The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• [Run For the Knife]

Well, I liked John better anyway...

TWD_25 posted: »

PRE-GAMES Lilly: District 12 We’re forced to wake up at dawn. The actual games don’t start until ten because people often love to cele

• Just got home guys. I'm starting the bloodbath now! c:

• Alt text

Just got home guys. I'm starting the bloodbath now! c:

• not... ready.... for... this....

Just got home guys. I'm starting the bloodbath now! c:

• edited March 2015

[Grab the canteen]

WHY DO YOU WANNA KILL CLEM

PRE-GAMES Lilly: District 12 We’re forced to wake up at dawn. The actual games don’t start until ten because people often love to cele

• fuck everyone who voted for run to the knife. That gonna get her killed u.u

• [Grab a canteen]

• A pale dress that resembled wheat. Failed to make an impression.

OH HELL NO!

Part 12/12 INTERVIEWS: District one female: Dressed in a white flowing dress and beautiful jewels. Talked about her score and how it’d

• maybe that was their plan whahwHWHAWHAHW

supersagig posted: »

fuck everyone who voted for run to the knife. That gonna get her killed u.u

• Coming bro :)

ComingSoon posted: »

maybe that was their plan whahwHWHAWHAHW

• Hi sup

• Then Ash is gonna be tortured to death and throw to tthe mutts :P

maybe that was their plan whahwHWHAWHAHW

• Hi

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hi sup

• I'm sorry, I tried to save her :(

But hey, you can never know... Maybe she get's lucky!

• good too see you bro

Hi

• hey

Coming bro

• ;-;

Then Ash is gonna be tortured to death and throw to tthe mutts :P

• You too :P

good too see you bro

• edited March 2015

Buck: District ten

Bloodbath Part 1/2

My eyes dart around the flat expanse of land between me and the Cornucopia. My body shook nervously, counting the seconds before my certain death. I had prepared myself to grab a backpack, not too close but not too far. I could make a straight beeline for that and make it to the woods before anyone even catches me.

The gong sounded, and I begun to run. I couldn’t focus on anything else, just to run and get out as soon as I can. I’m near the cornucopia now, my fingers grip the tiny orange strap. When suddenly I’m slammed to the ground by some great force. The boy, I think from nine, manages to slam me to the ground and for a brief moment we grapple in a heated fight. Then the boy from nine goes limp. It’s only when I look down that the boy has a spear tip prodding through his stomach, his blood flows onto my jacket like water. I push him off with all my force when his cannon fires.

BAM.

The boy from four eyes me down like I’m his next meal. He goes sprinting for his spear lodged in the boy’s body as I sprint off into the woods. Luckily I still have the backpack. I move my way inside the thick canopy of the trees, waiting for Cheyenne to come. I can’t see her anywhere.

The girl from eight makes her best attempt for a machete, but the girl from two lodges a knife right into her eye. She let’s out a sharp cry of pain and falls backwards. I watch helplessly as the boy from one finishes her off by slitting her throat open. The ground around her is now painted in her blood.

BAM.

There’s a girl making her way right towards me with a hatchet, I spot the district number. It’s the girl from three. The girl from one is picking up hot on her trail, the girl from one with her spiked mace leaps forward and smashes her head into the pavement. Over and over until her head takes on a completely different shape. Her cannon fires while the girl from one is still smashing it in.

BAM.

The boy from four finds a new target anyways. The girl from twelve. She's picking up a when the spear enters right through her chest, she falls to the ground and in several seconds, she’s dead. I close my eyes, trying to get rid of the picture.

BAM.

I start to question my alliance with Cheyenne, where had she gone? I hadn’t seen her die, had I? I see a slim small figure darting the opposite way. It had to be her! There was nobody else like her! My heart drops when the girl from one manages to stick her in the back with a knife. No! Thick brown curly hair, dark skin, it’s not Cheyenne but the girl from eleven. The boy from two pins her to the dirt with his foot as he swoops his sword down, decapitating her.

BAM.

I can feel the tears emerge, a little girl killed in the most brutal way? How could they? I hold my tears in, I don't need sponsors to see me cry. Suddenly, on the other side of the field, I hear the boy from eleven let out a scream of terror. The careers see him and the girl from one and two begin chasing him and the boy he's with down. I begin counting the cannons? Was that six or seven? Had I missed Cheyenne’s death entirely? The girl from five is on the run with some rope, the pair from four and the male tribute from two chasing her down. All but the boy from one are gone, he’s guarding the Cornucopia. But in the corner of my eye I spot a slim silhouette, inside the mouth of the Cornucopia. I think she notices my face in the trees because in that moment, she draws out a knife a sticks the boy from one in the back. He’s rendered useless and crippled as Cheyenne runs for the exit.

I can see her sprint towards me, she locks eyes with me and she's almost home free. When she's knocked to the floor by a punch from the district two tribute.

“Looks like this may be our last catch of the day.” The boy from two whispers. Cheyenne staggers to her feet but is immediately pushed back down by him, blood’s seeping out her nose. “We may as well put on a good show.” He smiles, drawing out his sword.

BAM.

A cannon fires. I look around confused and dazed, Cheyenne is still alive, in pain but alive. Had the careers finished off that poor girl from five? Was there another victim, somewhere deeper in the woods? It’s only when I look to the Cornucopia that I see the boy from one’s lifeless body in a pool of his own blood. Cheyenne had killed the boy from one.

“You hear that?” The boy from two teases. “You killed one of ours. Now, we’re going to kill you.” He pins down Cheyenne. I know she see’s me, her green eyes stare at me, begging me to do something. His sword tickles her throat, taunting her. Getting ready to kill her just like he did to that girl from eleven.

[Attack the boy from two and save Cheyenne] [Look away]

R.I.P

George: 24TH

Omri: 23RD

Lilly: 22ND

Penny: 21ST

Alisha: 20TH

Clementine: 19TH

Tiger: 18TH

• edited March 2015

REVENGE FOR CLEM

[Attack the boy from two] KILL ASH DO IT YOU CAN DO IT JUST DO IT PLEASE.

Buck: District ten Bloodbath Part 1/2 My eyes dart around the flat expanse of land between me and the Cornucopia. My body shook nervou

• Man coming im not sad anymore :D

It's Fantastic to see you again bro :)

Im so happy :D

hey

• MAN IM JUST HAVING THE BEST DAY :D

Super happy to see you again (get it? SUPER happy ;)

You too :P

• btw @TWD_25 , saving Cheyenne means killing Ash?

Buck: District ten Bloodbath Part 1/2 My eyes dart around the flat expanse of land between me and the Cornucopia. My body shook nervou

• [Save Cheyenne]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO IT. KILL HIM.

• You could put [Attack the boy form two and save Cheyenne]

Sorry for editing it! Yes, if Buck saves Cheyenne, he would attack him. Should i edit it back?

• edited March 2015

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. This is... fuck, this is... this is one of the few moments where I am at a loss for words... Except maybe...

This was heartbreaking, gut-wrenching, teark-jerking, yet all around wonderfully written. Rest in Peace, tributes, Rest in Peace.

[Attack the boy from two and save Cheyenne]

I'm not letting Cheyenne die here. She managed to kill a freaking career! A twelve year old killing a career! Right now, she is so close to be my favourite character as it is possible for her without being Alara. Go girl! Slaughter them fucking careers, with help from the Buck!

• Sorry for editing it! Yes, if Buck saves Cheyenne, he would attack him. Should i edit it back?

btw @TWD_25 , saving Cheyenne means killing Ash?

• Got it!

You could put [Attack the boy form two and save Cheyenne]

• Soo was anyone expenting ANY of those deaths?

• How are ya

Man coming im not sad anymore It's Fantastic to see you again bro Im so happy

• [Attack the boy from two and save Cheyenne]

O.O What just happened there?

• Was? its not over

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. This is... fuck, this is... this is one of the few moments where I am at a loss for words... Except maybe... This

• edited March 2015

I was expecting Clem (cause mos tof people voted for [The option to get her killed is too go into the horribly dangerous cornupia just for a knife that she will probably won´t even be able ot reach] , Omri (i had three characters , so i expected him to die so either Clem or Durian could win) Alisha and Penny (both had barely any time screen time). The only deathS i didn´t expect was Lily (I thought Connor was going to atack Sasha) and Tiger (I didn´t expect any careers to die. But now Ash and Satina deserves it u.u)

Soo was anyone expenting ANY of those deaths?

• Also btw. If Satina kills Durian , could make her have the most brutal and painful possible , please? The same for Ash :D

Got it!

• Death. And i am still angry for Clem. Except your reason was to get killed then i am not mad. But if you voted cause if you thought it was the best i am gonna mad , really mad

janitor posted: »

[Attack the boy from two and save Cheyenne] O.O What just happened there?

• AMAZING. I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON THE LOTTERY OR JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS OR SOMETHING INSANELY WONDERFULL.

TODAY HAS BEEN THE BEST DAY OF THE MONTH IF NOT THE YEAR.

sry im overjoyed

How are ya

• :P

MAN IM JUST HAVING THE BEST DAY Super happy to see you again (get it? SUPER happy

• emm......... you know Ash could just notice and kill Clem right?

I was expecting Clem (cause mos tof people voted for [The option to get her killed is too go into the horribly dangerous cornupia just for a

• :P for :Perfect? YES SUP TODAY IS :PERFECT

HUGS SUPERSAGIG

Sorry i just need to hug someone :D

:P

• If she didn´t go for that stupid and useless knife , she would be alive.

emm......... you know Ash could just notice and kill Clem right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.