The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks, Golden.

I see you're not exactly getting along with some of these folks. Can't say I blame you.

Salt you're very nice from what've seen.

• Salt you're very nice from what've seen.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Wow. Just went back a few pages to see what I had missed and all I'm gonna say is... Never would I have imagined that this place was so full

• Thanks, Golden.

I see you're not exactly getting along with some of these folks. Can't say I blame you.

Salt you're very nice from what've seen.

• Don't know what's worse. Having it first or last period because both I'm really tired. But I agree, I never fall asleep in class but last week period one ecology I was really close to falling asleep. We just did the test though, so now we're doing space, probably my favorite unit in science :P.

I need to stop falling asleep in last period. Ecology is so boring.

• Because some people take it to heart when you call them out for their own good. Apparently, being "nice" in these forums means kissing boots and hardly voicing your opinion.

Thanks, Raging. You've always had a kind word for me.

Pretty much what Golden said. I don't know why anybody would say you're not nice.

• Pretty much what Golden said. I don't know why anybody would say you're not nice.

Wow. Just went back a few pages to see what I had missed and all I'm gonna say is... Never would I have imagined that this place was so full

• Because some people take it to heart when you call them out for their own good. Apparently, being "nice" in these forums means kissing boots and hardly voicing your opinion.

Thanks, Raging. You've always had a kind word for me.

Pretty much what Golden said. I don't know why anybody would say you're not nice.

• They've been treating other members like shit and a lot of people want to stay out of it.

Me,however, am not afraid to say what everyone's thinking.

Thanks, Golden. I see you're not exactly getting along with some of these folks. Can't say I blame you.

• Space <3

Don't know what's worse. Having it first or last period because both I'm really tired. But I agree, I never fall asleep in class but last we

• I like that. Being like that is the reason some members categorize me as an antagonist in the first place. As long as you're not afraid of going 1 on 100, go for it.

They've been treating other members like shit and a lot of people want to stay out of it. Me,however, am not afraid to say what everyone's thinking.

• It's not like that anymore, they're mostly gone.

I like that. Being like that is the reason some members categorize me as an antagonist in the first place. As long as you're not afraid of going 1 on 100, go for it.

• Yeah, I saw. Things are looking up. I might actually start posting more on my days off if they keep cleaning the house or going to that other Skype Lounge. To he honest with you, just looking at some of these guys' usernames makes me sick to my stomach. They're considered the "Mains of the Lounge" and have started more shit and caused more people to leave than the rest combined.

It's not like that anymore, they're mostly gone.

• There's a thread on here with sprocket saying he's gonna kill himself.

• Yup, it's egotistical. I would love to have you back!

Yeah, I saw. Things are looking up. I might actually start posting more on my days off if they keep cleaning the house or going to that othe

• That's definitely nice to hear. I might post a comment here and there in between, but look out for me on mondays and tuesdays. Those are my days off.

Yup, it's egotistical. I would love to have you back!

• Your welcome Salt, you deserve it. I remember back in the good ol days where you were like my hero when I joined the forum.

Because some people take it to heart when you call them out for their own good. Apparently, being "nice" in these forums means kissing boots and hardly voicing your opinion. Thanks, Raging. You've always had a kind word for me.

• I don't get home till around this time but i'll keep an eye out!

That's definitely nice to hear. I might post a comment here and there in between, but look out for me on mondays and tuesdays. Those are my days off.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited December 2014

Really, Raging? I dunno. I mostly dedicated my time here to defending Kenny's many questionable choices at all costs, hehe. Thanks, though. I've always seen you as a kind hearted guy. You've made some mistakes, but you've always bounced back and admitted it rather than acting like you were always right. That's something I can appreciate.

Your welcome Salt, you deserve it. I remember back in the good ol days where you were like my hero when I joined the forum.

• Anytime. You're still gonna be here, right?

Yeah. And thank you too, it means a lot coming from you.

• Yeah. And thank you too, it means a lot coming from you.

Really, Raging? I dunno. I mostly dedicated my time here to defending Kenny's many questionable choices at all costs, hehe. Thanks, though.

• With me, you're gonna have a chance to be yourself when posting without having to be worried about critics, etc. That's rare here.

I don't get home till around this time but i'll keep an eye out!

• I usually don't and i'm the same way as you.

With me, you're gonna have a chance to be yourself when posting without having to be worried about critics, etc. That's rare here.

• By that you mean a hard-nosed warrior who will say what he wants without caring about what other people might have to say about it? I'm not gonna lie, I can see the resemblance.

I usually don't and i'm the same way as you.

• Anytime, Raging. You're not leaving any time soon, are you?

Yeah. And thank you too, it means a lot coming from you.

• Alt text

I don't think there rabid dogs I made posts to entice a few back so did others and they just gave there honest opinion as to why which I respect they are great and very smart people imo

But that's just my opinion everyone here is fantastic too including yourself salt I think they will be surely missed if they do leave especially by me :)

• Thanks. XD

During a recent argument the person called me a white knight, i said something like this: "White Knight? I perfer Golden Paladin...To be fair it's the same thing. "

By that you mean a hard-nosed warrior who will say what he wants without caring about what other people might have to say about it? I'm not gonna lie, I can see the resemblance.

• Bet they're fucking Fucking Crowbars... People can be real douches but it's almost Christmas :)

• Haha, no way. I was hoping never. This place is great. Before I wanted to leave because of multiple reasons, but I'm going to try to learn from my mistakes, and try to be better then I was before. I'll try to stay here as long as I can! How about you? It's nice you have you around!

Anytime, Raging. You're not leaving any time soon, are you?

• Alt text

Look I've been on both Skype and telltale and I can confirm it's nothing to do with the new members I made posts to get a few people back and they responded honestly as to why you can't criticize them for that

There my friends also and I would love for them to come back time will heal any grudge and they do love this place that's why there missing the old lounge which they loved where it was more active nothing to do with the fantastic new members

I would love for everyone to return and be happy...It just doesn't work like that. As the old members keep saying..."Too many old grudges."

• Some of the people who "left" or whatever the case was were definitely "Great and smart people". Others, despite anyone's premier attempt at reedeming them, are not. It's not even up for debate. People who are rude to others for no reason after making a user feel guilty for doing the same thing don't deserve my respect. Same as for the ones who go ona a 100 on 1 attack on someone who helped them throughout their time here. Any sane person that's not blinded by nostalgia or the sudden desolation of this place can see that coming. I'm indeed sorry you lost some of your friends, but our feelings can't change reality.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't think there rabid dogs I made posts to entice a few back so did others and they just gave there honest opinion as to why which I res

• I saw, it's closed now. :/

There's a thread on here with sprocket saying he's gonna kill himself.

• Seeing as the few people left here (Like you, Salt, and Golden) I actually like, I'm thinking about posting more often.

Haha, no way. I was hoping never. This place is great. Before I wanted to leave because of multiple reasons, but I'm going to try to learn f

• Salt123s Movie of the Day....Previously 21 Jump Street Today: Predator

Alt text

• Really because you should look at the thing from yesterday.

Markd4547 posted: »

Look I've been on both Skype and telltale and I can confirm it's nothing to do with the new members I made posts to get a few people back an

• Awesome :D.

Seeing as the few people left here (Like you, Salt, and Golden) I actually like, I'm thinking about posting more often.

• Lovely song!

Voltaire @Markd4547 @Raging_Blades

• Damn right.

Holy shet. Going through my notifications and seeing so many mentions from my friend Salt. Thanks!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Bet they're fucking Fucking Crowbars... People can be real douches but it's almost Christmas

• Indeed!

Lovely song!

• There is no one innocent here we all made mistakes I've done much worse then anything they done to these members who are seen as bad and they forgave me so they earned my respect

None of us are blinded by nostalgia we know these users well from skype and telltale I talk to them daily not just judging from individual mistakes to condemn did they make mistakes YES and I did to but talking to them daily they are nice and fantastic people if you get to know them well enough you'll agree :D

Perception is reality based on personal knowledge and judgement so reality to us will always be based on our point of view and that is mine

So from my own experience I'd never hold a mistake against anyone here it would be ignorant of myself when I'm the worst they are more important to me then an argument and they helped make this place the great place it is today :D

Alt text

But that's my opinion I see you as a friend to salt

Some of the people who "left" or whatever the case was were definitely "Great and smart people". Others, despite anyone's premier attempt at

Sign in to comment in this discussion.