"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Why don't you say that about The Walking Dead? They could be somehow connected to the other characters in Breaking Bad, it's NOT just about one guy. By that logic, Better Call Saul isn't in the same universe.

Because its telling the story of that one guy, thats what breaking bad is. Otherwise your just doing a story about drug dealing in america. There is no universe with breaking bad its just regular U.S

• edited February 2015

I think the story should be left with the show. It was a mastepiece , and shouldn't be milked due to its popularity.

And honestly, I don't think telltales story telling is up to standard for BB.

• Thread: Lost by Telltale?

I've only gotten two seasons into the show, but I feel like this could be a possibility so far. It has the same type of character development as the Walking Dead, and they've proven they can handle multiple protagonists with Game of Thrones. I've heard the ending isn't very good, but could you guys let me know if the ending would prohibit any future installments from happening? Preferable without spoilers?

• edited February 2015

Based on the ending. No media could make it work.

• I watched that entire show, and it DIDN'T MAKE SENSE.

Based on the ending. No media could make it work.

• Once you watch all the season's youll see why it wouldnt work

• Maybe not exactly like the show, but I think it would make a good game for a group to get stuck on an island like that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Once you watch all the season's youll see why it wouldnt work

• That might be their original IP, just a group of survivors getting trapped somewhere XD

Maybe not exactly like the show, but I think it would make a good game for a group to get stuck on an island like that.

• That might not be a bad idea, but I want them to finish Puzzle Agent before starting any new original IPs

That might be their original IP, just a group of survivors getting trapped somewhere XD

• Lost has already been adapted into a game

• Walking Dead and Game of Thrones have already been adapted into games as well...

Lost has already been adapted into a game

• I didn't know about the game of thrones one but the lost game thats already out isn't far of the telltale style, its kind of a interactive story rather than a game

Walking Dead and Game of Thrones have already been adapted into games as well...

• I merged several old threads into this one thread so the forums would be a little more organized since we already have this thread for game suggestions. I'm also posting this so people (hopefully) don't have their profile feed get a really old notification.

• And the Sticky indicator on the thread you have pointing to this one doesn't seem to be sticking. Maybe you should just make this thread itself sticky?

I merged several old threads into this one thread so the forums would be a little more organized since we already have this thread for game

• That's a glitch that sometimes happens; the thread will appear alongside the other stickied threads on and off. Surprisingly, it only affects users who are logged in. If you log out, all the stickied threads will appear as they should...

WarpSpeed posted: »

And the Sticky indicator on the thread you have pointing to this one doesn't seem to be sticking. Maybe you should just make this thread itself sticky?

• Telltales should make Adventure Time episodes. There's a ton of Adventure Time fans and the series is hilarious. I'd love to see what Telltales comes up with. Well, I'ld love it.

Can't wait for the new Borderlands episode, I think so far it's by far the best episode 1 they've done

• Bioshock. It would be awesome to revisit Rapture in Telltale's style!

• Just started playing bloodlines again and finished redemption recently.
    If this game happened it would be awesome as I believe we may not expect any new one from this series any time soon due to...reasons.

I kinda already made a post for this in the old forum topic but I save myself the trouble by simply copying and pasting that post onto here.

• I travelled through this thread searching for this.

There's huge fan-base for this and the last decent game I played for this was dawn of war -(minus)soulstorm.

Ursa-Doom posted: »

Warhammer 40,000 would be interesting considering it would be a challenge to make a likeable cast from a setting where biggotry and dehumniz

• magic the gathering, that would sell well, maybe not as well as minecraft but plenty of kids out there who spend their money on cards would buy that straight away, add 10% price for foil cover. Add some crappy mini transactions or player to player trading for like some silly additional cards that could unlock some content. Might even earn more than minecraft in a long run.

• I think a MTG based one could work. There is a lot of lore to work with.

Maleus posted: »

magic the gathering, that would sell well, maybe not as well as minecraft but plenty of kids out there who spend their money on cards would

• I want to see all the Sam & Max games updated for the current console generation, along with pretty much all the other games you've made, poker night, Jurassic park, etc.

You guys are my favorite developers.

• i myself think a Breaking Bad game could seriously work. just pick up where Pinkman left off and im sure they could make a great game. and who wouldnt want to see a telltale star wars game? and im sure they could do something great with a superhero franchise. the possiblities of endless.

• the canceled starz series camelot would be a good game too honestly. i enjoyed the first season :\ joseph fiennes was a great Merlin.

• Maybe Play as Walt, but story will be diffrent. Not like in the TV series. I hate jesse :)

Thread: Breaking Bad by TTG I just finished all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad for the first time and I know there might be people who hated

• Should really make a game based on the Fate series. No really. Maybe centering around the Magus Association.

• baldurs gate or diablo would be better in my opinion

Should really make a game based on the Fate series. No really. Maybe centering around the Magus Association.

• edited February 2015

wow im an idiot lol. i was assuming you were talking about the game fate. not the anime. why would they make a game about a game..smh lol :P

Anukai posted: »

baldurs gate or diablo would be better in my opinion

• Jurassic Park 2. :(

• A WWE telltale game would be amazing. You could be management but also involved in a story line. You could pick allies and make foe's. You could decide who you want to give that championship push to. So many options. I think it would be great.

• I know this has been mentioned already but a breath of fresh air and a (badly made) image teaser by oneself.
    Firefly.

Alt text

• edited February 2015

Something based in World War 2 would also be interesting.

• edited February 2015

I would love to see a High School DxD game series!

• Not sure if this has already been suggested (77 pages is a lot to wade through), but I reckon Battlestar Galactica would make an excellent subject for Telltale. The series is pretty much all about people making difficult decisions, which is kinda TTG's staple, plus the music would be amazing.
    I can totally see it now and almost taste the suspense it would create.

• Chris Morris is the one in the GIF (check out The Day Today), Matt Berry is the son.

Oh yeah! I prefered his son, hes good in House of Fools I forgot his real name

• Or Metalocalypse. Definately Metalocalypse...

Not sure if this has already been suggested (77 pages is a lot to wade through), but I reckon Battlestar Galactica would make an excellent s

• Thread: Lone Wolf And Cub for Telltale!!!

Ive been thinking for a while, that if the series of comics 'Lone Wolf And Cub' Came to Telltale, it would be amazing! If you don't know, Lone Wolf And Cub is a "older" series of Comics, about a samurai and his 3 year old son on a epic adventure to bring honor and justice back to his "clan". ( Of just him and his son) by exterminating the Yagu clan whom framed him, then slaughtered his friends, family and most of all, beloved wife. So he becomes an assassin. Only following the path of demons and word to his clients to finish his job. Although he says he has no honor or morals. He shows much of both, making tough DECISIONS. Making him a very interesting bad ass. The stories in lone wolf and cub are all very rich and awesome. But are repetitive in nature, so if made into episodes, would have to skip around to major events of the series. You would also switch back and forth from Ogami Itto (Samurai protagonist) And his clever toddler child. I hope someone see this, and thinks about the possibility. I think it would be a great series of Telltale episodes!

• An Adventure Time game by Telltale would be interesting.

• Yeah I was saying I prefer matt berry have you seen House of Fools or Toast of London?

Chris Morris is the one in the GIF (check out The Day Today), Matt Berry is the son.

• yea it would be great,if it was before 2007 lol most wrestlers now are not even interesting. havent watched an episode of raw in probably about 10 years lol

Eagle_917 posted: »

A WWE telltale game would be amazing. You could be management but also involved in a story line. You could pick allies and make foe's. You could decide who you want to give that championship push to. So many options. I think it would be great.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.