Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Whoa. Look at all those dead people.

Like, wow.

All of them.

They're dead.

Bonus Part Preview with a new character's introduction: No Title Yet InfiniteDawn- Day one of the Apocalypse “Get up, Dawn! Time for s

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

“Yeah, yeah. Just give me a hug before I go to class, I feel like shit today.” I told him while crossing my arms. “But you’re always

• Do you have a huge folder of just AJ Lee gifs or what

• Heh, yeah.

Do you have a huge folder of just AJ Lee gifs or what

• Of course you do lmao

Heh, yeah.

• was that even a question liam

Of course you do lmao

• @TWDFan86

guiz ;-;

Thanks, Jour!

• Hmm...that’s his name? I always thought it was Simon Eggplant for some reason.

Lmao!

Bonus Part Preview with a new character's introduction: No Title Yet InfiniteDawn- Day one of the Apocalypse “Get up, Dawn! Time for s

• Congrats pro Awesome part :)

• HUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHUE-R

@TWDFan86 guiz ;-;

• y arer you sor mean ;-;

fark yuu

• 10/10

FOTD Valentine’s Day Bonus Part AllThatRemains "Alright, you two, we’re here.” Puncake said as we drove into the old abandoned town. S

• Hy pun :).

Puncake32 posted: »

10/10

• edited October 2017

Well it's been a while since that sneak preview of the new bonus part, but truth is that I haven't even been working on it. Lots of things have happened and to be honest, I don't even feel like working on it. So, I'm just going to put this on hold for who knows how long and maybe I'll decide whether or not to continue it. Here's two drawings at least for you guys to see, made by JonGon and _ Juice_Box_

_ Juice_Box_ Chapter 4 look...

Alt text

And that's it. Like I said before, I'll see whether or not I decide to finish the bonus part or not. Haven't been on here much anyway, but message me for anything.

Hand out of the window

Floatin on air

Just a flip of the wrist

And I'm wavin you goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scpHRu13EGM

So long, so long

• Its okay pro we understand ( at least i do) do'nt let writting a part interfere with your life and if you don't feel like writting then don't. Awesome drawings

Well it's been a while since that sneak preview of the new bonus part, but truth is that I haven't even been working on it. Lots of things h

• Thanks for being a fan, Lord.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Its okay pro we understand ( at least i do) do'nt let writting a part interfere with your life and if you don't feel like writting then don't. Awesome drawings

• You feel like taking a break, then take a break.

Do whatever you feel is necessary. It's just a bonus part, you can come back to it when you feel like it. Just do what you see fit.

Wonderful drawings as always, btw.

Well it's been a while since that sneak preview of the new bonus part, but truth is that I haven't even been working on it. Lots of things h

• No prob bro .

Thanks for being a fan, Lord.

• Thanks, man.

I'll still be here, just lurking but not much.

BlueShadiw posted: »

You feel like taking a break, then take a break. Do whatever you feel is necessary. It's just a bonus part, you can come back to it when you feel like it. Just do what you see fit. Wonderful drawings as always, btw.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015

It's alright Pro. Focus on what's important. It's alright if you don't get around to it :) If you eventually feel like you want to continue, that'll be good too I suppose :)

lol i accidentally posted it woops

• edited March 2015

It´s okay. There are other things to worry about more thana bonus part

• You'll still be on Skype from time to time though, right?

Thanks, man. I'll still be here, just lurking but not much.

• Yep. You can message me there.

BlueShadiw posted: »

You'll still be on Skype from time to time though, right?

• Since it's almost the one year anniversary of FOTD, I decided that I'll continue that final bonus part for those of you who are still interested. I'll let you know that I'm about halfway done with it so it'll probably be up this week or weekend.

Alt text

• Since it's almost the one year anniversary of FOTD, I decided that I'll continue that final bonus part for those of you who are still interested. I'll let you know that I'm about halfway done with it so it'll probably be up this week or weekend.

• Normally i would express my insane amount of joy at hearing this by the repetition of the words awesome and amazing multiple times but now instead ill just say this: If there are words that can express the happiness i feel by hearing this then i have never had the pleasure of hearing them.

Thank you Pro

Since it's almost the one year anniversary of FOTD, I decided that I'll continue that final bonus part for those of you who are still interested. I'll let you know that I'm about halfway done with it so it'll probably be up this week or weekend.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Since it's almost the one year anniversary of FOTD, I decided that I'll continue that final bonus part for those of you who are still interested. I'll let you know that I'm about halfway done with it so it'll probably be up this week or weekend.

• I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this final bonus part. B^]

Lord_EAA posted: »

Normally i would express my insane amount of joy at hearing this by the repetition of the words awesome and amazing multiple times but now i

• My exact reaction:

Alt text

• yo, maddio. Where's the ship story of Liam and I?

• That Etika gif tho.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

My exact reaction:

• Woo, awesome :DD

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

yo, maddio. Where's the ship story of Liam and I?

• Ill enjoy it no matter what i love Fotd

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this final bonus part. B^]

• Update: I finished the bonus part yesterday, but I'm going to reread and fix things today. Still needs a title as well, but it'll be up on Sunday.

Alt text

• I'll be ready for feels and threels and everything inbetweels.

Alt text

Update: I finished the bonus part yesterday, but I'm going to reread and fix things today. Still needs a title as well, but it'll be up on Sunday.

• Alt text

Update: I finished the bonus part yesterday, but I'm going to reread and fix things today. Still needs a title as well, but it'll be up on Sunday.

• edited May 2015

Title? But the other two did'nt have titles.......i think let me check

• Shadow you like uberhaxornova?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.