Comments

• You know it

TWD_stan posted: »

lol purugly is in it to win it

• Starting the next part!

• omygodiamhypedpleasedoitfast

TWD_25 posted: »

Starting the next part!

• YOUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Starting the next part!

• the careers killing all of my favourites ):

What are you expecting from this years Hunger Games?

• edited March 2015

if there will be a blood splash it will be a poor writer choice, I mean it can be for 1 - 2 characters killed but it will be kind of sad... the career should hunt for stronger of them while the 'weakest' will escape and a few or many will die for natural cause infection, hunger etc.

What are you expecting from this years Hunger Games?

• It's called a blood bath in the books. And sorry to inform you but there will be way more than two deaths.

ualexen92 posted: »

if there will be a blood splash it will be a poor writer choice, I mean it can be for 1 - 2 characters killed but it will be kind of sad...

• around 8-12 people usually die in the bloodbath. so get your tissues ready ualexen!

It's called a blood bath in the books. And sorry to inform you but there will be way more than two deaths.

• tnx for information, I never really read the book or books I just finish the the movie from 2012 and 2013 catching fire, any case blood splash or blood bath is same think for me, hope it will be not more then 6 death for the start because is will be a lost of opportunity here. I can't wait any longer!!!

TWD_stan posted: »

around 8-12 people usually die in the bloodbath. so get your tissues ready ualexen!

• edited March 2015

Part 11/12

Colton: District 12

District twelve as always, is the last to go on stage. As time goes by, I realize each tribute is playing up a certain angle. The boy from one is constantly complimenting the Capitol. The boy from seven is sullen and hostile, only nodding yes or no. I could definitely pull that off if I got a higher score. The pair from eight is humble. But only the girl manages to pull it off.

The buzzer rings for the boy from eleven has finished up and with the help of Caesar Flickerman, our host for the twentieth year, the Capitol people seem to enjoy him. It’s Lilly’s turn next. She’s wearing a sparkling black dress that goes down to her ankles. It’s nice, but not as nice as the girl from four who’s dress flowed like water as she walked.

Caesar is a decent Capitol guy, he’s nice at least. He begins asking a series of questions before packing some heat. Caesar’s sweet with her, like the other young tributes. When asked how she’ll win the games she packs a punch in words.

“Let’s get one thing straight. I don’t plan on winning the games.” The audience gasps to there disbelief. Caesar tries to change the subject but she pushes on. “I was forced here, I’m thirteen, the odds are not in my favor. And I truly speak from the bottom of my heart when I say this, I’d like to give a big fuck you to the Capitol!” Lilly keeps on going and going, there’s not a T.V in Panem that’s not watching this. They’re beeping out half the words she has to say before her interview with Caesar ends, I think they may have cut her off early.

Is she crazy? She just lost any possible sponsors! This was a new side of Lilly I’ve never seen. Suddenly they’re calling Colton Traynor, and I’m forced center stage. I’m dressed sophisticated enough in a coal black suit. I reach for Caesar’s stretched out arm and shake it. It was then I realized how clammy my hands were. Caesar had the decency to not wipe it back on his suit.

“So Colton, I think we’re all dying to know about our latest district twelve tribute. Are you as fiery as your partner?” He teases, I hear faint laughter in the audience. I smile along.

“Oh no.” I lie through gritted teeth. “We kind of balance each other out.” I say.

“Splendid!” Caesar laughs. “What’s impressed you the most about the Capitol since you got here?” Caesar asks. I recollect the memories, trying to put something together.

“Everything is so nice here, I can’t just pick one.” I get out. To my astonishment, this seems to win the audience over. Poor boy, poor, poor district twelve boy.

“Wonderful answer!” Caesar playfully nudges me. “I’m sure President Snow will be delighted to hear that.”

“So Colton,” Caesar Flickerman pauses. His voice suddenly becomes more serious. “Can you recall what ran through your mind when you were reaped?” And I don’t have to lie to this one, It’s been running through my mind ever since. “I thought this is the end.” I tell. This subtle hint of my hatred for the games seems to go over much better than Lilly’s fiery speech. “I-I just want to see my family one last time.” I stammer through. The buzzer rings. I get up, Caesar shakes my hand one last time and gives me a subtle thumbs up.

The audience is moved, I think they’re saddened. It’s like they don’t know we’re people with lives too! I return back to my seat and stand by the anthem. While my whole spiel may have been decent, it wasn’t the best. The girl from ten has become a fan favorite tonight that blew the rest of us off the map.

After the anthem ends, us tributes are moved to the training center lobby and moved up to the elevator. I make sure not to share an elevator with the careers. Right now, with my five I’m undetectable. And I don’t want to ruin that.

Haymitch, Lilly and I all take the elevator all the way up to the twelth floor. At least we have the nicest view of the Capitol. That’ll be gone tomorrow. I’m praying for trees tomorrow. Loads of trees, even though that won’t necessarily help me. I just need a little time before I die. Just some.

I’m just hoping tomorrow’s not my last day.

• The girl from ten has become a fan favorite tonight that blew the rest of us off the map.

YES CHEYENNE SLAY.

Part 11/12 Colton: District 12 District twelve as always, is the last to go on stage. As time goes by, I realize each tribute is playi

• I thought Troy would be the most hostile out of the tributes since he hates the Capitol and all. But oh well

Part 11/12 Colton: District 12 District twelve as always, is the last to go on stage. As time goes by, I realize each tribute is playi

• So who was the worst? Im guessing Lilly

• Great part. For some reason, I liked Colton in here, even though he seemed to be a bit jerkish so far. Hopefully tomorrow won't be his last day, though I won't count on him, nor root for him in the long run.

Oh, the bloodbath is so going to crush me. Even though Alara is probably going to avoid it (I'm so happy about this decision), there are so many tributes I like who won't avoid it. I especially fear for Cheyenne. Fan Favourite does not sound good if her goal is to stay out of the careers focus. And the careers already hate her guts... Oh, I'm so afraid, not only for her. Probably around 8-10 tributes dead in the first few parts... I'm so not ready for that D:

• Ok so who do you guys think will die first? ( just to clarify this is who you THINK will die first not who you HOPE will die first)

• I'm curious what you guys think too.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok so who do you guys think will die first? ( just to clarify this is who you THINK will die first not who you HOPE will die first)

• As much as I love her, my 2nd favourite tribute, Cheyenne, is probably on top of the career hitlist, so I really think things aren't looking too bright for her. However, I somehow have the feeling she'll manage to get out of the bloodbath. Maybe that's just wishful thinking. I also think either Connor or Zelos could die pretty early, after Connor decides to attack Sasha. In general, the careers will target the dangerous people during the bloodbath. With both District 7's avoiding the Cornucopia, they will probably shift their attention to Cheyenne, Zelos, Buck or Sasha. Maybe one of the younger or less skilled tributes will be killed because the careers get the chance to do so, but I think these four will be the main targets during the bloodbath and one of them could be among the first victims.

Ok so who do you guys think will die first? ( just to clarify this is who you THINK will die first not who you HOPE will die first)

• I don't really know about first but I think Omri, Miah, Harvest and Buck will die in the bloodbath. Also, either George or Alisha too, either Lilly or Colton and either Durian or Clementine

• i have a feeling that either Colton or Lilly will die in the bloodbath and Connor and Harvest. The rest I'm unsure ;-;

• Emily's stylist slays woo!

• edited June 2016

Part 12/12

INTERVIEWS:

District one female: Dressed in a white flowing dress and beautiful jewels. Talked about her score and how it’d be an honor to her and her district if she won.

District one male: Wore an electric blue suit. Constantly complimented the Capitol.

District two female: Dressed in a short fiery red dress and said she and her district partner would be a major threat these games. Became a favorite due to her fierce behavior.

District two male: Dressed in a silk black tux. Large, fearful and charming, he'll be one person to look out for.

District three female: Dressed in a bright yellow dress with ruffles. A little camera shy but Caesar Flickerman helped her throughout the interview.

District three male: Wore an electric yellow suit. Was friendly but a non-memorable impression.

District four female: Wore a dark blue flowing dress that moved like water as she walked. Arguably the best dressed. She choked back the tears as she said she'd hope that if she wouldn't make it a good person would win these Games. Said her last goodbyes to her family on stage. The Capitol citizens pity her and wish her the best of luck in the arena.

District four male: Wore a soft blue colored suit. Charming and comedic, he became one of the few favorites.

District five female: Wore a bright green gown, her brown hair was nicely put up in a bun. Silent throughout the interview

District five male: Wore a light pink suit. When Caesar asks how he plans to win he answered, “If I apply myself to the situation present, I find that I can reason it away.”

District six female: Her short brown hair was slicked back. Wore a shiny bronze dress and was a likable tribute, almost a favorite. She promised the Capitol a good show and not to forget about her.

District six male: Wore a shiny bronze suit like his district partner. Expressed why he volunteered and talked well about the district six female most of the time. This hurt him bit turned Sasha from likable to a favorite.

District seven female: Wore a light brown dress that went to her ankles and sharp red eyeliner. Radiant, relatable and funny, she became a favorite.

District seven male: Wore a bark brown suit. Came off as sullen and hostile, started to talk about the Capitol but closed his mouth out of fear of what the Capitol May do to him in the arena with such a bad additude. This caught the attention of many Capitol citizens and some are even considering sponsoring him.

District eight female: Wore a deep purple colored gown that descended to that descended to the ground. Came off as likable and made a fairly good impression.

District eight male: Wore a deep purple suit. He told Caesar that his score of five means nothing and that he'll prevail these games.

District nine female: A pale dress that resembled wheat. Failed to make an impression.

District nine male: A wheat colored suit. Was friendly and likable but an unmemorable impression made him blend with the crowd.

District ten female: Wore a lilac dress that had jewels around the shoulders. Became a fan favorite with her touching story of volunteering for her mother.

District ten male: Wore a leather suit and denim jeans. He was nice and sympathetic and became another fan favorite.

District eleven female: Wore a bright blue dress with sleeves. The Capitol people loved her because she seemed sweet.

District eleven male: Wore a spring green suit. With the help of Caesar he managed to make a memorable impression.

District twelve female: Wore a sparkling black dress that went down to her ankles. When asked about her strategy to win she snapped and likely lost her sponsors.

District twelve male: Wore a coal black suit. Was doubtful that he’d win and the crowd pitied him.

• edited March 2015

Starting the Games! Please don't hate me. What do you think the arena will look like?

• Snow

Winter is comming

Starting the Games! Please don't hate me. What do you think the arena will look like?

• Rainforest?

• Woodlands would be nice...

• ohmygodiamgonnadiefromaheartattackheart

• edited June 2016

PRE-GAMES

Lilly: District 12

We’re forced to wake up at dawn. The actual games don’t start until ten because people often love to celebrate and host parties for the games that last all night. I had no sleep, I was on the verge of tears. No sponsors, no chance, no way I’m getting out of this alive.

An avox prepares my breakfast and I force myself to eat. My stomach is so nervous it doesn’t want any of it but I force it down. I’ll be starving if I manage to survive today. I look around for Colton, but he’s nowhere to be seen. My body tightens as I think about our deaths soon to come. How district twelve mourns every year from the loss and how this will be no different.

Cheyenne: District 10

I stand just outside the hovercraft, this is as far as my mentor Angus can take me before he’s trying to save my life in the betting center. I should’ve never volunteered. Well, I’m not entirely sure about that, even now. But it’s too late to back out now.

“Cheyenne look at me.” Angus shakes me. “Tough times don’t last, but tough people do. You’re tough, you can make it.” Tears threaten my eyes, but I fight back. I give him one last hug, he had grown on me. Like the dad I never had.

Emily: District 4

When I climb the ladder up to the hovercraft, I’m strapped into a seat with the other tributes. My legs are shaking and I’m in tears. Real tears. I was scared for my life, what happened if the careers turned on me? Suddenly, a woman in a white labcoat makes her way towards me. “Stay still for me Emily, this will only hurt if you move.” I have to keep my arm from shaking. The pain of the needle hurts, but it’s bearable. I let out a sharp cry of pain anyways.

“I can’t believe she’s our ally.” I hear Satina whisper to Ash.

Connor: District 8

A nervous excitement fills the air. Maybe it was just me. I was ready for whatever was to come, even my own death. I just need one kill. One kill and I’ll be happy.

We’re in the hovercraft for over half an hour when the windows black out. We must be nearing the arena. I try to keep relaxed until then.

Buck: District 10

The Hovercraft lands and we’re lowered to the catacombs that lie beneath the arena. We follow the instructions given on the hovercraft and head to my chamber for preparation. The Capitol calls it the launch room for obvious reasons. District ten calls it the slaughter house.

“Stay with Cheyenne.” My stylist reminds me. "She won't kill you and she'll help with sponsors." My lips don’t move, only a small nervous bob of the head.

Cain: District 5

A royal blue parka with a hood, water resistant black pants and soft leather boots with skin tight knee high socks. We’re all in matching clothes. Aside from a little cloth of fabric that tells our district number.

My stylist walks up to me. “It’s going to be cold. But on the bright side these boots suggest there won’t be snow.” Bright side? I hate how she’s trying to cheer me up when we both know I’ll be dead in an hour tops, if not sooner. I want to scream, but I’m too occupied.

Clementine: District 11

My plate rises. My nervousness suddenly turns into terror. Despite the relentless banging to be let out, I’m ignored. I feel the sun in my eyes but none of it’s radiant warmth. An icy wind hit’s my barren face. I look around, dazzled. Do I smell pine? Suddenly the legendary voice of Claudius Templesmith comes on.

“Ladies and Gentleman let the fifty-eighth hunger games begin!” I look around. Above are the mountains, thousands of feet tall. I look around, the smell of pine is not a lie, there’s a meadow ahead of me. Behind me is a sparsely populated coniferous forest, I’d be safe from the bloodbath if I ran there, but for how long?

Sixty seconds remaining. Take a step, you’ll be blown up.

I’m constantly shifting from the timer to the tributes. I look over to my left. For a moment, everything seems frozen in time. Then the boy from three is instantly blown to bits when he steps over.

BAM.

The sound is deafening, and strong enough to blow me over. The ground is shaking moments after he’s gone. I can’t worry about that anymore.

34… 33… 32… 31…

My heart is still pounding from the death I witnessed. I can’t think straight. Maybe he was right? Being quickly bombed is far less painful than the careers slowly torturing you.

24… 23… 22… 21…

The people around me are still in shock. Maybe they’re in enough to hesitate before they dart for the cornucopia? I inspect the faces. Some are unphased, some are still cupping their ears from the noise. There’s still a high pitched ringing in my ear. The Cornucopia’s items increase the closer it is to the mouth. For example, a couple of yards from my feet is a canteen. Forty yards in front of me, there’s a knife lying on the ground. I could make a beeline for it. I’m not great with a knife but I’d be better with it if I get out.

5… 4… 3…

I need to make a decision now.

[Run for the knife] [Grab the canteen] [Run into the forest]

• O.O

[Run for the knife]

PRE-GAMES Lilly: District 12 We’re forced to wake up at dawn. The actual games don’t start until ten because people often love to cele

• [Run for the knife]

SOMEONE IS ALREADY DEAD WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

PRE-GAMES Lilly: District 12 We’re forced to wake up at dawn. The actual games don’t start until ten because people often love to cele

• He stepped off the platform before the countdown finished...

AAA_Jane posted: »

[Run for the knife] SOMEONE IS ALREADY DEAD WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

• [Run for the knife]

• edited March 2015

so funny, patience is a virtue, he just was in such hurry, George is dead :P

ComingSoon posted: »

He stepped off the platform before the countdown finished...

• edited March 2015

Okay... now that is quite possibly the most embarrassing death possible. It was equal parts shocking and oddly hilarious, in a very dark way. RIP George!

On another note: Connor continues to get the most unlikeable character in the story. Hopefully he will kill himself, therefore achieving his life-long dream of killing something.

[Grab the canteen]

I don't want to get her killed, so I go with the somewhat safe choice here. Of course, every dead tribute raises Alara's chances, but I'm not going to be that guy, not until I have no other choice.

• [Run for the knife] Poor George, he probably knew he was going to die so just killed himself :c

• [Grab the canteen]

Let this be a lesson, don't step off the platform.

• It is probably the least horrifiying death well get

ualexen92 posted: »

so funny, patience is a virtue, he just was in such hurry, George is dead :P

• Good riddance George! Anyway to help Clementine we really must have some supplies so I must pick [Grab the canteen]

• [Run for the knife]

The canteen will not take her very far, I think the knife is more useful.

• edited March 2015

Bloodbath is coming up next! And I've got some bad news, I was on break when I wrote three parts a day, but now I'm back to my regular schedule. I'm going to try to get a part done every day, or maybe two.

• No prob we get it :)

Bloodbath is coming up next! And I've got some bad news, I was on break when I wrote three parts a day, but now I'm back to my regular schedule. I'm going to try to get a part done every day, or maybe two.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.