The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• [Create a diversion by exposing the district six tributes]

I'll go with what mr.quality said here, considering Miah and Sasha are his characters. Hopefully Zelos will be able to save her.

TWD_25 posted: »

Miah: District 5 Bloodbath: Part 2/2 Adrenaline surges through my body as I make a quick run for it in the woods. I had been idiotic t

evil

Miah: District 5 Bloodbath: Part 2/2 Adrenaline surges through my body as I make a quick run for it in the woods. I had been idiotic t

• Who was that last bam?

• You'll find out.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Who was that last bam?

• Sorry for the short part. I had to leave for two hours so I rushed. Next part will be longer and you'll find out who died.

• Was it Cheyenne??

Sorry for the short part. I had to leave for two hours so I rushed. Next part will be longer and you'll find out who died.

• edited March 2015

Cheyenne: District 10

The cameras must be loving this. The tension of the last kill of the bloodbath. I think back to just moments ago, when I stabbed that boy from one and was almost home free. I didn’t mean to kill him, even if he was a career. I had lost my knife when the boy from two punched me down. It had gone out too far for me too reach it.

I see Buck in the canopy of trees, I could reach out and touch him. I’m so close, but I say nothing. Instead I sit frozen, trying to figure out a way to get out of his grip, because I know if I stop thinking, I’ll start crying, and I can’t do that, not if I want help. Pity does not get you aid. Perseverance and refusal to give in does.

I think through the options, I can’t stab with my knife gone. I can’t bargain, I don’t have it in me to rat out Buck, and I can’t fight my way out. The boy from two was three times my size. The only thing I can do is hope for Buck to help me.

And then my wish comes true. Buck comes charging out the trees. I don’t see much, but I manage to roll out of the boy from two's grip. I try to gather myself together before I help Buck kill the boy from two, him and Buck are rolling around on the grass.

And that’s when I hear the sound of a sword clashing into skin. I turn around. Buck’s been stabbed in the chest. He gathers up the words from his gasping mouth. “Cheyenne run!” He screams. And I know I have to; the boy from two will chase me down if I stay, let Buck die slowly. My feet shuffle for a moment, before I run through the forest. I know I won’t be chased, not when there’s no other career guarding the food, the weapons, the supplies.

Regardless, I make my way through the woods, hoping nobody comes along. I do this for several minutes until I hear a cannon and look up.

BAM!

That was Buck, there's no doubt. I find myself standing motionless, mourning him. How had everything had went so wrong so fast? If there was a time I should be crying it’d be now. But I have to force myself. I have to be strong for the both of us now. I continue running, I’m aiming for the mountains, high ground is safety. I could see anyone coming for me from the peaks. But then it occurs to me. How am I even going to get to the mountains without an ally?

I decide to treat my burning lungs by taking a walk. I begin shivering. The tip of my nose runs cold. Then I remember the blood running down my face from the punch. It’s gone dry, I'm hoping none of it is the district one boys blood. I briefly address that thought until I'm startled by the sound of another cannon.

BAM!

I’m hoping it’s that boy from two, that he managed to get into some trouble with the wrong tributes and they killed him. But that was wishful thinking. I was the last one to clear the Cornucopia.

What a terrible day this must be. For everybody but those ritzy Capitol citizens, who are enjoying every minute of this. The families who have lost their children in the bloodbath, the districts who have lost all their tributes, everybody here because twenty three people are guaranteed dead. And me, for idiotically volunteering to save my mom. I would’ve been better in an orphanage anyways. I unzip my parka for just a moment, a black undershirt is underneath. My rabbit’s foot necklace is tucked inside, I hold it for a moment, remembering the memories. My father, who had caught the rabbit in a snare, cut it’s foot and made a meal for it. It was for luck, eleven days later he died in a cattle stampede. My mom had almost given up, but she didn’t. She held on to the rabbits foot all this time. She picked up extra shifts in the farm to provide until she got sick. Then I volunteered for the Games and she gave me the foot.

I have to stop idling when I see a face, a cropped blonde haircut and brown eyes. The boy turns around and picks me out like I’m his target. I begin to run, and can tell by the footsteps he’s following me. “Wait!” He screams, but I don’t listen. I manage to escape him, until I trip over a log that lands me flat on my face with a face full of dirt. He turns me around and pins me with his lanky shoulders. I reach for the knife, but nothing’s there. Tears well up in my eyes, and all the stress of today begins to come out.

It’s not the knife I care about, it’s what I did to get the knife. I killed the boy for one for this. I almost died for this. Buck died for this. And now, I’ll die from my fatal error. All because of some stupid knife! I’m sure the boy from two saw this and is laughing about this with the others.

“Wait!” He gasps, regaining his breath. I read his jacket, it’s the boy from five. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Get off of me!” I scream, but who will come? My only ally is dead.

“You have to promise not to run off.” He tells me. I pause for a moment, I’ll run the moment he pulls something. “Fine.” I sigh. He lifts my arms off of me, unsure of what I'll do next.

“I want you as an ally.” He tells me. Me? Had he seen my eight and considered me a friend? I don’t remember him. “My name is Cain, district five. I don’t know anything about surviving out here.” He states. I try my best not to roll my eyes. So do half of the other living tributes. “But I’m smart, I know my way around the arena and I can help you survive. If you help me survive.” He tells me.

“How are you going to help me if you don’t know how to survive.” I ask out of curiosity. He doesn’t seem threatening, a little eccentric maybe. And he has no weapons.

“Trust me.”

[Ally with the boy from five] [Run]

• ANOTHER mystery canon?

Cheyenne: District 10 The cameras must be loving this. The tension of the last kill of the bloodbath. I think back to just moments ago, w

• [Ally with the boy from five]

TRUST ME.

Cheyenne: District 10 The cameras must be loving this. The tension of the last kill of the bloodbath. I think back to just moments ago, w

• [Run] can't trust anyone in these games, he might turn on her

Oh yes please! My second tribute and one of my favourite characters, that has to happen :D

Knowing Cain, I know he wouldn't turn on her and might possibly be the best ally she could hope for, after the Buck's tragic demise.

• You know that you can't keep both of you characters alive... you just kill more of them, I suppose, is not really a suppose it true Zelos personality here, if you all chose [Take your chances and run] she won't be 'evil' and Zelos go to help her and Sasha will still be hidden...
    So there was perfect choice for your character except mine :P, any way we shouldn't take risk...

Zelos:

doesn't hesitate to help someone in need

mr.quality posted: »

[Create a diversion by exposing the district six tributes] Both of my characters are in a situation here... I just assume that since Sasha has Zelos, she'd be able to get away. Hopefully.

• edited March 2015

[Run] RUN CHEYENNE RUN. That BOOM was Durian u.u

• It was Durian and the ohter one were Buck/Ash and Sasha

You'll find out.

• [Run]

I don't want either of them alive and they won't live on their own

• edited March 2015

No part today, sorry I got to finish my homework. So because of this I'll give you guys some questions to discuss. Answer as many as you want, you don't have to answer all or any.

1.) Who died after Buck?

2.) Favorite part?

3.) Least favorite part?

4.) Favorite character?

5.) Least favorite character?

6.) Who should be in the next part?

7.) Who do you believe will win?

• 1.) Who died after Buck? Either Durian , Sasha or Zelos

2.) Favorite part? Emily´s training.

3.) Least favorite part? The bloodbath part one. RIP Omri and Clem

4.) Favorite character? Durian XD. But without counting my characters i will say Miah

5.) Least favorite character? That asshole and sadist who deserves be tortured to death and then be throwed to the mutts..I mean Ash :P

6.) Who should be in the next part? Durian

7.) Who do you believe will win? One of the careers , Cain or Alara

No part today, sorry I got to finish my homework. So because of this I'll give you guys some questions to discuss. Answer as many as you wan

• 1.) Who died after Buck?

Durian and Zelos most probably, I hope and wish it's Miah.

2.) Favorite part?

Emily´s training, kind of evil.

3.) Least favorite part?

George dead... lol, it fell so sad.

4.) Favorite character?

It's hard to decide... Sasha, Connor and/maybe Durian.

5.) Least favorite character?

Emily hardly call she favorite...

6.) Who should be in the next part?

Maybe Zelos or Sasha.

7.) Who do you believe will win?

Sasha or Connor.

No part today, sorry I got to finish my homework. So because of this I'll give you guys some questions to discuss. Answer as many as you wan

• edited March 2015

1.) Who died after Buck? Maybe Zelos, but I could also see John failing to take him and Sasha out and getting killed himself

2.) Favorite part? Bloodbath Part 1. Holy shet indeed... I'm still sad for the tributes who died there, but it was so breathtaking that I can't choose any part I liked more. Alternatively, I still love Alara's reaping and Cheyenne's training.

3.) Least favorite part? I honestly don't even have one. Maybe every part with Connor in it, this guy is just the worst.

4.) Favorite character? I admit that I'm biased when I say Alara. I hope I don't sound too selfish here. When not counting the fact that she is my character, I still love her for being enjoyable, decidedly badass and for making a mockery out of most careers with her score. Though I absolutely love Cheyenne too, she is adorable, likeable and she killed a goddamn career. And I really liked Clem, I still can't believe that stupid knife option won the voting.

5.) Least favorite character? Connor, because he is simply an evil psychotic son of a mutt, on top of being a hateful pile of shit. He is even worse than the careers, because they were trained to be monsters, while he was born as one. I am slightly sad that he didn't got killed in the bloodbath and hope that he dies as soon as possible and as pathetic as possible. Alternatives for my least favourite character would be the Ashhole, or that ruthless bitch Satina. The career pact in general is purely irredeemable cancer this time, except maybe John, who has something that is not completely evil and Emily, who I just can't hate after that impressive trick of hers.

6.) Who should be in the next part? Even though I'd love an Alara/D7 part, I'm also dying to find out what happened to Zelos, Sasha and Miah. Alternatively, I'd love it if the next part would simply include Connor, Satina and a dozen mutts.

7.) Who do you believe will win? Well, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think Alara's chances aren't too bad compared to some of the others. Alternatively, Cheyenne proved that she is more than just a little girl, she is an angry little girl with a big knife, so her chances aren't too bad either and Sasha has Zelos, who could keep her safe for a long time, provided he wasn't the one who died last part.

• RIP Durian

• 1.) Who died after Buck?: It's either Miah, Sasha or Zelos

2.) Favorite part?: I really like the hole of the bloodbath, but particularly when Satina smashed in that tribute's head viciously.

3.) Least favorite part?: Probably when Cheyenne killed Tiger, I just didn't like the idea of it

4.) Favorite character?: Satina, just a biased point of view, but if it was someone who wasn't my tribute, then probably Celia

5.) Least favorite character?: Cheyenne or the district 7 tributes, it's just there's been a bit of focus on them and I don't find them interesting

6.) Who should be in the next part? SATINA

7.) Who do you believe will win? I really hope a Career will win, to make it less predictable (honestly who's gonna write a fanfiction where the Career wins?) but I think again Cheyenne, Alara or Troy are being set up as the victor

1. Maybe Zelos or Sasha.

2. Cheyennes reaping or when Cheyenne killed the career, that was cool and surprised me.

3. I dont have one.

4. I like Alara very much but I also like Miah and Cheyenne, they are all very interesting. Alara and Cheyenne have the most interesting backstory in my opinion and i liked Miah in the District 5 reaping. Cheyenne was also cool in the bloodbath

5. Satina. I find her very annoying, boring and one-dimensional. She is simply an evil bitch and the least likeable character in the games. Hopefully we get a chance that kills or hurts her soon, Connor is a far more interesting villain than her

6. Colton or the District 7 characters, because they had no role in the bloodbath at all. Maybe Colton can kill a career! But I also want to find out what happened to Durian. I hope he is not dead

7. Hopefully not a career, they dont deserve it. I think Troy and Alara have chances or maybe Cheyenne or Miah or Sasha

• janitor posted: »

* Maybe Zelos or Sasha. * Cheyennes reaping or when Cheyenne killed the career, that was cool and surprised me. * I dont have one.

• You like Connor?

ualexen92 posted: »

1.) Who died after Buck? Durian and Zelos most probably, I hope and wish it's Miah. 2.) Favorite part? Emily´s training, kind of ev

• I can't tell if you're being sarcastic...

Purugly posted: »

1.) Who died after Buck?: It's either Miah, Sasha or Zelos 2.) Favorite part?: I really like the hole of the bloodbath, but particularly

1. Zelos or Sasha, maybe Maiah
    2. Bloodbath or Cheyennes reaping.
    3. I love Cheyenne but I thought it was a little unrealistic that she killed a career, but it was a sneak attack. The latest chapter you kept switching from past to present tense but it's no big deal
    4. Cheyenne, 100% biased.
    5. Satina. She's catty and shallow. She reminds me of the spoiled rotten rich girls at my school.
    6. Emily, she's a career and I love looking into her mind
    7. Cheyenne and Durian are out. Finnick is the youngest tribute to win. :(. I'm rooting for Alara but if a career wins then I'm hoping it's Emily, or John, he's killed lot's of tributes though

• frozen

LET IT GOOO--

sry not sry

[Ally]

• I mean Ash

mixed sobbing and laughter

supersagig posted: »

1.) Who died after Buck? Either Durian , Sasha or Zelos 2.) Favorite part? Emily´s training. 3.) Least favorite part? The bloodbath pa

• Ashhole

clap clap clap

That was very, very clever xD

1.) Who died after Buck? Maybe Zelos, but I could also see John failing to take him and Sasha out and getting killed himself 2.) Favorite

• Im supprised no one came up with it before

ComingSoon posted: »

Ashhole clap clap clap That was very, very clever xD

• Hey, don't judge!

You like Connor?

• Im not i made Connor

ualexen92 posted: »

Hey, don't judge!

• Do you know what I like to Connor beside of insanity?

Im not i made Connor

• This is a musical spoiler for next part about Zelos, Sasha and maybe Maiah :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCL5qwFzUY#start=0:00;end=3:11;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true

Sign in to comment in this discussion.