Comments

• Yeah, I live in Finland :P

bloop posted: »

2 AM? It's only 7:48 PM here.

• edited February 2015

Character introductions 4

Harry Brody

9 Years ago, cabin in the woods

I'm going to come home late this evening. I'll bring some food when I get here. Just remember to get Alice from her singing lesson at 7 pm. I love you! ~ Laura

Harry: I love you too.... It's been a real struggle without you. I miss you every single day. You would be really proud of our daughter... Every day she looks more and more like you... I just miss you so much.

Her daughter Alice opens the door of the cabin and steps in

Alice: So, does this house have any supplies?

Harry: It has something, but it's maybe enough for a week. Do you want something to eat?

Alice: Dad, you haven't ate in two days. Like every food can you find, you just pass it to me. You have to keep yourself fed too.

Harry: You're the most improtant thing in this world for me Alice. You need food to survive.

Alice: If you really think like that, then maybe you should eat so you would be able to protect me.

Harry: Alright then. Where were you by the way?

Alice: Oh, you know. Swimming.

Harry: Swimming? By yourself?

Alice: The zombies can't get into water, dad.

Harry: Oh, yes they can. You haven't heard of stalkers?

Alice: You're just trying to scare me..

Harry: No, really. Their skin is covered in this strange fungus which allows them to stalk you in rivers, lakes or forests. They are really hard to spot.

Alice: Oh yeah? Well how the hell would they become something like that?

Harry: there are rumours that they are the people who were military test subjects and dumped into lakes and rivers. If they bite you, you become one.

Alice: That's creepy..

Harry: They're more active now when it's summer. Just ask me if you want to go swimming.

Alice: Yeah, sure dad.

Harry: I'm going to go out to hunt us some food. Just stay here and don't open the door for anyone.

Alice: Why? We have enough food already

Harry: We always need more.

Harry takes his axe and knife with him and goes outside. He heads to a spot where he had seen some animals a while ago

Maybe I shouldn't keep lying to Alice about our food situation. We have barely enough for today. I really hope I'd find something to hunt. I just don't want her to panic...

Harry sits on a rock and waits for an animal to come near him.

10 hours later

Gasp

Harry wakes up. He had fallen asleep while waiting for some animals to appear. It's already midnight, so he decided to go back to the cabin. He had to be very careful with every step he took, since stalkers were more active now.

When he was almost at the cabin, he noticed that the door of the cabin was busted.

Harry took his knife out and ran to the cabin as fast as possible. He opened the door and tried to look for his daughter.

Harry: Alice! Where are you?

He didn't find her anywhere.

Suddenly Harry heard a loud scream from the lake

He grabbed his flashlight and ran to the lake. He was sure that the scream came from his daughter. As he got closer, he heard crying.

Three men were beating Alice. Harry ran to her and hit one of the guys in his face so hard that he probably died. One of them grabbed Harry and the other one hit him in his face. Harry threw the man holding him to the ground and kicked him in the face. There was only one man left. Harry took his flashlight and hit the guy to his face with it.

Alice: crying D.. Dad... They put something inside me... They said it was a cure to this virus

Harry looked at Alice for a moment and grabbed the only guy who was still alive

Harry: What did you put in her!?

The man: The cure...

Harry: There is no cure you idiot! Why were you beating her?

The man: She was hesitating...

Harry: You chose the wrong man's daughter to fuck with...

Harry dragged the guy to the lake and drowned him.

He walks to Alice

Harry: Are you okay?

Alice: I.. Don't feel so good..

Harry: Don't worry... I'll never let this happen again.

8 Years later Alice died from the thing they put into her. The doctors of the safe zone (They found a safe zone a few weeks after this) couldn't help her, she was doomed the moment they put that thing into her. Harry is nowadays very careful with who he meets and who he trusts. He's still a mess inside.

Cole Willows

10 Years ago, New Jersey, in a night club

Cole: Don't start with that again Patrick. We'll never get a chance to adopt a child. I'd like to, I'd really like to but you have to face it. The society doesn't accept gay marriage yet.

Patrick: Sigh I know, I know. It's just depressing.

Cole: If my dad someday becomes the president, he'll chance things, trust me. He's already a big politician and he's getting more popular every day.

Patrick: I can't believe he cost our trip here. I really hope he'll become the president some day.

Cole: Of course he cost our trip. He's already a millionare.

Patrick: He's so nice. I think I should d...

A big bearded guy walks to Patrick

Beard guy: Would you like to buy some women for a few hours? He points at some hookers

Patrick: Uhh... No.

Beard guy: Why? They'll do anything.

Cole: We're actually not interested in women.

Beard guy: Laughs So you're faggots?

Cole: Homosexuals.

Beard guy: The same thing. Hey guys, guess who we have here!?

Four men approach Patrick and Cole

Man #1: What?

Beard guy: Gays. In our bar.

The men smile a little and come close to Cole and Patrick

Man #2: Guess what we do to faggots?

Cole: We don't want no tr...

Man #3: We... Get rid of them.

Patrick: Come on Cole, let's go... He grabs Cole's arm

Cole: Yeah...

Beard guy: Whoah, let's not go anywhere before you've learned your lesson.

He throws Patrick to the ground

Cole: Stop! He hits the bearded guy

One of the men punches Cole in the face. He falls to the floor

The men start kicking Cole and Patrick. They both shout for help but even one of the guards at the night club is laughing at them.

Patrick: He.. Help!

Man #4: Shut the fuck up faggot! He spits on him

The bearded guy opens his pants and pees on Cole and Patrick

Cole: Patrick.. I love.. Yo..u..

The men grab Cole and Patrick

Beard guy: This what happens to gay people on our club... Lesson learned?

Cole: Y... Es...

Beard guy: Good.

They drag Cole and Patrick out of the club and throw them to the street. People are laughing at them as Patrick gets up and drags Cole to their hotel. They're both bloody, walking opposite of a crowd of people.

Patrick: Cries Stop... Please..

1 Year later

Patrick: Can we really have her?

Dr. Phillip: Yes, you can. The rules of the normal life are gone. Her mother died while giving her a birth and you guys seem to be good hearted persons.

Cole: Your dream came true... Finally.

Patrick: He grabs the baby and kisses her I'll call you Angelica. Do you like it?

Cole: I love it. We'll take good care of her, don't worry.

Dr. Phillip: I'm sure about that. I'll give word to Samantha that you guys have a baby now, she'll give you more food tickets to take care of her.

Patrick: Thank you... She's so beautiful. I'd never have guessed that my dream would come true when the world turns like this....

Cole smiles a little and looks at Patrick. They're both really happy that they finally got a chance to raise a child. Patrick tears up a bit and leaves the room with his new daughter and boyfriend

This just seems to be fit

Next introductions: Nick Donnel and Mary Mason

• I'm sorry if these fighting scenes are a bit... Awkaward xd. As some of you guys might know, we don't speak English in Finland so it's hard to write them in English. I also apologize for the grammar mistakes for the same reason :-p

finlander posted: »

Character introductions 4 Harry Brody 9 Years ago, cabin in the woods I'm going to come home late this evening. I'll bring some

• I had to change Nick's age to 41. The reason to that can be found from his introduction (Which will be ready soon!)

Name: Nick Donnel Age: 35 Gender: Male Appearance: Nick is a tall and very muscular. He has brown eyes, short brown hair and tries

• I'm going to leave Mary out of the next introduction. I felt like it was pretty lazy writing and it didn't really "introduce" her. But hey, now I can start the story earlier!

• edited February 2015

Character introductions 5 (The last one)

Nick Donnel

7 Years ago, with his former group

Nick and his group are sitting by a campfire next to a lake. It's midsummer night and they're having really good time after some really hard days. 2 people of their group disappeared while they went looking for supplies from a drug store three days ago, including Nick's best friend Bob. Now there are only 4 people left in his group.

Nick: (Laughing) I'm not even kidding, the guy robbed 1 dollar from a bank just to get free food from prison.

Lydia: You've really experienced a lot in your career Nick (laughs)

Nick: Yeah... I have. It wasn't just a job, it was my lifestyle.

Trevor: What do you mean?

Nick looks at Trevor with a cold look on his eyes. He scratches his scar on his cheeck and looks to the ground. My childhood wasn't easy. He says with an uncomfortable look on his face. If Bob would be here, he'd know what I'm talking about. He raises his head and looks at Trevor

Felix: What happened in your childhood?

Nick: I uhh.. I'd rather not talk about it.

Trevor: Come on guys, let's not ruin the mood with this sad shit, let's have fun when we finally have the chance to do so. So Lydia, what has been your most embarrassing moment?

Well, it must be when I was ten years old and I... Lydia starts speaking while the others listen to her. Nick looks at the fire and tries to forget the past.

3 Weeks later

Lydia: I swear! There was this huge man with a cat mask watching us from the building!! Trevor went to check it out but he didn't come back so I ran here!

Nick: Lydia, you know that's bullshit. Just admit that he got killed by a runner.

Lydia: I'm not lying to you!! He matched the description you told us!

What the fuck is this fuss about? Can't I sleep without you two arguing all the time? Felix comes out of his tent and yells at them

Nick: Oh Felix, did you hear what Lydia's trying to say to me? She said she saw Buddy Calico. Do you remember when I told you guys about him? The alley cat killer?

Felix: Lydia, stop smoking that s...

Lydia: Fuck you! Trevor is probably dead!! We should go looking for him before he gets killed!

Nick looks at Felix with a smile on his face and nods. Okay then, let's go look for the alley cat killer at night, in the apocalypse and with three people, great idea. Felix, put your clothes on, we're going to check this out

Felix let's out a sight and goes put his clothes on

Lydia: Why don't you believe me?

Nick: I personally took him from his home to the asyulum. I saw his diary. I saw his victims. I saw him. He is dead, there's no way he would be alive anymore.

Lydia: But what if he is? What if he's hunting you?

Nick smiles a little. Then I'm a dead man. He laughs.

Felix steps out of his tent with his clothes on. Let's go look for Lydia's fantasies then... He looks at Nick and smiles a little.

They walk for a while to a small village.

Lydia: It should be right h... Gasp

Lydia lets out a very loud scream and starts running back to their tents

Nick looks at Felix with a worried look on his face. Go after her! Nick yells to Felix. Felix runs after Lydia. Nick walks a few steps forward to see what Lydia got scared of. After he saw what it was, his heart stopped for a few seconds.

Trevor was lying in front of a tall building without his head. Next to him was a window with a message written with blood in it. You're next.

Nick took a few steps backwards and started running as fast as he could back to their tents.

When he was almost there, he saw Felix looking for Lydia. Grab your gears and run, now! Nick shouts to Felix. Felix looks at Nick with a worried look on his face and asks What? We don't know where Lydia is!

If I'd be you, I would worry about myself right now. Now go grab your gears and fucking run! He shouts to Felix.

1 Month later

Samantha Montgomery: Our community has enough members already, we can't just take some random people in anymore.

Nick is looking at Samantha with blood coming out of his mouth and nose. His face is full of scars and his hair is really messy. He's been trough a lot

In the past few months I've been fighting against bandits, runners, walkers, even stalkers. But those are jokes compared to what I'm about to face if I don't get to safety. Do you see these bruises on my body? Those were bandits. Were. Do you see these scars on my face? Those were runners. Were. Do you see the fear on my face? That's caused by him. And it still is. Nick is speaking to Samantha outside her safe zone. Nick is on his knees because he's tired of walking... Or escaping.

Who is he? Samantha asks with a very serious look on her face.

(laughs) Your worst fear... Nick looks at Samantha.

Samantha looks at Nick. She raises her head and looks at her guards. Take him to doctor Phillip.

The gates to the safe zone open and the guards take Nick in. It's been a long time since Nick had felt so safe.

Okay guys, now it's time for the actual story. I'll try to develop every character and somehow introduce them who haven't been introduced yet.

• Amazing part! Nick was great and I especially like his connection to Buddy... though I think it might cost him his life in the long run. Speaking of, the small glimpse of how dangerous Buddy really is creeped me out. I am looking forward for this guy (oh, I know I'm going to regret that...)

And while I would have loved a Mary introduction, I understand your reason behind cutting it. Still, I'm looking forward for her in the actual story :)

Character introductions 5 (The last one) Nick Donnel 7 Years ago, with his former group Nick and his group are sitting by a cam

• Okay guys, now it's time for the actual story.

Alt text

Character introductions 5 (The last one) Nick Donnel 7 Years ago, with his former group Nick and his group are sitting by a cam

• When do you plan on starting this story?

• edited February 2015

I've already started writing it. I guess I could finish it right now but I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow because I'm really tired at the moment . Tomorrow it is I guess.

mr.quality posted: »

When do you plan on starting this story?

• Cool!

I've already started writing it. I guess I could finish it right now but I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow because I'm really tired at the moment . Tomorrow it is I guess.

• Tomorrow it is I guess.

• I guess

I'm sorry :-P it's almost done, I'll try to finish it today. If not today, then tomorrow.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Tomorrow it is I guess. ..............

• edited May 2015

Nothing to see here anymore.

• [okay then]

[run]

great chapter!

• [No way]

[Shoot it]

Awesome Start!!!

• Thanks!

[okay then] [run] great chapter!

supersagig posted: »

[No way] [Shoot it] Awesome Start!!!

• [okay then]

[run]

Great chapter! But I have a recommendation, when you have the dialogue italic you should put quotes around it, like this: "Huh-huh." That way it'll be easier to read. Anyway, once again, great chapter!

• Thanks for letting me know. I'll put quotes around the dialogues in the future :]

Thanks!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[okay then] [run] Great chapter! But I have a recommendation, when you have the dialogue italic you should put quotes around it, like this: "Huh-huh." That way it'll be easier to read. Anyway, once again, great chapter!

• No problem! I'm looking forward to the next part!

Thanks for letting me know. I'll put quotes around the dialogues in the future :] Thanks!

• [Okay then]

[Run]

Great and very exciting first chapter, I'm looking forward how it continues! These bombers are pretty scary D:

• Thanks!

Wait until you meet the rest of them...

[Okay then] [Run] Great and very exciting first chapter, I'm looking forward how it continues! These bombers are pretty scary

• [Okay then]

[Run]

• edited February 2015

So this is what bombers sound like:

bombers

• That is some creepy burping.

So this is what bombers sound like: bombers

• Alt text

So this is what bombers sound like: bombers

• edited February 2015

Voting Closed!

Wilson will be guarding the wall tonight

Domenick and Natalia will run

• edited May 2015

No, there's nothing here either.

• [Stay]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

• Thanks! c:

supersagig posted: »

[Stay] Awesome Chapter!!!!

• [Stay]

I think Billy is right here. They should take responsibility.

• [Stay] They really should take responsibility and in this case, I can't see the punishment being too bad, they won't be throw outside the walls, that's for sure. My best guess will be the soldiers come and turn off the alarm and they'll get in trouble. I really doubt their punishment will be that bad.

• [Stay]

Great chaprer!

• Thanks c:

[Stay] Great chaprer!

• [Stay]

• edited May 2015

Okay bro, I've deleted the old story, go read the new one on page 7.

• I'm asking this question from you who use English as their primarly language.

How good is my English in scale of 1-10? I try to do my best, but it's sometimes a little tricky :D

• [Shoot the bomber]

They have to shoot it eventually, even if Wilson let's it in, so it will draw zombie attention either way.

Okay bro, I've deleted the old story, go read the new one on page 7.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.