Our Last Hope - Interactive story

Comments

• Nice one man! I'll add it to the list

supersagig posted: »

Thanks!!!! Another idea: Turned They are more rarely type of zombies. They can say some wordd like "Me"or "Hi" but not much and pretend to be human. Their skin is black and not pale. They are like that since they turn to 5 hours later

• Name: Hannah Heidrich

Appearance: 5'5'' slim, strong, long red hair, silver eyes.

Personality: may very, but mostly loving and generous. Likes to think things through.

Weapons: tomahawk

Skills: runs fast, good at tricking people.

Back story: ended up separated from her family when the apocalypse began, after about a year alone she found them. Her father gave her his tomahawk before he died, which was only a few months ago. Her mom was killed by her brother, who went insane, only a few weeks ago. She was forced to kill her brother.

Other: used to being alone

• edited January 2015

Character introdutions part 1

Quinton Davids

10 years ago, Tennesee

It's been a quiet afternoon in the car repairing shop. Only one person has brought his car to be fixed today. Quinton's father is in the backroom watching tv. His dad thought this was a great opportunity for the whole family to make some money by moving here. After Quinton's dad became the owner of the shop things didn't go so well. Quinton still likes it here since he has some good friends and a girlfriend now. Maybe Tennesee wasn't so bad compared to Alabama?

Q's dad: Hey Quinton, the tv stopped working for some reason.

Q: Yeah dad, maybe we should start paying our electricity bills.

Q's dad: I already did, but we really need some money to pay our other bills. Why don't you get some of your friends here and ask if they want their cars fixed?

Q: (laughs) I don't think any of them will have money to visit here. Maybe you should lower the prices so we will get us some customers.

Q's dad: You don't know anything about this business yet boy, let me just handle the paper work here.

Q: Yeah, like you've made this place more succesful...

Q's dad: What was that?

Q: Nothing.

Q's phone starts ringing. It's his girlfriend Sydney

Hey Quinton, I don't know what is happening. I was riding my horse when suddenly a man ran to our house. He seemed really angry and he was running really fast. I'm really scared that he's hurt my parents, could you please come here?

Q: Yeah sure baby, just hold on.

Thank you so much! I'll wait here

Q: Hey dad, is there any possibility that I could go see Sydney a real quick?

Q's dad: Hold on now son, haven't you listened to the r...

Q: Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm going.

Q's dad: You need to listen to me Qui...

Q: Shut up already! He goes to his dad's car and starts driving to his girlfriend's house

He turns the radio on

Some kind of a... Bzzt.... People... Bzzt.... don't go outs... Bzzt... God bless you all.. Bzzt...

Q: What the fuck was that? Why is the radio like this?

Quinton arrives to Sydney's house. Sydney is waiting outside her house

Sydney: Thank god you showed up, I heard some loud screams from there a while ago, but now they've been really quiet.

Q: If that son of a bitch did something to your parents, I swear I'm going to kill him. Don't worry honey, I'll go check out what those noises were. You wait outside.

Sydney hugs Quinton and looks him in his eyes

Sydney: Watch out, okay?

Q: I will.

Quinton goes to the front door and opens it. Everything seemed normal. The kitchen was normal and the living room only had the tv turned on. The only thing that was weird was the odd silence. Sydney's parents are always noisy, but now the whole house is quiet.

Q heads forward. Now he only had to check out the bedroom of her parents. He slowly approached the door and opened it.

Nothing.

There were no signs of her parents anywhere. He decided to go out to tell Sydney, when a closet's door opened.

Sydney's dad: Holding a revolver Don't you move you bastard! Why did you come here!?

Q: Hey, relax! It's me!

Sydney's dad takes a closer look on Quinton's face

Sydney's dad: Quinton!? What are you doing in here?

Q: Your daughter heard some noises from here, she asked me to check out what it was!

Sydney's dad: That thing took Maria! She is gone! My beautiful wife... Gone... She tried to escape from the window, but the thing ran outside and... It started eating her...

Q: Eating her!? What are you talking about?

Sydney's dad: I'm talking about those fucking mutants that are running in this town! Haven't you watched the news? It seems like it's some kind of a virus or something.

Q: Wait... What? Holy shit.. Maria is dead? A virus? I need to warn my dad!

Sydney's dad: Your father doesn't know!? I thought he watched the news all the time?

Q: We had some problems with our tv. Keep your daughter safe, I need to hurry.

Quinton runs outside and goes into his car

Sydney: Quinton! What are you doing!? Are my parents alright?

Q: I uhh.... Your dad is in the house.

Sydney: Well where's my mom?

Q just looked at Sydney with a worried look on his face and started driving

He was driving as fast as he could. Now he realized what his dad was probably warning him about

Quinton arrives to his dad repairing shop. He opens the door and runs in. His dad is not there.

Q: Dad!? Where are you?

He runs into the backroom and his heart stops for a second

There's something eating Q's dad. The thing notices Quinton.

Q: D... Dad?

The thing runs towards Quinton

Q: What are you d.. Aah!

It jumped on him and tried to bite him

Q: Get... Off... He holds the thing away from him

He smacks the thing in the head and it falls to the ground. Quinton gets up and looks at his father

Quinton: Oh my god.... The runner gets up so Quinton has to leave

Q: I'm sorry dad.... He runs to his car and starts it. He looks into his dad's repairing shop for the last time and starts driving. He sees people running away from those monsters and asking for a ride, but he just kept driving with no facial expression at all

Wilson Smith

8 Years ago, Wilson's birthday (6)

Wilson is walking with Natalie, his care taker. Natalie is trying to find some food for Wilson.

Natalie: You deserve a better birthday party than this. I'm sure Harry (her son) would've liked you...

Wilson: Do you think things are ever going to get back like they were? I want my mom to come back...

Natalie: At least we have to hope for things to get better. It can't stay like this forever. Don't worry about your mom, she's in a better place now.

Wilson: Why didn't she come with us when we met? Did she want to get rid of me?

Natalie: No, of course not! Your mother was bitten. That means that she got sick, so she couldn't take care of you anymore.

Wilson: Is she now one of those things we call walkers?

*Natalie stays quiet and keeps walking. She sees a house *

Natalie: Look, do you see that house there? It might have some supplies. Let's go.

Natalie walks into the front door with Wilson following him. She slowly opens the door

Natalie: Remember, we need to be really careful now. There could be walkers or runners inside.

Wilson: I know. I'll be super quiet.

Natalie: Good. Now follow me...

Natalie goes to the kitchen and looks for something to eat. She finds a can of beans, but that's all there is

Natalie: Wilson, look at what I found!

Wilson: Isn't there anything else?

Natalie: I'm afraid not. You should be grateful that you even got these. If we would find that safe zone people are talking about... The army has enough food for a whole community on those.

Wilson: Okay then... He takes the can

Wilson: So.. How do I open this?

Natalie: Here, use this She gives her knife to Wilson

Wilson: Wow, this is so cool. He opens the can with it

Wilson: Here, take it back.

Natalie: No, you should keep it. You never know when walkers are near.

Wilson: My own knife! Thanks Natalie!

Natalie: We should probably stay here for this night. It's getting dark.

Wilson: But it's scary in here...

Natalie: (laughs) there's nothing to be scared of. The door is locked and this house is abandoned. And I'm here, I would never break the promise I made to your mother 2 years ago. I will take care of you, don't worry.

Wilson: Thank you for taking care of me.

After a few hours Natalie and Wilson go to sleep

4 Hours later, 2 am

Wilson gets up

Wilson: Natalie! Natalie wake up!

Natalie turns around and looks at him

Natalie: Go back to sleep Wilson..

Wilson: I heard some noises outside! You need to wake up!

Natalie: It was just a dream

Wilson: Get up Natalie!

Natalie: sigh Alright then.

Natalie gets up and looks outside

Natalie: Gasp Holy shit.....

There's a herd of walkers trying to get in

Natalie: We need to get out of here!

Wilson: But they have surrounded the house! How do we escape?

Natalie thinks for a moment

Natalie: Wilson... You're a smart boy and you know that.

Wilson: What are you talking about?

Natalie: I will run out there and attract their attention, while you run as fast as you can. I will come after you when I'm done with those walkers.

Wilson: O.. Okay..

Natalie: Look... If I don't make it, try to find that safe zone. Don't trust anyone else than people that are from military. Keep that knife close to you.

Wilson: You are going to make it!

Natalie stays quiet and starts counting to three

Natalie: One..

Natalie: Two

Natalie: Three! She kicks the door open and runs outside

Natalie: Wilson, run now!

Wilson takes a deep breath and starts running away from that house

Wilson: Are you coming!?

Natalie: Run! Don't stop! Find the safe z.... AARGH!

Wilson runs as fast as he could. Natalie didn't come after him. Wilson spent 3 days alone in the wild with only one can of beans to eat and a water bottle to drink. After 3 days some soldiers found him barely alive, with the knife on his right hand. They took him into the safe zone after that

I'm going to do character introdutions only for some of these characters, it would take a lot of time to make one for all of them.

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Hannah Heidrich Age: 10(at the beginning) Gender: female Appearance: 5'5'' slim, strong, long red hair, silver eyes. Perso

• Next introdutions will be about Domenick and Buddy.

• edited January 2015

Character introdutions part 2

Domenick Salvatoriello

10 years ago, Prison

Domenick looks at a picture of his mother. He misses her so much. But now it was impossible to see her ever again. His mother was taken from him.

Ron (His cell mate): You're still missing her huh? Maybe you shouldn't have killed your dad bro.

Domenick: I didn't have a choice. My dad almost killed me and my mother. I didn't plan to kill him, things just got out of control real quick.

Ron: Yeah, right.

Domenick: Do you remember what happened last time when you fucked with me?

Ron: Yeah... I do...

Domenick: Well next time I'm not going to be so gentle.

Ron: Gentle? You broke my legs!

Domenick: Next time you won't have your legs.

Ron: Oh.

Domenick: Now let's just shut up, okay?

Ron: Sorry dude, I'll be quiet.

a few minutes later the prisoners go to eat dinner

Domenick is the first one in the line. The food doesn't look so healthy. Well, it never did. Domenick sits to a small table which has 4 seats

After eating for a while, Ron sits to the seat opposite of him.

Ron: So when are you going to get out of here? I mean, you've already been here for a few years but all I know is that you killed your dad. Is that it?

Domenick: I'll get out of here when your balls start growing. Never. And yes, I did do a lot of other things before I got here, but I did them for my family and friends.

Ron: So... What were these other things?

Domenick: I got in some trouble when I started working for a man called Ray Anceloti. One time when I was smuggling some people on a ship, it crashed and it sunk. Ray blamed it on me and that caused some trouble. I had to move to New York to live with my brother Tommy. But well... I guess the ability to get into trouble is in the family. Tommy had a gambling problem. He was in debt to a lot of people. As tommy is part of my family, I decided to take care of these loan sharks but of course they had their connections to bigger gangsters. I was working with this russian guy who knew Ray. That fucker contacted Ray about me and they ambushed me. We had a gunfight. In the end they all were dead, including Ray and the Russian guy.

Ron: Wow, that's cool. Seems like you've not done anything good to this country

Domenick: No, it's not "cool". It's terrible. I am not proud of this, but I can't change the past. And just for you to know, I fought in a war.

Ron: Yeah, sorry.

Ron heads to get some more food.

As he gets back, he has a weird look on his face

Ron: What the hell was that? I went to get some more food when Nick bit me. What the hell is wrong with that guy (he laughs). I tried to speak to him but all he said was "hi".

Domenick: Guy's losing it.

Ron: True.

After they've eaten, they head back to their cells. Domenick takes a nap while Ron decides to read some book he's been reading for a while now.

5 Hours later

Domenick wakes up into loud screams that come from the hallway. The other prisoners have been let out of their cells for some reason.

Domenick: Hey what the hell is going on!?

He looks to the hallway, where he sees two prisoners eating the others. They seemed really angry. The other one of those things seems to be Nick

Dom: Hey Ron, wake up man! There's something going on.

Ron: Yes.

Dom: Wake the fuck up! He grabs him and pulls him up

Dom: Whoah, what's wrong with your skin?

Ron's skin has turned a lot darker than it was

Ron: Hi

Dom: Uhh... Hi? Look, let's stop screwing around here, looks like your skin wasn't enough for Nick. He's eating some prisoner there!

Ron: How.

Dom: sigh I guess it has to go the hard way again huh?

Dom tries to grab Ron, but just when he's about to touch him Ron tries to bite him

Dom: Ron what the fuck are you doing!?

Ron tries to overthrow Domenick to the ground

Domenick: Help! Guards!

Ron is almost able to bite Domenick, when Dom realizes he has to do something. He hits Ron in the head multiple times. After a minute of hitting him, this poor guy had his face bashed in

Domenick: Holy shit! What is going on!? Guards!!!

One of the guards run to Dom's cell and opens the door

The guard: I thought there weren't any prisoners left in here! I need to take you to some place safe. The other prisoners are outside, I'll bring you there.

Domenick steps out and follows the guard. He looked back at Ron. Dom might have been a little harsh on him, but he was his only friend left. All of his other friends died in the war.

The guard: We need to hurry, there is some virus thing happening to some of these prisoners. They eat other people.

Domenick follows the guard in the hallway

The guard: Come on now! I don't want to get e.. Aargh!

A runner attacked the guard. Domenick just looked at him getting eaten in front of him. Soon he realized something. This was his chance to escape

Domenick runned trough the prison to the exit. All the people were in the prison yard so nobody knew he was escaping. They would just assume he got eaten.

A couple of weeks later he was found in his brother's apartment by some soldiers. He was apparently looking for his brother, but he had moved somewhere else

Buddy Calico

Buddy's diary, 25 years ago (12)

The cat mask I made in my art class is so awesome I can't stop wearing it. My classmates say it looks stupid, but they're wrong. Escpecially Mike, he always makes fun of me. I hate that name. I hate his face. There's nothing I don't hate in him. Things were so much better in Göteborg...

1 day later

I killed my hamster today. I know it's weird, but I enjoyed it. I took my dad's knife and cut it's throat open. Then I threw it out and told my parents it escaped. I wish I could do the same thing to Mike. I imagined it was him when I did it. I feel so good right now...

1 week later

This is it. I'm done with him. I'm going to kill Mike. Today he went too far. He almost beat me to death after school with his friends in an alley where most of the kids walk trough when they go to school. I'm going to kill him there tomorrow. I'm going to kill his friends too. I can already hear him begging for mercy.

2 days later

Our teacher has been asking us where Mike is. I enjoyed it more than anything in my life. I remember how he screamed and begged me to stop. When I took my cat mask off and he saw who I was, his face was priceless. One of his friends has been following me. Maybe he knows something. I better act now.

2 Months later

Mike, Eddy, Jonah and Felix are gone. There are cops investigating their murders. I want more blood. I want to see people suffer. I see how this new girl in our class probably has a crush on me. I'm going to ask her to come out tonight. I'm becoming a man tonight.

1 day later

God it felt good. I'm not a boy anymore. Hannah might have screamed a little, but pain feels good doesn't it? I must say, she did cry when she became a woman. She did fight back though. How come I managed to let a girl fuck up my eye? I'm going to tell my mom that it was an accident.

1 Year later

My teacher has started to ask me some questions about my bullies. Our class had 20 students, but now 5 of them has disappeared. Our class has got some new blood, Tim and Oscar. I am a pretty good suspect. There's still one bully left. But not after this night.

6 Months later

Tim and I have become friends. I like how he has some slasher films at home. The only thing I'm worried about is his dad. He's a cop. The investigations have become very serious and it becomes harder and harder to hide my tracks. I have to stop hanging out with Tim or I'm going to get into trouble.

6 months later

It's my birthday. I might give myself a little birthday present by killing this kid called Lee. He has been hanging out with Tim and I'm scared they're going to be best friends. I could use my baseball bat this time. First I'll hit him in the stomach and then I'll just whack him to death. It's been so many months since I've done this. I've missed this.

2 weeks later

Buddy, this is your mother. I've found your diary and read it. Are you my son? Is this monster my son? I don't know you. If someone asks me, I'm going to say I don't even know you. I have called the police. When you read this, you're already in your way to asyulum. You aren't going to see me ever again. Good bye - your mother

Buddy spent 13 years in asyulum. He was 14 when he got there and 27 when the apocalypse began and he escaped. He has been in the wild ever since. He still has the cat mask with him. There are rumours that he still kills people brutally out there.

Next introdutions: Natalia Mirnov and Samantha Montgomery

• great chapter! I like how you did the introductions.

finlander posted: »

Character introdutions part 1 Quinton Davids 10 years ago, Tennesee It's been a quiet afternoon in the car repairing shop. Only

• Thank you!

great chapter! I like how you did the introductions.

• Awesome Work!!!

Character introdutions part 2 Domenick Salvatoriello 10 years ago, Prison Domenick looks at a picture of his mother. He misses

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Work!!!

• Buddys diary was amazing! That guy is creepy :D

I liked Domenicks part too, but the idea to just write it as a diary for Buddy was brilliant.

Character introdutions part 2 Domenick Salvatoriello 10 years ago, Prison Domenick looks at a picture of his mother. He misses

• Damn, Buddy's part is the best.

• Thank you! :]

I really spent some time thinking how I would write his part of this :-D

Buddys diary was amazing! That guy is creepy I liked Domenicks part too, but the idea to just write it as a diary for Buddy was brilliant.

• Thanks! :}

bloop posted: »

Damn, Buddy's part is the best.

• That guy, Buddy, is creepy. A truly horrifying person...

• edited January 2015

You can thank @TheFurryOne for this character :-D

That guy, Buddy, is creepy. A truly horrifying person...

• Well thank you, @TheFurryOne , for the nightmares. I will never look at cat masks the same ever again...

You can thank @TheFurryOne for this character :-D

• Buddy's story reminds me of the Suffer the Little Children short story. That isn't a bad thing though.

He has been in the wild ever since

Aw, shit.

• I haven't heard of that story :< What's it about?

Buddy's story reminds me of the Suffer the Little Children short story. That isn't a bad thing though. He has been in the wild ever since Aw, shit.

• edited January 2015

http://kandersonqcc.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sufferthelittlechildren.pdf

Here's the PDF file for it. :P

The similarities between the two aren't major. Just the same level of creepiness factor.

I haven't heard of that story :< What's it about?

• edited January 2015

Oh, it's Stephen King. That guy is a master in these things :D

http://kandersonqcc.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sufferthelittlechildren.pdf Here's the PDF file for it. :P The similarities between the two aren't major. Just the same level of creepiness factor.

• Alt text

Well thank you, @TheFurryOne , for the nightmares. I will never look at cat masks the same ever again...

• Zombie idea: Stalkers

Their flesh is covered in a strange fungus which allows them to blend in with tress and walls. They sometimes hide in rivers and lakes and will grab passing survivors. They are born from survivors who die in water.

• Great idea! I'll add it.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Zombie idea: Stalkers Their flesh is covered in a strange fungus which allows them to blend in with tress and walls. They sometimes hide in rivers and lakes and will grab passing survivors. They are born from survivors who die in water.

• That's creepy D:

TheFurryOne posted: »

Zombie idea: Stalkers Their flesh is covered in a strange fungus which allows them to blend in with tress and walls. They sometimes hide in rivers and lakes and will grab passing survivors. They are born from survivors who die in water.

• So, when will you make the next part?

• I'm not sure. Maybe tomorrow

So, when will you make the next part?

• Samantha's part is written, but I still need to write Natalia's

• edited January 2015

Most of these characters supersagig's. Mind if I make some new ones? Or it's too late?

Edit: never mind

• edited January 2015

Got a new zombie idea, Stingers.

These zombies will burn your skin and flesh off as they touch you with their hands. Most of them travel in large hordes.

• edited January 2015

I'll add it :>

Got a new zombie idea, Stingers. These zombies will burn your skin and flesh off as they touch you with their hands. Most of them travel in large hordes.

• So, how many of introductions are you gonna make?

• edited January 2015

I'm going to do them until I finish episode 3 of my second story. I haven't been able to write the last 3 parts of it yet because my laptop's charger broke. I'm actually writing these character introdutions on my tablet. I'll finish the third episode in the next weekend and then I'll start this.

So, how many of introductions are you gonna make?

• Natalia's part has been rewritten already twice, so that's why the next character introdution isn't here yet.

• edited January 2015

Zombie idea: Wasters

these zombies have been exposed to extreme amount of decay and now let out a powerful toxic gas that will cause nausea, paralyze, or kill depending on how much of the gas you inhale. The upside? They usually travel alone, are very slow but quiet, and are easily spotted if in the open. But, the gas they emit is highly flammable even the slightest spark will ignite it.

• Awesome idea! I'll add it.

Zombie idea: Wasters these zombies have been exposed to extreme amount of decay and now let out a powerful toxic gas that will cause naus

• edited January 2015

Character intordutions part 3

Samantha Montgomery

10 Years ago, University

Samantha: (laughs) I saw how you looked at her Roy.

Roy (her friend): Come on Samantha, let's not start this again. I mean... She's cute and all but she's my best friends ex!

Samantha: Oliver's ex or not, you still like her don't ya?

Roy: I'm not talking about this anymore...

Samantha: (laughs) You always say that. Oh, there's Walter. Just go say the others that we're coming.

Roy: Yeah, I'll do that.

Samantha runs to his boyfriend Walter

Samantha: Covers his eyes Guess who?

Walter: Hmmmh.... Are you the girl I've been dating for a year now? Sorry I can't remember your name (He laughs)

Samantha: No, this is the girl who has been asking you to marry her for 2 months now, but you still haven't. Happy birthday sweet heart! She kisses him

Walter: I'm surprised you remembered. Thanks honey!

Samantha: Do you really think I'd forget your birthday?

Walter: Well it's hard even for me so...

Samantha: Come on, I have something to show you.

Walter: Samantha you don't need t...

Samantha: Just follow me.

Samantha walks into the cafeteria and points at a table there. There are their best friends, Oliver, Roy, Rachel and Susan.

Walter: Honey, what is this?

Samantha: A surprise.

They walk to the table where their friends are sitting at

Walter: Guys, I really don't need a.....

Oliver: Happy birthday bro! Rachel: Happy birthday! Susan: Dude, your getting old! Happy birthday! Roy: Yeah man, happy birthday.

Walter: Thanks guys! I really appreciate this.

Samantha: I didn't invite you here to hear congrats. We have something to show you.

Susan takes six flight tickets out of her pocket

Oliver: I got a permission to use my parents summer cottage for this weekend so we could celebrate this. You're 21!

Walter: Whoah, this is too much

Rachel: Just enjoy the weekend with us. You deserve this.

Walter: Thank you really much guys.

Samantha: I'm going to go get us something to drink. You guys stay here.

Samantha gets up and goes get them some coffee. On the way he sees the principal talking with some guys who look like soldiers. Why would there be soldiers in here?

Samantha: Uhh... Hey. What are you guys doing here?

Principal: Oh, Samantha. It's nothing.. Important He has a worried look on his face

Samantha: Nothing important huh? Why are there soldiers in here then?

Principal: I said it's nothing important. Just move on.

Samantha: Hmmh..

Samantha sits on a table near the soldiers. The principal really doesn't look very happy about what ever they're talking about. After a while, the soldiers leave somewhere. Samantha decides to follow them. They walk downstairs into a strange room. As the soldiers step in, Samantha leans to the door and listens to them

Test subject number 3, day 4. Our subject has been acting aggressively since yesterday. We had to lock him in because he tried to bite Henry. Our attemps to create a secret army weapon has failed. We have put innocent people in danger. One of the university students has turned without us putting "A.P.P" in him. The student has the exactly same evolution as the other two subjects. We're afraid we have done something horrible. If this subject gets out, US is in danger. Slowly this thing would spread to the whole world. We need to do more tests to make that impossible. Right now.... Wait... Oh shit! THE THING GOT OUT, RUN HENRY! AARGH!

Samantha: What was that?

Samantha opens the door

She sees a rotten creauture eating the soldiers

Samantha: Screams What the fuck!!??

She runs upstairs and heads straight to her friends

Samantha: THERE'S SOMEONE EATING THE SOLDIERS!

Everyone in the cafeteria gives her a strange look

Roy: Soldiers? (laughs) we're in an university Sam.

Samantha: No, No No! There are soldiers here making some research to some student, but it started eating them! I saw it! I just ran here as fast as I could...

Susan: Are you serious!?

Samantha: Why the hell would I be joking? The thing is probably trying to get o.... Oh my god.... I left the door open!

The principal comes to see watch all the fuss about. He walks to Samantha

Principal: What are you doing Samantha?

Samantha: You! The thing started eating the soldiers! I left the door open!

Principal: His face turns very worried uh... There's nothing to worry about people, she's just...

Samantha: Nothing to worry about!? Th...

just then there started coming noises from downstairs. Loud screams. The students started running outside when they saw it... A rotten student, Ashley Thompson was running towards students and eating them

Samantha: There it is!! We need to get out!

Walter: Hell yeah we need to get out... Come on Samantha, we need to leave immediately!

Rachel: But what about th...

The thing attacked Rachel. It bit her neck and saw it's next target, Roy.

Roy: Oh my god Rachel!!

The thing jumped on Roy and bit him too

Oliver: Roy.... Oh my god... you MOTHERFUCKER! HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND YOU FUCKING MONSTER!

Susan: We need to go, now!!

Oliver: I'm going to kill this thing...

Walter: Come on Samantha! We need to leave!

Samantha: We can't leave him to die!!

Oliver hits the runner

Oliver: Hah, this bitch was easy to kill... He turns around and walks to Walter

Oliver: And again, Oliver saves the day...

Samantha: Watch out!

The thing attacked Oliver from behind and bit him

Samantha: (cries) Walt... Walter..... We need to go.

She turns around and tries to find Walter, but she can't see him anywhere

Samantha: (cries) Walter, where are you!?

She looks left, and sees another runner eating someone.

Samantha looks who it is.

Samantha: Gasp (Even more crying) Walt!! Oh my god! Please get up Walter!

She looks at Walter for the last time on her life. Walter would have wanted her to live, so she decided to run.

Samantha: I'm so sorry honey... She runs outside

After Samantha got out, she was broken. All of her best friends were gone, including her boyfriend, Walter. She meet up with some other soldiers a few weeks later and they made a safe zone of their own. As the time went on, Samantha became the leader of the community, even though she didn't have a career as a soldier. She is the leader of the community where all the other people are now.

Natalia Mirnov

10 Years ago, New York

Natalia: I really miss Russia, but it's been really fun in here.

Sasha: It's been fun, but I really miss my family. It's been a month since I saw them.

Natalia: I was pretty surprised how well the American people accepted our sexuality. When we got here, I was really scared if they'd accept us...

Sasha: Nothing is going to separate us honey, you know that. If they wouldn't like us, then let's ignore them.

Natalia: You're right.

Sasha: Let's just try to enjoy our last hours here. Maybe we should go to that restaurant you were talking about yesterday?

Natalia: Do we have enough time?

Sasha: Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have.

Natalia: Alright then, let's go.

They leave their hotel room and head to the restaurant

Suddenly, a man runs past them

The man: RUN!

Natalia and Sasha looks at him as he runs past them

Natalia: Haha, какого черта? (laughs)

Sasha: We don't need to speak Russia here Natalia. But yeah, what a jerk. (Laughs)

Natalia: After all this English I've been speaking here, I can barely even speak Russia anymore (laughs)

Sasha: Why do you think he told us to run?

Natalia: Maybe he was on drugs?

Sasha: Your probably right. Let's just forget that and enjoy this city.

They go into the restaurant and take seats

Sasha: Natalia, look outside... Why are there soldiers in the streets?

Natalia: I'm sure it's nothing serious.

The waiter comes to ask what they want to order

Natalia: I'm going to ta....

Suddenly, the emergency alert system can be heard from outside

Sasha: What's that?

The waiter: I don't know...

The radio station the restaurant is playing changes to some man talking

People of New York, we are in great danger. Our city has a virus which turns people crazy. The military will solve this, so there's no need to worry. Until we are done, you need to stay inside. Any civilian out there will be shot to make sure this virus doesn't spread. The airports will be shut to avoid the virus from spreading. God bless USA

Sasha: Wait, what is happening? Has our flight been cancelled?

Natalia: You heard them honey... But we don't need to worry, they said they're going to take care of this.

Sasha: I need to call my mom... Oh, wait. My phone doesn't work?

Natalia: Let's just keep calm. Can we stay here until the danger is over?

The waiter: Yeah, of course.

1 Week later

The streets are empty. Well, not completely. There are those things out there hunting for people. We have been in this restaurant for a week now and we don't have so much food anymore. I just want to thank my family for taking care of me, because it seems like the military failed at their attempt to rescue us. The airport is empty, we aren't going to get out of here. I'm scared. I don't know how Natalia has remained so calm. She just keeps saying that's it's going to be okay, but I know she's lying. I love her, I really do, but I'm afraid for both of us. I hope things get better soon. ~ The diary of Sasha Konev, 8.12.2009

Natalia: What are you doing Sasha?

Sasha: Oh, nothing. Look Natalia... It seems like we're trapped in America.

Natalia: Maybe your right... This virus has killed so many people, but we need to have hope.

Sasha: It's pretty hard to remain calm right n.. Wait what?

Sasha: Natalia, look! Soldiers! She points her finger outside

Natalia: вы уверены?

Sasha: Yes! They are probably looking for survivors. We need to go outside!

Natalia: Well come on then! She kicks the door open and shouts to the soldiers

Natalia: Here! Survivors!

The soldiers turn their heads to Natalia. They raise their guns and starts walking towards her

Soldier: I'm sorry, but we need to check if you're infected.

Natalia: No, of course I'm not.

Soldier: Only one way to find out...

He kicks Natalia to her knees and takes a scanner out of his pocket

Natalia: Sasha! прийти помочь мне!

Sasha runs outside and looks what's going on.

soldier #2: Okay, we need to check you too...

Sasha punches the guy to his face

Sasha: Stay down! She kicks him in his balls

Soldier #3: Whoah girl, stay calm! He points his gun at Sasha. We just want to check if you're infected.

Soldier #2: Fucker kicked me in my balls!

Beep

Soldier: Well, the other one is clear. Please tell your friend to calm down or we do this the hard way.

Natalia: Okay.. Sasha, calm down and we'll be safe. You're not bitten so let's just get over with this.

Sasha looks at Natalia and gets on her knees

Beep

Soldier #3: Yup, she's clear.

Soldier: Okay, we're building a safe zone of our own, so we'll bring you there.

Sasha: Natalia... Are you sure about this?

Natalia: This is the only choice we have now.. Don't worry, I'll be with you until the death separetes us.

Sasha gives Natalia a little smile and they get up. After a few weeks, they we're sure that they wouldn't see Russia ever again. They miss their families every day. Sasha was depressed for a long time, but now she's getting better. Natalia and Sasha are still together

Next introdutions: Harry Brody and Cole Willows.

• Excellent Work!

Character intordutions part 3 Samantha Montgomery 10 Years ago, University Samantha: (laughs) I saw how you looked at her Roy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.