Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• Of course you can! But... ualexen, did you just got banned literally the same moment you wrote this? Now that is bad timing... but once you're unbanned you can join of course!

ualexen92 posted: »

Can I play too?

• edited April 2015

I'm glad you liked it :D Apparently I got exactly the reactions I wanted to achieve with Maester Eaton in this part. The next Lucas part gives an explanation for his survival.

Pipas posted: »

OMG, that was so intense. And Maester Eaton is alive?!

• How many bastards you have? :P

• I'll count for you sagig. Hold on.

supersagig posted: »

How many bastards you have? :P

• I count 4 in the main story. Not in the non- introduced section though.

• 18 counting all.

• edited April 2015

22 to me. Counting George and others

18 counting all.

• Those include the bastards who don't have a bastard surname?

22 to me. Counting George and others

• You counted Irons , Storms and Stones?

Anyways , Yes. For example Roger is Wilfred uncle and he is a bastard but doens´t have a surname like Rock.

Those include the bastards who don't have a bastard surname?

• I did get a Storm, I didn't see any Stones, and I did see an Irons, but where is that a bastard name? I checked the wiki and didn't see it as a bastard name.

You counted Irons , Storms and Stones? Anyways , Yes. For example Roger is Wilfred uncle and he is a bastard but doens´t have a surname like Rock.

• Stone is from the Vale. Or i think that

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Mya_Stone

I did get a Storm, I didn't see any Stones, and I did see an Irons, but where is that a bastard name? I checked the wiki and didn't see it as a bastard name.

• Roger has the Rock's bastard surname, which is surprisingly not "Rock", but "Hill". Everyone whose last name is either Flowers, Snow, Sand, Hill, Storm, Stone, Waters or Pyke is a bastard. And then there is George who is a bastard not even recognized by his father, so he has no last name, like Gendry from the books/show. Technically there are also several bastards from Essos, where the whole topic is approached a bit different. Harpy for example is technically a bastard, as well as several other characters from Essos.

You counted Irons , Storms and Stones? Anyways , Yes. For example Roger is Wilfred uncle and he is a bastard but doens´t have a surname like Rock.

• I was talking about Irons sagig XD.

Stone is from the Vale. Or i think that http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Mya_Stone

• edited April 2015

Ohh xd.Stupid me

There is a Stone after the one bastard from the Stormlands who stole Leonard´s name :P

I was talking about Irons sagig XD.

• edited April 2015

Bad Luck

Of course you can! But... ualexen, did you just got banned literally the same moment you wrote this? Now that is bad timing... but once you're unbanned you can join of course!

• I thought Irons was from the Iron Islands XD

Roger has the Rock's bastard surname, which is surprisingly not "Rock", but "Hill". Everyone whose last name is either Flowers, Snow, Sand,

• Oh him. I saw that one. The bastard who stole my character's name and made him a bastard. lolololol

To be fair, I was distracted by seeing another Leonard. XD I'll make sure he dies. Not my Leonard. The other one.

Ohh xd.Stupid me There is a Stone after the one bastard from the Stormlands who stole Leonard´s name :P

• Lol indeed XD And i will help you kill him :D

And does Leonard (not the bastard from the bastard , your´s) have family alive?

Oh him. I saw that one. The bastard who stole my character's name and made him a bastard. lolololol To be fair, I was distracted by seeing another Leonard. XD I'll make sure he dies. Not my Leonard. The other one.

• He does, but he doesn't really see them anymore.

Quent shrugged. “Of course you have. And I won't doubt your version of this story, not as long as you are the one with the sword”, he said and looked at Leonard. “And Leonard Constantine. Finding something about you was a bit harder. Tell me, when your whore tied you to a boat and tried to burn you alive, what where your feelings? Did you feel betrayed? Angry? Are you a man who seeks vengeance?” His voice was like poison and Lucas saw how Leonard's face dropped. “How do you know about that?”, the knight growled. “How the fuck do you know about that!” He raised from his chair, but Lucas was quicker, grabbing Leonard by the arm. “Len...”, he hissed sharply and the other knight gave him a glare of helpless anger. Quent answered with a cold smirk.

This might be why.

Lol indeed XD And i will help you kill him And does Leonard (not the bastard from the bastard , your´s) have family alive?

• [Don't reveal Dairon's position to Mullendore] A blazing beginning for Act II!

Act II: Shattered and Broken Chapter I: Butterfly Lucas No... that was impossible. The man was dead. Nobody could survive a fall li

• Harris would torture himself, duh.

Crips posted: »

But if everyone would be dead, who would torture Harris?!?!!?!

• edited April 2015

[Don't reveal Dairon's position to Mullendore]

I finally caught up, yay!

Act II: Shattered and Broken Chapter I: Butterfly Lucas No... that was impossible. The man was dead. Nobody could survive a fall li

• [Don't reveal Dairon's position to Mullendore]

Great start for Act 2! :)

Awesome opening chapter, stoked to hear Wulvren mentioned all ready!

• [Don't reveal Dairon's position to Mullendore] Loving it so far. Having all sides of the Oldtown PO is great. Excited to see Hightower and more Mullendore.

Great start to act II! Can´t wait for more

• [National Geographic Presenter] And now we see here is the common Weeaboo, trying to make anime .gifs as relevant as possible

ualexen92 posted: »

Can I play too?

• edited April 2015

The Voting is closed!

Lucas won't reveal Dairon's position to Maron Mullendore

The new part... well I was supposed to be done with it already, but university decided to screw me a little bit. While it could be worse, I won't have that much time to write as I'd like to have until the end of next week. Work on the new part still continues, albeit slower than usual. I'll try my best to finish it today, but I really don't know if I manage to do that, so don't count on it.

Normally I had planned a shout-out right here, this shout-out will instead happen next time I close the voting, so be prepared. However, InGen wished for an updated list of characters that will appear in Book 1 and later and I intend to deliver. I have also dared to write characters that are already planned as PoV's in bold. Some of the characters that are in this list have already been mentioned, though I doubt anyone catches every character in this list that has already been mentioned:

Characters that will most likely be introduced in Book 1: Drent Golton, Ser Roger "the Arrow" Hill, Normund Tavorch, Emphryus Dresfel, Edward Anturion, Erias Velaryon, Roman, Elias Tyrell, Briar Catelins, Jaro, I'lian, Ser Edrick, Carvin Granver, Alys Boleyn, Alisa Karstark, Jax Montclair, Lee York, Ser Rodrik Stone, Raenna Minsworth, Aditha Nathamer, Hal Recton, Jarek, The Eunuch, Sasha, Keat the Trickster, Dan Ornon, Dimitri the Wise, Blane Banefort, Marco Dunn, Joran Norridge, Lord Petyr Blackwood, Gyles Gomblinger, Sanyse Gomblinger, Danielle York, Nilanne, Ando Pyre, Ryder Harrington, Nymeros, Lord Lionel Frostborn, Lady Elizabeth Frostborn, Alphyn Frostborn, Aigis Frostborn, Conor Frostborn, Lucien Frostborn, Jeffrey Snow, Alynne Hollard, Darrok Yronwood, Robb, Aenar of Izulepsia, Hjalgar Holgarson, Adrew Frey, Lord Hober of Mander's Mouth, William Gering, Damon Greyjoy, Alice Stone, Flynn Herschrof, Christian Thomas, Roach, The Tom, The Maine Coon, The Sphynx, The Lynx, Kyra Greyjoy, Durren Stallhart, Alexander Botwerys, Lawsen, Keira, Gawayne Schaffrot, Ser Baron Schodek, Garen, Tariel, Iris Overton, Federico Snow, Wulfren Fossoway, Simon Vessels, Rell Vessels

And the Storm King, who forced me to give him an extra shout-out.

Characters that could be introduced in either Book: Carth Nerisial, Benjamin Snow, Reymond Mormont, Jarcka Snow, Septa Marlin, Maester Dronk, Septon Wult, Dagar 'The Red Skull' Manwoody, Ser Gordar Celtigar, Thomas Karland, Rhogarn Snow, Cail Tollet, Magnus Silverstone, Bennett, Ser Devan Lannister, Xha, Leonard Storm, Christian Thomas, Tytos Flowers, Vaska, Khazul Bluescar

Characters that will be intoduced if I ever find myself funny enough to write an April Fool's chapter (don't count on it): Ser Jar-Jar of Binks, Bump, Mike Rotch, Duke Nukem

Characters that will most likely be introduced be introduced in Book 2 or later: Myriah Watermont, Jenelyne, Yoreen Flowers, Saint Strad, Herman, Ribel Orkwood, Ser Reymand Orkwood, Ai'sha al-Meereeni, Roseandre, Jeyne Redwyne, Ser Kasyn Luck, Ozerog "Fists" Pilaj, Derren Quad, Worland Mormont, Arleigh Mormont, Jorn Mormont, Dervon Mormont, Purple Aki, Agar the Cold, Vii the Innocent, The Hawk, The Pig, The Rat, Covarro Rednar, Kovaggo Rednar, Beopin, Maester Santigo, Amelia Dayne, Ser Torkien Dayne, Ser Zontar Dayne, Maester Ulman, Lira, Septa Lorlin, Woody Lincoln, Ser Gustav Arentoft, Daniel Loyd, Ser Northland Uller, Ser Derrick Santagar, Feich, Nely Nash, Oliv Nash, Donbald Nash, Sorcha Gelvin, Lawfence, Seshary Normen, Hareld Pyke, Dariel Lagoon, Oberyn 'The Old' Lagoon, Jahaer Lagoon, Maester Coracinus, Hazar the Weak, Inquisitor Hadrax, Mogor Manwoody, Mariana Manwoody, Sarina Manwoody, Jors Manwoody, Liln Uller, Mora Uller, Seran Uller, Jilk Uller, Vord, Salta Strad, Dem, Kai Sand, Osomor Deraka, Richard Snow, Zech, Laryl Callace, Dagon Hake, Rayden, Marcus Whitehead, Celestial Sunder, Ozaan, Ser Lachlan Keding, Semsi the Slicer, Nalia, Adian, Maldar the Quiver, Mirandra the Sweet, Sharako the Orphan Mother, Jorario the Beast, Timos the Hammer, Jaqiros Nestoris, Vhassah the Shield, Montoya the Duelist, Mixy Tollet, Selia Dorlant, Marie Redloon, Wildor Goodbrook, Ser Virlino Tollet, Lady Evelyne Blackwood, Walder Blackwood, Ethan Blackwood, Raymon Blackwood, Marian Blackwood, Ser Torvin Hale, Lyra Bracken, Sebastian Sand, Esso, Ser Teddyn Forrester, Rosmyln Ducat, Ser Lyonel Sand, Bartmer Tidewater, Aeron Blacksails, Peter Bulwer, Lilly Evergreen, Wendyn Roson, Aegon Roson, Link Superoak, Edric Rivers, Deywn the Fiddler, Gavin the Tall, Hobb, Kabur Algashar, Dreck Rat, Laina Snow, Goranero Sanys, Darrok Krey, Reina Krey, Ashleigh Arryn, Paxtan, Princess Ngyet, Kezo Mari'Dal, Arimaki Mari'Dal, Yao Mari'Dal, Jeff Simanis, Welfrod Rifley, Adelayne, Herman Irons, Barnell Nednock, Neil Nednock, Carmine Silverborn, Donnor Silverborn

Certainly looks a lot more managebale now, doesn't it? Or at least that would be what I would have said if it actually would look even slightly more manageable. Since it still looks like quite a lot, I'll rather say the following: I certainly hope I haven't forgotten a character here.

Should you notice that a character is missing from this list, say so and I will update it immediately, after apologizing profoundly. If you have any question about when your character will be introduced, send me a message and I will give some more details. However, I can say that almost all of the Book 1 characters will be introduced in the coming Act, with about half of them being introduced before this chapter ends. What helps me to achieve that? Well a lot of PoV's mainly. It's safe to say this story got a slightly bigger than planned XD

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

However, InGen wished for an updated list of characters that will appear in Book 1 and later and I intend to deliver.

Alt text

I'm excited to see a Greyjoy POV character.

Characters that will be intoduced if I ever find myself funny enough to write an April Fool's chapter (don't count on it): Ser Jar-Jar of Binks, Bump, Mike Rotch, Duke Nukem

Please write it.

The Voting is closed! Lucas won't reveal Dairon's position to Maron Mullendore The new part... well I was supposed to be done with it

• Mike Rotch

I hear he's a small man

The Voting is closed! Lucas won't reveal Dairon's position to Maron Mullendore The new part... well I was supposed to be done with it

• YAY AMELIA BTW

But , the already introduced that will become POVs?

• edited April 2015

And the Storm King, who forced me to give him an extra shout-out.

I am some hyped fro this guy!

• Oh shit. I just realized there was Jew chapters. Anyways, great chapter!

• Fuck, new! I meant new! Not Jew! Damn you auto correct!

mr.quality posted: »

Oh shit. I just realized there was Jew chapters. Anyways, great chapter!

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Alt text

I love the Internet.

No offense to any Jews if this gif does that.

mr.quality posted: »

Fuck, new! I meant new! Not Jew! Damn you auto correct!

• I swear I didn't mean it! I meant new! Auto correct changed it! I swear! Please don't hate me!

I love the Internet. No offense to any Jews if this gif does that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.