Our Last Hope - Interactive story

Comments

• Thank you:->

supersagig posted: »

Excellent Work!

• Why aren´t you going to do a introduction for Zara or Patrick?

finlander posted: »

Thank you:->

• edited January 2015

Like I said, I'm going to skip some characters. Patrick will be introduced in Cole's introduction though.

supersagig posted: »

Why aren´t you going to do a introduction for Zara or Patrick?

• Great introduction of three intriguing characters. I liked Natalias part a little bit more than Samanthas. While Samantha was very good, Natalia and Sasha were more badass. However, I'm excited how Samanthas role as the leader of a community will play out.

Will there be an introduction to Nick or Mary sometime?

Character intordutions part 3 Samantha Montgomery 10 Years ago, University Samantha: (laughs) I saw how you looked at her Roy.

• Thanks! :]

Nick and Mary will be introduced after the next one :p

Great introduction of three intriguing characters. I liked Natalias part a little bit more than Samanthas. While Samantha was very good, Nat

• Great chapter!!!

Character intordutions part 3 Samantha Montgomery 10 Years ago, University Samantha: (laughs) I saw how you looked at her Roy.

• Thanks! :>

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter!!!

• Another great introduction!

Keep up the great work. :D

• Thank you :]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Another great introduction! Keep up the great work.

• I decided to add one episode more and make "our last hope" the 6th episode.

• edited February 2015

I don't know if you still accept characters, but here we go.

Name: Billy O'Neil

Appearance: Orange hair and green eyes, where's a blue and white ball cap, white t-shirt, black jeans, black boots, has a tattoo of his name on his arm, pretty short

Personality: Billy is a very optimistic and light hearted person, always enjoying to share stories before the outbreak, he always wants to see the best in people and help them out. has a high morality standard.

Weapon(s): Pipe, crowbar, pistol, baseball bat, shotgun

Skills: Can fix cars

Backstory: Billy was a mechanic before the outbreak, he worked with his father, after his father died, he inherited it and worked on cars his whole life. And has someone crazy adventures stories with his friends. So, he lived a normal life.

Other info: He's a bit of an idiot

• You can always submit a character :p

But thanks!

bloop posted: »

I don't know if you still accept characters, but here we go. Name: Billy O'Neil Age: 29 Appearance: Orange hair and green eyes, whe

• edited February 2015

• Thanks!

• Yeah, sure :-D

Actually, can get rid of this guy? I've changed my mind I would rather you not use him.

• Actually, can get rid of this guy? I've changed my mind I would rather you not use him.

Thanks!

• edited February 2015

The next character introduction will come today or tomorrow. I'd really want to start the story already so I'll do them as fast as possible

• i added pictures to the episode titles :p

• That second one is amazing.

i added pictures to the episode titles

• Cool!

• Gotta agree with Furry, the second one is especially amazing! Might it be safe to say that Episode 2 will feature Buddy?

The rest is great too! I'm really looking forward for it :)

• I am giddy with excitement now.

Yup, I already have plans for him.

• Yup, I already have plans for him.

Gotta agree with Furry, the second one is especially amazing! Might it be safe to say that Episode 2 will feature Buddy? The rest is great too! I'm really looking forward for it

• I changed the last picture because this was just more awesome.

Alt text

• How about this one for EP4?

Alt text

I changed the last picture because this was just more awesome.

• Could you give me the url of that image so I could put that?

How about this one for EP4?

• So what do you guys think will be the best episode judging by the name and the picture?

• I think it's episode 4, the picture make me feel like there will have many panic moments.

So what do you guys think will be the best episode judging by the name and the picture?

• Do you mean the picture I have, or the picture bloop wants?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I think it's episode 4, the picture make me feel like there will have many panic moments.

• The picture you have, it really makes sense. Episode 5 is the runner up.

Do you mean the picture I have, or the picture bloop wants?

• Episode 2.

So what do you guys think will be the best episode judging by the name and the picture?

• finlander posted: »

Could you give me the url of that image so I could put that?

• Episode 2 looks like it's going to be very intense, but the current Episode 4 picture also looks great.

• Episode 2.

• Ep 4

• Sorry man, I think I'll stick with the original one since the others liked it

Here. http://www.get-covers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dead-End.jpg

• Episode 6.

Gasmask man means business. ..

• Meh, oh well. So, I hate to be the one to ask. When will you release the next part? The picture's got me really hyped.

Sorry man, I think I'll stick with the original one since the others liked it

• It's already 2 a.m here so I guess I'll write the next one tomorrow

Meh, oh well. So, I hate to be the one to ask. When will you release the next part? The picture's got me really hyped.

• 2 AM? It's only 7:48 PM here.

It's already 2 a.m here so I guess I'll write the next one tomorrow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.