What would you do to Gryff if given the chance to Kill him?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I think if Asher came to Ironrath with his Sellsword army, I think we would be given a chance to do some "stuff" with Gryff.

Would you:

A. Give him Mercy and send him back to High Point

B. Take all of his Belongings and kill him and his men

C. Take all of his Belongings and let him go to High Point on foot, let fate decide what will happen to him.

D. Make him your Bitch and abuse him.

E. Take Gryff as hostage and exchange Gryff with Ryon.

F. Torture him and make him have a slow death.

G. Send him to the Wall.

(NEW) H. Send his head to Lord Ludd as a message.

(NEW) I. Kill him and take his men.

(NEW) K. Use Gryff as a Compass to point where High point is and use your Sellsword army to "BERN HAIGHPOINT TO THE FOCKN GROUND!" And kill Lord fat fuck.

(NEW) L. Kill Gryff and march your Sellsword army to High point and kill every Whitehill including Lord Ludd, Gwyn, Unknown Sister, Another Unknown Sister. And then take Ryon home safely.

Comments

• Well he did attempt to take Ironrath...and the punishment for thievery is three fingers :)

After that I would probably swap him for Ryon.

• I'd lock him in room full of mirrors.

• edited April 2015

In order to save Ryon, I'd take him hostage and exchange him for Ryon. If Ryon is already safe, then kill him slowly.

• In any of the scenarios I would have all of his men executed, then I would interrogate him about the traitors identity, using torture if I had to, then I would offer to trade Gryff for Ryon, however if Whitehill refused I would kill Gryff and send his head back to his father.

• Alt text

Seriously though, I would swap for Ryon and a peace treaty.

• The smart thing here is letter E

• I'd send him to the wall.

• Rip that freakin mole off of his head, that should kill him right?

• It mostly depends on “when” this would happen.

If Ryon is still a hostage, I would keep him for an exchange.

If Ryon is already safe, I would execute him (as I would do to all male members of the Whitehill house). I intend to finish them Tywin Lannister stile.

• edited April 2015

Exchange him for Ryon, even though Ludd probably doesn't give a shit about Gryff and sent him to Ironrath because, unlike the three older sons, he can afford to have him killed.

• Make him my bitch <.< just because I can.

• edited April 2015

D Or F making him my bitch seems fair enough and making him have slow death is niiiceee just hope there is a option to torture gryff.

• Trade him for Ryon easy murdering him isn't neccesary and I'm not a big revenge guy.

• If he continues to harass my people then I will take his head

• Actually, E

If he continues to harass my people then I will take his head

• A.

Hail Gryff. I for one welcome our new Bolton overlords.

• we would be given a chance to do some "stuff" with Gryff.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, "E". After we get Ryon back, nothing can stop the sellsword army from marching right into Highpoint and burning it to the ground

• I'd simply make him go back to the Whitehills on foot, sure he's a douchebag, but he hasn't really done anything that warrants death.

• edited April 2015

E and if refused i would go with option B.

• Exchange him for Ryon

or

Take all his belongings and send him to High Point. He'll never stand a chance and technically it wasn't the Forresters who killed him.

• I. Shove a stick of 100% lard up his ass

• E, but if we already have Ryon at that point, A.

• Would want to flay the man alive, like the Bolton's do in the Dreadfort.

However, the Forresters are honorable, so probably thinking "E" hostage exchange (after giving Gryph a serious ass whuppin', of course)

• I'm more interested in fucking up his dad tbh -- Gryff is an asshole sure, but he seems to back down when you really get in his face. I don't think Gryff is tactical or smart enough to do any of this stuff on his own, IMO his dad is the root of the problem and the person I want to make pay

• AGREED -- the only reason why Gryff talks a big game is because Rodrik is still healing and the Whitehills (apparently) hold all of the cards. The only reason he got put in charge - I think - is because his dad thinks the Forresters have lost any strength they had. Their ironwood is being chopped down, Ramsay has established again that he's a psycho willing to kill kids, the now head of house can't fight, and they have Ryon.

Gryff strikes me as the brash and slightly-more-than incompetent son who wants to prove himself to father dearest. He seems like he's as vindictive and bitter as Ludd but fortunately doesn't have the balls to really follow through.

Can't wait to punch Ludd in his stupid face - I hope we get to set fire to Highpoint at the very least >:]

• No offense to Ryon, but what IF he's dead? :{

In order to save Ryon, I'd take him hostage and exchange him for Ryon. If Ryon is already safe, then kill him slowly.

• Then I'll kill Gryff.

No offense to Ryon, but what IF he's dead? :{

• So no matter what happens to Ryon, you still kill Gryff? :D

Then I'll kill Gryff.

• Pretty much, frankly I want to kill all the Whitehills.

So no matter what happens to Ryon, you still kill Gryff?

• I feel your pain Bruh, I feel it......

I FEEL IT

Pretty much, frankly I want to kill all the Whitehills.

• E. If Ryon tuns out to be dead (and I have a ready army to fight the Whitehills), I'd pick H. I wouldn't torture him because I wouldn't want to witness it (not like taking someone's head is great either), I don't care for his men because I don't think I could ever trust them, and giving Ludd a reason to fear the Forresters would be better than letting him think he can do whatever he wants.

• I guess this is technically D and E, but I'd kill all his men and give him the Reek treatment, so when I exchange him for Ryon I can make him kill the rest of his family.

• If this were a real choice I'd go with A or E. I tend to be merciful even to those who don't deserve it, but since I also want Ryon back I'd be convinced to take Gryff hostage in exchange for Ryon.

• i will take Gwyn in one of our special meetings and kill Gryff and use choice E with Gwyn :p

• Option E, though I'm not so sure Ludd values Gryff that much.

• He'll be my Reek

• Tempting to trade him for the little boy. But even this would be seen as an insult to the Boltons, and the retaliation would be ugly.

I'd kill him, and make it look like an accident. Preferably poison. Maybe Tears of Lys, and I'd poison a few other of his men, to make it seem less obvious. Shame it is such a rare and costly poison. I'm sure Varys could send me some.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.