The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Like what others have said, you should really talk to him about this if it bothers you so much. And I'm sorry to hear about those nightmares.

I hate when my dad gets drunk. He is an angry-type drunk, who gets verbally combative and mean. He has a lot that stresses him in his life,

• I know the feel :/

I hate when my dad gets drunk. He is an angry-type drunk, who gets verbally combative and mean. He has a lot that stresses him in his life,

• I've had friends die to their incompetence., they don't care because it is just a job to them. They should hire VETERANS to take care of Veterans, not civilians.

bdemon posted: »

Seriously...the stories coming out about their inept bureaucracy, waiting lists, and continued use of outdated are soul crushing.

• hen some random stranger decides to sit directly beside me simply to strike up pointless small talk.

I do this all the time, but i don't talk to dudes, if know what i mean.

Tombstoke posted: »

It really irks me when I'm in a fairly empty coffee shop with plenty of available seats around, then some random stranger decides to sit directly beside me simply to strike up pointless small talk.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited April 2015

I hate when my dad gets drunk. He is an angry-type drunk, who gets verbally combative and mean.

All drunks are different. Alcohol makes me nicer, imagine that. I used to have nightmares but the prescription medication i take , now prevents them. Go see a doctor and let him know.

• People that call your cell phone with a private number. Why are you hiding behind that private number, don't call me with a private number, because i will never answer a private number.

• They call me every night between 4am and 6am. I block the numbers and the next night it's new numbers.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

People that call your cell phone with a private number. Why are you hiding behind that private number, don't call me with a private number, because i will never answer a private number.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited April 2015

Second time, they called me. It could be my indian banker, but i'm so tired of talking to him, because i can't understand anything he says.

They call me every night between 4am and 6am. I block the numbers and the next night it's new numbers.

• Thanks, Luang. I really appreciate it.

ComingSoon posted: »

You will always have friends here.

• I hate it when heaven has no vacancy and I just have to get up and go!

• I'm tired of seeing spam messages. Someone just PM'd me about some "good investment" or some shit, and we get spam threads on here a lot, it's infuriating.

• Pretty sure that guy was banned already. Shoulda just said :

Alt text

I'm tired of seeing spam messages. Someone just PM'd me about some "good investment" or some shit, and we get spam threads on here a lot, it's infuriating.

• I'm sorry to hear that bro your a nice person so you deserve better friends who will stick by you :)

Well, the past couple of weeks have been really bad, I lost almost all my friends and I feel like shit.

• That's the thing. They don't need to be pleased. It's none of their damned bussiness.

I know how you feel. People are never pleased.

• According to Green, he already was banned, which is good to hear.

Pretty sure that guy was banned already. Shoulda just said :

• can't find.

Nope. It's CynderTheKid. Let me know if you can't find me.

• Why does everyone have a hard time finding me.

papai46 posted: »

can't find.

• WOW that is evil. Why did'nt you say anything bro?

I hate when my friends don't understand my pain. Today I was texting my friend because I was feeling lonely and unwanted and his girlfriend took his phone and said "No one cares. Stop texting him" and turned his phone off.

• I got that too, it was real! I'm rich now!

I'm tired of seeing spam messages. Someone just PM'd me about some "good investment" or some shit, and we get spam threads on here a lot, it's infuriating.

• Now you can go to Rock in Rio.

papai46 posted: »

I got that too, it was real! I'm rich now!

• It was never a money problem, just laziness. Anyway, now i'll go to Orlando!

Now you can go to Rock in Rio.

• Well she didn't turn the phone off immediately...I was able to get a few word in.

Lord_EAA posted: »

WOW that is evil. Why did'nt you say anything bro?

• Well atleast you got some payback. So how've you been besides that?

Well she didn't turn the phone off immediately...I was able to get a few word in.

• Eh, just another day I suppose.

Well atleast you got some payback. So how've you been besides that?

• Thank you.

I'm sorry, you can pm me if you wanna talk.

• This might sound ridiculous and silly to some people, but it affects me daily.

Okay so I am just tried of always thinking I an going to throw up at school. Throwing it's literary my worst fear and my anxiety goes up when I am at school. I am okay with school but at the same time I am not. I am already getting therapy for it but it does little to no improvement. I miss school today because of it and it's so ridiculous. I wanna stop having that thought but it's hard when you're very sensitive to your body and get scared when you feel something weird in your stomach.

• Yep same stupid shit happens to me

I can't stand it when people think it is perfectly okay to insult the living out of me and then say "Just kidding" and expect me to not feel hurt.

• then do you think you could....maybe...possibly....

Eh, just another day I suppose.

• Not tonight. Tomorrow though.

then do you think you could....maybe...possibly....

• True they can get annoying, but there's nothing that can be done more than that's already being done. You shoulda seen them around the time I joined or probably even before, they were rampant pretty much everyday.

• edited April 2015

ok :D sry for bugging you its just i love your stories bro

Not tonight. Tomorrow though.

• I understand. Its just that I think...I finally figured everything out.

ok sry for bugging you its just i love your stories bro

• Yeah yeah ofcourse whatever that means..........

I understand. Its just that I think...I finally figured everything out.

• I have a ton of anxiety with school, which turns into physical things like headaches, dizziness, shaking, and nausea. I never feel nauseated to the point of throwing up at school, but during the first few weeks at my new school I'd constantly throw up on the car ride home.

Some tips:

Try not to go to school on an empty stomach, it will intensify the nausea.

Talk to your teachers and guidance counselor, you can set up a system by giving your teacher a non-verbal indication that you need to get out of the classroom for awhile.

Try to take it easy- overworking yourself will only make you feel worse.

iHeartTWD posted: »

This might sound ridiculous and silly to some people, but it affects me daily. Okay so I am just tried of always thinking I an going to t

• Anxiety sucks. Are you doing better at your new school? Hope you are. I already try to talk to my teachers and counselors, but they still give me work that I miss and every time I miss school, I fall behind. But thank you for the advice! :)

I have a ton of anxiety with school, which turns into physical things like headaches, dizziness, shaking, and nausea. I never feel nauseated

• I hate it when I get calls from overseas marketing people, especially from people who hardly speak English or none at all. And anyway, how the hell do they get your number? :-/

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yesterday i got a call from "+506 5" which i didn't bother to answer, looking on google shows that it's from Costa Rica so it's obviously some sort of scam. I have even had cold calls from Austin Texas in the past :/

I hate it when I get calls from overseas marketing people, especially from people who hardly speak English or none at all. And anyway, how the hell do they get your number? :-/

• It's been challenging, it's a place where I can really face my problems that I've been dealing with for years. Fortunately, there's a lot of support. And no problem :)

iHeartTWD posted: »

Anxiety sucks. Are you doing better at your new school? Hope you are. I already try to talk to my teachers and counselors, but they still give me work that I miss and every time I miss school, I fall behind. But thank you for the advice!

• Dude, just be glad you aren't overweight, being overweight is more work. Why don't you start taking protein powder and start lifting everyday.

I really hate when people mock my weight. I'm pretty underweight because I'm anorexic and what makes it worse is that because I'm a guy other guys find it hilarious because of how skinny I am and not "masculine". I really fucking hate it.

• I found out it was ATT begging me for money, If i was late on my bill, they NEED TO CALL me, i don't remember bill dates, that is their job.

They call me every night between 4am and 6am. I block the numbers and the next night it's new numbers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.