Our Last Hope - Interactive story

Comments

• I haven't read the books, so it was a relly big shock for me.

I still don't know if it's a good or bad thing that Daenerys (How do you spell it xd) Targaryen has three dragons and a really strong army. She could probably win the throne, which might be a good thing. Lannisters are assholes, but there are some good ones, like Tyrion or Jaime (Season 3 actually made me like him).

And my opinion about the Hound keeps changing all the time atm I like him.

And that fucking Stannis Baratheon and the red woman... I really wish they both die.

And I don't like the fact that winter is coming.

When I read the books, I actually had to stop reading after the Red Wedding, it was so intense. But it was even worse in the show. I thought

• [Let them free]

[Go check out the body]

finlander posted: »

Nothing to see here.

• How dare you disliking Stannis Baratheon, the one true king of Westeros O.O Careful, or he'll burn some leech with your name on it or stuff like that XD Though in all seriousness, he is probably the best king remaining, when the other options are Joffrey and Theon's dad. I just don't trust his red woman at all.

I like the Hound by the way. He's a very complex character and he and Arya are pure gold together.

And things are going to get bad when winter finally arrives, I'm sure of that :D

I haven't read the books, so it was a relly big shock for me. I still don't know if it's a good or bad thing that Daenerys (How do you sp

• Damn, Robb would've been a good king. Stannis can't make his own decisions, because that red woman is always telling him how the lord of light wants things to be the way she wants them to be.

I'm still pretty sure that my opinion will probably change about something when I've watched season 4 :D

How dare you disliking Stannis Baratheon, the one true king of Westeros O.O Careful, or he'll burn some leech with your name on it or stuff

• [Let them free]

[Go out and check the body]

Great part, I loved how you did the transitions.

Nothing to see here.

• Thank you!

mr.quality posted: »

[Let them free] [Go out and check the body] Great part, I loved how you did the transitions.

• I'm just going to go ahead and close the voting so I can start writing the next chapter.

Harry's group will let the family go

Billy will go check the body

• edited April 2015

Hey man, could you possibly do at least 1 one bandit more? Episode 2 will need some of those.

Yup, If you need more just ask... But I'll Wait to see if anyone else wants to first.

• Okay man, I've spent 8 hours of this day to watch almost all the episodes of Season 4 (Still 2 left).

THEY FUCKING KILLED JOFFREY! YES! You can't even imagine how much I enjoyed watching him die.

I can't believe the plot twists in this show, they're just incredible. The writers are fucking amazing. Like in the end of episode 8, that plot twist bruh. I'm still pretty sure that Tyrion will escape somehow. Fuck his father, really.

I'm also glad that Catelyn's batshit crazy sister got killed. And I've started to actually like the Hound. Poor Arya though, she doesn't have anyone anymore.

And poor Hodor, getting poked with swords and stuff. I really hoped that Jon would see Bran, but then again maybe not.

I'm sure I forgot about something, but here are my thoughts atm :-D

How dare you disliking Stannis Baratheon, the one true king of Westeros O.O Careful, or he'll burn some leech with your name on it or stuff

• Yes! Joffrey's death at the very beginning of the Season was simply amazing. That almost made up for seeing Robb and Catelyn dying. Just saw that episode yesterday with my parents (who had no idea what was happening) and they couldn't stop grinning for minutes after that episode finished.

I'm pretty sure Oberyn's death in episode 8 will make up for that small moment of happiness though once they see it. In the books it was way less brutal and Oberyn himself was way less likeable, more of a jerk whose only positive feature was that he hated the Lannisters. But the Oberyn from the show was so cool and his death was a real punch. I had no idea it would be that brutal.

Catelyn's sister was another great moment from that Season. That actually marked the moment where I started to like Littlefinger. I mean, sure he is evil, but he also so cool...

The Hound is similarly cool. I started to like him in Season 1, when he fought against his brother at the tournament, but from Season 3 onwards he started to become one of my favourite characters. That chicken dialogue at the beginning of Season 4 was pure gold XD And Arya doesn't need her crazy aunt as long as she has the Hound.

And there is a lot to look forward to in the next two episodes. Together with Episode 2 and Episode 8 they are probably the most intense of the Season with many twists and so much stuff happening.

Okay man, I've spent 8 hours of this day to watch almost all the episodes of Season 4 (Still 2 left). THEY FUCKING KILLED JOFFREY! YES! Y

• Name: Riley 'Rye'

Appearance: tall, long brown hair, blue eyes

Personality: Shy and untrusting. Doesn't like many other people.

Weapons: Submachine guns

Skills: sneaking and fast reaction speed

Other: Bandit

Name: Madison

Appearance: Short bright red hair, brown eyes, average height.

Personality: Friendly and flirty, usually in a good mood.

Weapons: bladed weapons

Skills: very persuasive.

Other: bandit

Name: Adrian

Personality: likes bossing people around, likes being in charge, likes woman, likes alcohol

Appearance: tall, muscular, buzzed black hair, green eyes

Weapon: shotguns or revolvers

Skills: great at getting people to obey him.

Other: bandit

Hey man, could you possibly do at least 1 one bandit more? Episode 2 will need some of those.

• Still 1 episode left bro, god episode 9 was intense. Jon is alive, Sam is alive, Gilly is alive. I'm pretty pleased with this.

I'm still shaking though. I don't even know what to expect anymore, this show has shown me that I never know what will happen next.

I guess we could say...

"You know nothing, Finlander."

Yes! Joffrey's death at the very beginning of the Season was simply amazing. That almost made up for seeing Robb and Catelyn dying. Just saw

• Thanks again!

Name: Riley 'Rye' Age: 23 Appearance: tall, long brown hair, blue eyes Personality: Shy and untrusting. Doesn't like many other peo

• Jon is alive, Sam is alive, Gilly is alive.

But Gren and Pyp and Ygritte and that creepy bald cannibal guy D:

And yeah, I doubt that anyone can predict the new twists of the finale. It's definitely a worthy Season finale, in my opinion maybe even the strongest Season finale so far.

"You know nothing, Finlander."

After the next episode you will know something.

Actually almost as much as I know, since the next Season will already cover events that haven't been covered in the books yet. Several storylines in Season 4 already reach the end of their Book storyline and as long as George R.R. Martin writes so slowly, the next Season should have some shocking twists even for people who read the books.

Still 1 episode left bro, god episode 9 was intense. Jon is alive, Sam is alive, Gilly is alive. I'm pretty pleased with this. I'm still

• edited April 2015

Fuck, completely forgot about Ygritte. I quoted her, but forgot to mention about her death D: That was really sad, even though she probably would have killed Jon. Probably.

Gren's and Pyp's deaths were sad too, guys died protecting the castle.

Jon is alive, Sam is alive, Gilly is alive. But Gren and Pyp and Ygritte and that creepy bald cannibal guy And yeah, I doubt tha

• edited April 2015

Okay, I watched the whole season in one day (It's 5 am in here right now xd)

Well, it seems like The Hound is dead. And it also seems like Stanley Baratheon is a good man after all. I love this show. I can't wait for the 5th season.

God, I love Tyrion and Jaime (Even though they are Lannisters). That fucking bitch Shae is dead with Tywin. Tyrion did the right thing in the end.

I'll submit a character to your story asap. (I might go to sleep so it might take a while :D)

Jon is alive, Sam is alive, Gilly is alive. But Gren and Pyp and Ygritte and that creepy bald cannibal guy And yeah, I doubt tha

• Yup

Thanks again!

• edited April 2015

Okay, I watched the whole season in one day (It's 5 am in here right now xd)

That's the spirit! Sleep is for the weak when you have Game of Thrones!

With the Hound I'm not sure myself. We never saw him dead and while there is nothing confirmed (since this scene is one of the latest in the book timeline), there are some good fan theories that he survived.

And well, Stannis might not be a good man, but he certainly isn't a bad man either. He's simply always neutral and tries to be a good king. And for the people who dislike Daenerys he probably is the best choice for the throne.

I'll submit a character to your story asap. (I might go to sleep so it might take a while :D)

And I checked him. Great character, I already have an idea for how I can connect him with the storyline.

Okay, I watched the whole season in one day (It's 5 am in here right now xd) Well, it seems like The Hound is dead. And it also seems lik

• edited April 2015

I sure hope that the Hound is alive. He was a great character after all. I didn't actually think I'd say this, but when Brienne and the Hound were fighting, I was hoping that the Hound would win.

Daenerys is a good person. She doesn't allow slavery and stuff, but her ways of doing things are sometimes a little stupid. Her dragons are a problem to be honest. Sure, they will help you defeat someone in a battle, but they are dangerous. I don't know which one would be a better leader, Stannis or Daenerys.

And to be sure, did Daenerys put the 2 dragons into that cave (or whatever is was) for ever?

I'm sorry if the backstory of my character is a little weird. I was pretty tired when I made him :D

Okay, I watched the whole season in one day (It's 5 am in here right now xd) That's the spirit! Sleep is for the weak when you have

• I personally like Daenerys, but some people feel like they are forced to like her, where she has a lot of unlikeable traits as well. For example she is not an experienced ruler and made some terrible decisions in this season. Slavery might be bad, but it was an integral part of the economy of the whole continent. By completely destroying the slavers, she probably ruined as many lives as she saved, seen with that slave who wants to sell himself back to slavery in one scene. There is also a theory that she shows early signs of the Targaryen madness her father and brother fell victim to, but to be honest I don't see that.

And the backstory of your character is actually strangely connectable to an already introduced character and gave me an idea how to introduce him quite early. I want to introduce him next chapter, but since the chapters consist of a lot of parts (seriously, last chapter was about 150 pages long) it will still take a bit until he get's introduced. But I have early ideas what to make of him and I hope it'll be worth the wait.

I sure hope that the Hound is alive. He was a great character after all. I didn't actually think I'd say this, but when Brienne and the Houn

• http://youtu.be/e4Uq8O5ZhUA

I almost forgot to mention about this. This is probably the most epic speech I've ever heard.

I personally like Daenerys, but some people feel like they are forced to like her, where she has a lot of unlikeable traits as well. For exa

• Yes, that was definitely the most epic speech of the show and probably one of the best I've ever heard too.

http://youtu.be/e4Uq8O5ZhUA I almost forgot to mention about this. This is probably the most epic speech I've ever heard.

• When will the next part be? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks again!

• It's actually good that you asked.

I have already written Billy's and Nick's parts, but I still have at least two left to write. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible (1-3 days)

When will the next part be? If you don't mind me asking.

• Cool, sounds good.

It's actually good that you asked. I have already written Billy's and Nick's parts, but I still have at least two left to write. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible (1-3 days)

• Okay, sorry for this, but I can't probably finish it until in the weekend. I've been busy with school and stuff.

Cool, sounds good.

• Its okay. If I understand anything, its that school is hell.

Okay, sorry for this, but I can't probably finish it until in the weekend. I've been busy with school and stuff.

• Here, I tried to draw Wilson, but I fucked up his other eye, so he for sure as hell doesn't look like a 14 year old boy. We'll see if I'll draw some others.

Alt text

Black short heddle hair, brown eyes, white skin, 178 cm tall.

• Cool!

Here, I tried to draw Wilson, but I fucked up his other eye, so he for sure as hell doesn't look like a 14 year old boy. We'll see if I'll draw some others. Black short heddle hair, brown eyes, white skin, 178 cm tall.

• I also have Harry drawn here, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like the person you expected. So remember, these drawings are just my thoughts about how the characters would look :D. Just tell me if you want to see more.

Here, I tried to draw Wilson, but I fucked up his other eye, so he for sure as hell doesn't look like a 14 year old boy. We'll see if I'll draw some others. Black short heddle hair, brown eyes, white skin, 178 cm tall.

• Yes, I'd like to see more :)

I also have Harry drawn here, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like the person you expected. So remember, these drawings are just my thoughts about how the characters would look . Just tell me if you want to see more.

• More more, more :)

I also have Harry drawn here, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like the person you expected. So remember, these drawings are just my thoughts about how the characters would look . Just tell me if you want to see more.

• MOAR

• Cool.

• Yes! :D

• Alt text

Harry Brody

He has messy black hair not combed long ago, black eyes, nose and face filled with scars. He is short, a little bit fat and little muscular. Wear army-like pants and torn white shirt.

Not probably what you were expecting.

• Alt text

Nick Donnel

Nick is a tall and very muscular. He has brown eyes, short brown hair and tries to be clean shaven whenever it is possible. By most standards, he can be considered handsome. He has a small scar from his left temple down to his cheeck.

I don't know what's up with me always fucking up the other eye :D And I'm sorry, the scar is on the wrong side D;

• I just realized how long it has been since I've posted a chapter D:

This weekend, I promise. Possibly today.

• edited May 2015

• [Alright, she can join us if she wants]

[Warn the others]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.