The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• She's really possesive of him.

Hmm, that's barely any messages at all. Sounds like a bad girlfriend.

• Okay.

Let me get on my computer and i'll PM you.

• I hate couples who are possessive of one another...like, have some faith, give them a little breathing room.

Sorry man.

She's really possesive of him.

• Feel free to pm me too, if you ever want to talk. I don't mind.

Let me get on my computer and i'll PM you.

• Vent: I am so sick of my current friends. I'm not even sure I can call them "friends" anymore, since all they do is bitch and whine about their personal lives. I know it's in human nature to be selfish and greedy, this has been stressed throughout time, but this is just ridiculous. Their behavior towards me makes me feel inadequate as a friend.

Their negative energy, anger and pent up emotion is way overdue and in desperate need of healthy release. Therapy, thought cup or jars, I don't really give a damn. The self-pitying is terrible, but now that they're so absorbed in their own problems, they can't stop and realize all the wonderful things in life like chocolate and South Park. It's so frustrating, they won't even listen to me if I urge them to get help or see the light.

No, instead I'm throwing a "fit". Maybe I am, I don't really know. All I know is that I'm really pissed off right now and probably need new Skype or Steam friends, seriously. I just hope that getting re-accepted into my old RP group (gonna apply as Kenny McCormick, because who else would I pick?) will lift my spirits a little along with moving again in a few weeks.

Rant over, thanks for reading, I guess.

• I had a few friends like that. In a way, I guess. All they did was criticize me on my personal preferences and choices, unless it was something they liked as well. They were horribly unathletic, and I only hung out with them because I never really had anyone else in middle school.

I've made lots of more friends whereas they've stayed where they are. I don't care about them anymore, to be honest.

Vent: I am so sick of my current friends. I'm not even sure I can call them "friends" anymore, since all they do is bitch and whine about th

• edited April 2015

It takes a special kind of person to not be an asshole and criticize you on your behaviors, choices and preferences, I guess.

I've met plenty of good people, but they're all so friggin' whiny or judgmental. It sucks. Maybe I just have bad luck with friends, the last time I had real life friends, they ended up turning me into their group joke while pretending to like me.

I guess we just have to not care about these people and move on with our lives.

ComingSoon posted: »

I had a few friends like that. In a way, I guess. All they did was criticize me on my personal preferences and choices, unless it was someth

• I thought they were cool during my "rebel(ish)" phase, but they're so judgmental and they try to hang around with all "those kids" (kids that will probably end up using drugs, smoking, alcohol in 3 years), and honestly, they're such dicks and talk about people behind their backs all the time. All in all, I'm staying away from them.

It takes a special kind of person to not be an asshole and criticize you on your behaviors, choices and preferences, I guess. I've met pl

• Maybe it's your experience, I mean I only visit the messed up, random blogs on Tumblr, otherwise I don't go there. Yeah, they judged me for that too.

I don't know, maybe I'm finally learning who the right people to hang out with are.

Yeah, I learned my lesson. I'm staying away from kids who conveniently share the same interests as me or have a Tumblr. I'm kidding, of cour

• Yeah, I learned my lesson. I'm staying away from kids who conveniently share the same interests as me or have a Tumblr. I'm kidding, of course, but it seems to be a reoccurring pattern that if someone has almost all of the same interests as you or happens to own a blog, they tend to backstab you more often than others.

Maybe that's just my backwards experience though.

I thought they were cool during my "rebel(ish)" phase, but they're so judgmental and they try to hang around with all "those kids" (kids tha

• Okay, uh... i hate how some users treat me when i didn't do anything, i know i'm no saint but damn! Is there a reason for you to mock me when i didn't even talk to you? Fuck, now i'm feeling sad... this thread sucks.

• Can i add you on steam?

Yeah, I learned my lesson. I'm staying away from kids who conveniently share the same interests as me or have a Tumblr. I'm kidding, of cour

• I mean if you want, sure, I guess.

papai46 posted: »

Can i add you on steam?

• Probably is my experience. Tumblr is definitely a rant for another day (maybe tomorrow's vent, I'm actually starting to feel a lot better with getting these things off my chest). And yeah, we do learn through trial and error, it's in our nature as humans.

Well, best of luck to you with finding the right people to hang with, friendo.

Maybe it's your experience, I mean I only visit the messed up, random blogs on Tumblr, otherwise I don't go there. Yeah, they judged me for that too. I don't know, maybe I'm finally learning who the right people to hang out with are.

• Don't let the weasels win, brother. Or sister.

Okay, uh... i hate how some users treat me when i didn't do anything, i know i'm no saint but damn! Is there a reason for you to mock me when i didn't even talk to you? Fuck, now i'm feeling sad... this thread sucks.

• Dude, I'm sorry.

I've had this happen to me before on a different site and I totally just deleted everything and ran. Stand up and fight, brah. Don't let these users get the better of you.

Okay, uh... i hate how some users treat me when i didn't do anything, i know i'm no saint but damn! Is there a reason for you to mock me when i didn't even talk to you? Fuck, now i'm feeling sad... this thread sucks.

• I'm gonna guess it's the same name as here.

I mean if you want, sure, I guess.

• edited April 2015

I'm a brother and thanks :P

Don't let the weasels win, brother. Or sister.

• Nope. It's CynderTheKid. Let me know if you can't find me.

I'm gonna guess it's the same name as here.

• That's what i do constantly.

Dude, I'm sorry. I've had this happen to me before on a different site and I totally just deleted everything and ran. Stand up and fight, brah. Don't let these users get the better of you.

• I really hate when people mock my weight. I'm pretty underweight because I'm anorexic and what makes it worse is that because I'm a guy other guys find it hilarious because of how skinny I am and not "masculine".

I really fucking hate it.

• Getting treatment for your problem?

I really hate when people mock my weight. I'm pretty underweight because I'm anorexic and what makes it worse is that because I'm a guy other guys find it hilarious because of how skinny I am and not "masculine". I really fucking hate it.

• Yea, I'm taking some medication to help induce hunger so I force myself to eat, I've gained like 3lbs in the past few weeks. So its working pretty good so far.

Getting treatment for your problem?

• Same to you :)

Probably is my experience. Tumblr is definitely a rant for another day (maybe tomorrow's vent, I'm actually starting to feel a lot better wi

• That's great to hear :)

Yea, I'm taking some medication to help induce hunger so I force myself to eat, I've gained like 3lbs in the past few weeks. So its working pretty good so far.

• Great to hear it, good luck!

Yea, I'm taking some medication to help induce hunger so I force myself to eat, I've gained like 3lbs in the past few weeks. So its working pretty good so far.

• I know how you feel. People are never pleased.

I really hate when people mock my weight. I'm pretty underweight because I'm anorexic and what makes it worse is that because I'm a guy other guys find it hilarious because of how skinny I am and not "masculine". I really fucking hate it.

• It's good that you're aware of being anorexic, it's deadlier than most people think :(

• edited April 2015

Here's a virtual hug bro

Alt text

If i ever did that to you i was just jocking

• In other news, this thread has officially become the site's biggest help group. I'd say it was a success, despite it being merged with an older thread.

• I hate when my dad gets drunk. He is an angry-type drunk, who gets verbally combative and mean. He has a lot that stresses him in his life, so sometimes he'll have a few drinks at night. Tonight he went to my doorway and started berating me for staying up "a million hours" (it was 11 pm), and then got a bit nasty and poked fun at the very real nightmares I get that exhaust me and make mornings hard for me. I tried to explain this to him, but he got touchy that I was calling him out. My dad is a very proud man and doesn't like to be wrong even when sober, but it gets 3x worse when he drinks. I noticed how he was talking and the scotch in his hand and asked if he'd been drinking, he said "of course". I then suggested that he go to sleep, and he got angry and said that he "will not be dismissed".

He's been drinking a lot less lately, but I still wish he wouldn't be so bitter when he does. /rantover

• I'm sorry, you can pm me if you wanna talk.

I hate when my friends don't understand my pain. Today I was texting my friend because I was feeling lonely and unwanted and his girlfriend took his phone and said "No one cares. Stop texting him" and turned his phone off.

• Well, the past couple of weeks have been really bad, I lost almost all my friends and I feel like shit.

• Talk to him about it when he is sober.

I hate when my dad gets drunk. He is an angry-type drunk, who gets verbally combative and mean. He has a lot that stresses him in his life,

• Alt text

I'm sorry to hear about this and your nightmares I know people who deal with nightmares which even with counselling couldn't solve that was a war veteran they are serious and should not be mocked

I think this is very hard on you and upsetting you so I'd make it clear to your dad how you feel.

I hate when my dad gets drunk. He is an angry-type drunk, who gets verbally combative and mean. He has a lot that stresses him in his life,

• edited April 2015

You should talk to him about it.

• You will always have friends here. :)

Well, the past couple of weeks have been really bad, I lost almost all my friends and I feel like shit.

• I see that a lot happening to you. Pretty bullshit if you ask me

• That sucks. Angry drunks are the worst.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.