"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• South park would be pretty cool if done right

• I don't like minecraft, But I will check it out. Maybe Telltale will surprise us.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I totally agree. If they can make a Minecraft game (a good one), they can make everything I rather play Shaq-Fu than this, I will ne

• PSHH, Bioshock? Who'd want that when we can play Minecraft? Amirit?

Alt text

• Wherever the Telltale Korra game is.

• The biggest problem i have with it now is

WHY MINECRAFT?

Someone please explain to me why this would make a good TTG game over other ideas that have been mentioned.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I don't like minecraft, But I will check it out. Maybe Telltale will surprise us.

• That's why.

Alt text

The biggest problem i have with it now is WHY MINECRAFT? Someone please explain to me why this would make a good TTG game over other ideas that have been mentioned.

• Where Wolf Among Us S2 is

• I think that Telltale taking over Resident Evil would be the best thing to ever happen to the franchise. The series has started to dwindle in quality since RE4. 5 and Revelations were fine, but 6 was possibly the worst Survival Horror game ever. Imagine them going back to the style of the original with Telltale graphics and combat. The Silent Hill series has been going down in quality as well(I personally liked Homecoming and Downpour but they don't hold a candle to SH2), however, with Del Toro and Kojima making Silent Hills, I believe the franchise can get back on track. #TelltaleResidentEvil

A horror game, not a freely touchy game. How about a Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Anything that will scare people. Just don't make Outlast, because that is stupid.

• We got Minecraft, so why the fuck not?

• Thread: X-Men: A Telltale Games Series

So, the last time a choice based X-Men game came out, it didn't work so well(X-Men Destiny). However, while not executed properly, it was a good idea. Playing as someone becoming a Mutant for the first time and reacting to the world around them. Imagine this with Telltale's brilliant storytelling, classic X-Men Characters, and new Telltale created ones. It wouldn't be set in any pre-existing X-Men canon per say(Like the movies or Evolution) but exist as an entity on its own, not officially canon to any pre-existing universe. And, let's be honest here, who doesn't want to see Adam Harrington as Wolverine? And since this is an off-canon version of the X-Men mythos, they could kill off characters without worrying about effecting an overall canon like Borderlands, WAU, or GOT. The playable character would be completely new to the X-Men mythos. Imagine Walking around The Xavier Mansion and meeting all it's inhabitants for the first time before everything goes to shit. The plot would focus on Magneto, Apocalypse, and Mr. Sinister while many other Villains would make appearances such as Mystique, Blob, Pyro, Toad, Mastermind, Quicksilver, and Juggernaut. Classic locations like the X-Mansion, Danger Room, and Asteroid M would appear. Other Mutant Factions like Alpha Flight, X-Force, and the Hellfire Club would make an appearance. Cameos from other heroes like Spiderman, Iron Man, and Hulk would appear as well. So what do you think, yay or nay?

• Everthing is better than Minecraft

We got Minecraft, so why the fuck not?

• That at least has a story!

Dora the Explorer: A Telltale Games Series.

• Dora the Explorer: A Telltale Games Series.

• Why not?

Playing as Wolverine in a TellTale game voiced by Adam Harrington.

10/10 Better than Minecraft

• Mass Effect 100%

• MINECRAFT!

J/k. Probably Dead Space. I really like the fiction in those game for some reason.

• I'm with Shubbalubbadingdong. Give me TWAU S2.

• XD I can't be the only one who was thinking the whole time that TTG was going to announce a Bioshock game, not minecraft.

Poogers555 posted: »

PSHH, Bioshock? Who'd want that when we can play Minecraft? Amirit?

• Street Fighter - The game could have you play as Julianna, the CIA agent who chases the enigmatic Q around the world, as she and her sidekick David travel round the world so that they can finally solve the mystery of Q's identity and purpose. I had a whole plot thought out in my mind. Q could turn out to be a cyborg created by a former Shadaloo scientist who wants to seal up the dimensional portals that keep bringing demons from other universes to the Street Fighter universe like Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma. This could be a clever way to tie Oni and Evil Ryu into the actual plot of Street Fighter.

Super Mario - The episodes could be set just before the events of Super Mario Bros and could detail how Mario met Peach and why she always gets kidnapped by Bowser. I think it could be called 'Beyond 100m' (100m was the last level in Donkey Kong).

• Dude, Telltale actually are making a Minecraft story game.

MINECRAFT! J/k. Probably Dead Space. I really like the fiction in those game for some reason.

• Thank you for getting the joke.

Dude, Telltale actually are making a Minecraft story game.

• Oooooh...

Thank you for getting the joke.

• The DLC for the Dora game would be 400 Bananas, you play as Diego and Boots. This is the best idea I have ever came up with. (Please don't do this Telltale. I might drop dead.)

Dora the Explorer: A Telltale Games Series.

• e, but 6 was possibly the worst Survival Horror game ever.

What is funny is when the game first came out, i absolutely hated it. A year later i gave it another shot and really enjoyed the game. I think the first time playing it, i went into the game with expectations of what this game should be, then when i played it the second time, i just took it for what it was a pretty sweet zombie killing action game.

I think that Telltale taking over Resident Evil would be the best thing to ever happen to the franchise. The series has started to dwindle i

• MIGHT As well have Dora the explorer TTG,

• Or they could just give us TWAU S2.

In all honesty though, if they were gonna make a superhero game I would love for them to use their contract with DC to try to make a Batman game.

• I was just thinking of this the other day, who ever mentioned breaking bad is a genius. But my initial thought was they should totally do an Evil Dead game. There's been a few but all pretty much terrible. If anyone can do it, it's telltale.

• Stick of truth

zeke10 posted: »

South park would be pretty cool if done right

• Get real, people. Pac Man is next.

• While I have no doubt it would be great, Rockseady has already got B-Man covered.

Or they could just give us TWAU S2. In all honesty though, if they were gonna make a superhero game I would love for them to use their contract with DC to try to make a Batman game.

• you know i was think what if telltale made a minecraft game imagine all of the possibilities because that is clearly the best option for a new game right?.............

• Episodic Pac-Man.

Pinky will remember this.

Butt-head posted: »

Get real, people. Pac Man is next.

• Id like them to take on Bioshock. Set in Rapture or Columbia

• Rapture would have been amazing.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id like them to take on Bioshock. Set in Rapture or Columbia

• edited December 2014

Dead Space 4 with the walking dead graphic and gameplay :3

• I'd love to see them do Doctor Who.

ralo229 posted: »

I'd like to see a Doctor Who game or maybe even an Attack on Titan game. (That last one is doubtful, but wouldn't it be awesome?)

• Maybe The Legend of Korra or Avatar The Last Airbender

• Thread: How about a Legend of Korra / Avatar TTG game ?

LoK is over now ;-( so I came up with this idea . I'd like TT to make a LoK or Avatar game . What about you ? And do you think it would even be possible for TT to do this ?

• Sounds good for me... Do it TTG please

Sign in to comment in this discussion.