The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yea let it slide. Its not worth hurting anybody unless you need to defend someone. She sounds cool stick with her and maybe you can quit drugs.

He'll deserves it though. He is a retard who got 2 friends left after everything he's done. He just screws everyone and is just some sad fuc

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015
    AWESOMEO posted: »

IT'S TIME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPugMe4ePEw

• Alt text

I'M GETTING THIS Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlULoQj3nao

• LMAO

This is me, sort of:

• I used to try but she would only ask for food and wasn't a good listener. So now i talk to myself instead.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: Do you sometimes find yourself talking to your pet?

• edited April 2015

Yep the employees that are gonna be involved helped with donkey kong 64 and donkey kong country and banjo kazooie and banjo tooie so this is gonna be good

kaleion posted: »

I would love a new one, need to research those ex-Rare employees to see if they had anything to do with Banjo Kazzoie or Tooie.

• New trailer for Batman: Arkham Knight.

Trailer

• yeah well i will never quit weed thats just part of life bro.. and yeah for the rest i will just attack him if i dont get my money back you know if the cops dont do shit then fuck em imma fix it my self they can luck me up all the fuck they want

Yea let it slide. Its not worth hurting anybody unless you need to defend someone. She sounds cool stick with her and maybe you can quit drugs.

• Weed is fun at first but its boring in the long run. You'll want to quit eventually. If he stole from you then steal from him. Don't hurt anyone over money that's just fucking stupid. An eye for an eye. Go steal his garden gnome or something.

yeah well i will never quit weed thats just part of life bro.. and yeah for the rest i will just attack him if i dont get my money back you know if the cops dont do shit then fuck em imma fix it my self they can luck me up all the fuck they want

• edited April 2015

You bet I do.

• Nope, but I'm going there next year with my school.

Kurusu posted: »

Have you ever been there ?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2015

I'm really looking forward to getting the Mewtwo DLC for Smash 3DS tomorrow. To make the wait less painful, I've been watching this hilarious [Smash Character] 101 video series on YouTube. This video for Jigglypuff, for example, is one of my favorites.

How to Play Jugglypuff 101

• lmfao

@Megami_something EDIT: @Megami_Kizukanai

• I hate Jigglypuff. Fight me Blind. This Thursday, after school.

I'm really looking forward to getting the Mewtwo DLC for Smash 3DS tomorrow. To make the wait less painful, I've been watching this hilariou

• I'll meet you by the swing set.

I hate Jigglypuff. Fight me Blind. This Thursday, after school.

• You better... or else I'll tell everyone that you wussed out.

I'll meet you by the swing set.

• Yeah, but it's annoying to fight.

Green613 posted: »

Jiggs is one of the easiest characters to kill bruh.

• Jiggs is one of the easiest characters to kill bruh.

I hate Jigglypuff. Fight me Blind. This Thursday, after school.

• Alt text

You better... or else I'll tell everyone that you wussed out.

• Alt text

Alt text

Made by playtonic games a company created by old rare employees from the old days

• On Twitter, Phil Spencer (from Xbox) said he would be OK with Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. If that could happen, It'd be pretty exciting to see.

Lehfeels posted: »

Made by playtonic games a company created by old rare employees from the old days

• yeah imma just steal from him thats good idea

Weed is fun at first but its boring in the long run. You'll want to quit eventually. If he stole from you then steal from him. Don't hurt anyone over money that's just fucking stupid. An eye for an eye. Go steal his garden gnome or something.

• i have never really played smash brother series only 1 on the original wii but i feel banjo kazooie in smash brothers would be amazing

On Twitter, Phil Spencer (from Xbox) said he would be OK with Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. If that could happen, It'd be pretty exciting to see.

• All the damn time

• #FreeWolf

Lehfeels posted: »

• Well it's official, Silent Hills is canceled.

• You can't get much lower than that.

Markd4547 posted: »

Karma http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-imprisoned-banks-career-nfl-article-1.2090727 Such a heartbreaking sto

• Is anyone else watching these riots going on in Baltimore, it's horrible what's happening there and these riots need to stop, nothing is getting accomplished here by doing this.

• I've been watching the news reports since like 4.

Is anyone else watching these riots going on in Baltimore, it's horrible what's happening there and these riots need to stop, nothing is getting accomplished here by doing this.

• I've been watching for the past few hours, and it only seems to be getting worse. We're seeing cars being set on fire, stores being looted, and riots breaking in the street, while the family of Freddie Gray said they wanted peaceful protests. This goes to show these people don't care about Mr. Gray, they're just rioting to riot.

I've been watching the news reports since like 4.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Why are there riots in Baltimore?

Is anyone else watching these riots going on in Baltimore, it's horrible what's happening there and these riots need to stop, nothing is getting accomplished here by doing this.

• This keeps happening. A police officer kills a black man that isn't any threat, black man dies, poor poor police officer with a power complex was "just doing his job".

• Because a black guy died from a spinal injury in police custody, and protests blah blah blah riot.

I'm sick of these dumb riots. Instigators of violence fuel them up. The media doesn't help out either.

dojo32161 posted: »

Why are there riots in Baltimore?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

This is different actually, he got a spinal injury while in custody, then died from it.. Allegedly for not wearing his seatbelt in the cruiser, but there's been no confirmation.

This keeps happening. A police officer kills a black man that isn't any threat, black man dies, poor poor police officer with a power complex was "just doing his job".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.