Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• THIS IS THE BEST THREAD IN THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

Quiff posted: »

YASYASYAS

• Because @ReigningQueen and I have been shipping these two since Episode 1, we've had a lot of time to swap headcanons and other tidbits back and forth between episodes. This is pretty much a compilation of almost everything that we've created. Oh, and @ReigningQueen, if I missed anything, just add on.

• On busy days, they both hog the bathroom. Sharing the mirror to brush teeth, "accidentally" elbowing each other. Rhys hiding Fiona's hat while she's showering and Fiona hiding his arm while he's showering. Stopping, for quick moments, to fix each other's clothes and share kisses.
    • Fiona will, to Rhys's annoyance, walk up behind him, wrap her arms around his chest, and quietly unbutton his jacket/shirt. It's especially annoying to him when he's working and doesn't have time to lounge with her.
    • The first few dozens times they slept in the same bed, Fiona forced Rhys to take off his right arm so that the metal wouldn't be uncomfortable to lay her head on/wrap around her waist.
    • They both can't cook. At all. So, they usually order takeout or have Sasha or Vaughn cook for them.
    • Fiona will absolutely "butcher-sing" any of Rhys's favorite songs. Just to annoy him, as usual.
    • Rhys actually has a really great singing voice, and will often be found serenading Fiona, who blushes and tries to cover her face.
    • It is a running trope to give each other surprise kisses; stemming from Rhys first kissing her out of nowhere without a warning.
    • They tried to hide their relationship from Sasha and Vaughn, mostly because they knew Vaughn wouldn't really agree with it and Sasha would relentlessly tease Fiona about it. The only reason they found out was when they walked in on the two of them making out. The first thing that Rhys said was, "It's not what it looks like!"
    • After long days, they'll both wrap their arms each other, relaxing in the presence and security of one another to start winding the day down.
    • Rhys will wrap his jacket around her to pull her in for a hug. Afterwards, Fiona will usually walk off with his jacket around her shoulders, leading him to chase her.
    • Fiona is particularly fond of sleeping on a certain shirt of Rhys's, a dark blue one. Typically, she'll make him wear it a few days a month to get his scent (vanilla and cheap cologne) on it.
    • Rhys is the better flirt and romantic one out of the two. However, he'll usually write down pick-up lines on his hand to read to Fiona.
    • Fiona will, to purely annoy Rhys, braid his hair. If he's asleep? She'll braid it. If he's working? She'll braid it. If she's bored? She'll positively braid it then.
    • Rhys convinces Fiona to grow her hair out some.
    • Eventually, they got off Pandora and went to live on Eden-5.
    • Some days, Fiona will make Rhys stay in bed with her from the words, "Work is for nerds."
    • Fiona really, really, really likes holding onto something/someone whenever she sleeps, so it is common to see her being the big spoon whenever they are in the spooning position.

Here's some marriage ones, because we have thought of this extensively as well:

• There is no technical marriage on Pandora, so it became a promise to one another that, once they get off Pandora, they would get married.
    • One day, Fiona, to be obnoxious to Rhys (as usual), nicked the ring that Rhys was going to use to propose to Fiona, causing him to do it right there once he realize that it wasn't in his pocket and that she had it.
    • They went to Aquator for their honeymoon. They, then, spent two days in the bedroom.
  • YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT.

Quiff posted: »

THAT'S NOT ALL IT'S THE BEST THREAD ON THE INTIRE INTERNET.

• We deserve this. <3

Kruzii posted: »

YES!

• THAT'S NOT ALL IT'S THE BEST THREAD ON THE INTIRE INTERNET.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD IN THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

• YES!

I love the "smooth motherfucker" one.

Everyone knows why but... yeah.

These are golden.

Syberian posted: »

Because @ReigningQueen and I have been shipping these two since Episode 1, we've had a lot of time to swap headcanons and other tidbits back

• LETS CELEBRATE !!!!!!!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

• They, then, spent two days in the bedroom.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

awesome headcanons!

Because @ReigningQueen and I have been shipping these two since Episode 1, we've had a lot of time to swap headcanons and other tidbits back

• edited May 2015

Green, get over here and look!

• Yep... this is what we do in our spare time, talk about these nerds :p
    Also, this is how I imagine them hugging:
    Alt text

• Woo! It's getting hot in here.

Alt text

• These are adorable!

• YAAAAYYY Also just finished a drawing of that last scene of the fanfic XD

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

100 LIKES

• 100 LIKES OMMGGGGG

Alt text

MAYBE SPEECH LATER IF I'M NOT TOO BUSY

• Thank-you!

Green613 posted: »

Good luck ^_^

• 100 likes!! WOOOO!!!! Here's something I just made...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Time well spent.

• My first exam of this year is tomorrow - may the holy Rhyiona guide me to find the right answers!

• Good luck ^_^

My first exam of this year is tomorrow - may the holy Rhyiona guide me to find the right answers!

• AHHHHHHHHH

I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE I WAS SO BUSY WITH SOMETHING

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT

Killah posted: »

Green, get over here and look!

• Once again, you made me smile! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

100 likes!! WOOOO!!!! Here's something I just made... Time well spent.

• Good luck, mate. I wish you all the lucks in the world.

My first exam of this year is tomorrow - may the holy Rhyiona guide me to find the right answers!

• 100 likes

• Thanks - I'm so glad to have the support of such a glorious community like this thread :')

Good luck, mate. I wish you all the lucks in the world.

• Goood luck!!

throws a rabbit foot for good luck on the screen

Alt text

• Congratulations on reaching the 100th like, guys. Just keep it down, other threads can't even speak between themselves properly ;)

Alt text

• Thanks Armis, we'll be there to congrats you guys too when you reach 50 :]]]

armis37 posted: »

Congratulations on reaching the 100th like, guys. Just keep it down, other threads can't even speak between themselves properly

• Wait what?

Where did the banjo go?

• So good

XDJulieXD posted: »

YAAAAYYY Also just finished a drawing of that last scene of the fanfic XD

• The ghost ):(

• I love your work, all of them!

Alt text

• yes, the ghost ):(

The ghost ):(

• sweeet<3

XDJulieXD posted: »

YAAAAYYY Also just finished a drawing of that last scene of the fanfic XD

• Don't forget your promise! :)

Thanks Armis, we'll be there to congrats you guys too when you reach 50 :]]]

• thank you!
    Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

I love your work, all of them!

• Break a leg (well not literally)

I myself have had 6 tests already so my brain is kinda mush at this point :P

• Alt text

• Then my work here is done!

Alt text

Once again, you made me smile!

• I won't ^-^

armis37 posted: »

Don't forget your promise!

• Good to hear :)

I won't ^-^

• good luck! you gonna rock that thing!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.