"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Does that mean TT shouldn't even get a chance?

Lingvort posted: »

Bioware is doing fine with Mass Effect, for the most part (those ME3 endings, urgh....).

• I like the Extended Cut Endings

Bioware is doing fine with Mass Effect, for the most part (those ME3 endings, urgh....).

• Maybe, maybe not. Once they got a whole team of good writers, then yeah, why not? Before that, no, I'd rather if they didn't.

Does that mean TT shouldn't even get a chance?

• Never got to 'em, the original endings surely had their "impact".

I like the Extended Cut Endings

• They have good writers, they couldn't do any worse than ME3 endings.

Maybe, maybe not. Once they got a whole team of good writers, then yeah, why not? Before that, no, I'd rather if they didn't.

• Do they have a whole team of them, or just a couple of individuals? Call back once they do.

Also, I'm not saying that TT writers are bad, I'm saying that not all of them are good enough to do a story like ME. That's, however, IMO. Do with that what you will.

They have good writers, they couldn't do any worse than ME3 endings.

• This.

Leave ME to Bioware.

• I fear that Elder Scrolls would be too similar to GOT.

I would like to see Telltale do an Elder Scrolls game, it would be interesting to see where they go with it. Also, a Mass Effect game would be amazingly awesome if they pull it off right.

• Why are you on the Telltale Forums then troll?

• Then troll? What is that supposed to mean?

Why are you on the Telltale Forums then troll?

• You are a troll.

Then troll? What is that supposed to mean?

• For speaking my opinion I am a "troll". Therefore you are a troll too since you speak your opinion too

You are a troll.

• edited November 2014

No, you are a troll for being on a Telltale site hating everything Telltale does.

For speaking my opinion I am a "troll". Therefore you are a troll too since you speak your opinion too

• And you're telling me this because....?

No, you are a troll for being on a Telltale site hating everything Telltale does.

• You asked.

And you're telling me this because....?

• I dunno about mass effect, since mass effect already has pretty similar mechanics, in the more story oriented situations. it may just feel like mass effect without the combat. But I'm just speaking for others, I would totally get that game.

• Your concept is interesting.
    However, I don't know if Telltale would go ahead with it, realistically.
    Especially given how the 3rd game did.

I liked the Mass Effect trilogy, as well as the characters; my favorites being Gairus, Miranda, Wrex, Grunt, Mordin, Thane, and Kelly Chambers.
    But I must say that the 3rd game, had the least amount of replay value.
    But then again, in my experience most games have very little replay value.

The only games I honestly find that I can replay, and not get tired of, is the TWD, TLOU, and the Mass Effect games on occasion.

• I actually found the third game to be the best. They were all spectacular IMO, but I don't think the third game would affect if telltale would do it or not.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Your concept is interesting. However, I don't know if Telltale would go ahead with it, realistically. Especially given how the 3rd game di

• edited November 2014

Thread: Hunger Games Game?

I would love to see this happen.

I know most of you are thinking this might not make sense episode-wise, and would fear things like Episode 1 and 2 being boring as they're just setting up the games, while 3, 4, and 5 would be the actual games. However, I'd propose having it work with flashbacks. The game starts off with you getting reaped, and that's when the classic dialogue starts up, and after about five to ten minutes it skips you into when you're in the arena, etc. etc., and the game works through flashbacks so you're getting equal action and set up for every episode.

Just a thought.

• I think that wouldn't work.

I love Hunger Games but there isn't much dialogue...Although... You could form alliances or it could be about the Rebellion...

I retract my statement, I like this.

• Aye, it could even have more than one season. Like, say your character's name is Bert. Season 1 is the 60th Hunger Games where Bert is thrown into the games and wins. Season 2 takes place during the Rebellion, and is about Bert helping Katniss, Peeta, etc. (Although they would be minor, as TTG usually only uses OCs to slightly add on to the story and give good fan service.)

Hell, if that didn't work they could do what they're doing with their Game of Thrones game and have like five characters that you play as, all from different Districts. That way there could also be suspense as you don't know who will die when, something you wouldn't get from a one character perspective since if that one character dies there is no one to be the protagonist.

I think that wouldn't work. I love Hunger Games but there isn't much dialogue...Although... You could form alliances or it could be about the Rebellion... I retract my statement, I like this.

• It would be cool to see but I still kind of doubt it.

Aye, it could even have more than one season. Like, say your character's name is Bert. Season 1 is the 60th Hunger Games where Bert is throw

• It could be about the first year, or one several years before Katniss's hunger games. I like it too!

• edited November 2014

Well I will say, the graphics in Mass Effect 3, were by far the best.
    I honestly hope that if Telltale were to make a Mass Effect game, either a game that takes place in between 1 and 2, or 2 and 3, or decides to make a Mass Effect 4, I honestly hope it's designed like TWD; in how your actions affect the story, ad the graphics iare as good as they were in the 3rd game.

And I think honestly what my biggest problem with the 3rd game, was the original ending.
    Unless you have the dlc ending, you don't get to see how your actions affected the future in the series.
    That was very disappointing, and you'd think that Bioware would've known better to begin with.

I actually found the third game to be the best. They were all spectacular IMO, but I don't think the third game would affect if telltale would do it or not.

• Pulp Fiction: The Prequel Game

• Yeah i would really like them to make on but as @AmidtheClementine said it would be too similar to Got

I would like to see Telltale do an Elder Scrolls game, it would be interesting to see where they go with it. Also, a Mass Effect game would be amazingly awesome if they pull it off right.

• YESSSSSSSSS, THIS THIS

Lee4ever posted: »

"Tales from the Bioshock" or better yet "Tales from the Rapture" which would be a prequel to bioshock. Or another comic book series like invincible.

• You're obviously a troll,you just came to the website were most TTG fans hangout and said it sucks, you're obviously expecting people to get mad.

• To quote the legendary Heisenberg: "You're goddamn right."

Breaking Bad game would be awesome... BITCH

• I would f*cking LOVE a Breaking Bad game. I've never watched Sons of Anarchy, so I can't judge that.

I do think the BB game could also take place in-between seasons, too. But I would want the Vince Gilligan seal of approval to make sure it doesn't violate anything already established within the BB canon.

• Mass Effect would be an awesome game. So would Pulp Fiction.

You know what would also be a pretty b*tchin' game? The Sopranos. Namely a prequel game that follows the exploits of Tony Soprano's father. And would feature younger versions of some of the older characters of the show (such as Silvio and Paulie). The game (at least the first season) would end with the birth of Tony Soprano.

• Best idea I've seen so far. Come on, if Telltale could turn a straight up FPS into an interesting interactive story, then I'm almost 100% certain that they could turn Bioshock into an interesting narrative.

Lee4ever posted: »

"Tales from the Bioshock" or better yet "Tales from the Rapture" which would be a prequel to bioshock. Or another comic book series like invincible.

• First what came to mind was Harry Potter or Deus Ex, both franchises have huge Universes to explore and I know TellTale would do a great job of it! :) Yet another one came to mind which involves a question people would actually appreciate a thorough choice on...take the blue pill or the red pill?...Yep, the Matrix! I think it would be an excellent adaption as i've always wondered what happens to those who take the blue pill like what is life like after that? No one knows...apparently it's back to "normal" but I doubt it! :P Give us the answers TellTale! XD

• A Hunger Games adaptation.

• Alt text

This, they could set it after Walt's death and follow Jesse.

• I somehow feel Pokemon would work really well as a point and click game... Maybe following Red's journey after Kanto?

• What about a game set in Tamriel?? (Skyrim, etc)

• Not every game has to be telltale made. Leave mass effect to Bioware. They've done amazing things with mass effect by themselves.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.