"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Deus Ex

You're out for my heart.

I previously commented on here way back when the thread first started but I wanted to add afew IPs that I think could easily be brought into

• I googled "What should telltale do next?" Found This Created an account These are my Picks

Welcome to the Forums.

CalvinFlame posted: »

I googled "What should telltale do next?" Found This Created an account These are my Picks 1) Firefly - With such a Large Fan base and V

• What if...they make a Heroes Of Might and Magic game? And I mean those games made by Ubisoft since they have a better lore than the older games from the series. A game like that, about Ashan...about all the wars, about all the plots. It has a very rich lore Telltale can use but they'd need to speak up with Ubisoft which probably wouldn't be a simple mission. They can make a game around time of Heroes VI or after Heroes VI or before Heroes V. They could even make a game after Dark Messiah and they have a first choice - either freeing Kha-Beleth or letting him rot in his prison.

What do you guys think?

• Thread: Wouldn't a Doctor Who game be wonderful?

I've been thinking about TellTale's recent feats as of late, and it drove me to think about franchises they would make great games of. Doctor Who was the very first idea to come to mind. Doctor Who would seriously be the ideal TTG game for me since they could literally do ANYTHING they wanted with it. The TARDIS can travel throughout space and time, so the setting could be anywhere at any time period. They could make an original companion(s) to accompany the doctor on his journeys. The boundaries for a Doctor Who game would be practically nonexistent. To be completely honest, I think that I'd rather see a Doctor Who game than The Walking Dead: Season 3 and I'd definitely prefer a DW game over a Minecraft game. I can't be the only one thinking about this, who else out there would love to see TellTale release a Doctor Who game?

• (sarcasm) Noooo! Minecraft is a way better idea! (sarcasm end)

• I don't know, guys. Doesn't seem like a good idea.

Alt text

• What is Dr. Who?

• No it wouldn't

• Absolutely. And the BBC would never allow a non-British company to produce it.

• A telltale type doctor who is the only type of doctor who game that could really exist successfully .

• That's weird. I just started watching the Doctor Who series on Netflix today.... Impeccable timing, chap! P.S. There are a lot more variations in speech, specifically slang words, between American and British English than I had realized.

• For shame George.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

What is Dr. Who?

• Thread: Tell Tale please make a Resident Evil game...

It would be cool if they made a Resident Evil game explaining what happened to Billy Cowen from Zero and the other survivors from the Outbreak series. All we know is they escaped, but where to? Also I think they would have fun creating their own episodic game with their creative characters for this game. Maybe we they can make a game based on the events before zero, which shows how Umbrella was created and the people who were the first victims of the outbreak.

I don't know. It's just a thought because I'm a fan of Resident Evil so.

• Me too, which one is your favorite?

• RE 3 :)

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Me too, which one is your favorite?

• Thread: Why don't they (Telltale) make Dexter?

Please, Telltale make Dexter.

Please please please................

• no dexter 4 u. minecraft has better plot and story.

• Dexter (kind of like breaking bad) is more about one particular person rather than a universe. thats why it wouldnt work as well.

• Thread: Like this forum for Battlestar Galactica game!

I have noticed that most of the games that Telltale have made are based off popular works of fiction. Even games that are not story driven like Borderlands or Minecraft. I feel that Telltale will become more widely recognised if they make their next game based on the 2004 Battlestar Galactica TV series. I recently saw season 2's amazing Pegasus episode and I strongly believe that a game based on this series is a good idea as the series is highly based on drama and the futuristic setting would allow them to place their games in the far future (further than Borderlands). They could have the story based in an environment LIKE Battlestar Galactica and place the player as commander of the ship, like Commander Adama. Because Adama's role in the galactica series includes making difficult decisions. If you disagree leave other suggestions, but if you do think it is a good idead please leave a like and make this forum recognisable so we can get our message out.

• Bleh, Battlestar Galactica isn't that some kind of allegory about terrorist?

• I don't think so

Lee4ever posted: »

Bleh, Battlestar Galactica isn't that some kind of allegory about terrorist?

• I can tell you exactly why Dexter would never work as a TTG, because it is about being a Serial Killer. Did you forget the outrage on Manhunt/Manhunt 2, after Manhunt, i doubt anyone will touch that ever again.

• I have no idea why, but I was thinking Dexter as in Dexter's Lab.

Then again Minecraft, so not too far fetched a thought

• I agree with that. Plus there won't be any true moral dilemmas because Dexter is a pretty immoral individual.

Dexter (kind of like breaking bad) is more about one particular person rather than a universe. thats why it wouldnt work as well.

• edited January 2015

Thread: I want NAruto to be the next tale tale game

I love nAruto And a tell tale game for it would make me crime everi tim xD tell me what u think

• how about no

• They are here already, sooner than i expected...

• I would prefer Minecraft: Story Mode over a Naruto game but I guess its just your opinion.

• Yeah

Charlieh65 posted: »

Nope.

• Thread: Twin Peaks Game

Considering the fact Showtime will revive show in 2016 i think would be great for Telltale to do a game based on original show. I don't recall there was ever Twin Peaks adventure game or at least a good one.

And now, I think, timing is the best.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.