Our Last Hope - Interactive story

Comments

• edited March 2015

Great chapter!!!

Shoot the bomber

finlander posted: »

Okay bro, I've deleted the old story, go read the new one on page 7.

• edited March 2015

10/10.

To me your English is perfect and well prepared, I enjoy reading this well written story.

I'm asking this question from you who use English as their primarly language. How good is my English in scale of 1-10? I try to do my best, but it's sometimes a little tricky

• [Shoot the bomber]

• [Shoot the bomber]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• [Shoot the bomber]

• 10/10.

Your English is better then mine and I'm from the USA, that's saying something. XD

I'm asking this question from you who use English as their primarly language. How good is my English in scale of 1-10? I try to do my best, but it's sometimes a little tricky

• Whoah, I didn't think I'd get 10 from aynone :d Thank you very much

TheUnkGuy posted: »

10/10. To me your English is perfect and well prepared, I enjoy reading this well written story.

• Hahah, I don't think so man :D Thank you!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

10/10. Your English is better then mine and I'm from the USA, that's saying something. XD

• Thank you!

supersagig posted: »

[Shoot the bomber] Awesome Chapter!!!

• Thanks!

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter!!! Shoot the bomber

• edited March 2015

Just to be clear, Samantha's part starts right after Wilson and Nick leave her office.

And yeah, the next chapter will be here soon, I decided to change my plans a bit for the story so that's the reason for the delay

Possible spoiler alert for the coming chapters:

I first thought I would keep all the characters together, but now I've decided it's better to separate them to smaller groups (They get lost when the safe zone falls apart). It gives me a chance to develop every character better and make the story different. They will try to find each other, but at the same time they're trying to find a new safe zone.

• I hate it when I say it's gonna be here soon and then the radio silence begins :D

I've just been deleting stuff and writing it again and then again deleting it because I'm not happy with it (The whole chapter has been rewritten at least 5 times now XD). I'm not too satisfied with the other chapters, so I'll try to fix it.

I'm sure you'll understand :c

Just to be clear, Samantha's part starts right after Wilson and Nick leave her office. And yeah, the next chapter will be here soon, I de

• I'm pretty sure you guys will hate the way I start the next chapter :D

• Unless you do something like killing my favorite character, I won't hate you.

But if you kill someone else's favorite character I will love you >:3

I'm pretty sure you guys will hate the way I start the next chapter

• You are a very twisted person, my friend...

Unless you do something like killing my favorite character, I won't hate you. But if you kill someone else's favorite character I will love you >:3

• Buddy?!

• It's one of my many lovable qualities. ^-^

You are a very twisted person, my friend...

• It's just a time skip, don't worry about anyone dying. yet. People just tend to not like time skips :D But I have my reasons.

There's always possibility for Buddy appearing though.

• So I've noticed... :P

It's one of my many lovable qualities. ^-^

• It's just a time skip, don't worry about anyone dying.

Phew, that's a relief.

yet

Fuck

It's just a time skip, don't worry about anyone dying. yet. People just tend to not like time skips But I have my reasons. There's always possibility for Buddy appearing though.

• edited March 2015

You might have noticed, but you have not yet to truly known ^-^

So I've noticed... :P

• 0.o

You might have noticed, but you have not yet to truly known ^-^

• Soon, soon, everything's soon ^-^

0.o

• If anyone wants to do some bandits, it would be appreciated.

• Name: Cameron

Appearance: short light brown hair, green eyes, tall,

Personality: Doesn't like to be serious but can be serious if the situation demands it, he doesn't trust easily,

Weapons: Mac 11 and a combat knife

Skills: He's a sneaky little bastard. Good at picking locks, can bullshit his way through any situation.

Other info: Bandit. Has drug problems.

That a bandit for you, hope you like it.

If anyone wants to do some bandits, it would be appreciated.

• Thank you!

Name: Cameron Age: 25 Appearance: short light brown hair, green eyes, tall, Personality: Doesn't like to be serious but can be seri

• Yup, If you need more just ask... But I'll Wait to see if anyone else wants to first.

Thank you!

• edited March 2015

Sorry for not being so active on the forums lately. I have a lot of shit going on right now and I need to deal with all of that (and at the same time I have to write the next chapter). And I'm not kidding right now, the chapter has been rewritten 13 times and I swear I will not do that ever again D:

Ps. (SPOILER WARNING: GAME OF THRONES) I just finished Game of Thrones Season 3. How can the writers be so fucking cruel? Part of me died while watching all of those people dying. I mean, wasn't Eddard enough? Let me just finish Season 4 and then I'll join your story Liquid :P (If I still can)

• Take all the time you need with that chapter, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

Oh man, Season 3 of Game of Thrones... I knew it was coming, but still, seeing it was even harder than reading it.

Let me just finish Season 4 and then I'll join your story Liquid :P (If I still can)

Of course you can, you're always welcome :D

Sorry for not being so active on the forums lately. I have a lot of shit going on right now and I need to deal with all of that (and at the

• edited May 2015

Nothing to see here.

• Really great chapter! I'm quite creeped out by Buddy and I guess that won't end well for Nick and Wilson.

"Ok, now I'm scared"

Yes, yes, absolutely D:

[Let them free]

I really don't see the point in killing a family just because they could be dangerous. That's just brutal.

[Go check out the body]

Just in case they could save someone. If it is a Lurker, they can still shoot it and drive away.

Nothing to see here.

• [Let them free]

[Drive away]

Awesome Chapter!

Nothing to see here.

• edited April 2015

Thanks!

Really great chapter! I'm quite creeped out by Buddy and I guess that won't end well for Nick and Wilson. "Ok, now I'm scared"

• edited April 2015

And the things they did to Theon D:

Sure, he should be punished for invading Winterfell but shit, cutting his d*ck off? Seriously? :D

Edit: I accidentally responded to the wrong comment first xd

Take all the time you need with that chapter, I'm sure it's going to be awesome! Oh man, Season 3 of Game of Thrones... I knew it was com

supersagig posted: »

[Let them free] [Drive away] Awesome Chapter!

• Alt text

That scene made me cringe a little bit XD Actually most Theon scenes in Season 3 were painful to watch, especially since they were only mentioned in the books, but never explicitly shown. I had no idea how far they would go there. However most of the things they did to him were ultimately well-deserved, except maybe that dick part D:

But I loved Jaime in that season. Loosing his hand was the best thing that could happen to him character-wise.

• I'm still shaking from the deaths of all starks. I screamed at my tv when Jofferey sentenced Ned to die and two seasons later his son and wife dies. Just when I thought Robb was going to win the war! I really didn't see that one coming. Jon is still alive though, he's awesome. Arya too.

That scene made me cringe a little bit XD Actually most Theon scenes in Season 3 were painful to watch, especially since they were only ment

• edited April 2015

When I read the books, I actually had to stop reading after the Red Wedding, it was so intense. But it was even worse in the show. I thought it would be easy, until it started with them stabbing Robb's wife in the belly ;_; That did not happen in the books and I didn't thought the showwriters would be that cruel. Things just keep getting worse for the Starks. Jon and Arya are awesome though, I agree. If you like them, you'll love Season 4.

I'm still shaking from the deaths of all starks. I screamed at my tv when Jofferey sentenced Ned to die and two seasons later his son and wi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.