Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Oh waitwaitwait. I just realized that Fiona has a hat just like Nisha, Jack's gf. Also, hi everyone. This thread is hilarious, sometimes make me laugh as crazy. Like it.

• Alt text

Look at her smug grin like "Prove me wrong ;)".

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What´s being hidden in this picture? Obviously: You´re not fooling me Telltale.

• I know. I kinda hope they will break that habit, because all other games except for TftB are too heavy and the amount of drama is too damn high (unnecessarily high I migh say). Sure, there should be struggles in TftB but I hope TTG would understand it's not always means death.

I'm just having a problem with GOT and TWD exactly bacause of that, they became boring and predictable for me becasue we know that most of the characters are gonna die either way. TWAU was more balanced but it all came down to many deaths in the end as well. But still better than other two imo.

Yeahh and TT does have a reputation for killing off its characters. Just look at TWD where anyone but Clementine is absolutely fucked. I wouldn´t put it past them though I really hope they don´t do anything of the sort.

• Yeah maybe, well I'm glad they got Troy anyway! He is very talented!

DeityD posted: »

I also heard they had to change a voice actor for Rhys because people didn't like what became of the character... I think. Though maybe thos

• Oh thank you! Today I'll fall asleep happy :)

• edited March 2015

Omfgoodness. 87 New comments. You guys have been busy (and hilariously at that ) I approve!! So much gold around here. Where to start digging?

• Alt text

Oh thank you! Today I'll fall asleep happy

• edited March 2015

Oh yes. You just can't go wrong with Troy, especially (imo) when you need to voice someone funny. Can't even imagine TftB and Saints Row without him now.

-XYAB- posted: »

Yeah maybe, well I'm glad they got Troy anyway! He is very talented!

• Or she already has.

Ok Fiona, first off. Rude.

Look at her smug grin like "Prove me wrong ".

• Alt text

Oh my god, guys look at that height difference! ^ω^

• I actually love all of TT's games (particularly TWD because it was my first) but I have to agree they need to tone it down. Leaving Clem alone at the end of everything is not going to work everytime. I'm still sour over the loss of Luke till today...

Happy for TfTB because it's a change of genre and it seems to me like TT handles humour extremely well!

I know. I kinda hope they will break that habit, because all other games except for TftB are too heavy and the amount of drama is too damn h

• edited March 2015

Oooh I like that. It also occurred to me that Rhys is one of the tallest guys. Taller than Vasquez and easily matching Jack. Maybe even August

• I really like this shot of them ^_^

• Alt text

Hey bb

• Dat eyebrow though...

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey bb

• She's just flirty.

Poogers555 posted: »

Or she already has. Ok Fiona, first off. Rude.

• Oh come on guys, you don't like drama? In my opinion, I don't mind it at all, and wouldn't mind if they continued that pattern.

I actually love all of TT's games (particularly TWD because it was my first) but I have to agree they need to tone it down. Leaving Clem alo

• They are both raising their eyebrows at the same time, aren't they? I love this thread so much, I hope it's not too late to join.

• They're like the sun and moon :3

They even look good side by side.

• edited March 2015

I love drama and dark themes, actually. I just don't want everyone to die.

Oh come on guys, you don't like drama? In my opinion, I don't mind it at all, and wouldn't mind if they continued that pattern.

• True, but look on the bright side not everyone died in Season 2, I mean Mike and Arvo are still alive, and possibly Bonnie. That's good right?....right?
    Anyway I think Season 3 will be a story similar to the All Out War in the comics, you read them? Basically a war between communities. Maybe Kenny/Jane will become the leader and realize they don't have to kill anymore like Rick did.

I love drama and dark themes, actually. I just don't want everyone to die.

• I dunno. Maybe I'm just at the point when you see so much gore and abuse that you're going all "whatever" about it instead of freaking out or being mad. Like... you know when there's too much of something you need even more next time to surpass your last work to impress people. But death of one is a tragedy, death of a million is just a statistic. I remember when I only started to watch TWD and played only the first 1 or 2 episodes I feel sympathy for the characters. Now when I see TWD all I can think of who's gonna betray us and who's gonna die, and I don't really care, even if it's a baby, child, young girl or whatever. Cute scared girl? Dies. Brave trustworthy man? Dies. You don't even have to guess anymore, they're all just die. All loveable AND hated characters die. I mean, death is not the only one drama you can bring, though maybe not in those games and shows.

That's what I liked about Borderlands I guess. Somehow I wasn't expecting a lot of thing I found there. And the most interesting part about it, even if the most of characters are alive at the end doesn't matter that everything is ok - with them or in general. I actually felt more for poor bastard Tim than I did for the whole TWD lot combined exactly because he was still alive by the end of TPS. Feels more real - we don't know if he's gonna be ok or even alive for instance in BL2, but the story behind the character still sad as fck. When you expect death and betrayal like we do now in GOT and TWD it doesn't work quite as the devs planned. But when you're not prepared for it (aka Felix and Vaughn) ... it's a different story. Or, I felt there was something off with Angel from the start and it felt like there's something wrong about her warning regarging Wilhelm but I never saw that coming. Maybe it's just me of course but those betrayals hurt much more than anything people in GOT or TWD did to the main characters.

Oh come on guys, you don't like drama? In my opinion, I don't mind it at all, and wouldn't mind if they continued that pattern.

• As long as you love Rhyiona, it's never too late to join.

Neacht posted: »

They are both raising their eyebrows at the same time, aren't they? I love this thread so much, I hope it's not too late to join.

• If it was up to me Mike and Arvo would be the ones dead. :)

I don't read them much but I have predicted the community thing being the "new angle" they promised us so here's hoping!

True, but look on the bright side not everyone died in Season 2, I mean Mike and Arvo are still alive, and possibly Bonnie. That's good righ

• There are so much deaths in TWD that I don't even remember who's Luke (I mean, what's so special about him) and how he died... He drowned? Or it wasn't him? Too freaking many deaths. Like it's not even tragedies anymore, just a normal day in TWD.

Also, I remember someone told me TTG originally started with some humorous game(s)? And wasn't always making things like TWD. So it must be more "returning to their original style", kinda.

I actually love all of TT's games (particularly TWD because it was my first) but I have to agree they need to tone it down. Leaving Clem alo

• edited March 2015

Borderlands does go a little bit over the top a lot, but it does have so drama, drama I hope they'll touch on in tftb. They do have meaningful, emotional deaths, but they also have an overlying message of no matter what you're fighting for, you can't be a hero, whatever you'll fight for will be for your own good.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just at the point when you see so much gore and abuse that you're going all "whatever" about it instead of freaking out o

• Yeah definitely, I still wish to this day that the shoot Mike was available lol. Oh god, I must sound like a terrible person. XD

If it was up to me Mike and Arvo would be the ones dead. I don't read them much but I have predicted the community thing being the "new angle" they promised us so here's hoping!

• Yeah, he's the guy who drowned in the icy lake on episode 5. I'm still so fucking bitter about that one.

That's funny cause it IS a normal day for Clem. Mostly she's like "ehhh whatever" when someone dies now.

There are so much deaths in TWD that I don't even remember who's Luke (I mean, what's so special about him) and how he died... He drowned? O

• I love Rhyiona so much that I felt really sad when for a while I couldn't find a place where people were discussing them. Can you imagine my delight when I found this place?

Green613 posted: »

As long as you love Rhyiona, it's never too late to join.

• If you do, I'll join you cause I really want it back too lol

Yeah definitely, I still wish to this day that the shoot Mike was available lol. Oh god, I must sound like a terrible person. XD

• I don't even remember what happened aside from the feeling it was someone's other faulth. Aaand he paid for it. Like at this point I didn't expect anything more, just another "stupid" death for no reason (for the most part).

I'm like Clem now then. xD Just another cute guy died, nothing to see here. I was kinda sad when Lee died though, but all those after him... didn't bother me at all.

Yeah, he's the guy who drowned in the icy lake on episode 5. I'm still so fucking bitter about that one. That's funny cause it IS a normal day for Clem. Mostly she's like "ehhh whatever" when someone dies now.

• They were crossing the lake to get to a house with supplies. Arvo was leading them. Luke fell and drowned because they couldn't be bothered taking the way across the lake. And Bonnie just makes it worse if you cover for Luke. Yeah, very dumb death. :/

I don't even remember what happened aside from the feeling it was someone's other faulth. Aaand he paid for it. Like at this point I didn't

• They do have meaningful, emotional deaths, but they also have an overlying message of no matter what you're fighting for, you can't be a hero, whatever you'll fight for will be for your own good.

And I also like that too, like it a lot. Like Timothy once said, "even nice people here are murderers". I liked that absolutely different feeling when we played TPS and could see it all from a different angle. I guess I just like everything about Borderlands so far. :)

Borderlands does go a little bit over the top a lot, but it does have so drama, drama I hope they'll touch on in tftb. They do have meaningf

• Alt text

I love Rhyiona so much that I felt really sad when for a while I couldn't find a place where people were discussing them. Can you imagine my delight when I found this place?

• Yeah, very dumb death. :/

That sums up the whole season of TWD. A lot of poor choices and a lot of stupid deaths.

They were crossing the lake to get to a house with supplies. Arvo was leading them. Luke fell and drowned because they couldn't be bothered taking the way across the lake. And Bonnie just makes it worse if you cover for Luke. Yeah, very dumb death.

• Let's see what Season 3 has in store, I guess!

Yeah, very dumb death. That sums up the whole season of TWD. A lot of poor choices and a lot of stupid deaths.

• Alt text

I love Rhyiona so much that I felt really sad when for a while I couldn't find a place where people were discussing them. Can you imagine my delight when I found this place?

• Ummm Dragon Age has choices that matter, the ending is effected by your story choices, and your party is effected by your choices lol

More dumb deaths? xD (Sorry) The real question, how they're gonna handle the diverging scenarios. Because from what I've seen in the othe

• More dumb deaths? xD (Sorry)

The real question, how they're gonna handle the diverging scenarios. Because from what I've seen in the other games (like Dragon Age for example), this is a path to nowhere and our choices won't matter. Which means if it's about Clem(it is?) she's gonna be alone again.

Let's see what Season 3 has in store, I guess!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.