"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Let's ask @Green613 about this (He has strong opinions on this)

• Lord of The Rings or Star Wars

• Well after Minecraft announcement, i think they should make a game based on the Full House Tournament Fighters I am totally being serious here TTG. LOL

Full House Tournament Fighters

• edited December 2014

Resident Evil, Ada Wong Story!

• The Last of Us. look i know its naughty dog adn shit but i dont think there is going ti be a sequel, and Neil Druckman said in an podcast, Beyond! the miller podcast, that if they werent to make a sequel they would let someone else work on the universe that is TLOU given that they have a good story to tell. now they wouldnt touch any of the Ellie or Joel's stories even the past, but maybe they can go with Anna, ellies mother and her journey. or hell maybe fucking they change it and go a different route and pick David and his development. well idk, but id just like the TLOU universe to be expanded cuz i love the world and also cuz there is some stories that were never told in the other characters. but i just think that maybe one character, so ND do other plataforms for the universe, comics, mini series and shit. but i think that TT can maybe pull it off

• I love Last of Us and if Telltale made its own adaption of it I would fucking die of excitement. Unfortunately, its just wishful thinking :(

As far the story goes, the first scene of the game could be the same of the first scene in the actual game. From there, the season can go on with Joel's survival.

jamex1223 posted: »

The Last of Us. look i know its naughty dog adn shit but i dont think there is going ti be a sequel, and Neil Druckman said in an podcast, B

• yeah it kinda is wishful thinking. but i have to disagree with your story idead. i think any that has ellie or joel should be handled by druckman on playstation form. like i said, well its clear that TT only works on like spin offs not the original stories. well TWAU is the difference.

I love Last of Us and if Telltale made its own adaption of it I would fucking die of excitement. Unfortunately, its just wishful thinking

• Thread: Possible TellTale Adaptions!

I want to hear what people would like as certain things being adapted into a TellTale games series! I know they have enough things going on, but this is just because I was was interested in what everyone thought. Personally, I think an adaption of Portal would work well. It could be about one of the cores, or (hear me out) it could be about 'Rattman' before the apocalypse happened. And it would make sense, as TellTale have worked with Valve to bring GLaDOS to Poker Night 2. There are no bad ideas!

• Still waiting for TellTale's Bioshock

• I'm holding hope for a Korra game, I think that'd be amazing.

• edited December 2014

Well I know everyone was hoping and begging for a Minecraft game, so everyone is overjoyed with that.

Don't worry, I'm just joking. In all honesty, I would really love to see a Telltale Breaking Bad game, that would be incredible.

For Breaking Bad

• I would totally spend my money on a Star Wars Telltale game, it would be pretty awesome

(The OT version, not the "OMG WTF happened?" prequels.)

• Star Wars or Breaking Bad. Wouldn't mind Supernatural either.

Wolf Among Us S2 tho ;-;

• edited December 2014

Give me ethier Bioshock, breaking bad, Arrow, or mass effect.

Though TWAU s2 :, (

• I hear everyone talking about this 'Korra' but I have actually never heard of it. (Please don't kill me!)

Green613 posted: »

I'm holding hope for a Korra game, I think that'd be amazing.

• Alt text

After Minecraft announcement... I figure anything is possible.

• I wanna be the very best!
    • The best that ever was
    • To eat sea food is my real test
    • not to vomit is my cause.
  • edited December 2014
    CosmicSouls posted: »

I hear everyone talking about this 'Korra' but I have actually never heard of it. (Please don't kill me!)

• How many threads about this do there need to be?

And DOCTOR WHO!

• NOW it's coming back to me.

Flog61 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmsT63BgFPw

• Omigod! That would be perfect! I'd never thought about that! Why didn't it come to me before!?

Charlieh65 posted: »

How many threads about this do there need to be? And DOCTOR WHO!

• eh i liked the prequels. Hides

J-Master posted: »

I would totally spend my money on a Star Wars Telltale game, it would be pretty awesome (The OT version, not the "OMG WTF happened?" prequels.)

• I've always wanted a story based prison series adaption

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited December 2014

Shingeki no Kyojin

• A Telltale Twin peaks game could be amazing
    Alt text

tintin1029 posted: »

We already have a Twin Peaks game. It's called Deadly Premonition

• damn.. am i the only one that want one of these maded ? :\

• Vampire Diaries
    • Harry Potter
    • Doctor Who ( 10th Doctor preference )
    • Saw

Well everyone has they´re opinion and tastes , but Breaking Bad game would suck simply because it would not be with Walter or Jesse. And if it was , we all know what happened to them soo ...anyway anything cooler than Minecraft please

• As some have suggested, Doctor Who would be perfect for a Telltale style of game. You can put in the most recent Doctor/companions, but have cameos from previous Doctors/companions. Each episode could even feature a different Doctor. There's a myriad of ways to approach that.

I'd also love to see Adventure Time. Now that would be algebraic.

• Thread: Which should Telltale do next Fallout or Far Cry?

Personally I think either one would make for an interesting story. But knowing Telltale they're going to choose something no one wants

• We all want a season 2.
    Alt text

TWAU S2 ;-;

• Who the fuck wants Farcry?

Alt text

And as for Fallout lets have Obsidian keep it. Not Bethesda's creative team. Or Telltale for that fact. Obsidian is like the Western Atlas.

• Fallout but I want Mass Effect.

• I think Mass Effect is pretty pointless because it already has a choice simulator.

Fallout but I want Mass Effect.

• I don't really want either of them. I love Fallout, but i don't think it would make a good telltale game.

A lot of people keep talking about a Bioshock game by Telltale, now that sounds amazing.

• How

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I don't really want either of them. I love Fallout, but i don't think it would make a good telltale game. A lot of people keep talking about a Bioshock game by Telltale, now that sounds amazing.

• Bioshock is well known for mixing gameplay and a great complicated story with a Huge twist at the end. Now imagine bioshock without the shooting scenes and just focusing on the story, and we will have our selves a fantastic telltale game

Clemenem posted: »

How

• I just don't want Telltale to make a Fallout game or at least not until we have Fallout 4.

Clemenem posted: »

How

Sign in to comment in this discussion.