"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• sounds like a good idea, I personally always liked the story of the titanic and I think it would be cool to see a semi-accurate game made of it.

• Interesting idea.
    If Kate Winslet makes a guest appearance, particularly when she's being sketched, I'm in.

• edited January 2015

Thread: What if there was an Upcoming Telltale and VALVe game (Half Life or Portal)

In a previous new that involucres telltale , said that one of the producers / developers of telltale think that making a game of telltale about half ife or portal would be good and cool and he said that they maybe would make a game about valve biggest ideas , so here is when start the especulation

1. its going to be a prequel or a sequel ? (half life or portal)
    2. Its going to feature Glados ? (portal)
    3. its going to feature old black mesa friends / enemies ? (half life)
    4. its going to explain how the Borealis had dissapear ( same universe )
    5. its going to show what happened to chell after Portal 2 (portal)

More ideas coming , while ...ask yourself these questions
    Lets start discussion

• If Telltale made Half Life game, they wouldn't get past episode 2.

• Neither Portal :/

Pipas posted: »

If Telltale made Half Life game, they wouldn't get past episode 2.

• Interesting idea. If Kate Winslet makes a guest appearance, particularly when she's being sketched,

Alt text

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Interesting idea. If Kate Winslet makes a guest appearance, particularly when she's being sketched, I'm in.

• Or something like each episode has a different POV character and each episode starts from when the ship set sail to when it sank. It just follows these different passenger's stories. Tbh that'd be really interesting to see.

Maybe you still could. Titanic sank on it's fourth day, so you could make four episodes out of that.

• edited January 2015

Oh hell yeah! When she lay on the couch...

Alt text

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Interesting idea. If Kate Winslet makes a guest appearance, particularly when she's being sketched, I'm in.

• It's apparently almost 20 years old now (fml), but there's a pretty good adventure game called Titanic: Adventure out of Time. The character is killed in an air raid in WWII goes back in time somehow onto the Titanic as a British spy and tries to complete a mission he failed the first time.

• Oh yeah, I remember that. It's very similar to what Walking Dead would be, with your choices affecting the story and choosing what you say to people. Been wanting to try it for a while.

Sarangholic posted: »

It's apparently almost 20 years old now (fml), but there's a pretty good adventure game called Titanic: Adventure out of Time. The character

• Thread: A new game suggestion... Discworld!!!

For many years now, I've been hoping someone would do a really good game adaptation of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett, and after playing your story based games from Back to the Future to The Wolf Among Us, I believe telltale are the perfect bunch to do such a game.

Anyone willing to go with me on this idea?

• YES YES YES! Great call discworld would be perfect : ) there was a discworld point and click years ago it was meant to be realy good I never played it myself, or even heard of it for that matter untill a couple of years ago. I find pratchetts writing hard to follow but I loved the animated series(es) and the live action versions of his works.

• Thread: We Need A TellTale Doctor Who Game!

there are plenty of series that've never quite managed to transition into video games properly. series like The Walking Dead could easily, in one form or another, have been turned into a game without the telltale formula (disregarding the game based around Daryll, that was a mistake). It has the basis of a zombie survival shooter, Game Of Thrones has the basis for a really good open world RPG game without the telltale formula (again, the game they made doesn't exactly show that, but it would've been possible).

but think about Doctor Who, what sort of game could that be? With such an overarching storyline and multiple ideas contained within the series it's almost impossible to image what sort of genre of game fits it perfectly. We've had the Adventure Games which were less than stellar, and the Eternity Clock game which was supposed to be part of a three game series, and considering the last two were cancelled you can see how that went down.

Doctor Who's always been about the story, the narrative, the characters, which is what makes TellTales formula a recipe for perfection! and it doesn't have to strictly tie into the TV show in any dramatic way, it could make a perfectly good series on its own without drastically changing the outcome of the canon.

does anyone else agree? i'm not the best at putting my point across but i just really think that something like this is needed, it's what the Doctor Who franchise needs to make a mark on gaming platforms as well as television history!

• Thread: What do you think or what Telltale should make a game?

Well it says in the title , any thoughts Movies,T.V Series or other games.. that you could possibly imagine if telltale would do a games like that you might think of, since lately in the forums someone wants Breaking Bad, Doctor Who... etc etc

and while me since i hope telltale should make: Wreck it Ralph, How to Train your dragon, Big Hero etc etc...

just wanna hear your creative thoughts :3

Alt text

just like a (kinda) brainstorming thing in this forum..

• Oh god no. Have you seen their fanbase and special effects?

• I've been thinking a Lost game would be pretty good. I've only watched halfway through season 2, so I don't know if that would work or if it wouldn't, but from here that could be cool.

• Breaking Bad, come on Telltale, it would be incredible.

• Bioshock pls

• i'm part of the fanbase, you can't judge a series based on a minority of fans, and why would that effect the outcome of the game? and the special effects used in the show have no effect on the game, telltale aren't going to import any effects are they?

Oh god no. Have you seen their fanbase and special effects?

• Soz bro

GeorgeOglee posted: »

i'm part of the fanbase, you can't judge a series based on a minority of fans, and why would that effect the outcome of the game? and the sp

• If telltale makes Dr.Who

Alt text

• This past series on TV successfully made me switch off for good, so chances are if they did make a Doctor Who Telltale Game Series I probably wouldn't play it.

• Uh...an Aliens game?

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited January 2015

Alt text

but i doubt we'll get anything cool. I'm expecting something really really bad. Like how about TTG Presents WWE RAW.

• Twin Peaks, I cannot stress this enough.

(possibly an X-files game too, come to think of it)

• Half life 2 1/2

Pipas posted: »

If Telltale made Half Life game, they wouldn't get past episode 2.

• Shouldn't this go in that thread where you suggest what Telltale should make next?

• Silence is a valid option...

Silence is the ONLY option...

• xD when grappling press Q rappidly ahahahahahah

CrazyGeorge posted: »

but i doubt we'll get anything cool. I'm expecting something really really bad. Like how about TTG Presents WWE RAW.

• Dead Space 3 xD lol

AGentlman posted: »

Uh...an Aliens game?

• Guardians of the galaxy or 22 jump street I guess

• More like Alt text

Mich19 posted: »

Dead Space 3 xD lol

• what about Left 4 dead lolololololol

• edited January 2015

Alyx: Hey Gordon, how should we get past those guards? Should go guns blazing or sneak by?

Gordon:

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

• edited January 2015

IF THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3 CONFIRMED... THEN HALF LIFE 3 IS CONFIRMED

Alt text

• I made a thread about this thinking it could be perfectly story oriented with Valve games and a crafted, written story by Telltale but then it got me thinking. What about the game play? Valve specializes in puzzles and open world where as Telltale is strictly story based. I could see them doing a spin off or something but Telltale and Valve is like Ice Cream and Pizza both good but not necessarily together.

• man, you're all so critical, jeez.

JakeSt123 posted: »

This past series on TV successfully made me switch off for good, so chances are if they did make a Doctor Who Telltale Game Series I probably wouldn't play it.

• Lay off the Whovians brah. The last series was lacking but I will still carry on watching, a cant say much for the series before the reboot because it was before my time but there is always negativity after a regeneration I actually like the new doctor but not the series I blame clara.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.