 2014

No, you can keep your opinion to yourself.

Ill quote @Welcome_to_Woodbury "You can't get angry at her for answering a question that was asked by AWESOMEO himself." Also you say i should keep my opinion to myself, yet hes all out in the open with his, and he rude about it. So hes allowed to say his but i cant say mine?

Him being a member and friend to us means we shouldn't just tell him to leave because we don't like him debating. This is a Forum ,we have arguments, sorry this thread can't be all spam. Just because you think it's the happiest then doesn't mean it was! You can't just blame all the arguments on him, that's like blaming the holocaust on only Hitler or 9/11 on only Osama...Um....Maybe I shouldn't compare Awesomeo to them. :P

Like i said before, just because hes a member of the forums it doesn't mean he is allowed to say whatever he wants. He can argue, but he needs to learn how to be NICE about it. Something he fails to do. And its ridiculous when he says peoples opinions are wrong. Its called opinion for a reason.

Maybe we should help him instead of telling him to leave since he is "Causing arguments" which that reason is stupid. Forums are for discussions and friends not just you.

Wait a minute wait a minute... take a look at when he said a while back...

Alt text

Edit:The pic is messed up. Just look on this page:http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/80184/the-whatever-s-on-your-mind-megathread/p1473

Why should I help him? ^THAT right there tells me why i shouldn't. Even though, i honestly wouldn't mind helping him with. But i can guarantee he doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

So... im speaking from his words right now, not mine: He doesn't deserve help because his problems aren't as bad as bad as others. <-- Thats pretty much what he said, but coming back to bite him.

"Forums are for discussions and friends not just you." Of all people, its unbelievable that you just said that to me. Dont say something like that to me when you don't have a damned clue about who i am. And about discussion, look at how many comments my profile has. I sure as hell discuss. And about friends, i have met my closest friends i have ever had from this website. So dont say "its not just you"

What the hell do you think "Fuck off" means?

fuck off
    phrasal verb of fuck
    (of a person) go away.

ME, and i also think he did too, meant to leave this thread. like before when he said he would leave, he just left the thread. Not the forums itself.

Okay, if he starts to get uncivil then stop the argument or stop caring.

I'm beginning to think that you haven't read his arguments... Thing is, once hes already said something rude and offensive, he already said it. It could have easily not been said, yet he chooses to say it anyways. My first comment was saying that he should stop saying rude things like that. Not "say it and then stop arguing." Because that's not right and that is not how it should work.

What? He asked a question and i answered it with all honesty. Do you want me to lie? No, you can keep your opinion to yourself.

• Hell no! I wanna keep talking shit! FUK THIS! FUK THAT! FUK U! <------ Me if I was stupid

Sure, whatever.

Alt text

Not going to lie, I laughed at this. @JonGon Seems we were both wrong, so how about we stop this stupid fucking fight?

• You know what, earlier today I came back because I thought people needed my opinion but fuck it apparently defending my friends and trying to give people nice shit means I'm the bad guy...

Fuck it, see you people at Christmas or not.

No, you can keep your opinion to yourself. Ill quote @Welcome_to_Woodbury "You can't get angry at her for answering a question that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.