The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It be pretty sick. Loki is a player.

Also, Hawkeye is now my favorite Avenger.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hmmmmmm is this true? If so then I totally ship them Scarlett Witch and Loki http://www.inquisitr.com/2072351/elizabeth-olsen-tom-hiddleston-dating-unlikely-avengers-assembling-for-real/

• How can the battle of Orleans and the founding of New Orleans by the same day of the year?

Why would the French be the English but leave Dien Bien Phu?

How can Germany torpedo the Lusitania in WW1 and surrender WW2 the same day?

How can MJ and RM both make famous plays the same day?

How can Putin be so tied to May 7th?

And the Practice rant is just funny.

Illuminati

Illuminati confirmed?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2015

Question of the day: What's the most recent book you've finished? And what made you want to read that book?

• I hate school so much, because it's severely hindered my reading time. I'm currently reading the book Unbroken, though, and that's an awesome read so far.

I wanted to read the book because I saw it with my family in theaters.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the day: What's the most recent book you've finished? And what made you want to read that book?

• Alt text

My teacher recommended it to me when I didn't know which book I wanted to pick out from the library. Also, since @GoldenPaladin said it was a pretty good book, I gave it a read. And he was right.

• THIS IS MY FUCKING QUESTION MY TIME TO SHINE kiheuigdvx

breathes Okay, I read a lot. I've read 5 books so far this week, it's like my drug. Today I finished A Court of Thorns and Roses which I've been waiting for for like a year. I wanted to read it because the plot sounded like it was destined by the gods for me and it's by one of my favorite authors.

Alt text

• okay, cool. But where's the fanfic you promised.

THIS IS MY FUCKING QUESTION MY TIME TO SHINE kiheuigdvx breathes Okay, I read a lot. I've read 5 books so far this week, it's like my dru

• Joyland by Stephan King, which I read because I love Stephan King. I'm also just about to finish the Death Note saga again.

• Oh this is a good question. I've been reading a lot lately, and I just finished Bride of New France a couple of days ago. It's a Canadian bestseller that takes place in the year 1669, and it focuses on French soldiers and Iroquois tribes along the St. Lawrence River. It's a romance, but it has a lot of history in it which I love.

Alt text

• do i have to post the picture again

okay, cool. But where's the fanfic you promised.

• How do you post a video on the forum? I keep doing something wrong and keep getting this. Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You need to click the globe icon and paste the youtube link into the box.

How do you post a video on the forum? I keep doing something wrong and keep getting this.

• Thanks Ozzy!

OzzyUK posted: »

You need to click the globe icon and paste the youtube link into the box.

• I haven't read any good books in about a year, does anybody know any good ones they'd recommend?

• So I was playing GTA 5 PC... and I did a thing.

Alt text

• Probably the best DLC I ever played.

Just started playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon... well, I did play the game like two years ago but I never got far so I just made a new save. Still, though, the game is hilarious.

• Happy birthday!!! :D

586 years ago today, Joan of Arc led the French Army to victory breaking the English siege of Orleans. (I also had a history test today, wit

• Now go beat up your son with all those doubles.

Gary-Oak posted: »

So I was playing GTA 5 PC... and I did a thing.

• Anything you like in particular?

I haven't read any good books in about a year, does anybody know any good ones they'd recommend?

• edited May 2015

If history takes your fancy, I would recomend Ken Follet's books; especially Fall of Giants. The amount of effort he puts into historical accuracy is astonishing. He had two historians to help him on that alone.

I haven't read any good books in about a year, does anybody know any good ones they'd recommend?

• Sounds good. I'll check it out.

If history takes your fancy, I would recomend Ken Follet's books; especially Fall of Giants. The amount of effort he puts into historical accuracy is astonishing. He had two historians to help him on that alone.

• Not really, I Just like well-written books with a good story.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Anything you like in particular?

• Damn, that's an unforgettable movie in my opinion.

Haven't seen you do this in a while, nice to see you bringing it back.

• Well, I'd recommend Joyland.

Not really, I Just like well-written books with a good story.

• Did you enjoy the part where Charlie describes masturbation? Lmao

Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it?

My teacher recommended it to me when I didn't know which book I wanted to pick out from the library. Also, since @GoldenPaladin said it was a pretty good book, I gave it a read. And he was right.

• Barron's AP European History: Everything you need to get a 5. Also, I'm currently reading Killing Patton by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard.

• All you need is one grenade...

• Dat Ending.....Pretty we'll executed but fucked up still.

papai46 posted: »

Damn, that's an unforgettable movie in my opinion.

• Well some people recommended World War Z to me and it is SO much better than that Brad Pitt thing....

• Yes, it was disgusting.

Dat Ending.....Pretty we'll executed but fucked up still.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Well, Telltale was making a GoT game, and I wanted some background knowledge on the universe. i honestly didn't know that I'd love the series as much as I do.

edit: A HUGE PIC FOR A HUGE BOOK

• I seen all of season Four, and season Five's premiere, I'm still trying to get a hold on the rest of the series :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

You should also watch the show.

• You should also watch the show.

Well, Telltale was making a GoT game, and I wanted some background knowledge on the universe. i honestly didn't know that I'd love the series as much as I do. edit: A HUGE PIC FOR A HUGE BOOK

• Anything is better than that Brad Pitt thing.

Well some people recommended World War Z to me and it is SO much better than that Brad Pitt thing....

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

l like how there's one parachute on the ground.

• Heh, yeah. My favorite part though is when Charlie is all alone for awhile for kissing Sam instead of Mary. I've been in his situation before, so I could relate.

Did you enjoy the part where Charlie describes masturbation? Lmao Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it?

• I'm planning on doing a Clem dance video.

and it should atlest come out like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHazOZ0HwfM

just minus the scoring and the steps on the side.

• I just want to laugh :(

do i have to post the picture again

• Just finished the entire Death Note saga, I really recommend it even if you watched the anime, it's not like any other story I've read.

• XD yes Idk I might post it again later :)

Was this the comment about you sister's poem? Damn, Salt's here so remove your comments everybody :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.