Our Last Hope - Interactive story

Comments

• edited April 2015

[Warn the others] Strength in numbers, plus yelling at an unknown figure isn't the best idea... Shooting at it isn't a good idea since sit could be friendly.

Great chapter!!

Also [Alright, she can join us if she wants]

finlander posted: »

• [Alright, she can join us if she wants] Mary :D

[Warn the others] This seems to be the best option. Just shooting or calling out could be dangerously loud.

• [Alright, she can join us if she wants] She seems cool :D

[Warn the others] Better wake the others or else he'll have a big problem soon D:

• Could you tell your character's first name? It would help a lot :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Dr. Philip. Age: 40-? Gender: Male. Appearance: Short blonde hair and stubble, wears his doctors uniform. Personality: Kin

• Simon Philip! :D

Could you tell your character's first name? It would help a lot

• Hey guys, I just figured out how to handle the rest of this episode and how to end it.

Look forward for a new chapter later today or tomorrow.

• edited April 2015

You can still submit a character! (I could use some)

Btw I'll finish the new chapter today

• I added a few earlier. I'm going to wait and see if anyone else does, but if not I will add more.

You can still submit a character! (I could use some) Btw I'll finish the new chapter today

• Alt text

This isn't my drawing

Mary Mason (Without her bun)

Appearance: Mary is a slim and very athletic young woman. She wears her long brown hair usually in a bun while travelling, but let's it down when she feels safe. She has deep blue eyes and a sweet smile. All in all, she isn't above using her pretty appearance to her advantage.

I kinda cheated, this isn't my drawing, but this is just how I imagined her (without bun) I'm actually kinda glad I found this, because I found it pretty difficult to draw her.

• [Take Samantha with you]

Awesome Chapter"!

• edited May 2015

• Wow, that is a seriously awesome drawing! Great find :D

This isn't my drawing Mary Mason (Without her bun) Appearance: Mary is a slim and very athletic young woman. She wears her long brown

• Great chapter!

Mary laughs uncomfortably. "Well uhh... This is awkward."

Yes, you can say so XD

[Take Samantha with you]

I guess leaving her behind could be even more dangerous, since she will be defenceless in case anything unexpected happens.

Great chapter! Mary laughs uncomfortably. "Well uhh... This is awkward." Yes, you can say so XD [Take Samantha with you]

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

[Take Samantha with you] Awesome Chapter"!

• Great chapter!!

• You forgot to vote ;D

Thank you!

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter!!

I know. I didn't have good internet connection. I've been out all weekend.

You forgot to vote ;D Thank you!

• You still need new characters?

You can still submit a character! (I could use some) Btw I'll finish the new chapter today

• Yeah, I could use some, but you don't need to do any if you don't want to.

You still need new characters?

• edited May 2015

Yeah, I'll get to it. Just give me some time. I got to get to church early tonight to set up, but expect some from me.

Oh, and is there any particular characters you need?

Yeah, I could use some, but you don't need to do any if you don't want to.

• No particulars, I just need some for episode 2.

Yeah, I'll get to it. Just give me some time. I got to get to church early tonight to set up, but expect some from me. Oh, and is there any particular characters you need?

• Voting Closed!

[Take Samantha with you]

• Cool. I'll get to it once I'm back from testing.

No particulars, I just need some for episode 2.

• Name: Alan Curry

Appearance: 5'9, muscular, short brown hair, blue eyes.

Personality: quiet, kind, brave, smart

weapon: .45 revolver

Name: Quin Chang

Appearance: 5'6'', skinny, brown eyes, long dark hair. Asian-American

Personality: Helpful, kind, flirty

Name: Marie Burke

weapon: small knifes

appearance: medium-length blonde hair, green eyes, 6'0''

Personality: Listener, thinker not doer.

Name: Sidor Sozonov

appearance: Pale skin, light blue eyes, buzzed brown hair. (Russian)

Personality: puts himself before others, easily scared, doesn't work well under stress

Weapon: 9mm pistol, although he doesn't know how to properly shoot.

Name: Pat Davis

Appearance: 5'8'', black hair, brown eyes, dark skin. (African American)

Weapon: Small blades

Personality: Curious, helpful, questioning.

That's it for now, tell me if you need more.

No particulars, I just need some for episode 2.

• I didn't add any backgrounds to them, you can make up whatever you want.

Name: Alan Curry Age: 40 Appearance: 5'9, muscular, short brown hair, blue eyes. Personality: quiet, kind, brave, smart weapon:

• Thanks man, you've helped me a lot.

Name: Alan Curry Age: 40 Appearance: 5'9, muscular, short brown hair, blue eyes. Personality: quiet, kind, brave, smart weapon:

• Your welcome. Tell me if you need more.

Thanks man, you've helped me a lot.

• Sorry for not being so active (again). There's just been something on my mind for some time.

So...

I'm trying my best to write this story as best as I can, but I just feel so unsatisfied so far. I've been trying to fix this, but I still feel the same way. All these things, like how I started this story, the time skip and stuff, I could have handled so much better. But I guess it's too late now to fix those things.

I've already thought about restarting this, and even cancelling this story. Both of those are kind of stupid options to be honest. Restart is possible, but ending this would be so fucking selfish of me. Restart is the option I should have already done a few chapters ago.

I'm asking for your permission to restart this story, which might seem a little dumb, but I promise I will make it better. I will delete all the other chapters and just restart this if you guys let me. Everything that has happened in this version would be forgotten and I could have a fresh start.

I know it's stupid, we are pretty far in the story line already, but this is what I want.

• Hey, if that's what you want its cool with me.

Sorry for not being so active (again). There's just been something on my mind for some time. So... I'm trying my best to write this st

• It's your story, so you're free to o what you want. I'll happily continue reading even after you restart it :3

Sorry for not being so active (again). There's just been something on my mind for some time. So... I'm trying my best to write this st

• Thanks for understanding :->

Hey, if that's what you want its cool with me.

• edited May 2015

Whatever makes you think the story is good enough, feel free to do.

• That was my concern, would you guys keep on reading after I'd just throw all I've written away and restart it.

I'm glad to hear that bro :-]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's your story, so you're free to o what you want. I'll happily continue reading even after you restart it

• My plan was to do something I'd be happy with, and this just wasn't it. I hope I can make it better this time.

Thanks for your support my friend :]

bloop posted: »

Whatever makes you think the story is good enough, feel free to do.

• I really like the story so far, but of course I don't know what you have planned and what problems might arise if you continue the story the way it is right now. If you feel that a restart is the best for the story you should restart it. In the end, whatever you think is the best for the story probably will be the best.

• Thank you :] It's glad to hear you actually liked the story so far, I was pretty uncomfortable with it since the beginning. Now I really need to think a way to start it with a way I'll be happy with.

Btw, I can't wait to watch GoT Season 5. I'll wait until it's finished before I watch it, because I can't wait for an episode for a week (Pretty ironic :-D)

I really like the story so far, but of course I don't know what you have planned and what problems might arise if you continue the story the

• My personal favorite is still the introductions of Domenick and Buddy. That's the level of writing I'm aiming for this time and I hope I'll succeed.

If you have any ideas how I could start the story, please tell me. It would help me a lot. I've already some ideas, but I'll see if you guys have any ideas.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.