Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But how ab-ab-about Jhys?

• I ship them so much after this episode. He was sleeping on her shoulder, how cute! Their bickering like an old married couple just keeps the ship sailing.

• I'd actually like to see them together, so yeah, I'd ship them.

• Heh, well, no one else has to know about that... I mean, Jack is invisible and all.

papai46 posted: »

But how ab-ab-about Jhys?

• I think the beginning sealed the ship imo. They were sleeping on each other...Although it sounds wrong, it's cute.

Discount Rhys drooling.

• NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni

haha yup. That exchange was 100% written for him.

nursethalia posted: »

I love how Telltale payed homage to Troy Baker's [Rhy's voice actor] funky sock habit.

• edited March 2015

They were sleeping on each other...Although it sounds wrong, it's cute

"Insert not creepy at all joke here" xD

Discount Rhys drooling.

More like discount her hitting and spitting. I really really really want to know what he did to earn all this and why he said in ep1 "We can still work this out".

• I think whatever he did involves Handsome Jack.

DeityD posted: »

They were sleeping on each other...Although it sounds wrong, it's cute "Insert not creepy at all joke here" xD Discount Rhys d

• That's... probably true. But he can't control all Jack does so why all the hate then. Fiona seems reasonable... ish, reasonable enough to not blame him for what Jack did. I think so at least. Maybe not.

Crips posted: »

I think whatever he did involves Handsome Jack.

• Jack might have gotten a bigger control of Rhys and do something that seriously pisssed Fiona off. Remember that Fiona doesn't know about Handsome Jack or at least doesn't believe in it...

So she might be pissed at Rhys for Jack's doings.

That's... probably true. But he can't control all Jack does so why all the hate then. Fiona seems reasonable... ish, reasonable enough to not blame him for what Jack did. I think so at least. Maybe not.

• edited March 2015

But when they're being "interrogated" she knows. Moreover, it's not the first time she hears about that from Rhys. And she still wants to kick him and all.

And ok, she's pissed at him for some reason but why he's searching for her? Assuming it all happens after they found the Vault or whatever they did. It makes no sense from what we know.

Damn, I so.want.to know. >_<

Jack might have gotten a bigger control of Rhys and do something that seriously pisssed Fiona off. Remember that Fiona doesn't know about Handsome Jack or at least doesn't believe in it... So she might be pissed at Rhys for Jack's doings.

• My theory is they haven't found the Vault before The Kidnapper took them and that would have more sense. My theory is that the Kidnapper is someone who wants to know more about the Vault and open it. Namely, a Vault Hunter. Not sure which one though.

Also, Rhys might search for her to apologize and tell her the truth that whatever he did was caused by Handsome Jack...Just a theory passing by...

But when they're being "interrogated" she knows. Moreover, it's not the first time she hears about that from Rhys. And she still wants to ki

• I dunno 'bout you guys, but from now and forever RhysxDrool is my OTP. And RhysxSock is my OTP too. So... TTPs, I guess.

• My theory is they haven't found the Vault before The Kidnapper took them and that would have more sense. My theory is that the Kidnapper is someone who wants to know more about the Vault and open it. Namely, a Vault Hunter. Not sure which one though.

Mm I dunno something don't come together in that theory... Can't figure out what.

It also reminds me of Athena's interrogation and the fact that that person is taking them somewhere. But where and to do what. >_>

Also, Rhys might search for her to apologize and tell her the truth that whatever he did was caused by Handsome Jack

I'm not sure he would. He might be nice, but not that nice - he probably needs her for something, still.

It also bothers me that Vaughn and Sasha are nowhere to be seen and Fiona talks about her like she also did something wrong. So maybe Rhys and Fiona on their own now.

My theory is they haven't found the Vault before The Kidnapper took them and that would have more sense. My theory is that the Kidnapper is

• Just hope not to wait 3-4 months for episode 3 :)

• Well the picture for Episode 5 seems to hint at the opposite.

• Who knows, can be possible :P

Also, hi, welcome on Telltale board

TheQuebecer posted: »

Maybe Tell Tale will give us the option when it comes to shipping who with who. This is the first Tell Tale game I've played though, so not sure how realistic it is.

• Maybe Tell Tale will give us the option when it comes to shipping who with who. This is the first Tell Tale game I've played though, so not sure how realistic it is.

• Are you trying to tell me that people would choose something other than Fiona X Rhys? Because that's heresy.

TheQuebecer posted: »

Maybe Tell Tale will give us the option when it comes to shipping who with who. This is the first Tell Tale game I've played though, so not sure how realistic it is.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I used to ship Rhys/Sasha but after episode two I'm fully on board with the Rhys/Fiona.I will go down with this ship!The drooling was just too cute xD

• I used to ship Rhys/Sasha but after episode two I'm fully on board with the Rhys/Fiona.

Now that's what I like to hear >:]

I used to ship Rhys/Sasha but after episode two I'm fully on board with the Rhys/Fiona.I will go down with this ship!The drooling was just too cute xD

• I concur whole heartedly. Having the option though is best (just in case Tell Tale is filled with Rhysha heretics).

Green613 posted: »

Are you trying to tell me that people would choose something other than Fiona X Rhys? Because that's heresy.

• But, RhySha

Alt text

Frankly, I don't like ships, but if I was forced to choose one, I'd prefer Rhys and Sasha, it's the lesser of two evils.

• *August will remember that.

But, RhySha Frankly, I don't like ships, but if I was forced to choose one, I'd prefer Rhys and Sasha, it's the lesser of two evils.

• (?) MetallicaRules does not care what the pathetic August remembers.

*August will remember that.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

(?) MetallicaRules does not care what the pathetic August remembers.

• The ship has grown strong.

I love the scene where they are sleeping together. :)

• Same. I think it's what sells the shipping, and makes me wonder whether all the constant bickering is more playacting then anything else (well..only partially playacting maybe).

You don't fall asleep on someone you don't trust.

The ship has grown strong. I love the scene where they are sleeping together.

• Well, I do aim to please :P

I used to ship Rhys/Sasha but after episode two I'm fully on board with the Rhys/Fiona. Now that's what I like to hear >:]

• Oh god I should not have googled that.

Rhyona.

• (?) Not creepy at all.

papai46 posted: »

But how ab-ab-about Jhys?

• LOL WHAT A JOKE OF A SHIP

But, RhySha Frankly, I don't like ships, but if I was forced to choose one, I'd prefer Rhys and Sasha, it's the lesser of two evils.

• I know, Rhys and Fiona is such a bad ship it's not even funny.

LOL WHAT A JOKE OF A SHIP

• C'mon, we all know Jhys is possible.

(?) Not creepy at all.

• Alt text

I know, Rhys and Fiona is such a bad ship it's not even funny.

• You're going to need a bigger gun than that.

Alt text

• This is a valid reason to ship it, I´m sold.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.